Friends Become More Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wrapped my arms around his neck, being careful not to spill my wine on him. I decreased the distance between our lips. "I'll accept that lame excuse, but only because you're cute and I'm a little tipsy."

"Glad my charms have worked their magic on you." He closed the gap, kissing me.

His hand held the small of my back as his kiss pushed me backwards as his lips teased mine.

"Let's go downstairs." I said.

"We should clean up first. I think it's gonna rain tomorrow." He said.

"Ugh, if we must be responsible adults."

He brought the plates and other things on the table down while I took the lights, not weather-proof, down. He then insisted on taking care of the table while I took the chairs, returning them to the closet on the fourth floor, intentionally close to the rooftop for easy access.

Once everything was done, we slowly headed back downstairs to our bedroom, kissing and pushing each other up against the wall as we went.

Reaching the bedroom, I sat him down on the new couch at the end of the bed, I'm really glad we bought a couch and coffee table for this space, it was way too big (even if good for sex). "I'll be back in a minute." I kissed him quickly before pulling away to the bathroom.

Earlier I managed to sneak a pair of sexy underwear and sexy robe into the bathroom, hiding them behind a bunch of towels in the linen closet. I bought them on amazon, from a brand called CandyMan, and they looked hot so hopefully they're actually not ugly on me. After cleaning up quickly, I put on the black, semi see-through thong. Then I put the garders over it, adding an extra oomf. They went down just below my bulge on my upper-mid thighs. I looked in the full length mirror and noticed how good they hold up my ass, so I guess this is a win.

I put on and tied the light robe, the matching black lace was intricate throughout the entire length of the piece, giving a nice tease of what's under without showing too much.

It's fairly feminine, something I used to be so insecure about. But with him, and in front of him, I've never felt as comfortable and confident. Looking at myself in the mirror, I've never related more to some of my favorite songs, "Good For You" by Selena Gomez, "Into You" by Ariana Grande, and "Dress" by Taylor Swift. (The Queens of the Gays lol).

I opened the door, seeing Alex where I left him. He turned his head to look at me, his entire face lighting up when he saw me. The look in his eyes sent chills down my body. "You - you look absolutely stunning." He stammered, his eyes scanning my body.

"So I shouldn't return them?" I asked.

"My gosh, I beg of thee, do not ever return those." He grinned. I walked to him, wrapping my arms around his neck and standing between his legs. "However... if you were to, I'd be perfectly fine because it's not the clothes I'm in love with, it's the person wearing them." He kissed my stomach through my robe. "You're my everything." He looked up at me. I ran my hands through his hair.

"You're my everything, too." I bent down to kiss him. "Now, please sit back and relax while I give a never before seen - or practiced - performance for you." I smiled, pulling back from him.

"Alright..." he pulled back, putting his weight on his arms resting on the edge of the bed behind him, striking that cool, laid back pose that only few can do well.

I walked around the side of the coffee table, then turned to face him. I snuck my leg out of the robe, putting just my toes on the table. I ran my fingers softly up my leg, carving a path through the opening of the robe. He followed my hand with his eyes, wishing his mouth was my replacing it.

I untied the robe, letting it fall off my shoulders. I moved to be on the opposite side of the table from him. I turned around, giving him a view of my backside. I turned my head to watch him as I slowly let the robe slide down my back, finally revealing my ass, falling to the ground. The thong went down my crack, leaving most of my ass out and visible, nicely framed by the garders.

He leaned forward, resting his elbows on his knees as his hands rubbed his jaw. "Holy fuck." His eyes were practicing falling out of their sockets. I bounced on my toes, making my ass jiggle for him. "Thank you, God." He actually gave a quick prayer to God making me laugh.

I slowly turned 45 degrees. "Oops, I dropped my robe..." I played, bending down slowly to pick it up. "The bend..." I jumped back up and framed my chest with my hands. "And snap!" I said perkily, referencing Legally Blondes.

