Friends, Enemies, and Exes Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Master is back!" she yipped. "He's got a new girl!"

Sure enough, Charlie was finally home, standing in the courtyard and fucking Alex from behind while the new girl held her hands. She started to look around at the crowd of sluts in various states of dress. "Evening, girls," Charlie said.

"Good evening, Master," they all replied. Penny forgot to respond with them, dumbfounded by the scene before her.

The new girl was fully dressed, and in fact she was not participating sexually. While Alex took Charlie's cock roughly, she only held her up to keep her from falling face first into the slate stepping stones.

Everyone began to grope one another, not taking their eyes off the lovely sight. Alex was screaming at the top of her lungs, "Yes, yes, fuck me Master! Please cum in Natalie's mouth!"

Natalie, Penny thought, committing it to memory. She could not feel this girl like she could the others. Brand new indeed.

Soon, Charlie pulled his cock from Alex and pushed her aside, taking Natalie by the hand as she fell to her knees and put her lips around his cock. The stupid girl barely looked involved as he stroked himself into her mouth, though only briefly, as a swarm of his sluts rushed to do the jerking for him, taking Natalie by surprise.

Say goodbye to your sexless life in three... two... one...

Charlie climaxed, making sure to provide Natalie with more cum than her body could handle. Quickly it overflowed her mouth despite her attempts to swallow it, and dripped down her clothes and onto her legs. The stains were nothing compared to the pleasure she was about to experience.

Just like Erica the night before, Natalie's eyes rolled back into her head as Charlie's pleasure became hers. Quickly she shook to orgasm, squirting through her shorts and drenching them. Her breath tried to escape her lungs so quickly that the only noise to pass her throat was one of swiftly pushed air. Whatever Natalie thought she was there for, she received so much more.

When her body fell limp, some of the girls caught her and carried her inside.

"I told her," Alex said, still breathing heavy.

"Good girl," Charlie said, kissing her lightly on the head. "Sleep with me and Penny tonight."

"Yes Master," she smiled.

Penny stepped toward him swiftly, pressing her naked body against him and resting her hand on his chest. Very quietly, she said, "Lily too, Master. I made her a little promise for being such a good girl."

"Done," Charlie said, reaching out with a free arm to pull Lily in for the same kiss on the head. It was a signature move of his, as powerful as all the pleasure he could give their genitals. After being fucked senseless, a sweet kiss on the head felt like winning an Olympic medal.

Charlie stayed composed on the outside. But within he said to Penny, Lanie isn't here. I'm going to check on her if she isn't here in an hour.

Okay, Master, Penny replied. I'm sure she's okay. I can go with you if you want?

Okay, he conceded. Just one hour, and then --

They were looking each other in the eyes when they felt someone coming. But it was not Lanie, this felt like someone else. It was not unfamiliar either, but Penny simply could not place it. The emotions were confused and bewildered, in such a unique way.

Go upstairs, Charlie ordered, rushing back inside.

But the front door was ahead of the stairs, and Penny had not even started to walk up when the door opened, and Sammy walked inside.

"Penny?" she shouted.

"Oh my god," someone muttered. "It's her sister."

**********

Katie

Her clothes were white, just like Master's cum.

**********

Charlie

Sammy was pacing around the study, tapping her thumbs together nervously. She did not know that he and Penny were watching her. Charlie could feel her immense confusion, not just in coming to this place, but in finding so many naked women prancing about, her sister among them. He could feel Penny's as well, even as she stood right beside him.

"How did she get in?" Penny asked.

"Ashley," Charlie told her. "I gave her all the names of everyone I ever... everyone who tasted me. She must have made a list for security."

"So you..."

"Yes," Charlie admitted.

They were silent for a long time, neither one of them looking at the other. He could have searched Penny's mind, hoping for some tendril to grasp and pull himself out of trouble. But that didn't feel right. He left her to her thoughts.

"Tell me," Penny said. "Tell me why."

"You have to promise you'll take me seriously," he said. "It's straight out of a sitcom."

Penny stepped closer to the window and looked at her twin circling the room. "You thought she was me?"

He nodded, and told her the story as he remembered it. "I always promised myself never to take you the way I took the others," he said. "Even before we got together. Because I could have, if I wanted to."

