Friends, Enemies, and Exes Ch. 07

Story Info
Summer holds big developments for Charlie's harem.
5.9k words
4.72
14.3k
21

Part 7 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/20/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(The time gap between the writing of Chapter 6 and Chapter 7 was rather large. I apologize for any inconsistencies, ret-cons, or mistakes. The following chapter will begin just where the last one left off, but will jump forward several months by the end. Thank you for reading.)

Charlie

Charlie sat on a lush velvet chair, Penny on his lap, while more than two dozen women kissed and caressed and pleasured one another. Not a single person in the room had clothes on. Even Ashley had taken a break from her many duties to get a taste of Lanie.

But this was business first, pleasure second.

Pick any one of them and reach out. You might not be able to pinpoint at first, he said in Penny's head.

Her eyes narrowed and focused on Zoe, her tiny body straddling Lily, hands fondling her new gigantic breasts. Charlie could hear Zoe think, They're so beautiful... I wish I knew he could do this before. I wonder if Master can make my tongue a little more sensitive.

Of course you can, Penny thought. You'll just have to cum in her mouth, right Master?

That's right, he told her. I want you to try and send her a thought. Can you do that?

She furrowed her brow, focused harder. Nothing came to her at first, and Charlie could feel the frustration bubbling up. He placed a hand gently on her thigh, let his cock twitch against her ass, and felt her simmer down with a happy sigh. "Thank you, Master," she cooed.

Zoe gasped, almost inaudibly, and involuntarily her own inner voice said, I should slap Lily's tits for her. With her left hand still massaging, Zoe's right came down on the other breast with a sharp smack! and Lily yelped happily.

"Good girl," Charlie said aloud. He reached up to Penny's chest and started to knead at her breasts gently. Her head tilted back and she sighed again, that soothing happy way of sighing that she had.

"Thank you for teaching me, Master," she moaned. "I hope this is what you want."

"I just want you to know what you're doing so you don't overdo it," he explained. "I've made a lot of mistakes with this thing, and I don't want you to do the same."

"You haven't made any mistakes lately."

"Some. But I'm certainly much better at it now."

A moment later, he stopped playing with Penny, let her come back to the real world, and she noticed just how quiet the room was. Every last one of the sluts was on her knees, facing the velvet chair, faces blank and backs straight. They looked like a grid of mannequins besides the sweat still glistening on their skin and the rise and fall of their chests with their slow, controlled breaths.

"Master..." Penny muttered.

"This is more of an emergency thing," he said, picking her up off his lap and standing up to walk around them. "If I just walked away and stopped focusing, they would all come to in five minutes or so. No harm done. But while they're like this, it's just easier to make small adjustments without going all the way in."

Penny walked to her sister, kneeling at one corner, and smiled down at the submissive image of herself. Charlie could sense what she wanted to do.

"Go ahead," he said. Penny slapped Sammy's face lightly, then again much harder when she gave no reaction. Nothing at all.

"They're empty," she said.

"I always thought of it as off-mode," he said, looking at Alex. "This is how I usually got away with cheating. I only fucked Shelby once, but when I did it was right in front of Alex. Otherwise I just made her forget or ignore all the signs. The point is, they'll only register what you tell them to."

"You could have just made her okay with it," Penny said.

"Hindsight's twenty-twenty. I thought I could resist the urge to fuck other girls, but I couldn't. And I don't like to Rewire twice. I'm a little upset I've had to do it to Lanie as much as I have."

Penny nodded and moved on, stepping between the girls until she found shy little Sarah. "Sarah," she said, "what's your kinkiest fantasy?"

In a matter-of-fact tone, Sarah said, "To have my ass fucked on a public train by Master."

"Oh that's fun," Penny said.

Charlie walked over to Erica, his research assistant, and placed a hand gently on her hair. "Erica, your sex drive is starting to wane. You still love having sex, but you won't be able to get horny while you're reading or working."

Penny looked at him, puzzled. "What's wrong, Master?"

"I need to be able to write without constantly fucking her," he explained. "You try something."

Penny looked around the room, one Mistress standing naked over her charge. Finally her eyes landed on Gina's big gorgeous body. "Gina," she said. "Ashley needs help running the house. Start assisting her every day until you can run the house by yourself. And Ashley, you teach Gina how to do it so you can take care of the business."

Both of the girls nodded, and Charlie felt relieved. He was worried for a moment that she might make a more outlandish command first, knowing how insatiable Penny had been so far. But beyond all that, her head was still practical. He walked over to her, his erect cock brush past half a dozen girls' hair on the way. He kissed the love of his life gently, ran his fingers through her dirty blond hair, and said, "You were right. I think I will enjoy living here."

She kissed his neck, nuzzled there for a moment, and said, "Life is pretty good, isn't it?"

"Why haven't I fucked you?" he asked.

Penny was taken aback. He could feel the turmoil in her mind, uncertain of the answer. Charlie had not expected that. "I don't know," she said. "It just... somehow feels like I shouldn't yet. I think I'm waiting for something."

