Friend's Churchy Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah." Strained but holding on.

"God! Oh... I... Kyle! Fahh! Ahh! YES! IT'S HAPPENING AGAIN!" I didn't know how, not with how little she was moving but her climax was not any smaller for it, she let out a loud shuddering near scream, shoving back on the inside of the sink to get me as deep as I could go.

"Yes! Oh yes Mrs. Barnett! Come on that dick!" Grabbing her hips and helping her get me deep. She nodded, hearing but unable to answer in her heaven of bliss. Well, not with words but her spasms and moans said it all. "Frick yes!"

"Okay... Okay..." Voice echoey while speaking with her face dangling into the sink where she had sank again as she settled from her orgasm. Coming up and by some crazy instinct narrowly avoiding hitting the faucet on the back of her head. "It's only fair. Only fair."

I was about to ask what when she pushed away from me, then all I could think was how horrible it was being out of her tight slippery cavity. Except she went to her knees before me and I forgot any sort of complaint. My friend's mom, naked except for her nearly knee high boots, on her knees. Brushing her long dark hair out of her face, bundling it at the back of her head and kinda giving it a swirl that would surely only hold for a couple of seconds. No, not the most gorgeous woman in the world. But it was all I could do not to thrust my dick at that middle aged face like some overeager inexperienced loser.

Both hands took hold of me. One returning to my testicles, knowing exactly how gentle she had to be, while the other took to stroking me. It was nice but she treated it as if she hadn't seen one in ages. Sliding her hand upwards through her slippery stickiness. Staring at the totally engorged thing, the head going a bit of a darker shade as she pulled all the blood to it.

"Fahh," I realized that was as close to cursing as she could get, I agreed.

"Mrs. Barnett, fricking hell yes!" Almost tossing my head back to call that at the ceiling as my friend's mom took me into her mouth, clearly a little leery about tasting herself all over me but it didn't stop her.

A mumble escaped her before she pulled free, staring up at me as she licked me from balls to tip, sucked me in again. I wanted it to last. I really did but I had already fucked her to within sight of my splurting finish line. Waiting on her had backed me off, a little, but not enough. She didn't even seem to be trying to get me to get off as quickly as possible, her hand just there to aim my dick. It didn't matter, I only got maybe thirty seconds of her bobbing her head. It was so fucking nice and even better with the look of desire as she stared up at me.

"Okay, gah! I'm... I'm gonna cum!" I said in defeat.

"I'm gonna eat it." There was no Already? look of disapproval in her expression or in her words, she was a hint embarrassed at herself, at her eagerness.

"Yeah. I'd like that." Which made her smile before wrapping her lips around my tip, jerking me with her hand. I nodded as I raced towards my finish, watching her nearly perfect sized boobs move as she tugged me to completion. "Fuh... FUCK YES! MRS. BARNETT!"

She kept her lips closed and her eyes up on me. I have no idea how much I emptied into her mouth but it felt like enough. The kneeling woman slowed her handiwork at just the right time, telling how much of her marriage she had knelt for her husband. A good woman. A great wife. A sexy slut who swirled my semen around her mouth, twitching at the flavor. Gulping some down so that her cheeks weren't puffed out, relishing what was left before it got swallowed as well.

My hands were on the counter to both sides of the sink, breathing heavily as I stared down at her. She'd settled onto her butt, boot heels to each side of that big beautiful thing. Clearly fighting a smirk not only for the shocked satisfied expression on my face from what she'd done to me, but also the flavor on her tongue. If it wouldn't have been rude and probably a sad reminder I would have told her how fucking baffled I was that she ended up divorced.

After a few more breaths I held a hand down to her to help her to her feet, she took it with an expression that said it made her feel good. Like I had held the door for her or thrown my coat down so she wouldn't have to step in a mud puddle, which was so freaking adorable! (And a little sad.) Once she was up though and those tits that I had only cupped from around her body while fucking her doggy-style were in my face... Mrs. Barnett sucked in a breath as I took hold of them, arching slightly to give me access. So I took it, needing to get a proper introduction to a pair of tits I had caught myself looking at so many hundreds of times as I grew up. Nice breasts and tasty nipples that I sucked on eagerly.

"Alright, okay, we gotta get dressed and..." Gently pushing me away from her nipple, my lips popping free.

"I'd say sorry but..." My expression saying I was anything but sorry, she smiled and kinda went to push me away, caught my face and seemed like she was almost about to kiss me, before she realized that might rev my engine and instead of pushing, held me there to dance away. "That ass! Please, Mrs. Barnett, please say we can do this again."

Giggling coyly she shrugged as she hurriedly collected her clothes and then darted off to her room. I sighed and did the same thing. We couldn't have timed it any better. I was returning from the basement when she was coming from her bedroom, while Chris rounded the corner. Both of us coming from different directions meant he didn't suspect shit. Laughing, clearly happy, he "got it out of the way" and told us both at once that him and Matt were officially back together.

Mrs. Barnett hugged her son and said she was happy for him, I could see his nostrils flare. She probably had cum on her breath, he could smell it. I distracted him, punching him on the shoulder and told him that f he was dumb again and messed things up with Matt, I would chose Matt as my new best friend and not him. He laughed and said that was fair.

Mrs. Barnett never asked for it again. We never got a chance to. The next day a guy she worked with asked her out, "Wanting advice on how to get through a divorce." I don't know if it started out as a date but it ended as one, or so Chris told me, complaining that he'd woken up to a strange man in the house. I made a joke about it being weird only because it was not somebody he brought home, but felt fucking hollow. I met the guy, he was good people but he would always bug me, just a little. A hundred percent because he "robbed" me of anymore opportunities with Mrs. Barnette.

It was my fault I learned at their wedding a year later. "I just thought it was a friendly dinner, advice from somebody who had gone through what I was going through." He said as he stood with his champagne glass raised, smiling lovingly at her. "But there was just something about her. This confidence and... I don't know, like she had the world exactly where she wanted it. That's what I wanted, what I needed. And I wasn't wrong, she's exactly what I needed all my life. And luckily she agreed from that night on to be what I would have for the rest of my life."

Mrs. Barnett had looked at me when her new husband had said that, not embarrassed or worried I would say something. Just a look that said, "Yup." to what she knew I was thinking, then a smile that said she appreciated it. I had given her that confidence.

Notes from the Author

I'm beginning to wonder if I have a kitchen thing. It never really registered in my head but there are several stories, published or not, that it happens in the kitchen. Oh, well.

Editing "Mom's After Party" inspired this story, which is part of my problem is that I get an idea and jump over to it. Luckily I was able to finish editing that and write this one too. Although there is another story about the Main Character being passed around from Church Mom to Church Mom but that's just a few sentences sitting in my Ideas Bin.

Hopefully everyone enjoyed.

The Guy from Defluer