"I know," Penny said. They once laughed about how hopeless Penny's crush on him was back then. She even admitted to masturbating while thinking about him every now and then. If he'd only asked, not even politely, Penny would have given him whatever he wanted.

"But Alex was driving me... completely crazy. I kept telling myself I didn't have to change her, or fix her. I had to work on myself, and adjust what was wrong with me so that she would be happy. But nothing worked, and I just started fucking anyone I wanted. It was my revenge for feeling so god awful all the time. I didn't leave her because... I don't know, I thought we were even that way. That's not the point...

"She kept asking about the future, and I didn't want to think about it, and we got in a huge fight. She said some really awful things. It doesn't matter now, but at the time I just wanted to feel better. I didn't even want to hurt her for what she said, I just wanted to feel okay again. And no one knew me better than you."

Penny's face was slumped into a look of pity. He hadn't seen that face in a long time. She only ever used it when she knew he was in pain, emotionally or otherwise. "You wanted to be with me?"

"I thought that if I broke my promise, then I wouldn't feel the need to fuck everyone in the world or have to feel sorry for myself because of a girl who didn't like the person I was. She didn't even know I was cheating yet, everything she was mad about was just me. I thought you would never treat me that way."

"But you found her," Penny said, looking back to Sammy.

"She answered the door," Charlie said, remembering how she looked in plain jeans and a white T-shirt. Penny had worn the same thing a hundred times. "And I just kissed her. And she kissed back, and she took her shirt off. Of course I thought it was you. Look at her."

Even now they looked exactly alike, except for how they wore their hair. Back then, they made no effort to distinguish themselves. They were identical in every physical way but a birthmark that Sammy had on her inner thigh, so small it was hard to notice without being a nanometer away. Charlie only learned that difference years later, when he seduced the real Penny.

"So you fucked her," Penny said. "You gave her your cum. When did you realize it wasn't me?"

"She asked if I was going to tell you," he replied. "I was horrified but..."

Penny stepped toward him, looking up with puppy dog eyes. "But she was good," Penny finished for him. Was he in her head again? He hadn't even meant to start that sentence, but out it came, and it was too late to ignore it.

"Yes," Charlie said.

"So you kept fooling around with her behind my back," Penny declared. Her chest was rising and falling now, but her face gave no hint of what emotion was causing it. "Didn't you?"

"I never asked," Charlie said. "But she would offer, and I didn't say no."

"So the time that I couldn't find you at my birthday party," Penny said, "You didn't leave early like you said. You were fucking my sister."

"Yes."

"And those late nights you would take long bathroom breaks," Penny recalled, "You were just fucking my sister."

"Yes."

Penny turned back to her sister one last time, and Charlie knew she was reaching out into her mind. "I've always wanted to know what she's thinking," she said. "We didn't get along most of the time."

"I know," Charlie responded. That was true, though their relationship was not as terrible as many siblings he knew personally.

"She had no idea where she was going this morning," Penny said. "She just followed this feeling and it led her here. You did that. You drew her back to you with all this... something."

"All these girls," he tried to explain. "You feel it too. It's like a radio signal getting stronger and stronger."

"Yes," Penny said, almost whispering. "She's thinking about... look at that. She's thinking about sucking your cock behind the kitchen counter, and I'm right on the other side. Totally oblivious. That really happened, didn't it?"

Charlie stopped speaking. Penny was vulnerable, naked, feeling something he was afraid to sense out. He wanted to grab her and scream for her to just say what she was feeling, put a stop to the waiting so he could just respond already. But the wait was over.

Penny had a hand to her clit and said, "She wants you so bad, Master. Won't you show me how it looks when you fuck me?"

**********

Lanie

"I'm a... fuck... fuck... toy..."

Her mouth was dry, her legs sticky with the remnants of her own juices. Preston had been pumping her ass full of his cock for longer than she could measure. Someone brought him the condom and the lube, and he was gentle with her at first. Surely he knew that she'd never had her ass fucked before.

But after she'd warmed up, he made good use of her. His friends started to get bored, took what photos they still wanted and left. The sun had set long before Preston was thinking about finishing.

"Again," Preston said.

"I'm a fuck... toy..."

