Friends Become More Than Friends

Story Info
Lauren makes love to her three best friends.
5.2k words
4.28
44.2k
57

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note:

This is my first story of this type of nature. I'd greatly appreciate any feedback, but if this type of story is not what gets your boat floating, then don't leave a comment.

More chapters to follow soon so be on the lookout for those submissions.

------------------------------

Lauren and Daniel had invited their best friends Kevin, James and Gary, to their home for the evening. While Lauren was in the kitchen by herself putting the finishing touches to dinner, she was thinking about the events leading up to their plans for the evening.

The group had been best friends for the past twelve years. They all met while attending high school together and immediately formed a close friendship and bond with each other. They all had gone on vacations together and always enjoyed each other's company. All of the couples were childless which allowed them plenty of free time to plan joint activities. A couple of months ago, while driving back from a girl's night out, the three other wives, April, Nikki and Claire, were tragically killed in an automobile accident. Fortunately for Lauren she had to cancel as she was not feeling great and decided to catch up with the girls later in the week.

Lauren and Daniel had stayed by the men's side to give them what support they could during this time of mourning.

Then Lauren's thoughts turned to a conversation the eight of them had about four months ago while they were together on a trip. The trip was unplanned and due to that reason they couldn't find decent motels that had four separate rooms to let, so they had to settle for a single room in a motel slightly out of the town they were in. They later found out that there was a convention in town and most motels had been already been booked.

However, the motel that could accommodate them, fortunately had two queen size beds, two single beds pushed together, and a sleeper couch. The group of friends settled for this and were happy that they could be together.

While the couples were preparing for bed, they joked about the possibility of having to listen to the others have sex while in the same room. Once in bed, the men took the initiative to make love to their own wives who seemed to enjoy the friendliness of the situation. Daniel had his cock in Lauren while trying to keep the noise down, but soon heard the moans and groans coming from the other couples. Once they all had heard the others also having sex, it was as if a mental conversation had been had and they all subconsciously decided that they didn't care and openly started having sex.

April and Kevin threw off the covers, got into doggy style position and starting fucking each other with great enthusiasm. Nikki had James lay back on the bed as she straddled him and bounced up and down on her husband, who grabbed on to her ass and thrust up into her as she slammed down on to him.

Next, Claire and Gary had turned on to their side to face the room, and had Gary enter her from behind, slowly thrusting in and out of her. After each wife had a few orgasms and the sexually energy built up in the room, the husbands were all triggered and shot their loads deep into their respective wive's pussy. Kevin giving one final thrust and banged the headboard into the wall.

The couples took turns in the bathroom to clean up. When everyone was back in bed, they joked about how much fun it was to be with friends and have sex in the same room. They all agreed that sex was wonderful and would miss out if anyone died. It was just a joke and there was no thought that anyone would die so soon. Then a suggestion was made that if anyone died, the others would keep the remaining spouses happy with sex. They all laughed and agreed.

Now that the April, Nikki and Claire had passed away, both Daniel and Lauren remembered what they talked about that night. She told Daniel it was all a big joke and the suggestion did not have to be honoured. He commented that if she had been one of the three who had died, he believed one of the other couples would keep the promise. This caused Lauren to seriously think about it.

During all their time together trying to help Kevin, James and Gary cope with the loss of April, Nikki and Claire, both Lauren and Daniel felt so very sorry for them. Every time they saw them, they seemed lonesome and despondent. Lauren and Daniel often talked about the suggestion for keeping the remaining spouses sexually satisfied. Lauren said she loved them as friends and felt very comfortable to be close to them, but she thought sex was inappropriate.

Daniel had a couple of dreams in which he watched either of his best friends, or all of them together at once, having sex with Lauren. Each time he woke up with a very hard erection and decided it could be very sexy to watch either cock going back and forth in his wife's pussy. Would he really like it to happen? Maybe!

Lauren was beginning to think she could do it, but she didn't want a marriage problem. Even though Daniel said he would just watch, she was concerned about him being jealous. Finally, they agreed they would try it. But would the others want to have sex with her? Daniel assured Lauren that they would be overjoyed to get in bed with her.

