Friends Become More Than Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the meantime, Kevin had worked 3 fingers into Lauren's tight and wet pussy while nibbling and sucking on her clit. She was moaning and screaming with cries of passion as the two men kept up their assault on her body. James had joined again and offered Lauren his cock to suck again. She grabbed it with her right hand and hungrily accepted it into her mouth.

With the stimulation to both her pussy and breasts, Lauren raced to another orgasm, bucking her hips as the pleasure rocketed through her body. Kevin felt her pussy grip his fingers as it spasmed with each contraction while still keeping his mouth attached to her clit as she bucked underneath him.

Gary stopped shortly after and moved up to join James at her head and offered her his hard cock to suck on as well. Lauren turned her head towards Gary and immediately started sucking his cock while still stroking James.

Meanwhile, Kevin was still pumping his fingers in out of Lauren's very wet pussy and was becoming increasingly excited to enter her with his cock. James and Gary were both encouraging Lauren to suck their cocks while reaching over and fondling her breasts. She was switching back and forth between the two cocks and playing with their balls, wondering how much sperm each of them could shoot tonight.

Lauren then felt Kevin stopped sucking at her clit and removed his fingers from her soaking pussy. She almost begged him to put his fingers back in her when she felt him move up on to her and pressed his hard cock up against her pussy lips. This was going to be much better than his fingers.

"Oh my goodness! Yes! Please put your cock in my pussy! I need to feel you inside of me. I've only dreamed of having a group of men take me and I can't believe it's finally going to happen." exclaimed Lauren as she felt the head of Kevin's cock start to part her pussy lips and makes its way into her.

"Ahhhhhhh! Yes! Push it into me and fill me with your cock! No one besides Daniel has been inside of me before." declared Lauren as Kevin pushed further into her.

As Kevin penetrated her further, Lauren had stopped sucking and stroking James and Gary. They just knelt beside her head, their saliva covered cocks dangling inches from her sperm covered face. Right now, as they watched Kevin penetrate their best friend, they were content on being spectators.

"Your pussy is incredibly tight, Lauren! I can't believe I'm buried deep in your pussy." said Kevin. He was buried to the hilt as his balls were resting up against her ass.

After enjoying the feeling of being inside of Lauren, Kevin started to pull his cock out. He watched as her pussy gripped his cock on its way out. As soon as the head was half way out, he thrust into her in one fluid and deliberate manner, burying himself again with a soft slap of his balls as they made contact with her sexy ass.

"Fuck! Yes, Kevin! Fuck me with your cock!

And that is what he did. Kevin pulled until just the head of his cock was in her pussy and thrust back in. He started with a slow and deliberate rhythm, but quickly built up to a fast and hard pumping action that cause Lauren's breasts to bounce up and down in time with each thrust into her.

"I'm cumming again!" screamed Lauren. "Don't stop. Please don't stop!" she added.

Gary had reached down and grabbed hold of her bouncing breasts while dangling his still erect cock in her face. James was stroking his cock as he took in the erotic sight of seeing Kevin thrusting in and out of Lauren's sexy body and watching her breasts bouncing with the motion.

Almost forgetting, Lauren noticed that she had two other cocks to enjoy, she reached up and grabbed them both in her hands. She pulled Gary's cock into her mouth, which elicited a groan of pleasure from him as her sexy lips wrapped around his stiff cock. After sucking on his cock for a few seconds, she quickly switched to James, who also groaned as her mouth sucked his cock in and enveloped almost half of it in one go.

The foursome kept this up for a couple more minutes before Kevin pulled out. His cock glistening with her juices. "No! Don't stop!" shouted Lauren as she pulled her mouth away from Gary's cock, but she was quickly happy as she felt a new cock start to enter her pussy.

She looked down to see that James had started pushing his cock into her freshly fucked pussy and moaned happily.

"Fuck me, James! Stretch my pussy with your cock." she encouraged.

James' cock made its way further into her and quickly bottomed out. He was groaning the entire way in and rested for a couple of seconds before starting to thrust rather quickly and energetically in and out of Lauren slapping his balls against her ass.

The abrupt penetration and fast tempo at which James fucked her, made her squeal out in pure delight. She quickly turned her attention back to Gary and sucked his cock. Meanwhile, Kevin had now joined Gary at her head and offered his glistening cock to suck on as well.

For the first time, Lauren tasted herself when she turned her attention to Kevin. She greedily sucked him into her mouth while stroking Gary at the same time.

"This is crazy!" she thought to herself. "I'm sucking on two cocks while another is fucking me and my husband is not even here!"

Gary pulled away and tapped James on the shoulder, indicating he wanted a turn as well. James reluctantly pulled out and made his way over to Lauren's mouth so that she could clean his cock.

Gary pushed into her roughly roughly and forced her up the bed a bit. He was railing her pussy, skin slapping on skin loudly in the room with Lauren screeching her pleasure at this rough fucking.

"Fuck, Gary! Fuck me hard! Ram that cock into my pussy!"

He was going at a blistering rate, and if he had not cum already, he would have blasted a load right there deep inside of Lauren. The hard thrusting made it difficult for the her to suck on Kevin and James so they sat by idly stroking their cocks.

Eventually Gary stopped and slowed down to a soft and consistent rhythm, coming to a complete stop with his cock buried balls deep in her pussy.

"You're pussy is the best, Lauren. I'm going to want to fuck this all night long."

"If you can get it up every time, I'm happy to have you fuck me until the sun comes up." said Lauren.

The three men then started to rotate and take turns fucking her pussy hard and fast. They kept her in missionary position, but soon pushed her knees to her chest so that they could penetrate her deeper, which was greatly appreciated by Lauren. All three of their balls slapped noisily against her asshole as they fucked her hard and deep.

They kept this up for 4 or 5 minutes each and lasted for another 4 rounds before they starting exploding inside her pussy.

James was the first to shoot his hit sticky load into her. He gave a final thrust forward and buried his cock as deep as it would go and let loose. Lauren could feel how his cock twitched inside of her multiple times and could feel his load hitting the back of her pussy.

"Ahhhh fuck! I'm cumming gonna cum inside of you! Take my cum!" shouted James as he felt his sperm shooting out of his cock.

Once he was done, he pulled his limp cock out and moved aside. Kevin quickly rammed into her and gave a couple quick short thrusts and added his load to James's deep inside her pussy.

Lauren, overwhelmed with lust, started to have an intense orgasm. The contractions in her pussy milked Kevin's cock and pulled his sperm out which erupted deep inside of her.

"Damnit...I'm cumming again. Keep pumping your sperm into my pussy, Kevin!" screamed Lauren.

Kevin, having shot what felt like a gallon of sperm inside of Lauren's pussy, lay on top of her with her legs over his shoulders. He turned his head, cock slightly twitching inside of her and kissed her passionately, before removing himself.

Not one to be left out, Gary quickly added his load of sperm into the mix and huffed and puffed as he exploded inside his best friend's pussy. He too kissed her before pulling out and laying on the bed next to Lauren.

The sperm that the three men deposited in her pussy was oozing out and made its way down over her asshole and puddled on the bed. Never in her life did she imagine that she'd have three men cum inside her pussy one after the other. She smiled as she realised that this was something that was probably going to happen again.

They all panted and let their bodies be consumed by the pleasure running through them. No one speaking for a good couple of minutes.

Finally, James broke the silence and said, "That was incredible. With Nikki, I usually cum only once in a night. I have already cum twice tonight and now I'm ready for more. You are the sexiest person I've ever known."

Lauren turned on to her side looking at her three lovers and asked, "What would you like to do?"

To be continued....


12