Friends and Love - Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack was grunting by now so I knew I was doing well. I wanted him to realize that a guy can give a blowjob as good as any girl, even better most of the time. So I did something I was sure her lezbo ex, Bonnie, couldn't do. I deepthroated him. I don't think he realized what was going on until my mouth closed around his cock. I had engulfed the whole thing without my lips ever touching his shaft. I'm pretty sure my nose hit his pelvis before I closed my lips.

"Oh my god Scott!" He immediately called out, "I didn't know you could do that."

I was glad he had talked. I hadn't said anything for a while because I was afraid it might give him a clarity about what we were doing and I'd scare him off.

With his dick still fully in my mouth I moved my tongue around to massage his erection. Then I pulled myself off from his dick and took his cock in my hand. It was wet with my saliva now but I kept it close to my face as I looked up at Jack and asked him teasingly, "What, you didn't think this was my first time doing this did you?"

He looked down at me and gave me one of his beautiful smiles, "Of course not, it's just... mmm... Bonnie never..." I didn't let him finish his moan.

"Yeah I bet she didn't." As we talked our eyes were fixed on one another and I used my hand to move his dick slowly across my left cheek, hoping I'd look sexy.

And maybe I did because he gave me an interested look and then closed his eyes and threw his head back. I didn't waste a second and went back to his dick. This time, after I had the tip of his cock as far down my throat as it would go I pulled back until he was almost out of my mouth. And then went back in again.

I repeated the motion. Slurping up some of his precum (and most likely my own saliva) as I bobbed my head up and down his shaft.

I was actually quite proud of myself. Not about the deepthroat, this certainly wasn't the first time I did it and it definitely wasn't the biggest cock I'd had. Back in my senior year in high school there had been a guy called Marty Stewart, he was hung like a horse and I'd almost gotten him fully into my mouth.

Anyway, I was feeling proud because Jack seemed to genuinely be enjoying himself. Sure there was the fact that he probably felt comfortable with me being his best friend. But he was also undoubtedly enjoying himself sexually, and that had nothing to do with our friendship.

In fact, he was enjoying himself so much that I could feel the signs of his incoming release in my mouth. But I didn't want him to cum yet, so I pulled away from him.

As he realized I was no longer blowing him he began to sit up straight. But I was quicker to my feet and had sooner straddled him, kissing him and making him fall right back on his bed with me on top. In between kisses and as if sedated he said "Mmm, you taste wonderful."

After another kiss I ran my tongue along his lips and answered, "That's not just me, remember where my mouth just was."

He seemed to intensify the kiss, even turning aggressive as his tongue sought to explore every corner of my mouth.

"So..." he began, breaking off our kiss, "Do you want me to do that to you now?" I could clearly hear the nervousness in his voice. I wasn't sure he wanted to do it.

"I mean," I stuttered a bit trying to find the words. I didn't want him to feel like he owed me something, " you really don't have to."

"It's okay, I want to," he tried to convince me.

"Really?" Maybe he actually wanted to go down on me, but I had other ideas, "because I was thinking we could go straight to the main event."

I was hoping to sound seductive but I guess I just surprised him because his eyes got as big as plates as he asked, "you mean...?"

"Only if you want to," I added quickly, "if you're ready, that is," this was getting a bit awkward.

"I do want to," he answered assertively, "It's just that I don't have any condoms here, they're all at Bonnie's."

"What? Why would you not have condoms here? Didn't you guys have sex here?"

"We did once but she didn't really like hanging out here at the apartment because-" he cut himself off.

I knew why she didn't like it here. Or at least I thought I knew, "She didn't like us, right? I always thought she kinda hated me," I said as I stood up and walked to the door.

"She was a bit jealous of you. Said we were too close," he conceded.

"Ha! Bet she feared I might make you gay too!" Jack forced himself to laugh. I realized it wasn't the right time to joke about this and mentally slapped myself. "Sorry, I'll just go get the condoms from my room okay?" I said exiting his room.

"Okay," I heard Jack say behind me.

I never really liked Bonnie anyway. It's not her business how close Jack and I are. Well. We're about to be a lot closer after tonight so fuck Bonnie. Jack and I would make love tonight.

