Friends, Enemies, and Exes Ch. 02

Story Info
The high school reunion gets interesting.
6.7k words
4.72
64.3k
81

Part 2 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/20/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Penny --

She tasted his cum and felt her mind melt away. Sight and sound disappeared and she became a creature of touch, every nerve in her body flashing with nuclear reaction. Even the air around her body caressed her lustfully. From the tips of her toes to the crown of her skull she could feel nothing but pleasure... pleasure... pleasure...

She tasted his cum and could not think with words. She had thoughts, but they were all images and feelings. Images of herself floating in negative space, naked and happy, covered in lipstick marks and bruises and hickeys. Feelings of insurmountable joy, impassable satisfaction. It was an epiphany of her identity, of what she desired most of all.

She tasted his cum and felt safe. A million obstacles couldn't take this feeling away from her. Only he could. But somehow she thought that would never happen, that as long as she did everything right he wouldn't take it away. So of course, she resolved, she would do anything he wanted her to do.

She tasted his cum and forgot her name. She tasted his cum and wanted nothing else. She tasted his cum, and she tasted pure perfection.

**********

Charlie --

Even after all these years, his cock betrayed him. It was like a Pavlovian response. Seeing another girl quake and climax just from the taste of his cum was all it took to get him hard again. He found himself wanting so desperately to fuck Penny, to pound her even more senseless than she already was, to let her sink deeper into the role of the obedient fuck slave. All he needed to do was give her a fresh dose of cum and he could Rewire her. Without that, he could make small adjustments to existing pieces of her mind. But with enough of it in her mouth or better yet, in her pussy, Charlie could change everything about her.

"No," he growled to himself. "Not again."

He couldn't risk it. Not with her. Penny was perfect the way she was, ticks and flaws and all. It was the flaws that made the person. Without those, Penny would just be a factory made human. She would cease to be Penny.

"Mmmm..." she moaned. Penny fell asleep not long after swallowing his cum, unable to handle the pleasure any longer. Her hand had found her clit after some searching, and Charlie knew she was dreaming of him. Even in her sleep, she would be utterly infatuated with the concept of obeying every command in the hopes of earning another serving of his cum.

Unless he did something about it.

"Be careful..." he told himself. "Be really fucking careful."

Charlie left their bedroom and sat in the kitchen, still naked, still hard as a rock. Even without her glorious body to look at, he could not get rid of his raging hard on. Her face was etched into his mind, relaxing as the heavenly sensations washed over her, eyes rolling up into her skull.

His dick throbbed with every beat of his heart, which had grown too fast by half. Write it down, he thought. Write down your instructions, and don't give her anything but what's on that page. That was the safest way of doing it. So long as he focused on his own list, he would not be as tempted to improvise and add in anything unhealthy.

When Penny awoke, Charlie waited to see how she felt. She spoke slowly, dreamily, like she'd been asleep for years. But quickly she hopped up, looking rejuvenated. Charlie almost gasped as he saw the way she glowed.

God... I forgot about that part.

He would never have believed it the first time if not for this. Penny's skin, pale and smooth, was glowing incandescently, as though she were an angel. His seed was combining with her very essence, linking them thoroughly and permanently. The afterglow was just a side effect of that.

But god, was she beautiful. Charlie stood and walked to her, gently placing his hands on her hips and looking down into her eyes. She beamed at him, and he heard her think, I'm the luckiest girl in the world.

"Charlie," she said, "did you like it?"

"I loved it," he told her. "I love you."

"I love you too. I... can't believe how amazing that felt," she sighed.

"It's real," he said. "And you can have it whenever you want."

She glowed a little brighter, and her expression fell to a kind of desperate blankness, like the only thing on her mind was serving him. He knew that look all too well.

Penny dropped to her knees and moaned as his cock brushed against her cheek. Unable to wait another second, she grasped his cock and shoved it as far into her mouth as she could. The love of his life stroked and worshipped him, her skin getting brighter and brighter. She moaned and gasped for air every few seconds, and Charlie felt his knees buckling. Already her lust amplified her ability to pleasure him. He could feel another orgasm coming on while she began to glow so brightly that he had to close his eyes. But the light of her body consumed every inch of their bedroom, seeping past his eyelids, getting hotter, getting thicker. Charlie thought he might go blind as he came into her mouth once again...

