All Comments on 'Friend's Busty Mom Worships Cock Ch. 01'

by DDDDave

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AdrianBurnsAdrianBurnsabout 5 years ago
So, when's the next installment?

"But she promised me that she would let me measure her breasts some time "If I was really interested!"

So that will happen! Soon!"

Talk about your cliff hangers. Can't wait for the next installment.

Glad to see the return of Burns & Adrian and the GREAT description of Emily's bra. The sex scene of two incredibly endowed individuals was enjoyable with its details and pacing.

You have a lot of serialized stories with installments floating around ("Dweeb", "The Institute of Technology and Science" and now this one) and I know you can only write so much, so fast...so, again, I'm casting my vote for you posting any fragments (or whatever) you have floating around to tide us over until we get the next installments of these enjoyable series.

Farben0192Farben0192about 5 years ago
Good Read

I'm looking forward to the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I can identify!

Being married to a woman with massive tits, I loved this story! My wife's tits are ultra sensitive also and can easily hide my bigger than average dick between them. Here's hoping there's more of Billy's adventures with this hot lady!

Shadowforce1Shadowforce1about 5 years ago
Very Nice

A very nice beginning to what I can tell will be a great story.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyabout 5 years ago
Huh

He was sitting on the toilet, in someone else's house with the toilet door open. Assuming it was male then he was shitting, with the door open. How odd, even to do in your own home.

DDDDaveDDDDaveabout 5 years agoAuthor
No, no, thats not it.

He was sitting on the toilet. The bathroom door was closed. The door to the connecting laundry room was open.

Sorry my description wasn't more clear.

Did you enjoy the story?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
More more more

Love it. More!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Which is better?

It is exquisit torture when you don't have access,. Once you have access each additional time will make them more what you are used to not causing the same reaction. . Those monsters will become normal you will hate it because you wnt to be in Lust for ever.

HungBigBenHungBigBenover 3 years ago

great story...keep it going...and have. them measure each other...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

14" long, 9" around? Is this guy human?

crankenheimercrankenheimeralmost 3 years ago

Sounds a lot like my Ex-Manager, She was quite a beauty with spectacular huge tits.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Where are the hyper tags?

HungBigBenHungBigBenover 2 years ago

In Chapter three, Emily should meet a man endowed a LOT larger...a LOT longer...and a LOT wider/thicker around...with a LOT bigger balls.... and more virile than Billy...someone so thick she can not take any of his cocks head in her wide open stretched mouth...just aim the huge cocks head cum cannon at her mouth and feel like she is sucking a fire hose of cum...someone whose flaccid is bigger than "Billy's" erection. Someone who can stretch out her deep cervix's cervical sphincter and push open and go deep in her uterus canal...her womb canal...to the back and bottom of her....and still have a lot of inches left outside for both her hands to hold on to...someone that unlike Billy, has a cock a wide enough to push apart her cleavage and is much longer than her cleavage and while having breast sex between her cleavage...goes past her cleavage and covers her face...we do exist...just not very common.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Apostrophe where it shouldn't be & vice-versa, followed by a bunch of spelling, wording. & just word-order mistakes.

Wish I didn't have such bad experience previously on the Forums and related sites, or I could give you the name that I use, & you could contact me about proofreading for you.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Can you make chapter three a tree some mff

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDDDDave@DDDDave
When I first started posting here I was more than a little fuzzy on how things worked. As a result the stories first posted went up as separate stories instead of chapters. Sorry about that. But I've put together this index to try to help. Be aware that there is a chapter miss...