Friends, Enemies, and Exes Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Penny lost track of time, and came home just quick enough to get dressed. Charlie was already wearing a sports jacket and putting on his watch, but he was ready and that meant he was definitely going to the reunion. "Thank you," she said, giving him a deep kiss. Something about it felt more electric than ever, and she couldn't help but giggle. He was more handsome than ever now, his smile even brighter. Even though he was anxious, Charlie just looked remarkable.

"Babe? We're running late," he said. He snapped in front of her eyes and she blinked. Was I just staring at him like an idiot?

"Sorry," she said, trying to sound playful. "Sorry that you're so handsome."

He smirked a little and turned her toward their closet. "Apology accepted. Pick something revealing, if I'm doing this I want to show off."

"Okay," she said. She was happy to do that for him. After all, he'd done so much for her just by going.

"I was kidding, don't do that."

"Okay," she said. Of course he was kidding. Charlie was a funny person, she should have known that he was joking.

She decided on a cute black dress, short enough to let her dance freely but long enough to know when a breeze was coming. Instinctually she went for a nicer pair of shoes, but thought that it wouldn't really matter how formal she looked for a five year reunion. She put on a pair of vintage sneakers and put on a thin choker. Penny loved wearing black outfits, and luckily her shade of blonde was dark enough to really make it work.

When they pulled into the parking lot of Pleasant Valley, Penny was surprised to see a lot of cars, and a healthy line of people filing slowly into the Gym. Instantly she saw names and faces she thought she would never see again, some with the people she expected, some without. Charlie's hands tensed around the steering wheel.

"We can leave whenever you want," she said.

"It's okay," he said. "I know it isn't a big deal. You tell me when we leave."

"Okay," she said. That felt a little strange to her, but saying no felt even stranger.

Inside, they got their name tags and went straight for the punch, remembering how a bunch of jocks failed to spike it every year at Prom. The punch was clean, though across the room, there was a small bar with volunteer attendees behind it. That was the first time that Charlie stiffened.

"Alex," he muttered.

Alex, his third girlfriend, was shaking up martinis behind the bar. She looked as good as she did back then, even a little thinner. Her long black hair looked the same, her big smile was unchanged. It was almost like she'd just jumped in a time machine and come to the future. As far as Penny could tell, that may have been true. She hadn't seen Alex since she left Pleasant Valley.

"She isn't supposed to be here," he said.

"What do you mean?"

"She didn't graduate here."

April looked at him quizzically. "Huh? But I thought--"

"She dropped out, senior year."

Penny tried to think back, but nothing came to mind. All she could gather was that she didn't remember seeing her at all during senior year. But there was no big fuss about it, no gossip at all.

"I guess they invited her anyway," Penny said, holding Charlie's arm. She tried rubbing the tension out of his muscles, and slowly he relaxed.

"Let's just not get any drinks, okay?"

"That's perfectly okay," she said, smiling up at him.

He sighed and closed his eyes for a second. "Christ," he said. "I need to piss."

**********

Lauren --

"Penny!" she shouted. God, this girl is gorgeous.

"Oh my god, Lauren. You are so beautiful."

They hugged tightly, pretending like they'd been close in school. But Lauren really was happy to see her. Penny represented a lot to her right now.

"Where's Charlie?" she asked. Not an insane question, and Penny was not tight-lipped about him.

"In the bathroom," Penny said. "He's pretty anxious. He already saw Alex over at the bar."

"Oof, yeah stay away. Bad vibes." She grabbed Penny's hands and tried to picture how she would look covered in Charlie's cum. Her round face was so built for smiling, she would make a natural cumslut. Lauren looked forward to finding out.

"So listen," Penny said. "I was thinking that I just kind of ease him into talking with you, let him know you're here and kind of, uh... walk him over. You know, give him a second to prepare? As soon as you start talking I know he'll ease up, it'll just be easier if we give him a second."

"Totally," Lauren said. "But I was kind of thinking about that thing we talked about."

"You mean..." Penny turned her face down a little in embarrassment, but didn't take her eyes away. "About the other women?"

Lauren pointed all around the room, trying not to look as thirsty as she was. "I mean look at all these gorgeous women. Isn't this the perfect opportunity to try it out? He will love it."

Penny lightened up at the sound of that. "You think so? Even though it's been a while?"

"If you're worried, you can ease him into it. Go find him, get back in the bathroom, suck his cock a little. And while you're doing that you can talk about it for a second. He'll think so much more clearly with your tongue on his cock." Penny was starting to blush hard now, Her legs came together a little, like she was afraid something would show. Lauren tried not to smile, and said, "You know how much he loves blowjobs now. That will make him really happy."

"Yeah," she said. "You're right. Ugh, I'm so stupid, I didn't even get the chance to blow him again before we left."

"Well what are you waiting for? Go make him happy!"

"But what about... the other girl?"

"I can take care of that," Lauren assured her. Now for the kicker. "I'll figure out who could make him the happiest."

