Friends Become Lovers Pt. 05

Story Info
Dinner date between the new lovers.
1.1k words
3.75
2.9k
00

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dakara
dakara
17 Followers

This is the fifth part in the series, written for a friend. Like previous chapters it was written in haste and suffers from errors. Lifted it straight from my emails with very little edit so apologies for lack of flow. This continues the story with not much of the good stuff.

This is part five, best if it's read from the start to make it clearer...

*

They entered the dining area of the hotel, a cosy affair with a few tables clustered in a small room. Chairs and tables spilled out onto the veranda with a stunning view across to the valley. Ems was wearing a navy blue dress that came up to mid-thigh, displaying her long, tanned legs and a pair of matching heels. The back of her dress was partially open, tantalisingly showing her black bra. Her dress hung on her modestly, covering her shapely chest. Her lover was smartly dressed in shirt and tie and trousers that complemented each other.

The couple was ushered outside with a table that took in the amazing view. After choosing drinks, they sat and made small talk. Across the table they held hands, his hand warm in hers. Occasionally she would stroke her finger along the back of his hand and gaze into his eyes. He gazed back, looking deep into her and making her flush. Ems smiled, the warm feeling inside her radiating out of her.

The night drew in, lighting flickered on but soft and moody creating a romantic atmosphere as they ate and drank. The evening stretched out, they had been consumed by each other for hours, the waiter topping up their drinks when needed. Occasionally stalled by a bathroom break as the hour grew late.

On one of his return trips to the bathroom Neil paused to watch his girl. She had her back to him, soft dark hair flowing down her back. The peek of her bra could be seen amongst the curls, her shoulders straight and powerful. He approached her from behind and kissed her neck sliding his arms around her waist to rest on the softness of her belly. Ems leaned back into him, eyes closed and moaned.

"Mmmmm Neilskie..." she murmured, enjoying the scent of his light aftershave.

"Fancy a walk?" He asked.

Ems' legs had parted as he held her, she had never felt so turned on before. His touch, his deep sexy voice, his unique and desirable odour. She felt a little embarrassed, she wanted him so badly. They had made love, got each other off in the shower and yet she wanted more. How much more could she take? But he felt so good, she just needed to feel him inside her again.

"Maybe... later... babes..." she barely whispered.

His hand touched her cheek and drew her head round to kiss her lips. He held her there, she was lost to him as it grew intense. Soon he pulled away and sat down opposite her. Still holding her hand he asked,

"You OK babes?"

"Yes" she replied smiling, "I'm just happy"

"I am too, this is like a dream come true. I can't believe I'm finally here with you" and grinning he added "and I can't believe what we did!"

"Or what we're going to do?" Ems said slyly, surprising herself in the process.

"Oh?" Neil winked at her, "do tell"

"Secret, Neilskie babes!"

"How about we make it a bit more interesting?"

"Oh?"

Leaning forward he motioned her to do the same. Whispering into her ear he said quietly

"Take your panties off babes!" He grinned mischievously.

Ems' eyes grew wide and twinkled, smiling back.

"Naughty..." she murmured

He looked into her eyes and winked.

"People will notice!" She protested but she could feel herself getting wet at the thought.

"Go to the ladies, take them off and give them to me discretely..." he said in quiet tones.

"Naughty!" She repeated but sliding back her chair she wandered off trailing her hand across his arm and shoulders.

A few minutes later she returned.

"Well?" He enquired.

Reaching into her handbag she took something out and extended her arm out to him. He held her hand and took the flimsy material from her. It felt damp and he rubbed it between his fingers. Looking at her wet panties briefly and smiling at her he slipped the garment into his pocket.

"Naughty girl!" He winked at her. "Naughty but good and sexy! Is there anything you want me to do Ems?"

With that Ems took him by the hand and leant forwards with a kiss. Still holding his hand she stood, pulling him up with her and began leading him out the restaurant.

"I'll show you..." she winked back at him, smiling.

Alone in the lift, he held her. His arms were around her, clasped across her front as she leaned back into him. He felt the warmth of her body seeping into him, the curve of her rump, the tickle of her hair on his cheek. She smiled happily, excited that she could feel the push of his cock pressing into her. Loving that he was that way because of her, wanting to take him right here in the elevator but resisting.

They reached his floor and she peeled away from him and hand in hand they walked to his room. And never made it. As he searched for his room key they ended up in a tight embrace, Ems' body wrapped around his as they kissed passionately, her leg raised as he grasped it with his free hand. He buried his face in her chest, kissing her neck and shoulders. Ems tilted her head back, exposing more skin to his wandering lips. She wanted him completely and wrapped both her legs around him, letting Neil effortlessly take her weight. Ems' wet groin pressed into his, soaking the top of his trousers with her fluid her legs tight around him.

She moaned, her hand running through his hair, the sensation on her open lips and clit making her high. She gave a yelp as he gave an involuntary thrust. Ems could feel the hard lump in his trousers throbbing, urging. With a free hand Ems beeped the lock. They rolled together, lips locked, tongues reaching. Somehow he managed to get the door open and they staggered in, slamming it behind them.

Stumbling over one another they fell in a heap by the bed, limbs still wrapped around one another as they rubbed, stroked and caressed trying to find skin and desperate to touch whatever they could. Pausing for air, the two intense lovers made it onto the bed where they lay side by side. Her dress had ridden up and Neil could glimpse the thatch of hair between the dark crevice of her legs.

Holding one another gently they smiled, eyes locked and feeling the bond between them...

To be continued

dakara
dakara
17 Followers