Friends Become More Than Friends Ch. 04

Story Info
The group explore their love further.
10.3k words
4.05
9.8k
9

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm thanks for lunch guys." said Lauren. "That was delicious!"

"Yeah thanks guys. That was great." added James.

Silence followed as the group cleaned up the dishes and packed away everything that needed to go back into the fridge or pantry.

When they had all done what they needed to do, Lauren stood in the middle of the kitchen and said, "Take me to bed and make love to me until you can't anymore." Her eyelids were heavy, her pussy was wet and dripping, adding to the sperm still running down her legs out of her pussy and little asshole.

The men admired her beauty, her sexy feet pointing inward slightly, her long legs leading up to her hips, her flat stomach and small perky breasts, her long brown hair hanging over her shoulders, and the most beautiful face they'd ever seen with full lips and blue eyes gazing back at them.

They all got hard again and started approaching Lauren, guiding her to the bedroom to make love to her.

She immediately smiled as she looked at them, their hard cocks pointing proudly out and ready to fuck her.

Walking in front of the men Lauren made sure to sway her hips a little more than usual to draw attention to it. The men all groaned as they watched her sexy ass sway side to side as she walked to the bedroom. It was one of the sexiest things they've seen and couldn't wait to fuck her ass again.

Every so often Lauren would look back over her shoulder and wink at them as she made her down the hall and into the bedroom. Daniel then said, "I hope you know that we're going to fuck you senselessly for hours before taking you out to dinner. Are you ready?"

When they entered the bedroom, Lauren turned to face them and said with a smooth sultry voice, "Whatever you guys are planning on doing I'm all yours. Take me as you please for as long as you want. I want you all to feel completely satisfied after this."

Moving in slowly Gary pulled Lauren to him and started kissing her passionately, his tongue dancing with hers. Daniel moved to her right side, took her right hand and placed it on his cock, which she immediately started stroking. He reached up with his right hand and started tweeking her nipple eliciting a moan from Lauren.

James had moved to her left side and he too had her grab and start stroking his cock. He too also grabbed and started caressing her left nipple and breast. While Lauren was being kissed, fondled and stroking two cocks, Kevin had moved behind her, spread her ass cheeks open and dove in, licking from her pussy to her little asshole. He also inserted three fingers into her pussy and furiously fingered her.

Too much to handle, Lauren moaned as an orgasm exploded from within her and made her tremble with pleasure. For a brief period, she had stopped kissing Gary and stopped stroking Daniel and James. Her body couldn't move as the orgasm raced through her entire body, making her clench her pussy around Kevin's fingers and curl her toes.

"Ohhhhhh mhhhhmmmmm aaaahhhhhh" moaned Lauren as the orgasm sent waves of pleasure throughout her entire body, "You're all making me feel so good." she added.

Kevin had continued pumping his fingers in and out of Lauren's pussy prolonging her orgasm. As soon as she came down from the high of her orgasm Lauren opened her eyes and looked at Gary who moved in and starting kissing her again while cupping her beautiful face. Her eyes half closed and filled with lust as the four men pleasured her body.

James and Daniel had directed Lauren's hands back to their cocks which she immediately started stroking again. They also turned their attention back to her breasts pulling and tweeking her erect nipples eliciting a moan from Lauren, her body building up to another orgasm.

For the next 10 minutes, Lauren's body was sending waves of pleasure throughout her body as the men continued fingering her pussy, squeezing and tweeking her nipples and breasts, and kissing her passionately. As another orgasm exploded from within her, the men all pulled away and came to stand in front of her with their cocks all hard and and twitching excitedly.

When her orgasm calmed down Lauren looked down at the cocks lined up in front of her causing her to smile knowing that they were all for her. Lowering herself to crouch on the balls of her feet with her legs spread open wide and her pussy dripping wet she looked at the four men in front of her and with a hooked finger beckoned the men to her, a smile appearing on her pretty face as they moved closer with their hard cocks bouncing up and down.

"I can't believe all these cocks are for me.

." said Lauren as she stared up at the hard cocks inches from her face. Reaching out she wrapped her hands around Gary and Kevin's cocks while opening her mouth and having Daniel slide his cock into her waiting mouth. James was standing off to her left slowly stroking his cock waiting for his turn.