I slipped out of his room not knowing if anyone was still out there. I could tell Jack was still having a bit of a hard time wrapping his head around his sexuality and I didn't want to put more pressure on him. Plus I knew that could only hurt my chances of what I thought was already a pretty sure thing tonight.

I needn't have worried because the apartment was empty. People had already left and I felt a little self conscious I wasn't there to see them off. Most of the people invited were friends of mine so I guess that makes me a terrible host. Hopefully Ryan, or more likely Bruce, had enough sense to stay out till the end.

The place was a mess as I walked through the kitchen and living room towards my room. Cleaning tomorrow would sure be an ordeal but I needed to focus on tonight. The walk from the living room to my room was through a narrow hallway with four doors at the end. Two on each side. The first to the left was Ryan's room and the second one was Bruce's. Bruce had the master bedroom because his dad had signed the lease. Then on the right was the bathroom that Ryan and I shared before my room at the end.

I shouldn't have been surprised when I heard them. I knew Ryan had probably seduced Jason and I knew better than to think Bruce would finish the night alone. I just thought it was funny how the noise came out from both of their rooms. Seeming to compete with each other for control over the common area of our apartment.

"Fuck yeah, that's great!" I heard Ryan shout between loud moans, "Don't use your hands! I want to cum from just your cock in my ass!"

Wow! Ryan was trying hands free. He had told me before that he had been trying for a while now. Still unsuccessful. The image of my best friend riding the hell out of the football stud came to my mind and I was sure he'd do it tonight. I mean if Jason and his allegedly godly cock couldn't make him cum hands free then I don't know who could.

I must admit a part of me was jealous that they were hooking up. Ryan is my best friend and I love him but I guess I really did like Jason a bit. A part of me wondered what it would be like to be Ryan right now and be in that room with Jason. But I had Jack now and I needed to hurry before he changed his mind about tonight.

When I got to my room I looked for the condoms. But the noise from outside was still too loud. But this time it was Bruce's bedroom antiques I was hearing more clearly. Our rooms shared a wall after all. Well, my room and his bathroom but still. That's why it was easier to hear him.

"Make out with each other," I heard him using a commanding tone, " Yeah that's it. Stick your asses up. Show me how much you want this dick," I heard two subsequent slaps both as loud as the moans still coming from Ryan's room, "Yeah I love watching your tongues together. Don't stop till I'm done pounding both of you."

Oh my god he had two guys in there! Or at least they were both guys in my mind. Bruce wasn't bisexual but he didn't mind sticking it in some needy girl when they threw themselves at him. And boy did they throw themselves at him. But I knew he probably wouldn't be turned on by having a guy and a girl kissing. Hell, even two girls kissing would not have done anything for him. But two guys, I was sure he'd be into it.

I didn't think I had ever heard him with two guys before, and I had heard him do a lot of things. Not that I'm some stalker creep or anything but the walls here are thin. I probably should say something to him and he'd probably listen to me and not be so loud. He was just nice to me like that. But I honestly found it quite hot. On more than one night I had jerked off while sexting with Bill and listening to Bruce getting it on in his room. So yeah, sue me.

Anyway I found the condoms on my bedside drawer and headed right back to Jack's room. He was still on his bed when I came back and he had stripped himself naked already. He looked so cute and sexy and I just couldn't wait for him to fuck me.

"Hey," he said awkwardly.

"Hey," I smiled back at him trying to ease his tension. It must have worked because he smiled back at me.

I immediately took off all of my clothes after closing his door and my dick was rock hard. Jack had gone half soft in the time I was gone but I guess that's just because he didn't hear all the stuff I did in my odyssey. I grabbed the condom from my pants on the floor and tore it open. I gave it to Jack and put my hand on his dick, pulling him to full life again.

"Here," I said, "put it on."

"You want ME to...?" He asked with confusion.

Oh shit did he want me to fuck him?? That sounded hot too but I really needed to get fucked. Unlike Ryan I'm not exclusively a bottom. I bottom most of the time and actually enjoy it more but the one time that Bill let me be on top I actually liked it so I consider myself a vers. It's just that I hadn't been fucked in a while and was actually looking forward to it during the blowjob.

"Oh! You wanted to bottom?" I asked genuinely surprised. Straight guys usually took a lot of convincing to try bottoming. I guess it's easier to pretend they're not gay if they just think of you as a hole. That's probably why they are all dicks too.

