Friend's Charming Dad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you okay?" he finally checked on me.

I just nodded my head, OK. Uncle kissed me again. Leaning down he sucked my right bosom and liked my stiff nipple. I woke up slowly as uncle lay flat on to the bed. He really seemed exhausted and tired. His whole body was drenching in sweat. I just moved close to him and pressed my melons against his sweaty chest. I lifted my leg and slowly placed myself on top of his waist. I kissed him hard and gently poked his right nipple with my fingers. My erection was still strong and was gently rubbing against his tool. Moving down from his waist I bent down on my knees and gently licked his nipple. I slowly sucked his tiny nipple while my fingers played with his other one. I teased them with my tongue a couple of times. I moved up again and kissed him. Our lips smacked once again.

Then for the first time I openly lifted my boob ban for him. I don't know what made me do it. I didn't even know whether he wanted it or not, I just did. I grabbed my right boob with my hand gripping firmly around its lush hanging base. I pushed it right inside his wide open mouth. I never thought I can be so bloody horny that I make someone to suck my boob. It was intense, playful and much relaxed mood, I let him suck my tit. He was pleased too. I can see that in his eyes, he gulped my boob and licked my nipple. Not only that, once my right boob was inside his mouth I let go of my hand and pressed my chest against his mouth. I let the whole heave got sucked inside his mouth. Once I pulled myself from his mouth he went for the left one too. I let his suck my nipple a few more time and then I fall back.

I kissed Uncle passionately. Considering all the days that I spent at this home that was the moment I felt completely free of fear and concerns. While I kissed him more passionately that he was kissing me back, I jerked my cock against his meat letting myself flow with the wind. That was the moment I realized his cock was erect again jabbing against mine, under my belly.

I was not sure whether he was ready for another round. I just followed my wild intuitions. Leaning back sitting on his thighs I rubbed his erection in my hand. Looking directly on to his weary eyes I lifted my hips up and placed his cock between my slimy butt cheeks. Breathing hard I adjusted my legs pulling them align with the way I sit. I just started riding his cock pushing my hips down gradually on to his erected staff. As uncle spread his thighs wide I kept hold on to them and made myself more composed. It was not as easy as I thought it would. His cock was really sliding deeper and I find it extremely difficult to pause my jerks at the exact moment. It took some time to pace my moves according to my position.

I leaned down to kiss him gently. His hands roamed around my hips as he kissed me back. Then suddenly uncle took charge and stared blasting his hip against my bum. I got nothing left to say. He was just rejuvenating to hammer me more fiercely. I felt locked on to his waist as he fucked me harder and faster. I literally cried to slow down. Once he slowed himself down he was flat on the bed and I was on top of him, my hands over his chest. I twisted my hips so that his cock slide inside me swiftly. He was amazed by the way I yanked my hips over his vibrating virility. With one hand on his chest hand the other hand on his thighs I twirled my hips sliding his cock hammering down inside my bum. My cock got rubbed against his abdomen and was preparing his exit, anytime soon.

"Feel SO, good," I expressed my thrill.

I bowed down and kissed him once again. Uncle's hands were around my waist and he was guiding the speed.

"FUCK ME, fuck me, hard," I moaned again.

I just notice a sudden twitch in his face and his body. His hands tightly hold against my waist and made me jolt faster. I moaned continuously as his cock mercilessly drilled down my ass. Between my repeated growling I saw him grunting high pushed my hips deeper down on to his tool. His hips swayed and twisted holding me tight on to his crotch. I was flying in pleasure. I know it's raining, his cock is shivering inside me blasting his second round of love juice. He stopped completely. I leaned down on to his body pressing my melons against his sweaty body and kissed him. In a swift jerk he lifted my hips and released his cock from my ass. I laid flat on his body gently kissing his erect nipple. He panted hard letting his head lay flat. With my thighs wide spread over his thighs I felt my ass oozing his cum, filled me up.

"You came?" he asked me softly.

I nodded my head as I know I have sprayed my cut all over his belly, some over the bed sheet too. I just had the most satisfying sex of my life, I don't want that moment to end. Rubbing my body against him, I sucked his tongue and lips. Wrapping my hands around his head. I kissed him passionately. We lay there hugging and kissing, eventually I fell asleep in his sweaty arms.

12