Friends - Alternate Reality Ch. 63

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Heather said, "You fucked us at Sigma Nu back in May."

Ross said, "Even if that is true, it wouldn't be a crime, would it?"

Lisa said, "A professor screwing students? I'd say so."

Ross said, "You were eighteen, you weren't my students, and you weren't even enrolled at this school. There is no rule, and no law, against a professor having an outside life, as long as none of his students is involved."

The girls looked deflated. Heather said, "Well, I wouldn't do anything anyway. That was a crazy time. It wasn't your fault."

Lisa said, "We're both in your class this semester, Professor Geller, so...."

Ross finished the thought, "So, I won't so much as look at you this semester. Good! I hope you two ladies enjoy the class."

The flat prohibition on any hanky-panky with Professor Geller worked on the minds of the two girls. Forbidden fruit is the most coveted.

Heather and Lisa were regulars at Ross's office hours. Those who frequented office hours were usually kids buttering him up for a letter of recommendation, or trying to seduce him. Heather looked at Ross in a coquettish way. She would look sideways at him, through eyes narrowed to slits. One day, when Heather was at office hours alone, and no other students were waiting, she leaned toward his desk, and asked, "I have always wondered, Professor Geller, was I tight?"

Ross cleared his throat, got out of his chair, and checked the hallway. Standing guard against eavesdroppers in his open doorway, Ross said, "I don't want to answer that right now, Heather. You are my student."

Heather begged, "Oh, please, professor! You are the most mature, experienced guy who's been with me, and I need to know the truth."

Glancing both ways once again, Ross said, "I seem to recall something extremely tight. It would be difficult to enter such a tight space."

She asked, "Is that a good thing?"

He said, "Yes, I would say, a very good thing. Very satisfying."

Heather lowered her voice, "Tell me honestly, Professor Geller, are you bigger than normal?"

Ross paused because a student was passing in the hall. When the coast was clear, he said, "Well, I'm told that it's pretty large, yes. We shouldn't use the term 'normal' however. A better measure would be standard errors above average. I would guess it's two standard errors above average, at least."

Heather's brows dropped. She was struggling to interpret what Ross had said. Seeing that, he elucidated, "Two standard errors above average would mean it was in the 95th percentile, for a bell curve."

Heather said, "Thank you, professor. That's actually really helpful to me. Seriously. I suppose I'm two standard errors smaller than average."

Ross said, "I would agree with that assessment. Three standard errors would be 99th percentile. I wouldn't be surprised if the object in question was not three standard errors smaller than average."

Lisa was more discrete, until the semester was over. The day she received her grade in Ross's class, she showed up in his office doorway. Ross looked up to see her in a tight sweater that showcased her bosom, and a short skirt that showcased her legs. Lisa had a mane of long, dark, glossy hair. She said, "Can I speak to you for a moment, Professor Geller?"

Ross said, "Come in, Lisa. Sit down."

Lisa paused in the doorway, "Can I shut the door?"

Ross sighed, and said, "Only briefly, and only if it's necessary."

Lisa shut the door, and sat down, smiling at Ross. She said, "Now that your class is over, there is nothing stopping us from, shall we say, interacting."

Ross said, "Legally no. However, morally, I am not sure you're ready for it."

Lisa objected, "I've got plenty of experience with guys my own age, and I'm sick of them. I want a man like you, who's been around, who knows things. Please tell me what grade you would have given me at the fraternity, understanding that I was far from at my best."

Ross thought, and said, "You aced the oral exam. Neither of us was in a position to grade anything else."

She smiled salaciously, "Then, let's start with oral. May I?" She moved to get out of her chair.

Ross was quick to stop her, "No, no, no, no, no! Not here! Lisa, I know you know who this is." He pointed to a stunning eight by ten photo of Rachel.

Lisa said, "You were living with her when we met at the frat house, professor. Do you have an open relationship?"

Ross said, "I'll tell you what I'll do, Lisa. Give me your phone number. I'll call Rachel, and see how she would feel about us getting together."

After Lisa left his office, Ross closed the door, and called Rachel.

Ross said, "Rachel, it's me. I have had a student, formerly in my undergraduate class, come to me and proposition me. She's good looking."

Rachel said, "What's in it for me?"

Ross said, "A week in St. Thomas."

Rachel said, "Let her have it, Ross. Go nuts."

Ross called Lisa's cell phone, and said, "Rachel is okay with it, Lisa. I usually get home around five-thirty. When would you be able to meet me there?"

Lisa said, "Tomorrow?"