"No! It's just that I thought you'd want me to," he said quickly. I could tell he was embarrassed. But I didn't want him to be embarrassed about the stuff he liked.

"That's okay if you do. We can do that too if you want," I told him.

"No no, you're right, I'd rather be the one on top," he said as he put the condom on.

I knew I had probably fucked up. Well I would have time to fix that later. Right now I was just too horny to think about it.

"So how are we doing it?" He asked with the condom already on.

"I'm a bit embarrassed to ask but will you do me in doggy? I get much more feeling that way and it's easier to get it in too," I said.

"Sure, do you want me to use lube or something?"

Shit I forgot the lube in my room. I looked at his dick and figured I could take him. Bill was bigger and he had even managed to go all in once. I just couldn't wait anymore.

"The lube in the condom is enough," I said as I got on my hands and knees on his bed. Facing the window.

I didn't wait long and I felt him getting on the bed. As I looked back I saw he was kneeling behind me with his dick in his hands. I felt the tip rubbing against my butthole. God I loved that feeling. I loved having a cock just playing around my ass, soft and hard and powerful at the same time. But right now I needed to be fucked.

"You don't have to be so gentle, I can take it," fuck I must sound so desperate.

I hoped he didn't think I was a slut or anything but I was just so horny. Anyway I couldn't be a slut. I had literally only had sex with Bill in all my life. If anything I was a prude, or so Ryan would say.

Jack didn't say anything. He just started to penetrate me slowly. I was thankful for that. Despite my eagerness, the lack of lube was making it a bit painful to take him in, the lube from the condom not doing much to help me.

"Ahhhh," I let out a large breath as I felt his cockhead slip past my anal ring. He stopped for a second and then kept pushing in. I was determined to enjoy this despite the slight pain so I let him go on and didn't say anything. I didn't want to ruin our first time.

He must have been halfway in when I asked him to stop. I didn't know how Ryan did it. He loves taking guys' balls deep and from what he tells me they are all huge. But even with lube I know I would have struggled to take Jack fully.

He stopped immediately and didn't move for about a minute. I asked him to let me get used to it and he did. I breathed long and deep multiple times as I grew used to the feel of my best friends cock in my ass. When I felt I was ready I told him so and he pulled back slowly. His cock was just about to exit me before he started to push back in. With just a bit more speed than before. I began moaning.

The pace of our coupling increased as the minutes passed and I began to rock myself back and forth slightly. This was great. I knew Jack would know what to do and he did. Changing up his pace at times and making us both moan in unison.

"Scott, you're so tight!" I knew he was enjoying it.

"Mhm, Thanks," I said back.

He laughed at that a bit and I laughed to. The relaxation making me enjoy his penetration even more.

"This feels amazing!" He said he couldn't believe it.

"I know, better than girls?" I tried pushing.

"Better than Bonnie for sure," he replied and we laughed again. He might have been joking but I felt genuinely proud of his comment. Bonnie was a bitch but she was pretty enough. Knowing Jack enjoyed fucking me better than her was like a big fuck you to her.

I felt him slow down his pace a bit and knew he must be trying not to cum. I wanted us to cum together, "Could you jerk me off while you fuck me?" I asked.

"Of course!" He said excitedly.

My cock had gone soft as we fucked. It wasn't that I wasn't enjoying myself. On the contrary, there was so much pleasure in my ass that it was just impossible for my cock to stay hard. So Jack reached for my dick with his right hand and began to jerk me off.

"Uh! Fuck me! Yes! Uh! Fuck!," his thrusts were actually forceful now, "I'm about to cum. Uhh! Are you close?" I asked him.

"Yeah! I'm almost there," but as he said that and I imagined us cumming together I went over the edge. My body went stiff as I came on jacks bed, "FUUUUCK!"

I knew he wasn't really coming with me but it was close enough, my ass must have clenched around his cock because I suddenly felt him stop his thrusts as his cock spawned inside my ass. I knew he was cumming into the condom and I wondered what it would have felt like if I had taken him bareback. I had never had sex without a condom and I was too scared to try but still, it made me curious.

*****

I was awakened the next morning by the sound of the washing machine. And if not for that sound I wouldn't have known I had not slept in my room until I had opened my eyes. I was in jack's bed and the memory from last night came rushing into me as I felt myself waking up.

