Friend's Charming Dad

Story Info
Horny days I spent with my friend and his dad, at their home.
4.8k words
4.38
23.8k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was my last night at my buddy David's home. It's been a month since I stay at his home for my temporary job training purpose. He lives with his dad. Since it was the last night together, I doesn't want to miss out the opportunity. Under the gently warm light David fucked me with the usual enthusiasm. Sitting between my elevated knees he gently jerked his cock in and out of my precious ass. He loves this position from top and usually finishes pretty fast too. My naked body was just getting steamed up. But before getting me anywhere near to my orgasm he grunted and finished off inside my ass. As usual he apologized for early wash out and handed over tissues to wipe his dripping cum through my back door.

That was the tenth or eleventh time we had sex in my one month of stay. The excitement was huge in the beginning, but slowly each time he just started forgetting about my urges and finished him off every time. He let me satisfy myself for the last seven times. I had to find a way out of this misery and the remedy was just on the ground floor of his house. The sleeps like a dead leaf after sex and I had to get satisfaction before I get some sleep. So after few minutes of taunting disarray I just took off from his room. Putting on my sexiest panty and a cape over me I walked outside. While taking the steps down, I made sure he is on the bed itself. I slowly walked towards my salvation.

At the far end of the living room thru the narrow pathway I walked towards Uncle Mathew's bedroom. I may had a hesitation before I opened his bedroom door. But once I opened it and saw David's dad staring at me from his bed I just went on with my gut. I may have pause standing there at the door after getting inside. I was nervous but I was not holding myself back anymore. I just closed the door behind me and walked towards him. He seemed surprised and excited too. The room was just lit up in small warm bed light. He was in is usual round necked white inner vest. He just woke up and stood in his knees on the bed and I sat on the edge of it facing him. There was an eerie silence filling the space between us. I was timid to talk and he too seemed speechless. It felt sync when we both stared on each other's face and leaned on to each other. I parted my lips for him to take my tender lips on his grasp. Within seconds we were on the same page, we left last time.

Uncle Mathew was silent but a bit kinky too. He had a lot of moves which completely outplayed his son on bed. May be it was because he lost his wife seven years ago and since then he may be living a sexless life, so far. I was not exactly sure about him in the beginning. But he gave me all the positive nodes and I just happened to be at right time right place with right opportunity. He was in his mid-forties. He was almost bald always smooth shaven. His body looks a bit fat. Soon I realized it was strong not flap. I never seen someone of his age with shaven chest.

Uncle isn't much of a conversation maker. But he talks with his eyes, they talk a lot. He was a bit rusty too in the beginning. But soon I realized he had a lot of unused tactics in his quiver. I started exploring my curiosity once I reached nineteen. Since then it's been somewhat mixed experiences. Including Uncle Mathew it was my fourth sexual associate, so far. The longest run I had so far is with David himself. I never been with someone continuously for so long. When we mutually decided to stay with him at his house I never thought I will have a blast if not with him, with his charmer dad. He was the oldest man made me his bottom till then.

Uncle Mathew uses his tongue very delicately while smooching. It almost felt like he is tasting something from my lips. He loves to suck my tongue. He dears a lot of tongue play. So when even he kissed me he puts his tongue inside my mouth and licks mine. His salty drool gets switched on to mine letting me taste his saliva. He taught me to do the same as he puts his tongue out for display and I lick it with mine. His lips were darker and thicker than mine. I loves them wrapping around my cherries and suck them hard. His hands roamed around my robe as our breaths gushed on to each other's face ad kept of smooching intensely.

"Uncle!" I just wasn't him to take it easy on me.

"Are you sure, dear?" gently pecking my lips he asked me softly breathing on to my face.

"Yeas," I readily nodded my head assuring my consent.

We kissed again as I fondled Uncle's cheeks with my hands gently letting him suck my lower lip. We tickled with our tongues again as he removed the robe from my body. Bend down on me he pecked my neck gently. I stroked my hands around his back as he swept his wet lips my shoulder. Moving down faster he kissed my stiff nipple and sucked it.