Her voice was raw and hoarse, her eyes fighting to stay open. He'd at least done her knees a favor and flipped her on her back. But now her legs were tightening, close to cramping as they sat upon his shoulders for what could have been a third or even fourth hour.

When he finally pulled out of her and fell backwards onto the floor, Lanie realized what it was all about. He was trying, she knew. He just couldn't.

Preston pulled the condom off his deflating member and walked into the kitchen. When he returned, it was gone, and he held a cool glass of water. Handing it to Lanie, he started shuffling back to the bedroom. "Deal's off," he said. "Don't make me cum. Just go."

Lanie sipped at the water gratefully, already feeling better. "I have to pack," she said.

"No," Preston said. "I said just go."

Lanie thought about that. Was there anything she truly needed anymore? Everything she owned was material, easily replaceable with her new access to disposable income. Finishing her glass, she shrugged and grabbed her car keys, leaving the apartment complex naked and stumbling.

The blood had yet to fully return to her legs. She didn't bother to look in the mirror before leaving, but Lanie imagined how messy she must have looked. Like a used up whore, she thought, managing the faintest giggle.

Everyone was home now, and they were all ogling her. People just parking their cars or leaning out of their windows hooted, hollered, fed her compliments and insults. And then a skinny guy with a pathetic excuse for a mustache walked up, grabbed both of her enormous breasts, and said, "You need to suck my dick."

Lanie was tired, so very tired. But he's right, she thought. I absolutely need to.

**********

Charlie

"Fuck her, fuck my stupid whore sister," Penny said.

"Please," her stupid whore sister gasped. "Please fuck me harder, Charlie!"

Penny leaned down and slapped her in the face. "Call him Master, you cunt."

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry -- fuck me Master, please!"

Sammy's pussy felt just like Penny's. Her breasts were the same size, her nipples the same shade of pink. Her thighs shook just the same feeble way, her lips parted ever so slightly as she breathed out her constant moans. The green of her eyes sparkled in the fire light, the sandy blonde of her hair waved about her head, the sound of her voice pierced into him and hardened his cock further, all the same way. If he didn't know any better, Charlie would think this was Penny.

But it wasn't. His dearest love was standing above her, holding her ankles over her head and shouting at her, "Whore, pathetic whore, desperate whore, stupid whore!"

It was getting to be too much. Penny was never this verbal, and already he was losing control of himself. I can't lose control, he thought. But he was losing control.

Hoping to stop her barrage of insults, Charlie pulled Penny's face to his and kissed her deeply. He kept his hand tangled in her hair, keeping her face close to his, but she kept talking. "You always wanted me," she said. "You wanted to fuck me just as badly as I wanted to fuck you. This could have been me. Look how happy she is, look at her smile, Master. Do you remember how I used to wear skirts around the house? I bet you looked all the time. I bet you used to get so hard and run off to Sammy just so you wouldn't be too tempted to take me too. I would have loved it, though. You could have had us both. Two of this face, this pussy, this tongue, all the time."

All the time...

Charlie's cock exploded inside Sammy, and he let go of Penny at last. She stepped back, taking in the full view of her boyfriend ejaculating barebacked into her sister's pussy. She really does love this, Charlie thought.

Sammy was out cold when he recovered his senses enough to look at her. Penny stepped back to him, kissed him, and bent over Sammy's body.

"Holy shit, Penny what are you doing?"

"Cleaning up her pussy," she said, matter of fact. Penny had her face buried between her sister's legs, rooting around for as much cum as she could. It was quick, and she stood back up with a look of satisfaction and knowledge. "Don't be so shocked," Penny said. "She's just another me. I'll have her moved into a room for the night. But now it's time to fulfill a promise."

**********

Lauren

"Sarah, get the strap on."

While she buckled the straps around her legs, Lauren looked down at the three sluts in front of her. "Lily," she said. "Why should you get to do it first?"

"Because I'm a good girl," Lily answered.

"What about you, Sarah?"

"Because I love to learning new things," the shy girl said.

"Miranda?"

"Because I'm the best," she said, cocky as can be.

