All Comments on 'Friends and Live-Ins Pt. 02'

by Smokey125

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
jenorma2012jenorma2012over 7 years ago
5 stars

I though this was better than your first story, but they need to be careful that they do not ruin the roommate thing, can't wait for part 3

rml65rml65over 7 years ago
Enjoyed it!

Keep it going! Thanks for sharing your wonderful stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Chapter 2.....Yes, please!!!!!

You're on a roll, I love the characters. Maybe they can cut expenses even more by sharing a bedroom and getting another roommate for the other room......or save it as a guest room for when Susie comes to visit.

HeisenhugHeisenhugover 7 years ago

That Dora is certainly the adorable one ♡

I feel like I should be making a joke here about Dora's paws prowling the Savanna...

stroudlestroudleover 5 years ago
Loved this

Wow, Savanna turned out to be the best roomie in the end. Great continuation, full of sweet moments. I felt for Dora all she wanted was a friend and Savanna didn't realise.

And a hot intimate scene that proves that talking about how you like to have sex I.e rough, clothed, tender, isn't a turn off but a turn on, nice to see it included in an Erotic story.

Thank you Smokey, brilliant as ever and another entry into my fav box

Jc

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSmokey125@Smokey125
Writing lesbian erotica has become one of the most important things in my life. I try to make all my main characters at least reasonably three-dimensional, and balance out the Smokey Sagas between sweet, fluffy, light-hearted pieces with happy endings, and rough, sinister tale...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES