Friends, Enemies, and Exes Ch. 03

Story Info
The night carries on at Ashley's mansion.
5.9k words
4.71
41k
59

Part 3 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/20/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Three

Katie --

I remember how it felt, way back then. I think of it every day. I dream and daydream and spend every waking hour in those memories. But I think of it happening now, in our adulthood. How one day you'll find me again, and take me. Mind, body, and soul.

I watched you take the others. But you were always missing something. You left Lauren her body, everything she did was her own choice. You left Alex her soul, the girl never knew how much she really hated you. You left Lanie her mind, and even now she holds onto it. And Penny... poor little Penny. You left her everything.

Charlie, this will not do. I know you were saving your best just for me, but now I think you've lost your touch. I need you to let go. I have to know you can go through with this, like you promised all those years ago. The time is almost up, remember? It will be ten years. New Year's Eve. I know you remember. Of course you remember.

Don't hold back, Charlie. Exercise your power. And then we can be happy, all the time.

**********

Lanie --

The moment Lanie tasted Charlie's cum, she remembered why she loved to please him so much. It was like soft hands caressing her everywhere, holding and protecting her. Her skin tingled, her muscles relaxed, she felt her eyes lose focus for a moment. Then she was on the ground.

"Lanie," he said. "I'm going to fuck you."

Her head was swimming. Lanie never remembered Charlie talking like that before. He was always sweet when they were intimate, even when he got excited and pumped his cock in and out of her mouth. They would laugh and cuddle afterwards, make jokes like it was no big deal.

This was so serious. "I'm going to fuck you," he said. Not a suggestion or a request. He was commanding her. But as soon as it reached her ears, it made sense. Of course, she thought. Such a weird place for it, but I'm sure he has his reasons. I'm sure it's important.

Charlie bent her forwards over the counter top. Her chest fell into the sink in front of her, and she was watching her own face in the mirror. I'm not the girl he dated anymore, she thought. In high school, Lanie put little effort into her looks. She never stopped wearing her glasses, but she did pick nicer looking ones, and she learned what styles worked best with her hair and how to pick the right foundation. Her dark blue dress was tighter than anything she wore back then. Charlie was the only one who ever saw her naked, otherwise the general public might have thought she was just a plump girl without a decent body.

But Lanie liked how she looked. Under her baggy outfits was always a curvaceous figure, nothing too big or small. Even on her more insecure days, she could count on a face of clear skin and glowing complexion.

Looking at herself now, face blushing and eyes wide, Lanie thought she looked even better than when she left her apartment. In fact, she always felt this way after tasting Charlie's cum.

The moment he entered her, she felt the pressure in her lungs as a scream forced its way out. She covered her mouth with both hands, knowing the hallways echoed endlessly. She'd always been loud, and the wooden bathroom door would never be enough to stop that kind of noise.

Once she adjusted to having him inside her, she was able to take her hands away. But she gasped when he grabbed her hair and pulled back hard. Lanie could see her pale white throat in the mirror, so taut and exposed. Her moans came out a little more strained this way.

He bent over and bit her ear, forcing another moan from her. Still holding her hair back, he growled quietly, "Tell me something, Lanie."

"Yes, Master," she said. God, I haven't said that in so long.

"Did you ever want to get fucked like this?"

There was no use being shy now. He was pounding her hard now, though not so fast. She felt every inch of him leave her slowly, only to slide back inside in an instant. The sensation was divine, being filled so suddenly. Lanie hadn't felt a cock this thick since they'd broken up. "I thought about it," she said. There was no use lying. "I never thought it would happen."

"You were too busy sucking my cock every single day," Charlie said. "You loved sucking my cock."

Just the mention of it made her gush again. She could feel him entering her with more ease now. "Yes, Master," she admitted. "I love having things in my mouth. Your cock was always the best."

In the mirror she watched Charlie point across the counter top. "Don't tell me," he said. "Tell her."

Penny was there, sitting against the mirror with her fingers digging deep into herself. She moaned and panted, pouty lips agape as she watched her boyfriend fuck his ex. Oh god, she thought. I'm his ex... he's my ex... and she's loving this. "I loved sucking Charlie's cock," Lanie moaned. He started to fuck her a little faster. With every thrust, a part of her word would accent. "EVery SINGle DAY, oh my god -- I LOVed it... I LOVe his COCK."

Penny brought her hands to her mouth and tasted herself, letting her clean hand slide down to her clit and circle it furiously with four fingers. Charlie's cum was still all over her face, her dress, dripping down and soaking into the fabric.

Charlie saw her staring. "Penny," he said. "Let her clean you up. Lanie, do not swallow."

She was sad when he pulled his cock from her, but happy when he pulled her by the hair to Penny and pressed her mouth to the cum happy slut's cheek. Lanie stuck out her tongue and took big healthy licks, lapping up all the cum she could. It was already a few minutes old, but it tasted as warm and fresh as it would from the source. That's amazing, Lanie thought, hungrily sucking up every last drop. God I missed this.

Each drop brought her closer and closer to cumming. She felt weightless, free and yet shackled. Her eyes involuntarily rolled into her head as Penny stole a kiss and stuck a cum-covered finger into Lanie's mouth. "Good girl," Charlie said.

And then she was on her knees, looking up at him and sucking his beautiful thick cock, still covered in her juices. She did as he commanded, and left every bit of his seed in her mouth.

He was saying something, but she couldn't understand. Suddenly the world sounded underwater, and far away. Lanie did not understand the words, but she did understand the way she felt as he said them.

She was happy.

**********

Penny --

Penny came at the same time as Lanie, but not nearly as hard. Charlie lifted her unconscious body gently and laid her on the countertop. How did he do that? She was just sucking his cock and she was gone... Perhaps it should not have been a surprise anymore. His cum just had that effect on women.

Charlie tried to clean the both of them with the paper towels in the bathroom, and it helped some. But they would need real showers to look like anything but a recently-fucked whore. Penny had never seen herself like this before, but if Charlie was going to do this to her often, she would learn to love it.

"Penny," he said. "I don't know if you'll understand what's happening but I'm going to try." He was trying and failing to rub the drying remnants of his semen off the front of her dress. "All the girls who taste my cum just end up obeying me. Every word I say. But the orders end up making sense to them anyway, like they could have come to the conclusion logically themselves. I don't know if it's too late for you to understand that."

"I..." she wasn't sure what to say. Of course his cum could do that. This was Charlie.

"Listen," he said. "Very carefully. I never let you taste my cum because I wanted you to be able to say no. But... that's over now. The least I can do is make sure you don't change because of it. I just want you to be happy."

Penny blushed and smiled. "I love you," she said. "I want you to be happy too." He was so different to her now. As he spoke, he sounded like himself. Sweet, calm, cute. But what just happened was a side of Charlie she never knew existed. He was strong, he was commanding, he was confident beyond confident. An animal laid dormant within him all this time, and she never knew. But fuck do I love it.

"Will this make you happy?" he asked her, referring to Lanie's body on the counter. She had a faint smile as her breathing slowly returned to normal.

Penny felt her heart skip a beat. She'd loved every second of what Charlie did to that girl. Lauren was right. Oh... Lauren. "Master," she said. It sounded so right. "I want you to take whoever you want."

"Be careful," he said. "Think about that."

She touched his hands and held them tight, looking him in the eyes. "Whoever you want," she repeated. A gleam in his eyes sparkled for just a second. Penny felt herself slipping into desperation again. Heat rushed to her loins, she felt her chest tighten as she began to breathe harder. An image of Lauren and Lanie sucking his cock jumped into her mind's eye, and quickly Alex was there with them. Penny tried to remember the other girl he'd fucked in high school, the one he hadn't dated. But she couldn't.

Penny went on, resisting the urge to reach for her clit again. "Please Master," she said. "Fuck them all... all the girls who tasted your cum."

"All of them?"

His eyes sparkled again. Quick flashes of dozens of girls popped in and out of her head, like a flipbook of blowjobs. They were all on their knees with Charlie's cock in their mouths, appearing and disappearing too quickly for Penny to know whether she recognized any of them, though she got the feeling that she did. So many girls...

She was curious. "How many are there?"

Charlie almost looked ashamed. "I didn't feel so bad about it at the time," he explained.