Lauren liked that kind of feisty attitude. Instantly, she saw the fun in grabbing a girl by the head and fucking her mouth hard. Miranda was a tiny girl with pouty lips, and she proved her statement true as she made passionate love to Lauren's plastic cock. She didn't just bob her head back and forth, she smoothly let it slide in and out of her lips, rotating her head slowly. I wonder how it really feels.

Sarah tried her luck next, but lacked the same fervor. "Just relax," Miranda said, leaning in and kissing her neck. "Pretend it's Master. Go nice and slow. Use your tongue. Good, Sarah! Try to make a kissy face, and go a little deeper."

Lily was biting her lip, hold her hands between her knees as she fought the urge to masturbate. Lauren loved the needy look in her eyes. Something about being in charge of a girl without a chest made Lauren feel powerful.

She was just starting to feel like a true Mistress when Ashley knocked on the door and entered. "Master has requested Lily for the evening," she said. "And he's invited anyone who would like to watch into his bedroom, at least for a while."

As disappointed as Lauren was to miss her chance to get more intimate with these three, she could not pass up the opportunity to watch Master at work. "Who wants to watch Lily get fucked?"

Miranda and Sarah bounced up and down, giddy, squealing, "Me! Me! Me!"

Lauren's room was only two doors down from the Master Bedroom, so very aptly named. When they arrived, Charlie and Penny were standing at the foot of the gigantic bed, naked and smiling. Lauren still tingled every time she saw Charlie's cock, even flaccid as it was now. I haven't seen him soft in a long time, she thought.

"Lily," Penny said. "Tell Master your wish."

Instinctively, Lily got on her knees and looked up at Charlie. "Master, I wish I had big tits like Mistress Lauren."

Oh really? So be it, then. If Lily got breast enhancements, Lauren would just have to make good use of them. She would always be a flat-chested little slut in her eyes.

There were only six of Charlie's girls in the room, Lauren one of them herself. He looked at each one of them carefully and said, "This is not for everyone to take advantage of."

Lauren nodded, and started a chain of affirmative responses.

"Lily, Penny tells me you were very good to her today. So I'm going to give you bigger tits as a reward. But you do have to work for them."

"Of course, Master. I'll do anything."

"Good," he said. "Penny, please hold her down for me."

Mistress Penny stepped forward and pulled Lily by her silky silver hair to the bed, where she promptly mounted her face and started to buck wildly. Charlie climbed onto the bed after, spreading her legs apart and entering her in one swift thrust. Good thing I made her plenty wet before she got here.

The fucking he gave Lily was not a fierce one. If anything it was stilted, like the muscles in his legs were starting to give in. Lauren could see just how tired he looked, and even started to worry as he slowed down. But that was not the slowing of a breaking man, it was that of a man holding back his own orgasm.

"Penny," he said. "Off."

Penny pushed Lily off the bed again, kneeling her down on the ground while Charlie repositioned himself, cock pointed at the center of her chest. He started to stroke himself quickly, and Penny pulled Lily's arms behind her back, forcing her to stick her chest out farther. "Lauren," he said suddenly. "Finish me."

Her heart skipped a beat, and she nearly fell as she rushed across the room to grasp his cock and stroke it for him. She loved feeling Lily's nectar covering him, making it easier to stroke him end to end. And here, up close, she watched as string after string of Charlie's cum left his body and landed on Lily's chest.

One, two, three, four, five, six pumps of cum, and still landing thick. The aim was impeccable, covering one side completely, where there could have been a breast. Lauren took the initiative and aimed him at the other side. Seven, eight, nine, ten, eleven, twelve ropes on her skin now. Lily began to writhe and wriggle, but Penny held her tightly in place. Behind her, Lauren heard the giggles and kisses of Ashley and Miranda and Sarah.

Thirteen, fourteen, fifteen, sixteen. They were still thick, still shooting straight at the whore on her knees. Not a single drop missed her. Seventeen, eighteen, nineteen, twenty. Lauren started to feel jealous that all this cum was just for one girl's tits, while her face was just a foot away from enveloping his cock and stealing the rest. No, she thought. I'm a good girl too.

Finally, when the number hit forty, and a thick glaze of cum dripped and oozed down Lily's torso, Charlie's cock went limp again, and he fell backwards on the bed. "Girls, rub all of it in. Do not taste any of it. Just rub it in until it's gone."