But the room was empty. Jack wasn't here and I was alone in his bed. I worried I might have done something wrong or that he was now regretting what happened last night. Maybe it was a bit fast but I was too horny and drunk to think things through. Fuck I had cheated on Bill.

Not that I cared all that much. I was sure he had cheated on me before so it serves him right. I'd be breaking up with him later today, if he even answered his phone.

I got up from the bed and thought that maybe Jack was just busy and didn't want to wake me up. I was still naked so I grabbed my clothes from the floor and got dressed before heading out. As I did I saw the washing machine was on and Jack had put one of his bedsheets in. I recognized it because it was the one with my cum from my orgasm the night before. We had taken it out before going to sleep and left it on the floor.

I heard a sound coming from the living room as I walked and saw Ryan there having breakfast. He was eating a bowl of cereal while looking at his phone so he didn't notice me at first.

"Hey Ryan, good morning. Have you seen Jack?"

"Morning Scott, fuck have you still not found him?" He seemed surprised.

"No no, I did find him yesterday. He just wasn't in his room this morning," I said.

"What do you need him for? It's pretty early. Why are you not in your room you always sleep in?" He asked.

Maybe I should keep it a secret but I was so excited. Plus Ryan was my best friend and he lived with us so he'd find out eventually.

"Because I actually slept in Jack's room," I paused as I saw the realization in Ryan's face, "Jack and I slept together yesterday."

Ryan's eyes were wide open, "Hold on when you say you 'slept together' you mean you had a cute little sleepover or you mean what I think you mean?"

"I mean I'll be calling Bill today to tell him that he is now single," I said proudly.

"Yes! Oh my god I'm so happy for you!" Ryan stood up and actually came over to where I was sitting and gave me a hug, "So Jack and that bitch?"

"Bonnie," I said.

"Bonnie, yeah, whatever," he said giving her no relevance, "Did they break up too?"

I wasn't sure how much Jack wanted everyone to know so I simply answered, "Yeah, they broke up yesterday."

"Ha! He's a little slut that one isn't he? Just broke up and is already jumping into bed with someone else, and actually jumping to our side of the curb. Who would've thought?"

"Well don't tell anyone yet please," I said.

"What? Did he not like it? Did you not rock his world? I told you to do circles with your hips while riding, not jump up and down!" He was actually trying to lecture me.

"Shut up! He liked it well enough! But you know how hard it is to come to terms with your sexuality," I clarified, "Besides we didn't even do that, unlike someone else at this table."

"You little minx, did you spy on us? I knew you couldn't resist this body," he said as he exaggeratedly traced his whole body with his hands, "Well too bad girl, because you are not big enough to ride it."

I rolled my eyes at his comment though I actually liked playing this game, "You know I can't resist that ass of yours, I just had to see it full of that big fat cock of Jason," I said, faking to flirt with him.

"Oh you mean you actually peeked in and got a look? You must not care about my honor at all!" He pretended to be insulted.

"Honor? Yeah right! You are practically a whore if an expensive one at that. Anyway I just heard you, you weren't being precisely quiet," I shot back.

He laughed at me calling him a whore, "Well then you probably heard Bruce too, I don't know who he was with but that guy must have really liked it by the way he kept screaming my walls off," he said with annoyance.

"Actually I think it was two guys he was with. Remember that blonde guy I told you about from my class? I'm sure he threw himself at Bruce after I left."

"Yet I am the slut! I was only with one guy yesterday, but Bruce can fuck two guys at the same time and he is praised. The double standard!"

"He is a slut, it's just that he is a man slut. You are just a slut, plain and simple," I explained.

"Fair enough," he said in agreement, "But yeah, since you are so eager to know I did ride Jason. Yes, his cock is as big as Bruce said. No, it's not the biggest I've had. Yes, he came twice, and only one of those was on my face. No, he did not make me cum from just his cock."

I should be shocked at getting so many details from someone else's sex life. But I guess Ryan had just gotten me used to it. So I just tried to be sympathetic, "Well, sorry about that, I guess you'll just have to keep fucking every big cock you find until you find THE ONE."

"Yeah I guess you're right," he pretended the idea was boring, "the sacrifices I make."

We laughed at that and he kept on eating his cereal as I prepared my own breakfast. He asked more questions about Jack and I and I gave him enough details, just not as many as he had given me, though he did ask.