My tiny little melons were always fancy for my partners. They were a bit heaved and soft like that of girls. I loved when they got sucked and caressed. My partners finds it hard to let it go without feeling its poise and suppleness with their hands. Sooner or later I realize all those man handling actually made them grew bigger. That made me concerned and I does not really endorse them to be get handled. Since I failed to convince all my previous partners marking my constrained area, I either oppose physically or remain cold.

Uncle Mathew switched between my melons sucking them one after the other. I tried to remain calm gently pulling myself back from his grasp. He took both my nipples in his mouth and sucked them one after the other. The he once again kissed me. Taking me on his lap he turned me around and made me lay on the bed without letting off his lips from mine. Leaning further down he kissed me on my chest mounds and then on to the edges of my armpit. He liked my naked hairless body, from my boobs to my belly smearing his wet drool, all over me. He made my whole body tremble in his hands.

I leaned back and felt his crazy wet tongue wander along my nipples, then to my neck again. He kissed soft skinned stomach tickling me, feverishly. I held my hands on to his head and followed his path.

Uncle liked my deep round navel and gently pushed his tongue inside. I twitched my hips as I always felt crazy when someone puts their tongue inside my belly button. They were at least an inch wide and folded deep. If I put my little finger inside my navel and gently jolt the finger it usually gets deeper. My legs were swaying in ecstasy as he licked my navel and searched its depth. He loved my instant response and he licked his tongue all the way up thru my nipple, neck to reach my lips again. We kissed again. My cock was getting restless inside the tight girl panty.

Uncle leaned back and removed his inner vest flashing his giant bare body for me. Leaning back again he started kissing and sucking my tender cheat. His upper body pressed against mine. I felt the real warmth of his torso. His hungry wet tongue licked back of my ear and my neck. I felt myself quaking under his giant arms. He loves the tenderness of my body and the softness of my skin. He already told me they are really fresh and gentle. He was making me really aroused. He started kissing me again and his tongue started to lick mine. I kissed him back following his lead, I sucked and liked his tongue. It was getting a bit aggressive and I started to lose breath. When he left my mouth it was all wet and slimy all around my mouth, till my chill.

Then the moment I dreaded the most, came. His hands grabbed around my chest mounds and they squeezed down my softies as his face buzzed over my nipple and got sucked inside his starving mouth. I wrapped my hands around his head making his slowdown a bit. I could not thrust his away as I was indeed enjoying my nipples getting slurped inside his mouth. They were as supple as he licked and sucked them, one after the other, I almost forgot his fingers squeezing down my melons. I tightly locked my thighs on to his body, under his arms. I cuddled his head as he teased my nipple gently pinching them between his lips. My melons got tarnished in his juicy drool making them all wet and greasy.

Uncle Mathew moved down and caught my panty in his hands. In a swift pull he made it dragged down thru my thighs and disappear from my body. My erection got a breather and it was wavering in air in excitement. Uncle spread my thighs apart and licked my erection. I moaned gently as he licked my ball sack, swept his tongue all the way up to my dripping cock tip. I twisted my hips in agony as he licked my erection from base to top. I could not take blows for long. So I always preferred hand jobs. Not because I don't enjoy them, but I won't last a minute. Uncle knew that already as I made a fuzz some few days back.

Uncle sucked my cock in his bathroom He just gave them a few strokes only but I blasted down on to his mouth uncontrollably. I was so embarrassed I said sorry a hundred times. But for my surprise he was super cool with it. He even swallowed my ejection and commented, it's tasty. He convinced me he doesn't mind even if it happens again. But I was so shamed I decided never to make way for something like this ever again. So, when uncle put my cock in his mouth I tried to reach down on to his head and made him slow down. I even plead him to stop sucking me but he did sucked my cock for a few more seconds. May be it was my fear of getting jizzed made me pull off from the dilemma as he released my juicy cock from his mouth and headed down towards my back door. Breathing hard and panting deep I sigh in relief.

Mathew Uncle moved down on to my creamy ass cave. It was freshly made by his son and he might be seeing Davis's juice all around its ridges. It haven't stopped him before and it was not going to stop him now. His juicy lips licked my ass crack all the way up till my balls. His right hand get grab on to my erection and gently stocked my cock. I was getting tested here for my sheer resistance. Uncle had no muddle whatsoever as his tongue licked and poked my ass slit, pretty hard. I tried to slow him down as he started fingering my smooth and treated bum hole. It already been invaded once and it was ready for more. His had job was making me restlessly swing my hips. I begged him to slow down, he did. Uncle moved towards my face and kissed me.

