Friend's Churchy Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"K... Kyle?" She asked upon returning to the basement, probably pushing her time on when she would be arriving at church.

"Mrs. Barnett?" I asked with a smile, hoping she would decide to skip Sunday service, despite not being exactly fashionable in the kinda out of date dress, she still looked damn good.

"You... You won't tell anybody will you?" Coming closer to ask it, just in case.

"Secret is safe with me." Watching me for a few seconds before nodding, probably realizing it was the best she was going to get. "And think about what I said. Anytime."

"I'll never be able to stop thinking about it," Letting out a nervous adorable giggle before forcing herself to leave, rushing up the stairs before she could change her mind.

Her son and I were still there a couple hours later when she returned from church. I guess I would say she had accepted what we'd done, maybe something in the sermon had given her guidance on how to feel, because she was cheery. My eyes locked on her as she swayed into the room in that dress, I won't say she was sashaying around seductively but she was certainly moving that ass in a mesmerizing way.

"Lunch is in fifteen." She said, it sounded like she'd been in the kitchen already starting it.

"Can't, gonna go to lunch with Matt." Both Mrs. Barnett and I snapped our heads to her son and my best friend. I think he had tried to say it casually but there had been a tenderness to how he said his ex-boyfriend's name. A guy he had broken up with because... Well because of stupid reasons. Trying to ignore us failed and his shoulders slumped. "Alright, Matt and I bumped into each other last week and... I'm not saying we're back together but... We might be... pre-together."

Mrs. Barnett ran to her son and gave him a happy hug, she had always loved Matt (It was hard not to love the guy he was smart and supportive.) and if anything she was practically boiling over with happiness at her son admitting that they'd been seeing each other for a couple of weeks and it was going well.

"We're not to the point of families yet." His eyes ran to me too that said I was out, probably because Matt and I would always go more and more obscure with songs and bands, he was the only person I knew who could keep up, plus never judge me for my unique taste in music. "And..." Looking at his watch. "Well I should be going." It said a lot that HE said what he said next. "I don't want to be late." He was the king of arriving fifteen minutes late, at the earliest. "I'm just gonna hit the toilet and..."

"I've got the panini press warming up and made noodle salad for all three of us and..." But her son was already shaking his head.

"I can't, sorry. Kyle you got to get home too right? Don't you have family lunch, that's what you said?" He was giving me an out so I didn't have to stay, thinking I would feel bad for his mom, giving me a wink over her head as he held her by the shoulders, before stepping around her. Stopping to give her cheek a kiss. "Raincheck on that, maybe Kyle and I will have lunch with you tomorrow... Oh no, Monday that's right so... Yeah."

He dashed up the stairs and thumped across the house to the bathroom, leaving his mom and me alone. I felt bad for her, she had no doubt made all the food already and with us in mind. I was grabbing my shit and getting ready to go. What we had done earlier was a thing but staying and having lunch with her? Alone! Where her son would come back and ask me a thousand questions about how awkward it was, or more importantly WHY I had done it. I doubted he would jump right to the idea that we had fucked, but he might quickly get to that I wanted to fuck her.

"You gonna leave?" Doing to me what she'd done to her son, only in a much more nervous way, shoulders curled in, holding her head low and peeking up at me through her lashes. She blocked my path from going anywhere.

"Oh, well, you heard him. I..." She shifted in the middle of my excuse, face getting sadder but pushing her small chest out at me so that I faltered. I knew she was lonely. This was the first time she'd done something like this only for her son and I to have other plans, she was divorced and going to church for a social life. I should have just taken what I'd gotten as enough, been a gentlemen and tried to pay back in my time what I owed her for that great sex she'd thrown at me earlier. But I was greedy, if anybody needed church it was me! I leaned closer to her, inhaling as I nudged my nose along her cheek to her ear. "I'll stay if I can take that dress off you and you eat with me in just your underwear."

"If... Okay." Trembling slightly.

"Then afterward we can have some more fun again." As I took hold of her ass through the thick dress.

"You're making this the most naughty Sunday of my life." I chuckled slightly as I more than agreed it was probably the case, relishing the feel of that glorious ass in my hands. Her pleasant but not drop dead gorgeous face turned up to mine, giving me a slight smile. "But I'll just have to go to Evening Service to absolve my sins."

