Friends Become More Than Friends Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Back on the bed, Gary and James were keeping a very slow and deliberate rhythm of pumping in while the other pulled out. The room was silent expect for the heavy breathing of Gary and James and the moaning noises Lauren made. They kept this up for at least 20 minutes of pumping her holes softly and slowly before Lauren exclaimed her pleasure and impending orgasm.

"Ohhh my goodness! I love how you're fucking me. Make love to me! Take me and make me yours! All of you." she declared as an orgasm ripped through her body making her clench her pussy and ass on the cocks fucking them.

"Mmmmaaaahhhhhh I'm cumming! Fuck my holes. Fuck my pussy, Gary. Fuck my little ass, James!"

Her eyes rolled backed in her head as one of the biggest orgasms exploded through her body.

Feeling how her pussy and asshole spasmed around their cocks Gary and James couldn't take it anymore and came inside their respective hole at the exact same time. They forced their entire length deep into Lauren's spasming holes and unleashed their sperm, adding to the rest still inside.

"Ahhh fuck!" groaned Gary through clenched teeth as his cock throbbed and filled Lauren's pussy with more sperm. He could also feel the pulses of James' orgasm as he too unleashed ropes of sperm up Lauren's ass. He stayed buried inside of her and made sure that every single drop of sperm had been expelled from his balls into her womb.

James on the other hand had grabbed hold on Lauren's left hip and buried his cock into her rectum and unleashed his load of sperm deep into her bowels. He too felt the pulses of Gary in Lauren's pussy as he came inside of her. The feeling of cumming inside a woman as beautiful as Lauren added to his pleasure and allowed him to shoot a few more spurts of cum into her as he knew this was how it was going to be for the foreseeable future.

Gary, James and Lauren lay completely still for a while as they enjoyed the mutual pleasure pulses racing through their bodies. Once their cocks became limp they pulled them out and watched as some of the sperm rolled out of her pussy and asshole. Standing up and moving to the chairs once occupied by Daniel and Kevin, they sat down and breathed a deep sigh of satisfaction as they watched Kevin and Daniel approach Lauren on the bed. For now they were down but definitely not out as they knew what was about to happen.

Daniel looked at the clock on the wall and smiled. They had a few more hours before they needed to head off to their dinner reservation later that night. This gave them plenty of time to continue fucking Lauren and to show her what they were talking about earlier.

Kevin lay down on the bed and pulled Lauren on to him his cock rock hard and ready to penetrate her cum-filled pussy. As he did this Lauren crooned with the thought that she was about to get fucked again. Before when it was just Daniel and her they would only be busy for 30 minutes before going to sleep at night. Having four men always ready for the next round made her crave it more and more.

She quickly grabbed Kevin's cock and positioned her drenched pussy over his cock before impaling herself. His thick cock always seemed to stretch her pussy even though she'd just been fucked a couple of minutes ago.

As Kevin's cock penetrated her pussy some of the sperm that had been deposited there had started running down the sides of Kevin's cock providing a lot of lubrication as he made his way into her.

Lauren stopped when she felt his balls kiss her pussy lips and his cock was fully inside of her. Leaning forward and exposing her slightly gaping asshole and cock-filled pussy she looked back at Daniel and invited him to fuck her, "Come fuck my ass. I need to feel you inside of me again."

Daniel had a smirk on his face as he responded, "Oh I will fuck you shortly, just not the way that you're suggesting right now." He approached the bed and positioned his legs over Kevin's but inside of Lauren's pushing her legs wider so that he could get unrestricted access to her.

"What do you mean?" she asked as she felt Kevin give small little thrusts up into her pussy. "Ohhh that feels good." she moaned.

"Have you forgotten about us showing you something different?" asked Daniel as he moved his cock back and forth between her ass cheeks moving from her asshole to her pussy and back. Her ass cheeks were spread open by Kevin giving Daniel further access to her sexy little holes.

"No, I haven't forgetten I just don't know what you mean or want to try." she groaned as Kevin thrust up into her pussy a bit harder this time.

"Well my dear I am going to fuck you, but I'm not going to fuck your tiny asshole this time." teased Daniel as his cock lingered slightly longer at her pussy but not long enough for Lauren to realise.