And woke up, sweating, panting, to find himself still wearing pajamas and sleeping beside Penny. She was clothed too, and she was not glowing, not really. The sun was shining through the window and illuminating her much like in the dream. Charlie cursed at himself for dreaming such a terrifying thing. But I can trust myself, he thought. It was just a stupid dream. I'm not that person anymore. He understood himself completely.

But he also understood why it made his cock so fucking hard.

**********

Lanie --

She was in the middle of brushing her teeth when she felt it. It was like a hot flash, a wave through her entire body that burned if only for a second. She felt it tingling in her head for a moment, and then it swallowed her whole, making her knees wobble for a second. It was over as quickly as it started, though afterward she felt very light-headed, and suddenly became aware of how nice it felt to have a toothbrush in her mouth.

I thought I'd gotten over that, she told herself. It had been a long time since she had a feeling like this.

Once upon a time, Lanie could barely function without something in her mouth. The fixation appeared in her life quite suddenly, just as she was turning eighteen. First she chewed gum, but when that became too expensive she resorted to chewing on wax. But that left a film inside her mouth and an aftertaste that she did not like. Chewing on pens was fine, but once she broke through the damn thing and filled her mouth with black ink, Lanie stopped chewing pens.

The most reliable option, she decided, was one of her own fingers. Sure, they would end up pruny and wet all day, but at least she didn't have to purchase them, and she had no worry of accidentally biting one of them off.

Only about a month into her oral fixation, she started to become increasingly horny. Lanie never truly considered herself a sexual person until then, and the abrupt transition left her confused at times. She would be focused on her day, studying or running errands or practicing her art, when suddenly the finger in her mouth started to feel good. So she would lightly start to suck on it, even let it slide over her tongue. And before she knew it, her underwear was damp. Having a finger already covered in saliva just made it too easy.

For a little under a year, Lanie simply could not get enough of it. Her boyfriend at the time was sweet; he never pressured her for sex despite his known sexual reputation around school. Even watching her suck on her fingers all the time, he never made a comment or suggestion. That was all her.

She'd given Charlie head a few times, merely for the sake of experiment. At first it wasn't that meaningful to her, and she was certain that she did not nearly measure up to his exes. She even tried tasting his cum once, though she could not recall anything of the taste, she remembered how much of it there was.

But after her strange obsession began, Lanie found new pleasure in giving Charlie blowjobs. Nothing was better for her mouth than his erect manhood. It gave her genuine physical pleasure, a lightheadedness and tingling sensation much like what she was feeling now.

Maybe it's just a memory, Lanie thought, pushing and pulling the toothbrush in and out of her mouth slowly. I can have a little fun thinking about it. There's no harm in that. She did look back fondly on her experiences with him. Charlie was her first, and so far her best. They always made love gently and slowly, and yet he could make her climax and quake two or three times without changing rhythm.

She looked out the bathroom door and into her bedroom. Preston was still fast asleep, arm draped over his eyes, snoring lightly. She almost considered sauntering over and pulling his cock out, like Charlie used to love. But somehow she thought it better to leave it, and let that be a special thing between the two of them. She loved Preston dearly, but treating him like Charlie was not a healthy way to live in a relationship.

Instead she closed the bathroom door and stepped into the shower, pulling the head down and turning the hot water on. With two fingers in her mouth and a constant jet of hot water streaming onto her clit, Lanie pictured him once again. The smile on his face when she let her tongue run the length of his shaft made every blowjob worth it, even if she didn't get the chance to finish. The smile alone made her feel accomplished and sexy. The pleasure of feeling him slide in and out of her lips was the bonus.

It did not take long for her to cum. Lanie bit her lip just a little too hard as her body shook, but she managed to remain nearly silent until it ebbed away. She washed herself thoroughly, and stepped out to dry off.