"Master, I won't be angry."

"Fifty," he sighed. "Maybe more."

Fifty...

"But my girlfriends were the important ones," he said. "The others were quick, some of them only once. I never did anything to change them. It was just... something I couldn't resist doing as a kid."

Penny started to giggle. Charlie laughed a nervous laugh. He was confused. "Master," she said, taking his hand to her lip. She started to kiss his finger tips. "They have to taste your cum before they do whatever you say, right?"

"Right," he said.

"So that means you can't do it to someone who wasn't already willing to swallow your cum. That means every single one of those lucky girls wanted you."

"You're right," he said.

"And all you have to do now..." she said, "Well, you just give the order. Right?"

His cock was still hard, still throbbing. It had a life of its own now. I wonder if he can control that.

Just then, Lauren came into the bathroom, shock written on her face as she saw a sleeping Lanie with drool and cum leaking from her smiling mouth. "Charlie," she said.

"Hello, Lauren," he said with a smile.

**********

Katie --

Oh Penny, you sweet girl. You love him so much. It's so much easier to reach into you. Until he's ready to take you, I'll be playing with you myself. I can already see how much fun you're having. I wonder how much more Charlie will tell you. There is so much more. So many fun little surprises. And I'll make sure each one is better than the last. You'll never go another day without cumming, little Penny.

You really do love him, almost as much as I do. Perhaps if you'd come first instead, you would be the one reaching into me. But you didn't come first. I did. I hope you'll understand, dear Penny.

When the time comes, you will have to go.

**********

Lauren --

Thank god, she thought. Finally.

Lauren was practically ripping her dress, trying to take it off at his command. She kicked her heels across the bathroom and felt her nipples harden, her mouth water. His cock was already out and at attention. Fuck, is it bigger?

Finally Lauren was naked, kneeling, at eye level with his beautiful erect cock. She remembered every vein, every contour and angle. She was too happy to smile. Instead, she put on her obedient face, the one he loved. Lauren knew how she looked. Lips parted, eyes open and blank. She looked like a brainless little fuck toy with this face. Her heart skipped a beat as he throbbed.

"How may I serve you, Master?" she asked. Penny giggled from the counter top.

"Answer us some simple questions," Charlie said. "And then you can pleasure me."

She nodded quickly. "Yes, sir."

"Do you know if Ashley is here tonight? The short one."

Lauren knew. Ashley and the rest of her annoying friends were all on the dancefloor gossiping about who got fat and who turned out gay. At least she still threw good parties at her parent's lavish custom home. "She is, Master."

"Tell me what she's been up to, if you know."

"Nothing different. She still parties all the time, mostly with the same people. Anyone who didn't move too far out of town hangs out at her place at least once a month. So many people are still stuck in high school."

"Is she having a party tonight?"

"Yes, sir."

Charlie smiled, and Lauren felt the room warm up. "Did she do well, Master?" Penny asked. Her hands were wedged between her legs. She looked like she was trying hard not to masturbate. I knew she'd love it, Lauren thought. Calling him Master already.

"She did," Charlie said. "Now for her reward."

She wasn't expecting it when his hand reached down and smacked one of her large hanging tits. Instantly the pain prickled across her chest and down her spine. Lauren heard herself whimper and felt herself shudder. It was the pain she'd fantasized about reliving for years. The pain she could never recreate with anyone else. Just one slap, and every bit of joy she felt serving Charlie as his girlfriend returned. Lauren knew she would do anything to hold onto this feeling.

"Thank you," Lauren whispered. Slap! "Thank you!" Slap, slap! "Mmmfff thank you, Master!"

He turned her up by the chin so her eyes were to the ceiling, and started to slap her face with his rock hard erection. Here she was, a grown woman now, fully independent, confident and comfortable, being treated like a plaything once again. What more could I want?

All of a sudden his cock was in her mouth again, jabbing toward her throat with true ferocity. Lauren tried to keep her throat open for him, inviting him to enter, but he never quite went far enough. Fuck, please don't tease me like this...

Charlie grunted with each thrust, and moaned loudly when Lauren tightened her lips around him. It made him feel even better, of course, but it also amplified the sensation for her. The increased friction on her lips sent waves of pleasure deeper inside her mouth than he was reaching.