April squeezed her hands and stepped closer. Up close, Lauren could see why Charlie liked this girl. She was clearly not all that inhibited, but in her eyes was a certain innocence that spoke of true love. Penny was not the dirty fuck toy that he once required, she was something whole. Well fine, Lauren thought, I can just make her both.

"I was thinking that... I mean, if you don't mind... it can be you?"

"Oh," Lauren said. "I don't think so. I mean, I would love to help you but he barely wants to see me let alone touch me."

"But you know what he likes," April said. She was playing with Lauren's fingers now. "And... I mean you're so pretty."

She must be bisexual or something, Lauren thought. Even better. "I'll tell you what, I'll give you... twenty minutes. Take him into the women's restroom. Not the close one, the one way down by the science rooms, remember? I'll come in twenty minutes, and if I see your feet under the stalls, I'll turn the sink on and you can let me in."

"Okay!" Penny said, smiling again. "That's perfect. Twenty minutes, I can do that."

"He's going to be so happy," Lauren said, driving it in as hard as she could.

"That's all I want," Penny giggled. "I just want him to be happy."

**********

Katie --

I'm trying, Charlie. I know I can do it. It's been so long... so long... I just have to remember how you felt. I just have to cum, I know it. I'll cum for you, I'll cum so hard for you...

I'm getting close, Charlie. I'm going to cum for you. Please cum for me, I can find you if you just cum one more time...

**********

Lanie --

Dancing got better with age. Maybe the music got worse, but the energy only went up. The dance floor was alive with the old brood of Pleasant Valley, and Lanie felt happy that she came. If only she had something in her mouth, she might have had the perfect night.

I can't just suck my fingers in front of everyone, she thought. It's ice cubes or nothing.

There was a familiar face serving drinks, and not one Lanie expected to see.

"Hi Alex," she said, sounding less shocked than she felt. Alex was Charlie's greatest nightmare, and Lanie was the one who had to pull him out of hospice when it was all over. She'd even feared that she would just be the rebound off that relationship, but thankfully he stuck around the entire school year. But during that time, Lanie heard all the horror stories of how they'd tortured one another.

"Oh, hey," she said. "You want something?"

"Just a cup of ice, if that's okay."

Alex scooped a healthy serving into a clear plastic cup and pretended to clean the bar. She could tell nothing good would come of trying to talk to her, so Lanie walked away and started chewing on her ice. It felt nice at first, especially when it touched her lips. But the cold made it difficult to keep in one place, and she quickly ran out of ice cubes.

Then she was just worse.

Fuck... she thought. I can't believe I'm getting wet again.

Lanie tried to ignore it and go back to dancing, but all the while she was acutely aware of how empty her mouth was. The dancing wasn't distracting her anymore. She only made the situation worse.

Maybe I can... relieve myself. It worked last time, right?

She could hardly believe herself as she walked to the women's restroom. The school halls were not as quiet as she'd hoped. Dozens of girls were gathered around the door, trying to push their way inside. "Fuck off!" someone shouted from inside. Then, even over the crowd, Lanie heard the distinct sound of vomiting. Christ, already?

Most of the girls looked like they were just there to find out who was in their puking her guts out. Only five years out, surely plenty of them were still horribly obsessed with gossip and drama.

Science bathrooms it is, she thought. At least this way, she could suck her fingers on the way over.

**********

Penny --

His cock looked bigger in every way. It couldn't have been, because her fingers still fit around it the same way and it took the same kind of stroke to get from the base to the tip. But it just looked bigger, it felt bigger in her mouth. It even tasted better.

He was smiling every time she looked up at him. His hands were on the back of her head, not guiding her but still making her feel as though he were in charge. Fuck, I love this.

But she had to remember what she was doing. Penny found the strength to take her mouth away. "Baby?" she said, still stroking him.

"Yeah..." he moaned.

"I want to ask a favor."

"I'm already doing you a favor."

"I know... but... will you let me watch you... um..."

"I can masturbate for you," he tried to finish.

"No," Penny said. "I want to watch you have sex." Oh god, I said it.

"You want me to..."

Penny stroked him harder. He wasn't stopping her, he was still moaning. He's so fucking sexy, I have to see how he does it. "I want you to fuck someone," she said, less embarrassed. "And I want to watch."

He was tensing up again, but still he did not stop her. "Penny, I don't..."

He's going to say no, she realized. Fuck, what would Lauren do? She tried stroking faster, and he relaxed ever so slightly.

He has to cum first.

**********

Katie --

Yes, I can feel you again. I can feel you. You're going to cum, I know it. Please, please, Charlie. Please. You have to cum. I have to feel you again. Make me feel everything again. I want more. I want more than ever before. I need you to cum for me. I'm going to help you. Just cum one more time and we can feel good all the time. All the time. All the time...

**********

Charlie --

Penny was stroking him like never before. He could barely think. What did he mean to say a moment ago? Was he going to say no? She just kept stroking.

Her mouth returned to him and he was ready to cum. His groin felt hot, like a volcano about to burst and consume everything around it. Penny never worked this hard before, and never so well. He wanted more of it, to his shame. But he just wanted it.