One evening while Daniel was playing poker with Kevin, James and Gary, he decided to have a talk to them all. When he brought up the subject of their previous suggestion about the surviving couple keeping the remaining spouses happy with sex, they all said they thought they were all joking at the time. Kevin admitted he thought Lauren was very pretty and sexy, but didn't want to cause trouble with their marriage.

Daniel asked them "If Lauren was one of the three that had died, would the surviving couple be willing to share sex with him?" Gary thought for a few seconds, then said, "We're such good friends, I'm sure if Claire had been alive we would invite you and the others into our bed and it would be alright with me, too."

"Yeah, I'm sure if Nikki had been the wife that had survived, we'd invite you three into our bed." said James. Then he added, "I've had a fantasy of seeing Nikki with a group of men and that always gets me off."

That settled the argument between them. "I know it's short notice, but you're all invited to a dinner date tonight." said Daniel. They appreciated the offer and accepted almost right away.

Lauren's thoughts were interrupted when the front door opened and Daniel came into the kitchen to ask, "Can I help you with anything?"

She responded by turning towards her husband and said, "It's all on the table. Dinner is ready." Each of the men came to greet her and gave her a kiss on the cheek and a hug.

They made small talk during dinner although there were some quiet periods. Lauren knew time was getting closer to when the subject of sex would come up. She looked at James. She thought him handsome and she felt comfortable to be around him. She turned her gaze towards Gary, who was looking at her as well, and smiled. She wondered if he would yell out when he came in her pussy like he did that night several months ago. Next she looked at Kevin, and remembered how hard he was banging his wife before exploding deep into her pussy and wondered if he bang her that hard as well. Lauren knew he would not bang the headboard up against the wall in her bedroom because the bed was not against the wall. She nearly chuckled when she remembered that. She wondered what Daniel would do and think when he saw any of their cock's in her. She was concerned it might cause trouble with their marriage, but Daniel had agreed it was alright with him. She was wondering what the guys were thinking right now.

The small talk had slowed down which gave Daniel time to think. He looked at Lauren, then at each of his best friends. He tried to imagine all of them naked together. Would he be jealous while he watched? He didn't think so because there were no secrets. Would Lauren like their love making better than his? Would she have more orgasms with either of them? There were several questions running through his mind at that moment. When he looked at the three men, he thought how lucky they were going to be to have sex with Lauren. Then he wondered how many times they would want to fuck her tonight?

Gary kept looking at Lauren when it was appropriate during the conversation. He thought she was beautiful and sexy. He didn't want to cause any trouble between her and Daniel, but he was looking forward to being naked with her in bed. He had seen her wear a bikini swim suit, but had never seen her completely nude before. He hoped they would not change their minds for the evening's activity. He had a very hard erection just thinking about being with her.

Likewise, the other two men kept looking at Lauren and imagining her in the throes of passion, moaning and groaning as they made love to her again and again. They also remembered how she looked in a short nightie at the motel as she made her way to the bathroom to clean up, and couldn't help wondering how she would look naked.

The conversation during dinner had been strained, but now it was over. Daniel helped Lauren clean up the table and put the dishes in the dishwasher.

Lauren whispered, "Are you still OK with our plans, or do you want to call it off? This is about our last chance."

Daniel responded, "We've gone this far and it's alright with me if it is with you.

"Ok. I'll make another round of drinks and we'll go back to join the others in the living room and see what happens." said Lauren.

She was dressed in shorts and a loose fitting halter top. Her breasts were 32B in size. She bent forward in front of James and the others as she handed them their drinks. She knew they could see down her top and wanted to see how they would react. This gave them a quick preview of what they were going to see and feel a little later.

The conversation slowed down and the drinks were nearly gone. Someone had to make the first move.

Lauren nervously stood up, "Well, we all know what is going to happen, so let's go to the bedroom."

