Friends and Lovers Pt. 02

Story Info
A dream come true.
6.3k words
4.7
5.3k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/05/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Notes: As with many of my stories, "Friends and Lovers" was intended to be a stand-alone tale. However, in response to the requests from those who commented, a continuation was penned. Thank you for the favorable and encouraging comments and suggestions that were greatly appreciated. Here's hoping you enjoy the continuing romance of Luke and Kira. Of course, it goes without saying that if you have not read the first story, please do so before reading Part 2.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"God, babe, am I beat," I sighed as he flopped into my office chair. "Your idea of a pre-Summer sale of camping and fishing gear turned out to be a blockbuster. Dad was surprised that he had never thought of it before...but thanks to his ingenious daughter-in-law...my beautiful wife...he saw that the store had nothing to lose by marketing its long-held inventory at an enticing discount. Now that he has the two of us working in the store...well, me managing the floor and sales personnel...and you assisting him with the ordering and bills while pitching the sales and new ideas, he can finally relax. Am I glad the sale is finally over? Tomorrow I can sleep late, kick back, and relax...ahhh."

"Oh no you don't," Kira quickly interjected. "I spoke to Coach Harrison, the football coach, while he was taking advantage of our rod and reel special. Anyway, since the school's team played in the district finals, the booster club gave him a plus-up in monetary support and he was thinking of replacing his varsity team's uniforms. However, he was reluctant because he wasn't happy the last time he did it by himself, calling the process a hell of an ordeal.

"When I shared with him that our store recently became the local distributor for two major athletic wear lines, he was extremely interested. I convinced him to let us meet with him and his staff first thing tomorrow morning before the school bell rings. Once we find out what he wants, we can offer that if he's willing to enter into an agreement with the store, we will take responsibility for ordering and processing the new uniforms and helmets for the team. To sweeten the deal we will size his players and carry some spare uniforms besides a whole line of accessories such as face shields, mouthguards, gloves, and shoes for his player to purchase.

"For a small mark-up to cover processing and handling, our arrangement will take the uncertainty and hassle out of getting new uniforms and helmets, will save him and his players from having to travel to the city to hunt for equipment, and will also enable us to make a nice profit. In promising to support his football team, they will ultimately support our store. And if the other sport coaches like the service that we provide, they will seek our services too and we will be set in high school sports."

"Jeez, Kira, what would I do without you. Your quick thinking may open up a new line of business -- high school sports -- and secure our future. I know dad will be over the moon and will back up our venture. Yeah, maybe I'll be able to get you a diamond ring to replace the simple gold band that you wear."

"No, don't. I cherish this band that you bought with your first paycheck. It means a whole lot to me...and as I told you when you proposed, the only ring that I wanted was the one of my fingers sliding up and down your cock, the one formed by my lips as I give you a blow-job, and the one you leave in my well-used pussy after you have humped me into orgasmic bliss....oooh, I better stop thinking such nasty thoughts or I going to jump your boner in this office..."

"Anytime, little girl, anytime. However, I would rather we wait until we get back to our little place...hey, while I'm at it, I wish I could afford a bigger place too..."

"Luke, for the last time, give it up! Our small one-bedroom apartment is ours. I for one am glad you gently turned down my parents' offer to live with them and didn't ask your dad about a living arrangement. We need our own place, space, and privacy...where we could go naked and fuck each other silly without our parents around."

"However, to make our folks feel like they were helping us out, we accepted your folks' offer of their old set of pots and pans, some linen, and extra towels. My dad didn't have much stuff that he could give us, he gave us a cash advance...with no payback date stated...that enabled us to buy a bed and other necessities."

"And speaking of handouts, we've got to spin by my parents' house to pick up a dinner my mom cooked for us...hey, I'm not above accepting free cooked food. While we're doing that, I'll call your dad to inform him of our venture with Coach Harrison and what it can mean to our store. I'll then ask your dad to handle the store tomorrow. You can then chime in as to how the pre-Summer sale went and that we might think of for the pre-Winter sale...hey, it doesn't hurt to think and plan ahead, does it?"