Ross gave her his address and phone number. She elected to have pizza for dinner.

The next evening, Ross had two whole pizzas on the way, and had just showered and shaved, when 5:30 rolled around. The doorbell rang. Lisa was exactly on time. She marveled at the apartment. She said, "Wow!" a lot. Ross understood that his apartment and job title gave starving students the impression that he was a major mover and shaker. In this case, he chose not to disavow Lisa of those thoughts. Lisa was done up for the occasion, and looking great. That hair! It hung to the middle of her back.

The pizzas arrived. Ross got beers for himself and Lisa, and they chatted in the living room about her class schedule. Their conversation was interrupted by Rachel's arrival. Ross swelled with pride at the sight of her. She was the very model of a modern career woman. Carrying her stylish briefcase, wearing a stylish suit that showed her figure to best advantage, and that gorgeous face. Lisa was intimidated.

Ross introduced Rachel and Lisa. Rachel said, "Let me put this down, and I'll join you two." Rachel went into the bedroom, and closed the door.

Lisa said, "The pictures don't do her justice! I guess you don't need anyone else." Lisa moped, looking sorry for herself.

Ross was quick to challenge that thinking, "Lisa, that's not true! Not true at all! You are very attractive, to me or any man. Rachel is not better than you, she is merely different from you."

Ross stood when Rachel emerged from the bedroom. She had removed her suit jacket and high heels. Lisa admired her slim hips and tiny waist. Ross brought Rachel a glass of chilled white wine, and fresh beers for himself and Lisa.

Ross broke the ice, "Lisa and I have agreed that you look stunning tonight, dear."

Rachel smiled, and said, "You are a stunner, yourself, Lisa. If I may ask, how old are you?"

Lisa said, "Eighteen. I'll be nineteen in two months."

Rachel whistled, "Well, I certainly can't compete with that." Rachel leaned forward, and asked, "I suppose you and I can agree that Ross is a hunk." Lisa nodded, with a shy smile. Rachel said, "I take it you're interested in him."

After an awkward pause, Lisa said, "I don't know...."

Rachel raised her glass to Lisa and said, "I'll take that as a 'yes'. I will grant Ross permission to get with you, Lisa. You seem like a nice girl, and I know he's a nice guy. Ross, darling, why don't you sit next to Lisa?"

Ross kissed Rachel on the cheek, got up, and sat next to Lisa on the other sofa. Lisa tensed up a bit. Ross turned to face her, and use his fingertips to gently draw her chin in his direction. He kissed her on the lips, briefly. She did not pull back, so he kissed her again, and opened his mouth. Lisa and he acquainted themselves with each other's tongues. Lisa suddenly pulled back and looked at Rachel, concerned that she would disapprove. Instead, Rachel was smiling, and raised her glass to Lisa, once again.

Ross kissed Lisa some more, and put his arms around her. He crushed her to him, and she responded favorably. Without a word, he stood, and took one of Lisa's hands. She rose, and he led her to the bedroom. Rachel followed. Rachel sat in a chair next to the bed, and said nothing. Ross embraced Lisa fully, and kissed her again. Then, he stepped back and began to undress. Uncertainly, Lisa began to unbutton her blouse. Ross undressed until fully nude.

Ross's erection preceded him as he walked up to Lisa, and helped her off with her blouse. She unzipped her skirt, and dropped it to the floor. She kicked off her shoes, and stood, facing him, in bra and panties. She had good C-cup breasts, which Ross inspected closely with his hands. She unclasped her bra and shed it. Ross pushed her panties down, over her hips. They kissed, and embraced. His erection lay pressed against her stomach.

Ross walked slowly to the side of the bed where Rachel sat, and Lisa moved to the far side. The covers were already turned down. The two got into bed. Ross scooted over to Lisa, and kissed her breasts. He licked and sucked the nipples, while one hand strayed down to her pubic area. She had a full, dark bush. Ross flicked and rubbed her clitoris while he devoured her boobs. It appeared that her breasts were not a major erogenous zone for Lisa, but her clit certainly was.

Ross took his face off of her boobs, and looked into her eyes. He tickled her button throughout. Lisa moaned audibly. She shut her eyes and trembled at his touch. Ross turned slightly, and took the bottle of lube that Rachel handed him. He put some in his hand, and returned it to her pussy. Lisa gasped, partly because the lube felt cold, and partly because she had never been manipulated this way. He jiggled her clit, and probed her vagina with a finger. She was juicing up. When he thought she was prepared for penetration, he liberally lubricated his cock, and moved to kneel between her legs.