Daniel responded, "Guys, take her to the bedroom. I'll be in there soon."

That surprised her as she looked at Daniel and thought he would join them. He smiled back and said "I'll join you all soon. Go ahead and have fun while I sort out the rest of the house."

Getting the confirmatio she needed she grasped Kevin and James' hands and led them to the master bedroom. All three men couldn't take their eyes off of her ass as she walked in front of them. They were all glad that Daniel remained behind because now they were not embarrassed to take Lauren as they wanted before he returned. As they reached the bedroom, Kevin turned Lauren to him and kissed her passionately while roaming his hands over her body. Just when she thought she was only with one man, Gary pulled her away from Kevin and started kissing her passionately as well. He pushed his tongue into her mouth and started grabbing at her ass. Not long into that kiss, James pulled her to him and gave her a passionate kiss as well while slowly making his way up to her breasts. Lauren almost climaxed right there as she was not only making out with one man, but three friends she had known for years. This excited her and sent a shiver down her spine as she thought about what was coming next.

Lauren could feel the presence of all three men around her. James was still kissing her while cupping her breasts. Kevin was on her left side and started removing her halter top. James broke off the kiss and removed his hands from her breasts to allow Kevin to remove the top completely. As soon as it was free, James went straight back to grabbing and squeezing her breasts and passionately kissing her. His tongue dancing with hers. Kevin was slowly stroking his hands up and down on her stomach and lower back while taking in the beauty of her half naked body.

Meanwhile, Gary had moved behind Lauren and was admiring her slender legs and tight ass. He kneeled behind her and drank in the sexy allure of her tight ass and long sleder legs. He reached forward, unbuttoning her shorts and started sliding them down over her ass and down her legs. The sight that greeted him made him almost cum right there. She was wearing a very sexy thong that highlighted her ass cheeks magnificently as the thong was only visible above her ass. He simply stared and couldn't wait to see what was hidden between them.

Kevin, having noticed that her shorts had been removed, started caressing her ass with his left hand, and moved his right hand to her thong covered pussy and felt how wet she was. He moved the material to the side and started pushing a finger into her. This caused Lauren to moan into James' mouth as she felt Kevin started fingering her very wet pussy. She was on fire and these three men were fueling it with desire and lust.

James decided to unclasped her bra so that he could see her perky breasts and see what was waiting under her lacy bra. As soon as it came off, he broke the kiss and looked down to admire her beauty.

"My goodness, Lauren! You're more beautiful than I expected standing here in just your thong." said James.

"I couldn't agree with you more!" confirmed Kevin. He then asked, "Do you want us to continue and make love to you, Lauren?"

With a dreamy look in her eyes and a shaky voice she said, "Y-yes, please. Make love to me."

With that as confirmation, the three men stepped back and undressed completely. They were now standing as naked as the day they were born in front of their best friend's wife with raging erections.

Lauren gasped as she saw their cocks jump out and stand at attention. She couldn't believe that she was about to have these three handsome men make love to her. In that moment she realised she was thinking back to a conversation she had back in college with her sorority sisters about their sexual fantasies and she had told them she had always wanted to have sex with a group of men at once, and now that fantasy was about to become reality.

She looked at each of their cocks and found that they each had rather large cocks. She later found out after asking each of them that Kevin was 8.5 inches in length and 2.5 inches wide, James was 9 inches long and 2 inches wides, while Gary was 8 inches and 2.5 inches wide. Her husband, Daniel, was 7.5 inches long and 2.5 inches wide.

"You're all so big. Please go slow with me." said Lauren.

"Honey, we'll go as slow as you want us to." confirmed Gary. "We're here to please you, and only you. You're doing us a huge favour by accepting us into your bed tonight. We couldn't be more grateful to you and Daniel since we lost April, Nikki and Claire." he added.