It went without saying that both Kira's parents and my dad were delighted -- the former delighted in just seeing how happy we were and hearing how well we were doing -- the latter was amazed at the success of the sale. He was impressed with his daughter-in-law's business acumen, and more so when she got a verbal commitment from the team coach to consider letting our store supply and support the town's football team. Becoming the sole vendor of all high school sports was something that he never envisioned.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"That pot-roast from your mom was incredibly delicious," I contently sighed. "And with a beer, what a way to end a stressful day. Now, all I need is to take a shower and to hit the sack."

"I beg your pardon! We've only been married two years, and all you can think about is showering and sleeping? Hmmph! What has happened to the 'hot and furious' lovemaking? I guess the sizzling hot sex has gone out of this relationship. Hmmph!"

"Come on, honey, you know I wasn't talking about showering and sleeping by my lonesome. I've never known you to resist some sudsy fun from that time we first camped out and later in the motel on the edge of the city. Why don't we just put the dinner leftovers in the refrig and not worry about the dirty dishes...I'll do them tomorrow. Come on, you sexy bestie, and join me in the shower for some thorough 'cleaning'...the 'internal kind' if you know what I mean...heh, heh, heh..."

"Ooh, husband of mine, you sure are a wicked little boy. Okay, you put the leftovers away and I'll get the shower water running for some steamy not so clean fun."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Damn, that feels outstanding good!" groaned Kira as my rigid cock was crammed repeatedly and vigorously into her sopping-wet cunt. "Someone was sure horny for his willing wife...molesting her the minute she stepped into the shower...and then... shazam!. Making me place my hands against the wall, bending me over, and slipping your fat hard dick into my sopping wet cunt...and it's not wet from the shower. Oooh... yeah!"

"Well, honey, I love humping you this way...hearing my groin slap against your buns. Yeah, and then reaching around to heft your dangling boobs...God, I love milking your fat nipples...too bad they don't squirt milk...ummm."

"Luke! Stop twiddling with my tits and keep ramming that fucking piece of man-meat into my juicy twat... harder...faster! Oh, yeah, like that. babe! Fuck me like I'm a cheap hooker in some dark back alley! Bang my pussy, you fucking son-of-a-bitch! I'm so damn close... going to cum...soon..."

And that's what I did, fucking my wife in the shower like there was no tomorrow. Her body began to tremble along with more of her dirty talking -- sure signs of her impending climax. Kira then suddenly bucked violently in a gut-wrenching orgasm, causing me to explode in a long-overdue ejaculation.

Shivering with the aftershocks of her climax, Kira whispered contently as I held her hips pulled her hips to me, letting the last of my spunk ooze out my still-throbbing cock, "Ooh, hey, that's just what I needed to end a highly-productive but extremely stressful past few days. I am sure glad that I married you...you horny stress-reliever."

With that Kira twisted in my embrace to give me a sizzling kiss, causing my semi-soft dick to slip out her juicy twat with a lewd slurping sound. "Oh, no, your jism is flowing from my well-used twat and down my inner thighs. Hmmm, let's see if what my mom told me is true."

With that my wife parted her legs and suddenly squatted, issuing a guttural grunt. Before my amazed eyes, a glob of my cum shot out of her spread twat to splatter on the wet shower floor. "Hey! How do you like that? It actually works! What am I talking about? Well, I confided in my mom that because we make love so much that I am constantly dribbling sperm and my side of the bed is covered with spots that are either stick wet or crusty hard. She told me to squat and bear down to push out as much as I could. And so I gave it a try...

"Oh, my! What do I have here? I'm eye-level with a juicy cum-marinated piece of man-salami. Yummy, I just have to...God, your cock is so damn tasty! Ummm, maybe if I was a good wife and gave my husband more blow-jobs, I wouldn't have to worry about leaking your copious amounts of sperm. But then again, I am a sinfully naughty wife who loves getting fucked good, hard, fast...and often...heh, heh, heh."

"Ah, wife of mine, while I am thoroughly enjoying you giving me head, didn't you say that we have an early morning meeting with Coach Harrison? If you keep sucking on my dick like that, I'm going to get hard enough for Round Two. Come on, let's get to bed and plan on getting up a bit earlier for me to give you a wake-up orgasm."