"I'm infatuated with you because of that gorgeous ass of yours, I'm in love with you because of your weird references." He laughed.

I stepped out of the robe and walked back to him. "I'm glad, I thought it was the other way around." I teased. I turned around and bent down, my ass right in front of his face. He slapped it. I pushed backwards, grinding on his lap. I felt his cock stiffen as I moved over him.

I turned around and moved back and forth, teasing my bulge. I put on my best stripper-performance, giving him the best lap dance I could.

Finished with the lap dance, I got on my knees in front of him. "I'm at your will." I said. "Whatever do you wish to do with me?"

He stood up and picked me up. "I wish you take you to the bed and make love to you." He whispered, walking us around to the bed. He gently laid me down, getting on up me. Our lips embraced, his tongue teasing my lips before moving in. He started kissing my jaw, moving down my neck and chest. His hands and mouth know their way around, moving down my body towards my groin.

He kissed my penis through the fabric. He undid the garders, pulling them down and tossing them to the floor. He flipped me over, kissing my ass cheeks before pulling the thong off as well, tossing it to be with its friend.

His tongue licked from my taint up to my tailbone, before he buried his face between my cheeks. His mouth and tongue worked over my hole with such force and expertly applied pressure. I gripped the sheets and moaned deeply into the bed as he massaged my ass cheeks in circular motions, opposite direction as his tongue. "Fuck!!" I moaned. "Oh, yes Alex! That feels so good!" I moaned.

He brought me so close to the edge, but knew exactly when to stop, pulling away and flipping me over again. "Not ready to have you cum just yet." He smirked.

"Mmm." I pushed him down on his back and straddled his lap. I lowered my lips onto his, dang he is such a good kisser. "Can't wait to get you naked and take your cock between my lips." I breathed.

"Fuck yes, baby." He helped me strip him naked. "Turn around for me, I want a round two on your ass. That outfit sure made me hungry." He grinned. I wanted to keep the attention on him, but I knew he wanted more, and I want him to have what he wants, so I rotated my body. I lowered my ass on his face, he gripped my hips as he slid his tongue in and out of me.

I leaned forward and teased his balls with my tongue. I kissed up his hard cock, reaching the top to take him in my mouth. I slid down slowly, still playing with his nuts as my tongue swirled over his smooth, thick shaft. Meanwhile, he worked wonders on my hole, flicking and licking and kissing. I moaned over his cock as a result, adding to the blowjob.

He made it harder and harder to focus on my work, eventually making t physically impossible for me. He pulled my torso back upright, his strength still turning me on so much. His hands on my hips, in an almost violent manner, he bounced me up and down over and over on his face. "Fuuuuuck!" I moaned out as he marvelously pleasured my ass. "Oh, God!" I groaned. "Yes, Alex! Just like that, yes!" I cried out as he stopped bouncing me, instead holding me down and letting his tongue go wild over me.

He put my down carefully. "Alright, I really, really just want to get inside you now." He breathed. I kissed him.

"I really, really want that too."

"I don't want to do anything crazy tonight, baby. I just want to be close to you, that sound alright?"

"That sounds perfect." I stroked the side of his face.

He got me on my back in the center of the bed, half-buried in the many pillows. He got between my legs, getting himself adjusted before pushing his way in me, nice and slow.

We both let out soft moans as he slid in, pausing when he was completely inside. He lowered himself on me, kissing my lips. He slowly slid out, sliding back in again. "Yes!" I sighed. "So good." I closed my eyes and rolled my head back into the pillows.

"You're so tight, Ben, fuck you feel so good!" He moaned. I ran my hands over his chiseled, hairy chest and around his shoulders. He slowly slid in again, making me dig my nails into his shoulder blades.

"Oh, ah! Yes!" I moaned. He kissed me again, his lips brushing against mine. As he pushed and pulled into me, he kissed down my jaw, burying his face in my neck. I moved one hand up to run my fingers through his hair.

