Friends and Love - Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our conversation was interrupted when we heard a door open. We looked towards the origin of the sound and saw Cole coming out of Bruce's room. Oh my god it had happened again! I had to hold my laugh because he saw me right away. I could tell he was limping a little but trying hard to hide it and that just made it harder not to laugh. I looked at Ryan and he was in the same place as me.

"Morning Cole, did you have fun last night?" Ryan asked teasingly.

Cole went red in the face and I felt bad for him so I tried to save him, "Yeah! I hope you enjoyed the party dude."

"I did Scott, thank you for inviting me," I guess he was just going to ignore the fact that no one invited him, "the aftermath was great too, Bruce and I tag teamed this blonde guy," he tried bragging as he flex his arms and tried to show off his muscles, "Wish you had been there."

I was just having too much fun to even care about his comment, "Yeah I wish I'd been there too," Ryan chuckled at that but Cole ignored him.

He seemed to think I had bought his lie because he was suddenly exited, "Cool, maybe next time or whatever. I'll see you around, Scott."

"Sure..." I said as he walked towards the door, "Bye Cole."

"Bye Scott!" He smiled at me and then turned to Ryan before heading out, "Bye Ryan."

"Bye sis!" Ryan said just loud enough to make me wonder if Cole had heard before closing the door behind him.

When he had left we just broke out in laughter at what had happened. Giggling as I told him what I had heard last night. The noise we made must have woken Bruce up because he came out of his room still half asleep. Ryan and I immediately ran to him to ask him about all the gossip. Apparently my classmate had left very early in the morning, claiming he had a class. But Cole had stayed for round two when Bruce asked him to.