Grabbing the lube from the nightstand, Daniel applied a very generous amount between Lauren's ass cheeks and watched it spread down to where Kevin's cock was stretching her pussy lips apart as he thrust in ever so softly. Daniel then applied some lube to his cock making sure that it was ready to penetrate Lauren.

Just before entering her Daniel asked, "Are you ready for me to fuck you?"

She had turned her head to look directly into her husband's eyes as he prepared himself to penetrate her. Staring deep into his eyes she hissed, "Yes."

Carefully positioning the head of his cock above Kevin's, Daniel started pushing his cock into the very small space between Kevin's cock and Lauren's already stretched pussy lips. This new sensation made Lauren freeze in place impaled on Kevin when she felt Daniel begin to cram his cock into her pussy next to Kevin's. She had never even thought that this was possible or had ever seen or heard of such an act and immediately felt nervous.

"No wait, ohhh fuck! Please go slow. I don't know if I can take both of you in my pussy like that. Ahhh fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" Those were the last intelligble words as Lauren screamed and grunted as she felt Daniel's cock slide very slowly into her very tight pussy.

It was tight. Super tight and painful at first, but, again, Laurem was not going to deny the men this pleasure.

Both Kevin and Daniel relished in this sensation of being in a pussy with another cock. This was going to be quite a ride for them both. Finally, with a great deal of effort Daniel's cock was finally sheathed inside Lauren's tight pussy along side Kevin's. Her pussy lips were thinly stretched around their cocks which were both buried balls deep inside of her.

Lauren cursed, grunted and arched and flexed her back, feeling conflicted and delirious with pain and pleasure. She felt discomfort, though not as bad as she had feared when she first felt Daniel penetrate her pussy. She also felt as aroused as ever before. The men had already been viewing her as a goddess. Now she felt like one. After a couple moments of adjustment Daniel and Kevin began to slowly but surely pump in and out of Lauren, their cocks sliding against each other as each one took his turn sliding in and then pulling out while the other pushed in. This motion relieved a great deal of the pressure Lauren was feeling and it wasn't long until she was really enjoying having two cocks inside her pussy.

Meanwhile both Gary and James had taken up a position behind the threesome on the bed and watched this erotic spectacle unfold before their eyes. It was beginning to have a positive effect on their cocks as they both started flooding with blood and were soon sporting rock hard cocks that they both started stroking.

Soon, without even realising it, Lauren was crying out like a pornstar as the men increased their pace sawing in and out of her delicate little pussy.

"Fuck my pussy! Ahhh fuck me! Both of you fuck my pussy!" her screams were so loud that the neighbors could probably hear her cries of pleasure. Luckily the houses were far from each other otherwise the neighbors would have come to investigate the sounds coming from the Scott's household.

Her breasts swung wildly in Kevin's face, except when Daniel moved his hands from her waist to clutch her breasts for a moment at a time to help with his thrusting. Kevin enjoyed the contorted looks of pleasure on Lauren's face as she experienced double vaginal penetration for the first time. He pulled her body down to his smashing her breasts against his chest and immediately started kissing her passionately. His cock sawing in and out of her wet and tight pussy alongside Daniel's thick cock.

"Ahhhh my fucking goodness!" groaned Daniel as the pleasure of fucking Lauren's pussy with his best friend increased. The tight constricted space was a lot to take in as was the pleasure of being in one pussy with another cock. Breaking the kiss with Kevin, Lauren arched her back and screamed, "Fuck my pussy! Make me cum. Fuck me until you both cum inside of me!"

She could feel how her pussy lips stretched thinly around the two thick cocks pistoning in and out of her, and feel how her pussy lips would grip onto the cocks as they withdrew from her. The feeling was incredible and no words could describe how she felt having these two men fuck her pussy simultaneously.

Her body gave her no warning when her orgasm hit. It occurred just as Kevin and Daniel picked up their pace of fucking her and well on their way to cumming inside of her double-stuffed pussy.

Her orgasm was as if her pussy simply knew no other way to respond to the extreme sensation but to climax. Lauren never saw it coming and screamed like an animal as she came.