He continued his slow, deep thrusts, each one hitting just the right spot. "I love you, Ben." He breathed.

"I love you, Alex." I responded, just as he buried himself in me again, making me scratch down his back. "Ah!"

I kissed his shoulder as our bodies blended together, his now damp chest pressed against mine. My hands slid to grip his beautiful, strong biceps.

He perfected his rhythm, moving his way in and out of me with great purpose, knowing just how and when to move. So filled with love and happiness, I felt a tear fall down my face. He's literally the greatest human on the planet and he's with me, he loves me. I clung to him as if he'd float away if I didn't.

He brought his arms up to rest on either side of my head, lowering his lips to mine again. My hands held his face, sliding under his armpits and down the sides of his v-shaped torso, reaching their resting spot of his delicious bubble butt. I squeezed it as he thrust into me again, loving the feeling of his toned muscles.

He continued making love to me for what felt like hours, going slow the entire time. Though it wasn't rough and fast, it was equally as hot. "Are those tears?" He asked me softly, wiping one away.

"Yes, only happy ones, though." I answered. He kissed me. "Let me get on top, baby."

"As you wish." He flawlessly flipped us over in one swoop, getting on his back with me on top. I started riding him, making sure to maintain contact with his lips. "Fuck, you're so good at that, baby." I kissed him again, moving down and kissing his clavicle.

His hands slid down my back, gripping my ass. He slapped me, making me moan in his mouth. He sat up, our lips never losing touch. A firm grip on my ass cheeks, he started pushing and pulling them up and down, making me ride him. He worked in his own thrusts, sending more chills down my body.

I wrapped my legs around his back, then pushed told him with my body I wanted to return to missionary. "Someone's changed his mind again."

"I just want to be pinned down by you. I'm old fashioned like that." I teased.

"As you wish." He said again. "It's been a while now, I say we pick it up a notch now."

"I like it as it is, baby." I said.

"I promise, you'll enjoy this." He stopped moving. "Hold on, baby." He grinned.

Then he slammed into me, sending shockwaves through my body. "Oh, GOD!!" I moaned, burying my head in the pillows. He did it again, and again, and again. The thrusts were slow paced, but the impact of each was insane. This must be what it feels like to have your body leave your soul. Or your soul leave your body, I'm not even thinking straight right now.

He wasn't lying, he's magically maintaining the slowness with the intense thrusts. I must be scratching the heck out of his back, poor baby. But it's the consequences of his skill.

He slowed his thrusts again, returning to the relaxed nature from before. He kissed my forehead and then my cheek before resting his head next to mine. He ground his hips into me, expertly moving over me, making me his.

"Ah, ah, ah-ah." I moaned, getting close.

"Cum for me, Ben." He whispered in my ear, knowing I was close.

"Only if you do the same." I whispered back. He buried himself in me again, sliding in. Then out. Slowly, so slow yet so good. He slid back in, filling me and pressing just the right spot, making me cry out. "Yes! Yes, Alex!"

"Yes, Ben! Cum for me, fuck I'm gonna cum!"

"Yes, baby, yes!" We both moaned in each other's ears, then he pushed his lips to mine as if I was his only source of oxygen.

Our bodies tensed together, moving as one as we both reached our climaxes.

He remained in and on top of me for a few minutes, kissing me. "I love you." Kiss. "I love you." Kiss. "I love you." Kiss.

"I love you." I giggled as he didn't stop kissing me.

He rolled off of me and checked the clock next to the bed. "No, that can't be right. You have the time babe?"

I looked at my side. "What? It's 2 am?! What time did we come down from the roof?"

"10, I thought." He answered.

"Same. Did we really just go for four hours?" I laughed.

"Guess so." He smiled at me. "Guess that explains why I'm so tired now." He laughed.

"You did do most of the work." I cuddled up to him, kissing his chest.

"Time very, very well spent." He kissed my head.

We got up and cleaned off before falling asleep, snuggled up together under the warm blankets.

12