All Comments on 'Friends Can Give Blowjobs?'

by SharkWeek

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great premise.

But lacks details. Surely there could have been more than her just baring her boobs. Dialog about how they looked needed. She could have showed them off to him. How firm they were. How sensitive her nipples were. Playing with them.

Blowjob itself seemed rushed.

Four stars.

G5902G5902about 2 years ago

Very nice — looking forward to reading more!!!

DanDraperDanDraperabout 2 years ago

That was incredible. I wish I had female friends like this. Btw, next time he should just pull over on side of the road immediately not halfway through. It sounds exciting getting a BJ while driving but it's not worth dying over.

SharkWeekSharkWeekabout 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the encouragement, Dan and G.

Anon, I'm going to spend more time on pacing with my next story. I really appreciate your note.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

An excellent treatment of the "friend sex" fantasy common to both men and women. Very well written from a grammatical and structural standpoint. I appreciate that the story has an actual plot and that the author, in pursuing the plot, takes his time getting to the "action." There are a couple of things I would have enjoyed being included in the story, but in the end, it's the author's story and he did a great job telling it...5 Stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Nicely written but too sketchy. More of a high school dream but still arousing. A little more detail and character development would’ve enhance the the quality of the overall effort.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Loved the sweet connection turning hot! You’ve got a good touch as a writer. Thanks for sharing your fantasy.

Forkliftter2021Forkliftter2021about 2 years ago

I agree with the previous comments. Great story. Feels like there could be much more chapters added to the adventure of friends.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice premise.

But sex moves ahead too automatically. Needs more details. Needs descriptions of how it feels to her. To him. Needs dialog during the blowjob. Is that good? Do you like it? Should I do it faster? Slower? Should I suck softer? Harder? Do your balls need some attention? Do you like my tits? Would you like to fuck them?

Four stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I feel like the commenters who want more detail from this encounter are overlooking what the story is about. Basically, they want a different story. I don't need to know what he looks like or have him describe himself to me (which is usually poorly done and unneeded). I can use my imagination, and that's sexier. She doesn't need to ask him about the blowjob or how she's doing. She said she's good at and enjoys giving blowjobs and offered to demonstrate her skill to him. She doesn't need his input, because that's not what it's about. I enjoyed the pacing and that there wasn't a bunch of extraneous, wholly unneeded dialogue. It kept the focus on what he was feeling and experiencing, and sex acts between friends aren't typically gab fests (especially when one of them has their mouth occupied). I enjoyed this story and found it erotic as is. It has the added benefit of ringing true to my experiences with guy friends.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

What a beautiful description of a special moment between two very good friends.

SatyrDickSatyrDick6 minutes ago

[10.05.24]

Que Rico!

11/10!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSharkWeek@SharkWeek
He/him/his, hetero, poly, in my 30's. I like making music, discovering tasty restaurants, audiobooks, making cocktails, writing erotica, and dreaming about what the future will be like. I have a long history of being surrounded by conservative, judgmental people, and I'm done...