"Ahhh, you're no fun, but okay. However, you better keep your promise to show me that you haven't grown tired of me and that I'm still desirable. Hmmmph. Why don't you dry off and let me rinse my pussy and then the shower stall? Don't worry, my nakedness will soon join yours in bed."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"God, I so fricking tired. Someone got me up extra early just so he could ravish my poor helpless body, doing all kinds of despicable and depraved sexual things to me. Ooh, but I must say that having your pussy eaten first thing in the morning and cumming with someone's face shoved between my thigh were real treats. Then that same person hauls me into the shower and molests me again, forcing me to have another orgasm.

"Jeez, then I was forced to sit through a very successful meeting that I had set up and got a verbal agreement to sign with the store that will provide the football team's so uniform and equipment. And thank God, I had the foresight to shove a tampon up my dilated pussy so that I wouldn't have embarrassing stains in the crotch of my jeans. Sheesh!"

I just smiled at the grumblings of my wife. Contrary to her rant, Kira willing enjoyed my erotic overtures in bed and in the shower, cumming at least two times before we left our apartment. Maybe that was why she was absolutely brilliant in the meeting with Coach Harrison and his staff, clearly articulating the convenient advantages that our store could offer to the football team and then pushing for the team to support a local business. It was clear that Coach Harrison was sold on Kira and her proposal, and agreed to sign on the dotted line without any hesitation when she brought him the contract.

"Well, maybe if my wife is so tired, I should take her back to our place where she can strip naked before climbing back into bed for a short nap."

"No way, Jose! If I know you, my horny naked husband will be climbing into bed with me for a mid-morning delight...exhausting me more by making me cum repeatedly. No, we should head on to the store where we can share the good news with dad who has got to draw up the contract and we need to figure out what to order in this massive make-or-break deal for football uniforms placed."

"Aah, what did a certain sass-but twenty-year-old tell me last night in the shower? Oh, yeah, 'You're no fun!' I guess I'll have to wait until after work to subject my wife to devious erotic torture...heh, heh, heh."

It went without saying that dad was blown away at the contract that we had made with the high school coach and football team. "Kira...Luke," he sputtered after mentally grasping the magnitude of what my wife had accomplished for the store, "in a little over two years since you been here, you have radically improved the store.

"Son, I am so proud of how you've immersed yourself in knowing our product lines and have improved our customer relationship where our customers want to return to our store. But Kira, God, you've been a blessing in managing the back-end of the operations...the ordering, billing, and inventory. I am so proud of you two...and you're just out of your teens.

"I've been watching you two and have been toying with this idea for quite a while. I'd like to step back a bit from the store. You see for the past decade or so it has been only me. I opened the store, dealt with customers, stocked the shelves, managed the books, and closed up...nearly every single day. I could barely keep up but had to do it because I had no one whom I could rely on.

"But after today's successful venture into high school sports and possibly younger levels, you have really convinced me that you two can handle all aspects of the store. If we pull off the football team order and Coach Harrison is happy, I am going to make the two of you partners in this store. How about twenty percent share to start off with? Your ownership percentage will increase when certain conditions that are specified in the agreement are met. And when I retire...and that's not until another fifteen years or so...I am thinking of making the store will be yours. What do you say?"

Before I could say anything, Kira threw herself at my dad and wrapping her arms around his neck, kissed him enthusiastically on the cheek. "Ooh, thank you, dad! You won't regret your decision...I promise you!"

"Ah, I know I won't," mumbled my flustered dad at my wife's acceptance for us, "My lawyers will deliver the agreement tomorrow for us to sign, I must tell you that the conditions for increasing your ownership share is having my grandchildren who I can enjoy as I grow old. You'll get an additional twenty percent of the business with each grandchild I get to hold. However, I will hold on to at least twenty percent until I retire."

"Don't worry about grandchildren, dad," my lovely wife purred, "I'm working on that right now...contractual stipulation or not. It may not be right away because I'm only twenty, but you can count on it."

At this point in the conversation that I had been excluded from, I managed to croak a feeble "Ah, okay" much to the amusement of my father and wife.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Kids, Kira?" I blurted the minute the apartment door closed behind us. "When did that possibility enter the picture?"