"Can you suck me?" he asked me politely.

I gladly nodded, yes. Standing on his feet he removed his pajama bottom in front of my eyes. I glared my eyes looking straight at his erected piston, lovely. I swept my lower lip with my tongue. I saw him lay down and moving his legs close to my head. I moved a bit down and turned towards his crotch. I took his massive erection on my right hand. O dear, it was really throbbing in my palm. Rolling my legs over his body I laid on top of him, my head bowed down on to his cock. I gently stroked his cock in my hand. His head was between my thighs and his hot breath was already blasting over by back door. Holding his hands on to my waist he started licking my rear entrance. I could not resist myself and I put his iron rode right in to my mouth. It's the fourth time Uncle Mathew's pristine erection get treatment from my mouth.

I loves his cock smell and its slightly curved poise. It was not the biggest one I sucked but certainly most interesting one, yet. He keeps his crotch hairless and neat. Many of the veins in his cock was really prominent. That made sucking his cock all the more interesting. Greasing my lips around his shaft always felt different and unique. He loved the way I slurped his cock head jerking my hand around his cock base. I can hear him groaning I excitement. He too was not going easy on me. His finger constantly protruded my crack sliding his finger in and out of me. My erection was getting pressed against his chest. I was unable to go down on him deeper as his hands were tightly held on to my hips. I compensated by stroking his cock in between sucking its head. Whenever it became unbearable for me to let him finger my ass, I jolted my hips away from him making him slow down.

I wanted to suck him deeper, I wished to put his cock further inside my mouth. But my posture provided restricted access on to his manhood. When he lifted my hips slightly and pulled my erection towards his head, I was stunned. Within seconds he managed to suck my cock head on to his mouth. He took me by surprise and I lifted my body slightly up. My sock slipped out of his mouth but he caught grab on to my ball bag and sucked on it. I bowed down once again on to his body and took his cock in my mouth. I sucked it harder and deeper for a few seconds. Finally I managed to take his erection deep until its tip hit roof of my mouth, I just gagged for breath for a second. His hands groped my ass and squeezed my creamy buns. He parted my bum cheeks and licked my juicy bum slit. I moved back and let my head lie close to his face. I kissed him exchanging all the wet slimy creams through our lips. He sucked my tongue again slurping all the wetness.

"Uncle, lets fuck!" I whispered on to his face.

I was on my knees already. Uncle stood up, walked around me and placed himself behind me. As I looked back bending down on my knees and hands, I saw him standing behind my legs, one hand on my waste and other hand on his piston. He was careful enough to start gentle. By the time I looked away from him, down on to the bed his cock already started probing my channel. I bent further down letting my elbows support my upper body. I suddenly felt his meat pushing inside my den sliding through the juicy thick wet ass walls. I moaned loud, both in pain and pleasure, it was calmer than anticipated. I was swiftly on my hands once again. He gently jerked his hips back and forth letting his warm dick slide deeper inside my ass. His hands held on to my hips and he slowly started to move my hips back and forth making his cock slide in and out smoothly.

I never had an easier penetration before. The pain was already gone. All I feel was my filled up ass with his warm meat sliding inside. It felt so tight yet so smooth with all the cream already been deposited inside, by his son. His hands made me move my hips onto his crotch letting him hammer down his package, deeper and deeper. I felt a bit dizzy, my whole body was hanging down. My cock and ball sack swung in the air. My belly and chest sagged down wavering in the air. Soon I felt his rode hitting down on to my ass wall.

The soothing sound of his thighs blasting on to my creamy plum ass started filling the room. I moaned louder as he hammered me faster. I bent down further letting my hand and head down on the bed. He altered his pace in between, I twitched my whole body in thrill. I was not able to retain in a single posture for long. I was on my hands again as his cock rammed in and out of my ass. It was getting a bit painful for me as I looked back on to his face. His face looked so full of joy and thrill, I just let the pain subside in me.