Lisa lay back, and raised her knees. Ross was on his arms, above her, and gave her a chaste kiss. He maneuvered his cockhead to her opening, and pressed it in. An inch went in pretty easily, then a second, and a third. She was well lubricated. Ross rather enjoyed the feeling of gliding into a girl without seeing her wince or cry. He buried himself to the hilt, and started fucking her. He could pull out and push in as rapidly as he could move his hips. There was a loud slap every time his groin hit hers, and a juicy sound every time he pulled back out. She took it well.

Ross did not much care how she felt. He needed to get off, and soon. He pumped fifty times, then a hundred, then more. He enjoyed it, but his abdominal muscles tired. Determined to come, he lowered himself onto Lisa's torso, wrapped his arms around her, and lay his head on her shoulder so that they were ear-to-ear. He wrestled with her, feeling her living body against his. As he had hoped, this brought up his cum. He said, through clenched teeth, "I'm coming," and released a blast of semen that overflowed Lisa's spacious pussy, and leaked out through the seal her pussy lips had around his cock. Ross pumped semen into her for a good dozen strokes.

When finished, he rose up on his arms to take his weight off of her. She looked fine. He backed down. His cock slipped out of her as if it were fleeing the scene. Ross sat on the bed beside Lisa, catching his breath. Rachel kissed him on the cheek, and left the room. She soon returned with ice water and three glasses. Pouring for everyone, she and Ross toasted one another, clinking glasses. Lisa sat up in bed, and drank her water.

After a few minutes of quiet reflection, Rachel declared, "I'm hungry! She handed Ross and Lisa terry cloth robes, and walked into the living room. They ate at the dinner table. Rachel broke the silence by asking, "How was it, you two?"

Ross swallowed a bit of pizza, and said, "Excellent!"

Lisa said, "It felt really good."

Ross asked, "You didn't come, though, did you, Lisa?"

She shook her head, "No, I didn't, but it was good, anyway."

Rachel asked, "Do you ever come from intercourse, Lisa? Many women never do."

Lisa looked down, and said, "No, I don't." What she left unsaid was telling.

Ross said, "Lisa, I want to try some other things with you, after we've eaten. Some things for you, and some for me." Ross had, the day before, told Rachel the story of what happened at the frat house. Rachel knew Lisa had a mediocre pussy, but gave excellent head, for a teenager.

When they had eaten their fill, Ross took Lisa's hand, and led her to the master bath. They took a shower together. Lisa said, "I've never showered with a guy before. I feel very grown up!"

They moved from the shower to the bed. Ross placed a pillow against the headboard, and said, "Lisa, go ahead and sit up against this pillow, please." Lisa obeyed. Ross climbed over her, one knee on either side of her. His dick was semi-hard, and at about throat level. Perfect for his purposes.

Ross reached out with one hand, and Rachel slapped a bottle of lube into it. He poured a line of lube on top of his erection, then luxuriously stroked it with his hand to distribute the lube. Rachel smiled at this, because Ross's cock was inches from Lisa's face. Ross was showing off. He then poured a line of lube across Lisa's chest above her tits. He used his hands to smear the lube around, kneading her breasts in the process. Ross asked, "Have you ever done this before?"

Lisa said, "No, not really."

Ross explained, "It's really fun! You push your boobs together with your hands. I slide in between them, like a hot dog in a bun. If I come, I pull out and come in your mouth."

"Okay."

Ross leaned forward and lay his erection between Lisa's tits. He nodded to her, and she pushed them together. Ross said, "You want to prevent it from slipping out, so close it in." Lisa adjusted her hands, and Ross began stroking his cock up and down. The smoothness of the action made Lisa smile.

Ross said, "Look into my eyes, Lisa." Their eyes met. Her smile was one of childish innocence, in spite of the lurid scene. Ross thrust his cock through the soft, warm tunnel faster and faster. Finally, fighting his urge to climax, he pulled out of her. Lisa dutifully opened her mouth wide to receive his cum, but he waved her off, saying, "I want to do something else, Lisa."

Ross fell off to the side, and onto the bed beside Lisa. He instructed her, "Now lay down flat on the bed." She scooted down and lay, rigid, with her arms at her side. He said, "Relax, and spread your legs." He re-lubed his cock, and got between her legs again. He mounted her, and slid his erection inside her smoothly. He said, "Now, Lisa, you move your hips and legs to give yourself pleasure, all right? This one is for you to enjoy."