Preston was awake when she came out in her robe. "Good morning," he yawned, stretching. "You're looking happy today."

"I think it's going to be a good day," she said, plopping down beside him on the bed. Preston was an unconventional kind of handsome. He would never be the fantasy of every awakening teen, never on the cover of GQ, and that's what she loved about his face. He did not lack good looks, it was more like he was made just for her.

"Do you know what you're wearing tonight?" he asked. She'd been debating with herself for a week, but she finally picked.

"The blue one," she said.

He smiled. "I love that one. Expecting any old friends?"

"It's only a five year reunion. I've never even heard of another school doing anything like that. So I guess we'll see."

**********

Alex --

It was already past noon, and Alex still hadn't stopped shaking. The aftershocks came slower now, but the magnitude remained the same. It was the longest an orgasm had refused to leave her body since...

"One, two, three, four, five," she whispered. "A, B, C, D, E, F, G. Alexis. Alexis. Alexis."

Alex hadn't done that in years. But she remembered how pivotal it was to her rehabilitation. Luckily, she felt nowhere near the emptiness she had back then. Still, she could remember.

She'd felt like a child again, blissfully ignorant of everything that once terrified her. Before it happened, she thought about where she would go to college, she thought about money and death and disease. But one day it just stopped, and the planet Earth looked beautiful again. The worst she ever felt was when she stubbed her toe.

Until school started again.

Later, they told her that she didn't answer to her name anymore. When she looked at the books they assigned, the words looked too big, too foreign. She had simply forgotten everything they'd taught her.

When they took her to the doctors, they shined lights in her eyes and scanned her brain and said, "It's not gone, just... missing."

"One, two, three, four, five," they told her. She would say it every day when she woke up, and every night when she went to bed. It was a simple truth that was difficult to forget. And when she felt happy about knowing that one thing for sure, memories started coming back to her slowly, or when they retaught her, she caught on much quicker.

Once they saw how well that worked, they added the alphabet, and then her name. It took months of constant tutoring and visits to psychologists, neurologists, even a handful of grad students wanting to write papers on her mysterious lapse of education. But eventually Alex returned from her state of child-like wonder.

The only thing that they couldn't get rid of was her insatiable desire for sex.

At first she'd been too dumb to keep quiet about it. She would practically throw temper tantrums if she was too horny, with no one there to play with her. All night long she would grind on her pillows, on her bed frame, even the floor if she spread her legs wide enough. They couldn't stop her, and she couldn't stop herself.

Even after she'd come back, Alex felt a constant need for it. Not just to be fucked, but to be used. Once she'd gotten her GED, Alex started training to be a bartender, in part because she knew her looks would get her decent tips, and in part because it would save her time and effort finding men to fuck her senseless.

Luckily for her libido, she found a roommate willing to help.

Natalie was not a lesbian, not even bisexual. But she was very sex positive, and had no qualms in filling requests for close friends. When Alex first moved in with her, she panicked and wondered if she would be able to hide just how often she brought men home or fucked herself. After a few months, Natalie simply offered to help. "Hey, if you're ever having trouble getting off, let me know, okay?"

Alex was too horny to pass that up. She didn't care that it was a woman. She just wanted someone to make it hurt.

For the most part, Natalie was detached from the situation. She would say nothing as she stepped into Alex's face and whipped her repeatedly on the ass. When Alex crawled to her and begged to be given permission to cum, Natalie would just look down at her with expressionless eyes and nod yes or shake no. It wasn't quite the same, but it made Alex cum three times harder nonetheless.

"How'd you get into this stuff?" Natalie asked her one night after spanking her with a wooden paddle.

"My ex," Alex said. "I was actually more of a control freak until him."

"Interesting," Nat said. "How'd he change your mind?"

"I... his cum tasted so good."

She remembered when all her troubles began. They'd broken up already, but Alex simply couldn't keep away from him. He told her to leave, told her he didn't love her, said every awful thing he could think of to make her leave. But she just wanted his cum. She'd always been compelled to have it, ever since they first fucked. Finally, he relented.