Daniel and Kevin pumped in and out of her pussy straight through her orgasm that lasted quite a while, continuing for a good 15 minutes before they both couldn't handle the tight wet space surrounding their cocks anymore.

Both men grunted and groaned like animals as they buried their cocks into Lauren's pussy and shot spurts of sticky white sperm deep into her womb together. Daniel could feel the intense pulses of Kevin's cock unloading together with his.

At the same time Kevin could feel how Daniel's cum shot out of his cock and joined his, flooding Lauren's womb with their combined sperm. There was so much sperm inside of Lauren's pussy that a lot oozed out around the two cocks stretching it. A lot of it squeezed out over Kevin's shaft while some squeezed out above Daniel's cock which soon joined the rest and covered their balls.

Feeling two men cum together in her pussy gave her another intense orgasm. Her cries joined Daniel and Kevin's groans and filled the room with sounds often only heard in porn videos.

"Ahhhhhhh fuck! I can feel both of you flooding my pussy with your cum. Holy shit! You're drenching my pussy! Fuck! I'm cumming again!" screamed Lauren as the two men continued to spurt into her while keeping their cocks buried balls deep inside of her.

Her orgasm clamped down on their cocks holding on tightly while milking them dry before releasing its hold and allowing them to extract themselves. Daniel was the first to pull out and as he did, more cum came rushing out over Kevin's shaft pooling on the bed below his balls. Lauren then rolled over on to her back next to Kevin feeling his cock leave her gaping and sperm-filled pussy. The amount of cum that came rushing out of her pussy ran out like a river and pooled between her ass cheeks on the bed.

Before she could fully recover or even comprehend her emotions about having her pussu double fucked, Gary and James had stood up from the chairs and made their way over to Lauren ready for the next round. She felt someone lay down next to her on the bed and someone lift her up and on to the man below her with her facing him. As soon as the cock entered her very slippery and battered pussy, she came to reality and saw that she was riding James and sensed Gary was behind her getting ready to fuck her as well.

Moaning at the thought of experiencing double vaginal penetration again, Lauren simply lay flat on top of James with her head on his shoulder and waited for Gary to enter her.

Gary got himself into position and pushed his cock into her pussy alongside James' and stopped when his balls rested on James'. From a low angle it looked like it was one massive set of balls attached to a freakishly huge cock splitting her pussy open.

"Ohh fuck ohh fuck ohh fuck!" screamed Lauren as the men slowly started sawing in and out of her well-fucked pussy before picking up the pace and establishing a relentless pumping action.

Lauren was soon crying out as the two men fucked her. They thrust their cocks into her pussy together before pulling out for a split second and ramming it back in at the same time. Her cries were incredibly erotic as the two men fucked her pussy hard and fast. She was screaming at the top of her lungs as she experienced orgasm after orgasm after orgasm.

"Fuck fuck fuck!" she cried with each hard thrust into her. "Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck!" as a massive orgasm ripped through her body.

The two men didn't let up as they continued to fuck her for a good 30 minutes. They were relentless and didn't stop at all until they eventually shoved their cocks hard into Lauren and started spurting massive loads of cum deep into her womb. After dumping their loads of cum into her pussy and not moving for a couple of minutes they both pulled out. A river of cum rushed out of Lauren's thoroughly fucked pussy after having had four men cum in it a number of times since lunch time.

All four men had limp cocks hanging between their legs as they stared at the incredible goddess laying spread out on the bed having just been fucked and filled with more cum than her body could handle. She looked incredibly beautiful as she lay there with her eyes closed, her breasts rising and falling as she breathed, her legs open and exposing her reddened pussy lips with sperm leaking out of it and running down over her well-fucked asshole before puddling on the bed sheets.

Soon after they could hear her breathing become deeper and slower, and realised that she had fallen asleep. The intense fucking she had just received along with the intense orgasms and pleasure running through her body was too much for her had made her pass out.

The men decided to let her sleep and start getting ready. They still had plenty of time for their dinner reservations and could probably have another round of intense fucking before heading out, but thought it best to let her get some rest. They still had the rest of their lives to make love to Lauren.

Leaving her to slumber the men each took a turn in the shower, shaved their beards and dressed for their dinner reservations. Before waking up Lauren to get ready the men had tidied up the house and made sure that when they got back home later that evening, they could all retire to bed to fuck some more.