"It has always been there. Don't you remember how you proposed to me? When I asked for my bestie and lover to share what he was looking for in the future, you said that other than living with me for the rest of our lives, '...having a house of our own, and maybe a kid or two.' Come on, husband of mine, although we never discussed it, did you really think that I...we...wouldn't want to have little Luke or Kira scampering around eventually?

"Hey, our parents are in their late-forties...and want, plain and simple, grandchildren... and yes, more than one...whom they can spoil rotten. My mom has thrown numerous blatant hints that she looks forward to the day when she can take care of our children while we're at work.

"Give it up, Luke! We are going to have children...not one...but more...to please our parents...and ourselves...and to secure our future. Get used to the idea...because it is a certainty." And to stifle any objections, Kira pulled off her top and unhooked her bra, brazenly displaying her mouthwatering boobs that instantly paralyzed me.

"However -- having kids won't be until a while later in my way of thinking. There is a lot of us-things that I want to do with you without lugging kids along. For now, we need to focus on the store and show your dad that he didn't make a mistake by making us partners with him. If we bring in this football team contract, Coach Harrison will tell all of the other coaches and we can cut the sweet deals that meet their needs.

"We have some savings because we've gone without, but need to become more financially secure. When we are, our next step is to look for a house that is big enough for our future family. If everything goes the way I envision it, I figure I will be pregnant when I'm twenty-five...that's five years from now. So, we've got our work cut out for us."

"What happened to my sweet innocent bestie who snuggled up to me and made me seduce her in my two-person tent? Are you sure you are her?"

Grabbing my wrists, Kira pressed my hands to her inviting tits. "I am her. It's just that my bestie corrupted me by taking my virginity and becoming my lover. Then he proposed and became my husband and future. Now, I am focused on creating and sharing our future together. And...ooh...I love how you squeeze my boobies...and get my juices flowing. So, husband of mine, are we going to do it standing upright here, or are you going to take me to bed. Ohhh, Luke, I always knew you were kinky...yeah, just like that..."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

A week later found a naked Kira and an equally naked me lounging on our couch, nibbling on some drive-through hamburger and fries and sipping beer. "That was great, honey. You've still got it...better by far than the Olsen twins...ha... gotcha...I knew that would catch a certain jealous wife's attention.

"Sigh, what a week? You got a major commitment that could set us up for life and my dad made us his partners in business with even a signed agreement. Of the two, however, it was dad who was the complete surprise. I mean we're only worked at the store for only two years...I didn't see that one coming."

"I think dad didn't tell us his real motive for making us his business partners," purred Kira as she snuggled up to me, her soft hand casually drifting over my lap to caress my limp noodle. "He was correct in telling us about what he had to do to make the store successful and the personal sacrifices that he had to make. However -- what he didn't tell us is that he wanted more 'me-time' to pursue some feminine companionship."

"Say what? My dad is pussy-hunting?"

"Luke, I love you dearly but you can be so dense at times. Look, your father is what... forty-seven...in good shape...and relatively good-looking...now I know where my handsome husband gets his looks from. Anyway, he's put his store...and you...ahead of his personal needs. Now, with us around and running the store, he doesn't have that urgent need to always be there. As such...well...it frees him to get some 'relief,' if you know what I mean?"

"With whom?" was my immediate question since for some reason, I never imagined my father as having sexual needs that needed to be fulfilled."

"God, honey, you manage the store floor and deal with customers. How can you not notice Miss Junie Comstock...yeah, the high school girls' volleyball and soccer coach. Haven't you seen her browsing the store even though it's not her sport's season?

"I just started noticing how your father always perks up when he sees her in the store and makes some lame excuse to talk with her. From what I hear, Miss Comstock just turned forty-two, is single, unattached...as in not seeing anyone special. Because she never buys anything, I'd say that she's shopping for someone special...like your dad!"

"Why that sly old dog! No wonder he didn't press us like your parents did to live with him. Hmmm, I've got to say that Miss Comstock is athletically fit and nice looking... ouch...but not as much as my very jealous wife. Sheesh!"

12