I kissed her after that. She fucking wanted it and as soon as our lips touched she was practically crawling into my arms. Our tongues battled and the forty-something (maybe even fifty-something!) year old woman giggled with delight, her arms wrapped around me.

"I shouldn't be enjoying this tongue..." She said as she literally sucked on my taster. "Knowing where it's been." We both heard her son thump back across the house, jumping apart. "Oops."

"Alright mom, I'm off." I think he'd already assumed I'd left or forgotten me as he thought about the upcoming date.

"Bye honey!" Mrs. Barnette called up to him sweetly.

It was a good thing he didn't come down because my pants were tight again, Chris and I were purely platonic but the guy loved dick and I'm sure he would have noticed me sporting an erection instantly. He was too distracted, just wandering across the house and not wondering why his mom was still down in the basement. I stepped forward, probably too bold, and unzipped her dress. The way she reacted to that meant there was nothing for me to do but to yank it off her. Leaving her in the boots, white sheer panties, and a matching sheer bra. The look that she gave me was torn between embarrassment that I saw the sexy underthings she'd worn to church, and hope that I would appreciate what she had probably put on because of me.

"Dear god you look good." Before starting her up the stairs again, her son good and gone by then.

"I can't believe I'm doing this again." She squeaked, to herself, as she looked back to see me staring at her big beautiful bottom.

"I'm sorry Mrs. Barnett but..." The sight of her and going upstairs was making me warm, but mostly it was my dick was totally hard again and feeling very unhappy.

"Don't apologize, you're such a handsome and agreeable young man." Holding the wall as she watched me take my clothes off, I almost stopped at my underwear, to match her, but just finished the job. A few much needed strokes of my manhood had her barely remaining upright. "Very handsome." Once again more to herself than me, as she spoke in barely a whisper. "Very agreeable." Dark pleading eyes found mine and she spoke up, slightly. "All through church I couldn't stop thinking about the way you... licked me."

"You liked..." My confidence going from one step to the next. As I realized just how open the upstairs was. Kitchen, tv room, and dining room not only had no walls dividing. Not only had both the front door and back but was one half the house and seemed to be 90% windows. Raspy I finished, "Getting your ass getting licked?"

"I... I..." She really needed that wall to stay up as she tried to get it out. "It was how it made me... It made me... made me... Climax!" I nodded, worry let off as there wasn't a flicker of judgment in her eyes. Just pure need. "I sort of understand why Mr. Barnett... Had all the fun he could get out of me." I didn't understand that so she went on, nervously explained it. "Why... Why he just took and took. If what I did to him felt half as good as what you did to me..."

"You want me to lick you again." Not a question but she nodded to it.

"The panini machine warms up in a minute and the noodle salad will only get better the longer it's in the refrigerator." She wanted it so bad! My tongue! Maybe on her asshole, maybe her pussy but either way was the same to me.

"Okay."

"You won't be mad that I... I'm a hypocrite." Apparently I wasn't going to get any pre-lunch fun, but I didn't mind.

"I just want to lick my friend's sexy mommy." She let out a loud cry at that, she didn't want to be turned on by me saying that but she fucking was.

I thought she would go to the bedroom, hoped for it. The basement was fairly secure despite it being a big open area, there was a door at the top of the stairs, and footsteps were audible coming from all directions. She didn't seem to have any concern. Or there was some other fantasy playing out right not because she spun away from the wall, away from the hall to the bedrooms, and to the kitchen table.

Stopping as she grabbed hold of it, looking around me but keep her back to me. Her expression pleading for me to do something she wanted. Teeth pressing tightly together my mental nervousness at doing this in such a public place did not do anything to my erection though. It was fully locked in. The dark haired mother arched a little, presenting her ass to me better. I could smell the remnants of her noodle salad. The warmed up panini machine left an oily scent in the air as well. Otherwise it was the house that I'd spent half my teenage years in. The kitchen table she put her elbows on was where her son and I had done plenty of homework and eaten countless meals. The wood thing wobbled slightly as she sprawled on it further as I drew near, I knew it was shaky ever since the party Chris had thrown where a game of beer pong had gotten a lot out of hand.