He came in her mouth, all over her face. He came again and covered her ass. And finally he thrust himself all the way inside her sopping wet pussy and filled her completely. The next day, she started slipping.

Whatever caused her mind to fade away, it left the part that wanted Charlie. She remembered just how badly she wanted him, and the way the world around her looked prettier when she thought of his cock. It was like he'd cursed her. And for years after she came back, she thought about the last thing he'd said to her. "Dumb fucking cunt. Your brain is just made for fucking."

The memory made her shudder. Sometimes with fear. More often with pleasure.

And as if from nowhere, waking up on the day of the Pleasant Valley reunion, she started cumming wildly. Her pussy pulsed and squirted all over her bedsheets, and Charlie's voice came to her in her ecstasy. "Dumb fucking cunt... dumb fucking cunt... dumb fucking cunt..."

When she tried to stand, she fell. If she moved her legs too suddenly, her pleasure would increase suddenly. She gave up trying to fight it, and her old instincts kicked in. "Thank you, thank you, thank you!" she moaned. That seemed to help.

But even hours later, when she was finally able to walk again, her body felt the soft touch of an orgasm. Another wave would come, just for a second, and then simmer again. But it just would not go away. She was dripping down her leg still, even getting dehydrated. Whatever this was, it reminded her too closely of Charlie. And god, she missed him.

"Alexis, Alexis, Alexis," she repeated. "Just remember your name... remember your name if you see him tonight."

**********

Lauren --

Lauren was in the middle of a happy little dream when she woke up with a start. She could taste cum in her mouth, his cum. In her waking delirium she looked around for Charlie until she remembered that he was not here, that she was not a teenager anymore. But the taste was real.

"Fuck," she moaned, licking her lips. They were dry, her mouth was empty. But anywhere her tongue went, she could taste him. She licked her fingertips, held up her breasts to suck on her nipples, slipped a finger into herself and licked it clean. Every part of her tasted like Charlie.

Lauren didn't know how much time had passed until her phone buzzed. She'd been awake for almost an hour, just licking herself. But Penny sent a message. Get it together, Lauren told herself. Act normal, act normal.

Then she smiled and thought better. No... make her see.

Penny: Hey Lauren! Thanks so much for the advice! He really calmed down, and he's coming to the reunion tonight for sure.

Lauren: That's amazing! Some things never change, haha!

Penny: I can't believe I even did it, I've never done anything like it! It's so bizarre. He didn't even wake up the whole time, but holy shit he came so much and it just sent me to another planet.

Lauren: Girl you've been missing out!

Penny: I guess I have. But hey, weird question. Is it normal that I had my own orgasm when he came in my mouth?

Lauren: Nope. That's just a Charlie thing.

Penny: For real?! I knew there was something weird about it... I've never had an orgasm like that in my whole life. God, I just fucking lost it.

Lauren: So did I. It gets extremely addicting. But the more crazy things I did, the more cum I'd get to taste in the long run.

Penny: What do you mean?

Lauren: Well, he always liked it when I tried something totally new. Mostly the kind of stuff guys normally fantasize about. Especially being with other women.

Penny: WHAT?! You let him be with other girls?!

Lauren: It was my idea actually. A guy can't cheat if you tell him it's okay, right? All I asked was that he let me watch sometimes.

Penny: That's insane. Not judging, I mean! That's just so out of this world for me. Did he really like that?

Lauren: Of course. But honestly he was the one doing me a favor. I got off so hard watching him with other girls. It was just as much fun, sometimes even more fun.

Penny: But that's got to be a little humiliating, right?

Lauren: Definitely. That's why it was so fun. Besides, his cum never tastes better than when it's mixed with some other girl's pussy.

**********

Katie --

He's awake again. I can feel it. I can feel him. God, Charlie... where have you been? I have to wake up, too. I'm coming, love. I promise.

**********

Penny --

He'd been distant all day long, so she tried to give him some alone time. She ran a few errands, picked up a new eye shadow to try for the evening, even tried on a few tops just to kill the time. And all the while, she wondered whether she had dreamed what happened that morning. Whatever the case, she felt refreshed and focused.

12