"Ahhh yes honey. Suck my cock. Suck it good." groaned Daniel as his sexy wife sucked and swirled her tongue around his cock while still stroking Gary and Kevin. She could feel how their cocks were throbbing and see their balls swaying back and forth and thought to herself, "Mmm those balls are filled with sperm and I can't wait to have it cover and fill me up again."

Lauren shifted between the four cocks making sure that they were all wet and hard before looking up at them all and saying, "I thought you were all going to fuck my holes and show me something you had planned today. So please, someone fuck me!"

Daniel smiled and retorted, "We'll get to it later, we're first going to double penetrate you for a while and warm you up."

"Ohhh I like the sounds of that," responded Lauren.

"Yeah we're in no rush and want to fuck you until we leave for our dinner reservations tonight." added Kevin.

Lauren excitedly moaned and had a sparkle in her eyes. Kevin then continued as he moved over to lay down on the bed with his cock standing up pointing at the ceiling. "Stop complaining and get your sexy little ass over here."

Lauren stood up and walked sexily over to join Kevin on the bed. When she reached the foot of the bed she crawled over Kevin and positioned her dripping pussy over his cock. Grabbing it with her right hand she guided the tip of his cock to her pussy lips and started lowering herself on to him. As Kevin's cock penetrated her pussy they both sighed with pleasure. She continued to lower herself on to Kevin burying his cock entirely in her. When she felt his balls kiss her pussy lips, Lauren leaned forward mashing her breasts against Kevin's chest and passionately kissed him making sure to use her tongue exploring his mouth.

Kevin's hands roamed her body sliding down from her shoulders over her back and down to her ass where he finally settled. He grabbed hold of her and started thrusting in and out of her wet pussy. This was appreciated by Lauren who moaned into his mouth while having her pussy fucked. Eventually he started thrusting harder and faster his balls swinging up and down as he pummeled her pussy using her ass for stability. In the process, Kevin had spread her ass cheeks open and revealed her once virgin asshole to the rest who had moved behind the couple taking in the view of a beautiful, sexy woman in the throes of pleasure.

They could clearly see how wet Kevin's cock was getting from fucking her pussy, and could also see how sexy her tiny little asshole looked between her ass cheeks.

Not wanting to be left out the others approached the bed. James positioned himself behind Lauren while Daniel and Gary moved to the head of the bed where they offered Lauren their cocks. Giving Kevin one last passionate kiss as he fucked her pussy hard, Lauren broke the kiss and immediately brought Daniel's cock to her mouth and sucked him in. She then grabbed and started stroking Gary's cock keeping him hard.

James in the meantime had taken the lube from the nightstand and applied a very generous amount over Lauren's exposed asshole. She clenched slightly when the cool liquid touched her but immediately relaxed as she knew that James was about to fuck her third and empty hole. Sticking his finger into her asshole James circled it around spreading the lube to make sure that it was ready to accept his hard and thick cock. As soon as he was satisfied with his work he lined up his cock with her tiny little asshole and pushed forward. It took a couple of seconds of constant pressure but eventually Lauren's asshole gave way and allowed the cock pushing in to enter. This brought about a very happy grunt from Lauren as her asshole was stretched open and penetrated by James' cock.

Soon James had his entire cock buried balls deep into Lauren. Kevin was still pumping into her pussy but at a much slower pace to allow James to enter her ass.

When he was ready James pulled his cock back out and thrust back hard into her tiny asshole while Kevin did the same. They established a slow but very deliberate rhythm of sawing their cocks in and out of her pussy and ass always making sure that they buried their entire lengths deep into Lauren.

She was moaning and groaning as the two men fucked her hard. She had trouble keeping Daniel's cock in her mouth and stroking Gary but succeeded somehow. While James and Kevin fucked her hard she rotated between Daniel and Gary until their cocks were covered in saliva. A couple times during this round she would have both Daniel and Gary's cocks in her mouth at the same time. She managed to get a little bit more than just their heads into her mouth. Both men had their heads titled back and groaned with satisfaction as they were getting a blowjob from a beautiful woman while she was being double penetrated.

James and Kevin had both picked up the pace and lost their rhythm along the way. At times both James and Kevin would thrust hard into Lauren and bury their cocks in her together while other times it would be Kevin thrusting in split seconds before James and vice versa.

For 10 minutes all that could be heard was the slapping of skin on skin, James' balls smashing into Lauren's perineum, slurping noises as she sucked on both Daniel and Gary's cocks and heavy breathing from Kevin as he fucked her pussy hard.