I dropped to my knees behind her which made her cry out in bliss, she was so far on the table because her knees could barely support her. As if this was the first time I reached up and pulled her panties down, splaying my fingers out to feel that ass as I bared it completely. Another cry of wanting escaped her, not as she lifted first one booted foot and then the other to get the panties off, but as I spread her cheeks apart. At her vulnerability, at the confirmation that I was going to eat that ass again, and possibly the air currents across her sensitive parts.

I lost sight of her face as I leaned in, her cheeks were too bountiful, I don't think she stayed twisted back watching for long. Just before my tongue touched her puckered backdoor again I think she straightened, her cry bouncing off the cabinets and back to me. The angle was better now. Burying myself in I rammed my tongue at her backdoor, swirled around it. Moans escaped her, more as she didn't have to worry about her son hearing. More as she was getting used to this being a thing.

The flavor was muskier, she wasn't fresh from the shower like she had been this morning. My dick started oozing pre-cum, like it hadn't been relieved this morning. Her pussy was thick with not only scent, flavor, but her liquim as well. I wasn't terribly experienced back then but some instinctive knowing said it was like this because she had been full on turned on for hours. I relished the honey thick treat from her pinkhole. She relished the feel of my lapping at her brownhole.

Which was why I was a lot thrown off when she climbed away from me. About to ask her if I'd done something wrong when she rolled over on the wobbly table, slid herself back towards me. Holding the backs of her knees and no longer on her stomach, she presented herself at the different angle, I knew right away why. The horny thing wanted to see my "handsome" face down there between her legs, wanted to watch my "agreeable" tongue pleasure her.

"Ohhh fahhhh!" As I started on her clit, it was right there and so freaking shiny there was no stopping me. She was hairy but not in a bad way, there was fur but it seemed to steer clear of her gash. Left that pink wide open for me as I sucked on not just that bump but all her sensitive folds. "I'm close!"

"Co..." Not getting out 'Come for me!' because she let got one knee to slap a palm into my forehead, pushing me down while she arched herself up.

"Yes! Just lick that! Ooooooh yes!" I was back at her backdoor, not just licking her eager puckered place but all up and down her glorious crack.

I'll admit while I was bemused, pleased, and a lot turned on with her making me edge her by licking her less sensitive asshole instead of her pussy. I was also a little bothered. Here I was already planning on getting her off, enjoying lunch, and then the both of us having some more fun and here she was taking as much from my tongue as she could. If I didn't like it so much... I might have just gone at the clit anyway.

Smothering my greed paid off. It wasn't more than a minute that I was lapping at her crack before she cried out, thrashing on the table. Letting go the backs of her knees she stuck her boots into the air not so much grabbing my head as beckoning it upwards with soft touches. I went upward. Licking all the way up through her gash and then to her clit.

"Gahh! FAHH! You handsome... FAHHH! HANDSOME! OOOOH! I'M COMING! I'M COMING!" Thighs slapped to the sides of my head, the heels of her boots dropped to my back, and her fingers slipped deep into my hair. I didn't mind the hint of pain from the boots because she was wet as fuck and was all about me licking it as fast as I could. Shifting at her hips every couple of seconds so I could get at some place she needed getting at. Finally her left knee tipped to the side and the boot of that leg followed, then the opposite hand, then her other leg, her head fell back to the wood table top, and finally the last hand. "Oh my gosh. Oh my gosh! Kyle. Kyle. Oh my gosh, you're like the exact opposite of my husband. If I would have known it could be this good... I would have not been able to stay with him."

"I told you it'd be fun," Was all I could say to that.

"Fun doesn't even begin to describe it." She was lost but probably her years of getting denied fun gave her an instinct for it, she pulled herself together to look at my hard pre-cum leaking dick as I stared at that fucking fuzzy pussy thinking I would have to have another taste of it before I fucked her after dinner. Despite just coming out of it. "You need me to.... Do anything?"

"Oh, you'll do something with this." Forcing myself to wait, lunch and then this MILF again. "But Lunch first I think."

"Okay." A little relieved and a lot hopeful. "Thanks."

*****

"Amazing Mrs. Barnett, as always." Giving the woman sitting in a bra and boots across from me a golf clap, to which she smiled and blushed.