All the time...

He wanted it all the time. This was the woman he loved, the woman who made him the happiest. They had already conquered the world of love together. Why not the world of sex?

All the time...

It could be like this all the time. He could feel what she felt right now, the consuming need to please. He wanted to make her happy, to be the man that she deserved. Charlie knew something was missing that she needed, even if she didn't know it. Maybe it was just the willingness to make her happy.

All the time...

Happy. She could be happy all the time. Here she was, telling him what she wanted, and he didn't want to do it. What kind of man did that make him? He took all that she had to offer, and scarcely gave enough back. He'd begrudgingly agreed to come to the reunion, required convincing just for a simple blowjob in an empty restroom. Charlie could turn this around. He could make Penny as happy as she deserved. All he had to do was listen.

"Penny," he said. "Do you really want that?"

"Yes," she said, pulling her mouth off his cock. "I want it. I want to make you happy."

"But what will make you happy?"

"I... don't want anything to be off limits," she said. "I want to know that you aren't holding anything back on my account. I want to do things for you. That's what would make me happy."

"Ask me again," he said, but this time he grabbed her hair and pulled hard.

"Please," she whimpered. "Fuck another woman right in front of me. Anyone, I don't care who. The first girl you see, just fuck her."

He came hard. It shot out in thick ropes, hitting her face first and then dripping down onto her dress. He'd forgotten to be careful about his cum. But what she said just pushed him over the edge, far past the point of no return. Strangely, he didn't care. She looked so happy as each spurt of his semen landed on her skin. That was what he wanted.

The bathroom door opened, and Charlie was still panting heavily, still cumming all over Penny's face. He didn't care if they were caught.

"Hello?" It was a woman's voice, not all that strange to him. He looked down at Penny, and gave her a quick nod. She unlatched the bathroom stall, and let the door swing open.

Lanie stood in front of the sinks, eyes gone wide. "Charlie?" she gasped.

Take her.

Charlie remembered this feeling. It was the same part of him that Rewired Lanie all those years ago. Back then, he had resisted the urge and only made small adjustments. He made her more sexually open-minded, where she had practically been a virgin beforehand. He gave her an oral fixation so that he could vent his sexual energy more quickly and conveniently than by penetration. But still, he was ravenous. He ended up fucking the poor girl's mouth more than actually talking to her, and of course she didn't mind. But when he'd nearly Rewired her again to be an absolute slave, Charlie knew he could not act in moderation. He'd vowed never to use his power again.

But here she was, mouth agape at the cum-covered girl on her knees. And he felt it returning, that part of him that wanted to use Lanie more appropriately. She was so cute, even after all these years. She looked like the type of girl your mother would love.

Take her.

"Please," Penny said. "I'll be so happy."

"I..." Lanie muttered. She hadn't run away yet. Charlie reached out to her for the first time in five years. Inside her head was a montage of every blowjob she'd ever given him. She was horny before she walked in, in fact she came to rub her clit. Under her dress was a wet, throbbing pussy. He's here, she was thinking. And Charlie heard her. And his cock...

"Hello, Lanie," he said. "Do you remember Penny?"

"Hi..."

Charlie stood and walked past Penny. He wiped the tip of his cock, still fully erect, and brought the last drop of his cum to Lanie's lips. "Take it," he ordered.

Lanie took his finger in her mouth without question, as if his link to her never broke. And perhaps it never did. She took his finger and buckled, falling to her knees completely. Charlie held out his hands and pulled her back to his feet. "Lanie," he said. "I'm going to fuck you."

Charlie spun her around, and pushed her to the countertop. Her dress came up easily, and he pulled down her panties in one swift motion. His cock never deflated, even after the orgasm that Penny gave him. When he looked back, Penny was sitting in the stall, eyes open wide, cum dripping off her face. "Leave that cum there," he said to her. "And come to the counter."

Penny carefully stood up and walked to the sinks, hopping up and sitting like a child waiting to be scolded. "Thank you..." she said, half whispering.

Charlie placed his hands on Lanie's hips. The girl was whimpering now, and he could feel the heat of her loins emanating toward his erect cock. "Penny," he said. "If you stop touching yourself for even one second, I stop fucking her."

"Okay," she said.

"And one more thing."

"Yes?"

"Call me Master."

"Yes, Master."

As Charlie entered Lanie, she covered her mouth with both hands and screamed into them. But he was looking at Penny. She started to quiver, her legs vibrating and trying not to give way. He pushed his cock deeper into her, one inch at a time. But he was looking at Penny.

All the time...

When he was all the way inside of Lanie, feeling her tight warmth, Penny smiled, and not nervously. Charlie reached for her free hand and grasped it tightly. "Penny," he said.

"Yes, Master?"

"What will you do to please me?"

"Anything, Master. Anything." Then he knew. He did not dream his morning orgasm. Penny was his cum slave.

Charlie pulled Lanie's hair back and fucked her pussy like he owned it.

Because he did.

12