"So good!" he whimpered in between.

"Gently," I whined harder as he was ramming my ass on to his crotch letting his shaft screeching down inside me.

Uncle gently slowdown a bit as my groans were got louder. I breathed hard and fast. He rolled his fingers around my hips, gently jolted his hips. He never stopped fucking me, just changed his pace and momentum. Instead of hammering with pace he kept it subtle and tight. Once that too started to rock my bottom, I plead him to slow down again. I looked right on to his ferocious eyes for some mercy. He bent down over me as I was already flat on the bed. He pressed his lips right on to mine. He sucked my lower lip, his hips kept on bumping his cock in and out. I moaned again facing down flat on the bed. He was right on top of me with his huge body supported on his hands. His thighs tightly pressed against my buns and his strong belly rested just above my bum cleavage.

Before I even realize Uncle Mathew was on my most desired position. I liked the way it feel, his cock tightly rammed down in my ass, his whole lower body pressed against my skin. There won't be much thudding, just bodies moves in unison. Then he took his legs from my body and put himself on his knees. My legs lay flat between him. This allowed him to gain more thrust as he supported him on his knees. I was not looking anywhere. I just closed my eyes digging my head hard on to the mattress and felt his cock butting down on my tunnel. I tried to lean back my head just to watch his face, fucking me.

Just a look gave him enough push to ram me harder and deeper. It's started to get loud, thudding resumed. My cock got crammed down between me and the mattress. I moaned loud and he pushed his cock as deep as possible. He paused in between and gave be a few hard and deeper hits with a few seconds gap. I extended my arms back and held on to his wrists. He jolted his hips few more time. I thought he came.

Uncle made me lay sideways and he took poise from behind. Gently lifting my top thigh he made re-entry into my ass. He was not finished, as I feared. We were both laying sideways, he behind me. His cock just started its penetration as my erection oozed cum all over the bed sheet. After a few gentle adjustments he leaned towards me wrapping his arm around my belly. I leaned back and let his protruding tongue devour my mouth. His left hand grabbed on to my left hand laying on the bed. I put my other hand around his neck and let him suck my lips. I let my legs rest on top of other as he slowly jerked his cock from behind. He gently patted my soft belly as his crotch greased against my cushy buns. My right melon gently swayed in motion.

While kept on spooning me he sucked my lips, licked my tongue, again. He grabbed my left nipple and gently caressed in his fingers. I moaned gently as it gave me instant skin erection. Actually it was not his nipple treat which made me moan. It was his burning iron ramming my ass making me shiver in trance. I turned away from him further towards the mattress as he pace up his hammering blasting his thighs on to my rear. Once again the sound of bodies getting clasped on to each other started filling. My moaning also got louder. Uncle went on hammering me without any sign of slowing down.

After a few minutes Uncle turned me towards him and stood himself on his knees between my thighs. He made my thighs spread wide. I just watched his face furiously pushing his cock right on to my ass once again. There was only a few seconds of break he gave me between switching the positions. Where I get fucked by his son in barely two positions every time, his dad was already moving on to his forth position. Most of my partners like this position. I received most finishing in this poise itself. I always find it a bit shy looking right on to the partners face as they ram and ram on to you, racking my whole body letting me yell and moan high as they came down poring their juice blasting deep inside me, filling my ass with their freshly brewed ejaculation.

It felt like you are getting torn apart by your partner and you can do nothing about it. So, by my experiences I knew uncle is nearing his peak and will came down on me any second. He jerked his hips pretty swiftly. His motion was getting paced and started grunting gently. I hugged on to my chest as they felt like ripping off from my body. I just could not look at him. He even notified me he is nearing. But he finished off so ferociously, I just went blank for a few seconds. By the time I regained my senses he paused his hips from rocking my ass, letting me lay like a spread butterfly. My hips twitched couple of times as he pulled out his meat from my ass and moved back.

Finally Uncle gave me the break that I honestly deserved. I was panting so fast and high I thought my lungs going to burst any second. Uncle came close to me smearing his hand over my right boob. He was sweating like hell. He kissed me gently teasing my melons. His forehead was dripping moisture.

12