I took another sip of my soda, feeling like a perv but knowing now that food was done and we'd had a spot of dessert that I was going to ask. I needed to ask. My dick was mostly soft at the moment but only a little bit ago it had jumped to hardness as my friend's mom got up and went to the refrigerator for the dessert. I'd forgotten she was sans panties and seeing that ass, well it had thundered the arousal back into me. Not that it had really gone very far away.

"Thank you, it's always nice to hear." Taking the two small plates and going to the sink with them, rinsing them.

There was no stopping myself, I was hard again as soon as she got up, bending over the table slightly to take my plate. She saw it, probably both me looking at her breasts in that bra and me growing to full mast. I told myself she had to know it would happen. As she wiggled that butt ever so slightly with the motion of rinsing the plates, after seeing me get hard again. I walked up behind her, saw her tilt her head ever so slightly as if she had just caught herself before looking back at me fully. She did not jump as I ran my hands up from her hips, over her ribs, up her back, around her shoulders, down her arms, and then followed the strap of her white bra to it's snaps.

I didn't do it. She did. Shifting backward to press her butt at my dick, nuzzling the erection in those big cheeks, instantly getting it to start oozing pre-cum again. When I got her bra off I kissed her back, shoulders, and then neck. My hands slipping up to cup her breasts, they were so fucking nice. A little larger than the bra had led me to believe, they pretty much filled my hands. The nipples got rubbed before I caught them, pulling on them. Which had Mrs. Barnett huffing and thrusting back at me more, working that butt into my dick. I won't say she wanted anal or anything like that, but I could tell she got pleasure out of rubbing her backdoor along my hard length.

"Kyle... Last thing I want to do is rush you but..." There was a clock above the sink, old 1930s looking thing but it still kept time and it was telling us we were risking getting busted by her son who could return any minute.

"Yeah." I said.

She was a few inches taller in the boots. It made it easier for me to squat just a little, drag myself through her deep crack, and at her pussy. I didn't need to be looking to know that I'd found it. It was as if I had not gotten her off as much as I had today, it was a total swamp down there. Practically pulled me in the second my tip touched. It wasn't easy but she was slippery enough that once I found the angle I got right in there again. Her cheeks twitched, her body stiffened as I entered her again.

"Oh Kyle! Why couldn't he have been more like you?" As I found her breasts again, giving her a second to adjust to being filled.

I didn't have an answer to that besides that I wouldn't be inside her right now if he had been, so I was kinda glad he was a shit. Kissing her spine, inhaling of her scent, I slid out making us both moan. Back in and now she was nodding. Thrice more time had her rock her pelvis forward, then back. Working with me!

"Frick Mrs. Barnett you're the absolute hottest!" I said as we picked up speed together.

"Yes! Yes!" I don't know if it was agreement to me or to what I was doing.

"Fricking hell!" Another notch had her big butt and practically everything from my belly button down to my dick were coming together with an all too arousing slap.

"Kyle! Yes! Fahhh! Oh my god! YES! KYLE GOD YES! YES!" I remember thinking there was no way it could be happening, leaning to look at her face. The expression there made me grin like a maniac because she was coming again, as big as ever, gripping the windowsill above the sink, letting me smash into her as hard and fast as I could. "Fahhh! Yahhh! Ooooohhh!"

"Shi... Shoot! Mrs. Barnett." I think my near curse but strain freaked her out, she snapped her head back thinking her son was there. Instead it was just me, in pain as she reached back and held me with hand, the opposite leg hooked around mine. Keeping me from fucking her as she rode out her orgasm. "I can't stop now!"

"Two seconds!" She begged, I groaned but nodded, staring down as she unwittingly tortured me. "Just..." Rolling her hips around as she collapsed back, practically into the sink. Extending her own pleasure by swirling my cock around in her. It was a fucking sight! Her ass moving around but also seeing myself inside her, her pink folds wrapped tight around my thick member. "Feels so good!"

"Yeah," And that's the problem I did not add, letting her take her time, even if it was torture.

"Kyle! Your thing feels so good in me." With assurance that I wouldn't pound away at her she slackened a little more. I saw and then felt her reach between her own legs. Not to masturbate but going through her soft hairs to my balls. I let out another groan as she started massaging them. Fingertips coming up to my taint, kinda pressing there and using the connection to help point me in the right directions inside her. "I never, never, never knew this could be so... fun!"