An hour later Lauren woke up and realised that she was naked on the bed but no one was around. She stood up and felt the sheet follow her and turned to notice that it had stuck to her ass from the cum that had dried after leaking out of her pussy and anus. She then remembered what had happened and smiled happily. Having four men to take care of her physical and emotional needs made her incredibly happy. She could rely on not one but four incredible men who showed her respect and love and who could show her things she never ever thought of.

Padding barefoot to the bathroom she turned the shower on and welcomed the hot water as she washed away the dried cum on her face, legs and from the rest of her body. When she was done she thought about how the men introduced her to double vaginal penetration and how it was now part of their love making. She realised that this was going to probably happen a lot more and she hoped it did because she felt incredibly powerful knowing that she could accommodate two cocks inside of her pussy at the same time and have them cum inside of her. She definitely wanted to have them double-stuff her pussy again and soon.

When she was done in the shower and had wrapped a large fluffy bath towel around her body, she made her way to the bedroom. She took her time getting ready: applying her makeup, curling her long brown hair and wearing it loose, painting her toenails a light pink colour, and choosing the sexiest lingerie she owned.

It consisted only of a lacy thong that showed off all of her ass while just about covering her pussy. A bra would not be necessary this time round.

She then padded into the walk-in closet and set about choosing the perfect dress. Looking at her collection she settled on a short black dress that hugged her slender figure which helped accentuate her hips and waist area. It also showed off a lot of leg as it was rather short as it barely covered her sexy ass. Her cleavage was also on display as the dress plunged to just below the swell of her breasts giving whoever saw her a very sexy view of them. The dress was held up by thin straps over her shoulders.

To finish off the look she paired the dress with a pair of silver heels that gave her extra height while also making her flex her calves in a sexy way. Taking a final look in the mirror and touching up her hair and make up, Lauren made her way to the living room to join her four handsome men.

Hearing the clicking of heels on the tiles coming from the hallway made the men stop their conversation and look in that direction in anticipation of seeing Lauren.

As she appeared the men gasped collectively as they lay their eyes on her. She was absolutely stunning. They gawked as she stopped, smiled and twirled to show them how she looked before stopping and asking, "Are you guys going to stare at me the entire night or are we going to head out for our dinner reservations?"

This was followed by the men snapping out of their trance and immediately started complimenting her.

"You are absolutely gorgeous."

"I think I've died and gone to heaven because I see an angel standing in front of me."

"Wow, you're absolutely stunning."

"I can't believe I married such a beautiful woman. You're simply stunning."

The compliments made Lauren feel more powerful and like a goddess. They made her feel so loved and appreciated, over and above the incredible sex they shared.

They all piled into Daniel's SUV with James and Kevin sitting either side of Lauren in the back while Gary took front passenger as Daniel drove. It was a bit of a drive to the restaurant they had made reservations at but the journey felt short as it was filled with laughter and banter between everyone. They made jokes about things that happened and reminisced about old times and how they all met. Eventually they arrived at the restaurant where the waitress showed them to their booth.

They ordered wine and starters while waiting for their main dishes and continued the conversations they had in the car on the way to the restaurant. It was as if they hadn't just had some of the most incredible sex over the past 4 days as nothing was mentioned of it. They simply enjoyed the time together.

After dinner and while they were sipping on glasses of red wine Lauren looked around the table and saw how the men looked at her. She made eye contact with each one and gave a knowing smile and wink. Each man did the same in return. Leaving the men to handle the bill Lauren made her way to the restroom to freshen up. She returned a couple minutes later sitting back down between Gary and Daniel. Just as they got up to leave Lauren put her clenched fist on the table turned it over and revealed her damp thong that she had removed in the restroom moments before. She then looked up at them and said, "Let's go home to OUR bed and make love."

The men groaned collectively while grabbing everything they needed and headed for the car. The trip home was filled with Lauren moaning in the backseat as Gary and Kevin were fingering her wet pussy while she stroked their hard cocks. It was difficult for Daniel to concentrate on the road as he watched his wife experience a few orgasms. Eventually after arriving home safely the group quickly retired to their bedroom and removed their clothes.