Eventually Daniel annouced, "Hey, James, why don't we switch? You and Kevin can fuck her mouth while Gary and I fuck her ass and pussy."

"Yeah sure." agreed James as he slowed his thrusting down and slowly slid his cock out of her asshole.

Once James moved off of the bed Gary grabbed Lauren and pulled her on top of him in a reverse cowgirl position. He then proceeded to slide his thick cock into her asshole and quickly established a consistent rhythm.

"Oh my goodness! Fuck my asshole Gary. Your cock feels so good in me." moaned Lauren.

She then felt Gary slow down and come to a complete stop as she saw Daniel approach them with his thick cock. Looking her husband dead in the eye, Lauren smiled as she opened her legs and exposed her pussy to him.

"Please fuck my pussy. I need you inside of me now."

Daniel positioned himself between her legs straddling Gary's legs and pointed his cock to her wet pussy. He watched as the head and then the shaft disappeared into her and groaned with satisfaction as his cock was surrounded by his wife's warm and wet pussy.

"Ahhh fuck this feels good." groaned Daniel as he pushed all the way into his wife's pussy with his balls settling where Gary's cock penetrated her anus.

"Holy shit! I love being double fucked! Fuck me! Fuck my pussy and asshole!" screamed Lauren as Daniel and Gary started pumping her holes.

Soon enough, Kevin and James stood on either side of Lauren and offered her their cocks to suck on. She immediately opened her mouth and had Kevin slide his pussy juice covered cock into her mouth taking it in until his balls rested on her chin. He then pulled back and slowly started thrusting back and forth in and out of her mouth with his balls bumping into her chin each time.

Gary moved closer and lay his cock on her head and lightly tapped it on the side of her face.

Meanwhile, Daniel and Gary had worked up to a fast and hard pace with Daniel doing most of the work. Again the room was filled with sounds of passionate sex as the 5 people fucked and sucked on the bed.

This was not only Daniel and Lauren's bed but also Kevin, James and Gary's bed. Here they were all allowed to sleep and have sex with Lauren anytime or in any combination. Here they were also allowed to express their deepest desires and needs. It was here that they were to experiment as a group and try new things and have fun trying.

Back to the activity on the bed, Lauren had reached another orgasm as Daniel and Gary fucked her pussy and ass as hard as they could while Kevin and James had Lauren suck their cocks. The men had sweat running down their bodies as they thrusted and grunted while Lauren's pussy was getting wetter and wetter. She loved having her men fuck her like this and wished it would never end. However, with all the sights, sounds and pleasure running through their bodies, the men starting cumming. This time round they all came at the exact same time.

Kevin's cock was in her mouth as he flooded her with his sperm shooting it deep down her throat. James had started spurting his sperm all over her face with a lot landing on her cheeks and nose. At the exact same time, Daniel and Gary had thrust deep into her together and spewed massive loads of sperm into her asshole and pussy. Their balls contracting with each spurt.

As Lauren felt the men explode on and in her, her own orgasm was also triggered. She convulsed as the orgasm ripped through her body further milking more sperm out of Daniel and Gary. They stayed buried inside of her feeling her holes convulsing around their cocks.

After a couple of minutes catching their breath Daniel pulled himself off of Lauren and slid his cock out of her cum-filled pussy. Kevin and James moved to the chairs in the room while Gary slowly lifted Lauren off of him, his cock slipping out from her well fucked asshole. As he did, the sperm oozing slowly out of her pussy joined his and ran down between her ass cheeks.

She turned to lay on her stomach breathing heavily from the bliss of being fucked thoroughly by four men. Her face covered in sperm and her holes filled with warm sticky cum. She was happy but quickly wanted more.

The men had all deposited huge loads of cum either inside of or on Lauren and loved how it looked. The view that they saw when standing behind Lauren seeing Gary's sperm leaking out of her tiny asshole and joining Daniel's to puddle on the bed was simply too much for them to bear and gave them fresh erections.

Sensing movement behind her, Lauren turned over on to her back and saw all four men sporting fresh erections and ready for round two.

"Ooohhh I love this! I need you to fuck me again and make me scream." said a very excited Lauren as her pussy started to get wet again.

