The Only Word

Info
My name is the only word you know.
412 words
4.7
6.1k
3
0
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You're walking around in nothing but panties as I pull you sideways onto my lap. You wrap your arm around my shoulder and I'm surrounded by the smell of you as I bury my head into your neck and my hand starts wandering. My mouths already on yours, little whimpers as our tongues touch. Our kisses get more heated as I pull you closer to me, tongues clashing while my hand softly strokes your thighs. My pussy starts to ache because I can't help but think about parting your legs and fucking you right here on my lap. I start kissing your collarbone and your neck, my tongue slipping out and trailing up your neck to your ear. Little moans leaving your lips at the feel of my tongue. Your legs part for me as I slide my hand in between them, you're whimpering already and I've barely touched you. I softly bite your neck as I rub little circles on the inside of your thigh teasingly close to where you want my fingers the most, my mouth is back on yours as you whine and beg against my lips to be fucked. I start to stroke your pussy through your soaking panties, I can't help but let out a groan at how wet you are for me. I look you in the eye as I pull them to the side and slide my fingers inside of you, enjoying the way your jaw drops as I stretch out your tight pussy, you've got that look in your eye that fills me with want for you. I slide my left hand up your back to get a handful of your hair while you watch my soaking fingers slide in and out of you. I take your nipple into my mouth, licking and sucking, the flicks of my tongue matching every hit to that sweet spot inside of you. I'm pumping in and out of you faster as you pant into my mouth, telling you dirty things against your lips before I take your bottom lip in between my teeth, giving you little soft bites. Your breath starts hitching and you beg to me to make you cum, I hold you tight against me while your legs shake as you struggle to keep them clenched around my arm. I fuck you as deep as I can until your cum is dripping down my fingers and my name is the only word you know.

--:--
--:--
1.0
JeremyWasHere
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
Share this

Similar Stories

Daughter Traps Daddy Pt. 01 A daughter takes advantage of her hot daddy.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Babysitting I'm caught dressed in Jan's clothes by her husband.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Sarah's Journey Pt. 01 Allison is taken by her boyfriend's father as Sarah watches.in NonConsent/Reluctance
What Daddy Says What Daddy says when he fucks his little girl.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Becoming a Wife and Mother Therapist helps hard-edged woman to soften and swell.in Mind Control
More Stories