The men then stepped forward with their raging erections yearning to be touched, sucked and stroked by Lauren. She in turn reached out to Kevin and Gary's cocks on her left and right respectively and dropped down to crouch in front of them. She then took James into her mouth and heard a sharp in take of breath from him. At first she took just the tip of his cock in her mouth but eventually, while slowly stroking the other two cocks, got more than half of his cock into her mouth. James had his head tilted back as he relished the sensation of Lauren's lips wrapped around his cock sucking him enthusiastically.

"You're a great cocksucker, Lauren! If you keep this up I'm going to explode in your mouth." encouraged James. This only fueled her efforts as she starting bobbing her head up and down faster.

A couple of seconds later, she withdrew James' cock from her mouth leaving a string of saliva hanging between the tip of his cock and her lips. She then moved to Kevin, breaking the string of saliva, taking his hard cock into her willing mouth and gave him the exact same treatment as James. Just as she thought he was about to explode she pulled away and moved over to Gary. He gasped as she enveloped his cock with her mouth and loved how hard she sucked him while trying to get more of his cock down her throat.

Eventually after a couple rounds switching back and forth between the three cocks, Kevin was the first to announce that he was going to cum. He quickly grabbed Lauren's head and pushed his cock into her mouth just in time as he exploded and shot spurt after spurt deep into her mouth.

"Ahhhhh!" he screamed as he filled her mouth with his sperm. This caused a chain reaction as Gary pulled her off of Kevin and pushed his cock into her mouth and erupted with his load of sperm, spurting it down her throat. Before she could realised what he was doing, he pulled out and released a couple shots of sperm on to her face and in her hair. This was evidently too much for James as he started cumming as well and joined Gary in covering her pretty face with sperm.

After they were all done, Lauren looked up at them and said, "Wow! Look at what you've done. You guys were really excited if you covered my face like this."

Then, in a rather disappointed voice, she said, "I do hope that you're not all done now. I was hoping we could get to the three of you actually making love to me tonight." Then, getting up off the floor, she turned away from them and made her way to the bathroom to clean up.

Kevin grabbed her arm and turned her back to them and said. "We're only getting started, Lauren. We've not had sex since the accident so we're only just warming up."

"If you'll have us, we'd like to make love to you all night long." said Gary.

Kevin pulled Lauren towards the bed and pushed her gently down on it. Lauren lay on her back, and looking up, noticed that all three men had hard cocks again waiting to thrust into her body and make her groan with pleasure.

All of them looked at the beauty of Lauren as she lay on the bed, breathing heavily with her nipples standing erect and excited. Kevin approached her from below with his gazed fixed on the wet spot between legs and what waited beyond. Gary moved to her left side on the bed and bent over to suck on her left breast. In the same way, James attached himself to her right breast and started nibbling the nipple in his mouth. Lauren had an orgasm right there as the stimulation and emotions of what was happening was too much for her.

"I'm cumming, guys! You're making me feel like I've died and gone to heaven. Ahhhh my goodness!" screamed Lauren as her first orgasm exploded through her body.

The scream of pleasure from Lauren had made its way to Daniel, who had unpacked the dishes and was washing them manually. He could hear how Lauren, his wife of 3 years, was being used by his three best friends in their bedroom and wondered what made her scream with just pleasure.

During that time, Kevin had hooked his thumbs into the waistband of Lauren's thong and pulled them towards him revealing a clean shaved pussy. As more was revealed Kevin saw that her pussy was dripping wet, and a tight slit presented itself. He pulled her skimpy thong all they way off and flung it away which appened land outside of the master bedroom which would later be found by Daniel.

Kevin immediately dove between her legs and attacked her pussy with vigor and enthusiasm that quickly drove Lauren to another massive orgasm. This elicited another scream from her as she was overwhelmed with pleasure as the three men attacked her body with their hands and tongues.

Stopping what he was doing for a brief moment, James moved to the bedroom door, closing and locking it before returning to the action. He had done so under instruction from Daniel to close and lock the door so that the three of them could have uniterrupted fun without him being there. The locked door would also stop Daniel from entering the bedroom later that night to find out what had made his wife scream with pleasure at the top of her lungs during a particular moment during the foursome's love making session.

12