Daniel had moved to the foot of the bed and sat down facing the others, and had Lauren get on top of him. She reached down and guided his cock into her pussy pushing some of his and Gary's sperm back into her pussy. Starting slowly Lauren was soon bouncing up and down on her husband's thick cock. Her breasts were bouncing up and down as well which didn't go unnoticed by Daniel who attached his mouth to her left breast and nipple and started sucking and nibbling away.

"Ahhh yes. Suck my nipples." moaned Lauren as she bounced up and down. The cum that was dripping out of her anus had dripped on to the carpet between Daniel's feet.

5 minutes of the two enjoying each other, Daniel held on to Lauren's waist tightly and stood up keeping himself buried in her pussy. Kevin stepped up behind her and aimed his thick cock at her tiny little anus. Just before that, Daniel had put his arms under Lauren's knees and put her ankles over his shoulders exposing her anus lewdly. This made it easier for Kevin to ram his cock deep into her asshole.

"Nnggahhhh ahhhh fuck!" hissed Lauren at the sudden anal penetration. "Fuck my asshole! Fuck me!" she added.

They kept up a good rhythm of picking Lauren up and dropping her back down on to their cocks impaling her together at the same time, time after time.

"Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck my ass! Fuck my pussy! Fuck my holes! Fuck me hard!" she kept encouraging.

Having cum already Kevin and Daniel kept up a good rhythm of bouncing Lauren up and down between them for 30 minutes. Their cocks simultaneously entering and withdrawing from her tight holes.

"I'm going to cum! Keep fucking my ass and pussy. Keep fucking me! Don't stop!" she screamed as a huge orgasm ripped through her body. Shortly after, another orgasm made her shake with pleasure. "Ohhh my goodness! Another fucking orgasm!"

Daniel gave Kevin a wink and they both slowed down and let Lauren rest fully impaled on their cocks. With her arms wrapped Daniel's neck, Lauren looked down at her husband, deep into his eyes. She leaned forward and whispered softly into his ear, "You're still my husband and I absolutely love you. No one, not even James, Kevin or Gary could ever take me away from you."

He whispered back softly, "You're my wife and I love you too." As he finished saying this Lauren kissed him passionately while still having both Kevin and Daniel inside of her well-fucked holes.

After a minute or so Kevin pulled his rock hard cock out of her asshole and moved to sit on the bed stroking his cock slowly. When Daniel and Lauren stopped kissing, he lifted Lauren off of his cock and placed her gently down on the floor.

Standing in front of Daniel naked and trembling with desire and pleasure, Lauren smiled and looked around her at the four naked men with rock hard cocks and found it extremely arousing.

James and Gary approached her and moved her to the bed where they lay on their sides with Lauren between them facing Gary. James moved in behind her and lifted her leg up by bending it at the knee and pushing it up towards her head. This helped expose her sperm-filled holes.

In the meantime Gary and Lauren were locked in a passionate kiss with Gary roaming her body by caressing her left breast, running his hand up and down the side of her body and stroking her beautiful face even though it still had cum in places. Their tongues intertwined as they kissed.

James had positioned his cock at the entrance to her ass and lightly pressed the head of his cock to her anus. This made Lauren break the kiss with Gary and turn her head around towards James and said, "Ooohhh yes James. Please make love to my ass. Fuck my asshole and cum inside of me."

He didn't need a second invite as he pushed his cock into her ass only stopping when his entire cock was lodged up her ass. Once he was fully in her rectum, he slowly pulled out until the head of his cock was left inside before pushing it slowly in again. Lauren cooed and hissed her appreciation at the soft ass fucking James was giving her but soon realised that Gary had his cock positioned at her pussy.

She turned back to face Gary and gave him a slight nod of her head to indicate that she was ready for him to penetrate her pussy. With his cock lined up with the entrance of her pussy he too slowly slid it in until he was fully enveloped by her warm and wet pussy. He stayed fully sheathed in her as James slowly fucked her ass.

After a couple of minutes Gary too started slowly pumping in and out. This was something that hadn't happened in the entire period since making the decision to have all four men take Lauren as their lover. She loved how soft and sensually they fucked her holes.

On the other side of the room waiting patiently and stroking their cocks, Daniel and Kevin watched with desire, lust and love at the spectacle on the bed. They saw how Lauren's holes were stretched around Gary and James' cocks and how she welcomed their slow pace. Both sat and realised that this was how things were going to be from now on.