God, I could stay here forever...

**********

Alex --

She was grateful for the afterparty. Ashley never liked Alex all that much, but it was easy to avoid someone in a house as big as hers. Depending on who was talking, it had anywhere from a dozen to three dozen different rooms. No one could really tell when they were drunk, which everyone normally was at that house.

The story was that her parents now only used it for family gatherings, and chose to spend most of their time summering in Paris and wintering in New Zealand. Such was the way of the wealthy. And while that might sound like heaven to anyone else, Ashley preferred to stay in her childhood mansion and drown herself in company and booze.

Well, at least people know her.

Alex had barely been recognized at Pleasant Valley. Only a handful of people seemed to remember her. Even the ones she was happy to see had trouble placing her name. Something about senior year must have been more memorable than her absence.

The party was already in full swing when Alex arrived. The administering faculty promised that she would have time to enjoy the party herself, but the drinks were flowing so strongly that she'd only just finished when the lights turned on and the last song faded out.

Here at least she would feel more comfortable. Everyone was here just to let loose, not to worry about who was living the best life since graduating. Just the simple change in environment made the whole night feel a lot nicer. And to her relief, she did not see Charlie at all.


Or was it relief?

All night, Alex ran through the possible scenarios. She could have thrown drinks in his face for how he'd betrayed her all those years ago, but that felt petty. She could have forgiven him too, but somehow that seemed even more pathetic. It was better not to care at all, and for the most part Alex was sure that she didn't. So what was this feeling?

You're horny, she wanted to admit. But whenever the thought came up, she shooed it away. Of course she was horny, she was always horny. Alex could talk her way into any man's pants in ten seconds if she wanted, it was not difficult to get a man in bed. Still, she knew no one could fuck her the way Charlie did.

Near the end of the reunion, she wondered if she would be able to resist him in her current state. A scenario ran through her imagination of him locking eyes with her from across the room, and without a word, beckoning her over to him. She bared herself for him, and he picked her up and lowered her onto his --

"Hey again!"

Lanie was right in front of her, drink in hand, smiling. Before, at the reunion, she looked as confused as everyone else who managed to recognize her. "Hi," Alex said. Better not to care. Move past it, be a big person. "Sorry if I sounded rude earlier."

"That's totally cool!" Lanie placed a gentle hand on Alex's shoulder, clearly loosened up already. "I was probably a bitch."

"Not at all, I know it's weird that I disappeared."

"Well you're looking great now. If it were something awful, you beat it. But come on, who cares about the past? How are you now?"

That was sweet of her, and a relief. Alex couldn't imagine what would happen if anyone knew how she'd been de-educated for an entire year of her life. "I'm great," Alex said. "I'm just a humble bartender, but I can't complain."

"It's a noble profession," Lanie said, raising the cup in her hand. Alex didn't remember her being this talkative. "Hey, I heard there's a swimming pool upstairs, we should check it out."

"Upstairs?"

"Yeah like an inflatable one, it sounds hilarious. Come on."

Lanie took her by the hand and led her up the massive staircase in the center of the house. Alex was laughing just at how excited she was. Her memories of Lanie were mostly how bookish and shy she'd been. Five years is longer than I thought.

Ashley's house twisted a few times as the halls gave way to more rooms. Alex tried to count, but Lanie got twisted around a few times in the process. There were sounds coming from one of the rooms, but Lanie dismissed it. "Definitely not that one," she said. "No water."

Finally she shrugged and said, "Let's just start trying doors."

The very first room they entered was the study, filled wall to wall with books and ladders to reach them. The fireplace was lit with a large roaring fire, and in the dim orange light, Alex saw three people at the velvet chaise lounge. The unmistakable sounds of fellatio reached her ears. "Oh fuck," Alex said. "So sorry."

"Alex." No. Oh no, it can't be.

Lanie walked right past her and pulled her dress high over her head. She wore nothing underneath it, and joined the three people on the lounge. She could see the girl giving head was completely naked, on all fours, ass pointed at the door. Another girl was lying on the chaise, still clothed in a black dress and choker. She rested her head gently on the man's chest as she watched the naked girl do her work.

12