Ross pushed his cock in as deep as he could. The root of his groin was pressed firmly against her clitoris. He then carefully rotated his hips backward, drawing the clit in between his cock and his groin. He pressed her clit between the two surfaces like a piece of paper in a typewriter. Lisa's eyes bulged, and she gasped, with her mouth gaping open. She had never had such stimulation during intercourse. Ross smiled in satisfaction at her expression. He began to move his hips all around, rolling her inflamed clit around like a marble. She issued a combination moan and groan. It was a sound she had never made before, and now it became her favorite.

Ross thrust gently, always maintaining the pressure on her clitoris. He looked at Rachel. She smiled, and he laughed. He kept this gentle fucking up for a few minutes, until Lisa's eyes rolled up into her head, and she went rigid. He stepped up his attack even more, and she squeaked a few times, then began shaking uncontrollably, as if she were having convulsions. Ross had seen this kind of orgasm in porn videos, so he remained calm, and finished her off. When her orgasm died, she said, "Enough! Enough!" She was experiencing refractory pain, so he pulled out.

Lisa lay on her back, mouth open, in her own world. Ross and Rachel both laughed, and she gave him a high-five. When Lisa's consciousness returned to the current time and place, Rachel said, "Lisa, that's the difference between a man and a boy."

Lisa said, "Oh, God, I thought I was going to die! Thank you, Professor Geller."

Ross wiped off his dick thoroughly with wet wipes, and said, "I want something in return, Lisa. Something I know you excel at. Please sit up again." They both returned to the positions they held when he titfucked her, and she moved to press her boobs together. He said, "No, dear. Open your mouth." Understanding, she opened her mouth, and he inserted his erection. She closed her mouth around his cock, and sent him into ecstasy. Ross moaned and groaned, moving his head about, opening and closing his eyes, and occasionally quaking as if in a spasm.

Lisa gratefully sucked hard, ran her tongue over him, and even worked her lips around his shaft. The portion of shaft that she was unable to swallow, she stroked with her hand. Ross groaned and grunted, "Ugh! Ohhhh! Eww! Ugh! Ugg! UGG! UGG!" His body jolted several times as he gifted her with his seed. A few spurts were all he had available, but the feeling was mind-blowing. Rachel looked on, a little jealous of Lisa's technique.

Lisa would not stop sucking, so Ross was ultimately forced to hold her head in his hands and forcefully withdraw his penis. Ross flopped over onto the bed, fully satisfied. Rachel poured water for each of them. Ross got out of bed and took a two-minute shower. He came out in his robe, and said, "Lisa, you're welcome to take a shower."

She looked at the mess on her chest, and said, "I guess I'd better."

Rachel and Ross went into the living room. Ross sat on a couch, and Rachel brought him a beer, and a glass of wine for herself. She sat beside him, and put her hand on his knee, "Ross that was a great performance. Tell me about it, from your perspective."

Ross looked over his shoulder, and said, quietly, "She's not a red-hot lover. Almost frigid. That's why she can't have an orgasm without that special trick I used."

Rachel said, "You were clearly thrilled with her head."

Ross tried not to offend Rachel with his enthusiasm, "She is excellent at giving head. If we could combine her mouth with Heather's pussy, we'd have the perfect woman," Rachel winced, and Ross tried to recover, "just like you."

Rachel patted him on the knee, and said, "Nice try, dear. Seeing you with Lisa makes me want to step up my oral game some more."

Ross said nothing, but, in his mind, he cheered and jumped for joy.

Lisa came out of the bedroom, fully clothed, and sat opposite Rachel and Ross. Rachel brought her a beer. She wore a genuine smile. Rachel watched Lisa closely, and concluded that she could broach the subject no one wanted to speak of.

Rachel asked, "Well, Lisa, my hat is off to you. You are already one hell of a lover." Rachel looked directly into Lisa's eyes, until Lisa could no longer meet her gaze. Rachel leaned far forward, almost resting her torso on her thighs, and said, softly, "Lisa, I think we should talk about it." Lisa began to cry. Rachel passed her a box of tissues, and said, "Have you been to a gynecologist, Lisa?"

Lisa shook her head. Rachel said, "You should talk to your mom, Lisa, and tell her that you heard every woman should see her gynecologist once a year. You should be doing that routinely, anyway, dear. Okay?"

Lisa was defensive, "Ross made me come, like I've never come before."

Rachel said, "Ross is spoken for, Lisa. And guys like him don't grow on trees. Now, to change the subject, what is your relationship with this girl, Heather?"

Lisa was happy talking about something other than her frigidity. She said, "We're best friends. We are roommates, now, and we went to high school together."