All Comments on 'Friend's Churchy Mom'

by Defluer

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Good Story

Believable and a good story line. However, Mrs. Barnett was clearly primed for a good anal workout. It was time for her to get a nice hard cock in that tight virgin hole and get taken for a long ride on the hershey highway. It is clear that she had discovered that her back door could be a very pleasurable place for all and solves the problems of birth control.

LSantiagoLSantiagoover 2 years ago

Amazing surprise very fast paced story great way to keep a reader glued to the page.

I read to learn the craft of witint

Thank you for the lesson

DanDraperDanDraperover 2 years ago

Very sexy. I really enjoyed this. I'm going to have to read more of your work.

pops12345pops12345over 2 years ago

It happened in the kitchen. Lol

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 2 years ago

A surprisingly good story!

Harvey8910Harvey8910almost 2 years ago

This was a great story and I give it 5 stars. Kyle came along at a perfect time for Mrs. Barnett and gave her the confidence to start dating again. It was perfect for her and he took it well but would have preferred to have continued to fuck her on a regular basis. Great story!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Kyle's new found courage gives him the opportunity to go after Janette's mom after spotting her in a bar alone.

Looking forward to more of Kyle's MILF adventures.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Gold .,.....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDefluer@Defluer
11/21/23 - Fucking Magic 15 Submitted. Hopefully in time for Thanksgiving. Part 16 is a real evolvement and is finished and half edited. The series might go to Part 18 or 17 might be really long with an Epilogue. 9/6/23 - Fucking Magic 14 submitted and coming at you in the n...