"What might that be?"

She tried to look brave, but she was afraid to answer. He smiled for her, let himself push at her mind ever so slightly to take the edge off. "I'm not sure yet," Penny said. "But it's coming."

Charlie kissed her forehead and felt her hand wrap around his cock. But I can do anything else, she thought to him.

"There's one more thing before we finish up," he said. "Rewiring."

Penny looked out to the field of naked women. "Do I get to pick?"

He shook his head, a little perturbed by her eagerness. "Not any of them. No more double dipping. Besides, if you want the full lesson, you'll need someone fresh."

"Who, Master?"

"There's a few girls from Pleasant Valley who haven't arrived yet. But Helen showed up this morning. Would you like to watch me Rewire her?"

Penny's eyes lit up in wonderment. "I wonder if I can."

Penny

She could.

Helen bounced at an even pace on Master's cock. Penny remembered her as an extremely studious girl, dead set on becoming the valedictorian of Pleasant Valley High. She had something of a long face bordered by a mess of curly brown hair; altogether she looked pretty in a sexless sort of way. Until she took off her clothes, of course.

Master fucked her on the dining room table, while in the back of his mind he kept the thirty other sluts on their knees in the ballroom, nearly catatonic. In only a few minutes, he was cumming inside of her as she clenched around him in her own orgasm. And then Penny was somewhere else, somewhere dark and light at the same time. Charlie was here too, holding her hands, trying to say something, but she couldn't hear him for a moment. Just when she was too afraid to stay, he pulled her in close and she felt safe again.

"We're here," he said. "This is Helen."

"Oh," Penny said. And he was right.

"Look around," he said. "Then I can get to work."

Somehow it was easier on the inside, like reading a book. Penny could find her memories at a whim, taste her fears and desires without even thinking about it. She found images of waterparks and rainbows, long angry drives in thick traffic, and finally the beautiful vivid sight of Charlie's cock, burned brightly into Helen's memory. From there, Penny found the whole story.

Helen was insecure in high school, just like many many others, Penny found. Searching through her memories like Master taught her, she found the key moments to her dose of Charlie's cum. The rumors of his sexual prowess reached her, and she began to wonder if she'd missed out on something great while she spent most of her free time studying. Out of curiosity, she went to a party and lost her virginity to a friend of hers, finding herself utterly disappointed. Refusing to believe that was all sex had to offer, Helen approached Charlie very directly.

"I've never had good sex," she had said bluntly. "And I'm told you're very good."

It was more academic at first, Penny realized. But as she took Charlie inside her and began to feel the indescribable ecstasy that so many others had praised, Helen lost control. She practically tore the condom off him to feel more of him, bucked wildly even with her back on his mattress. She clawed at his back and forgot to hold back her screams of, "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!!"

And after begging to feel his cum inside of her, Helen blacked out and woke up a new woman. Although Charlie left for school not long after, his influence remained with her ever since. She masturbated daily, bought toys for all three of her holes, even frequented bars and clubs looking for a man who could do that to her again. To her luck, Penny found, Helen had met many good partners over the years, even some who fucked her just as vigorously. But none of them quite hit the bar that Charlie had set.

"So how do you do it?" Penny asked.

Charlie found a fading memory of himself. He was sitting next to Helen at the library, not interacting with her. Then, in a snap, the memory changed. He was pointing at her worksheet, helping her figure something out. Helen was smiling at him, clearly smitten.

"Just a few alterations to back up the commands I give. If I attach my orders to happy memories, they're easier for her to accept. I could put myself anywhere, even if I wasn't there, but I try not to do that too much."

He changed little details in dozens of memories, and then found the little pieces that made up her inhibitions. Without destroying them entirely, he managed to dampen, diminish, and debilitate them. In place of those, he took the parts of her that made her sex drive and amplified them. Penny stopped him halfway through.

"Master, can I try?"

He looked hesitant, but he stepped back and let her find something. Penny touched a piece of Helen and found hesitance, a part of her that wanted to carefully consider every option before proceeding. It took her some time, but eventually Penny molded it into something else. It was vague at first, and she was not wholly certain she had achieved it. But then she could feel it, as though the desire was her own. Penny took Helen's hesitance and turned it into the intense desire to spread joy.

Charlie wasn't certain what she'd done, but the surface emotion was all he needed. He smiled again, and Penny felt chills. When he finished with his own adjustment, he knelt down and touched the ground, whatever it was. These were the commands, Penny knew. The final touch.

Penny blinked, and she was back at the mansion, hiding around the corner, watching Helen convulse as her throat struggled to swallow every drop of Charlie's cum. Gradually, the sound of her thoughts grew louder. Cum... cum... Helen thought. So... much...

She was out like a light, and Charlie carried her to the ballroom. "Girls," he said. "This is Helen. She'll be joining us today. Find her a bed and teach her everything she needs to know."

They all awoke from their trance, stood up and crowded around the unconscious Helen. A moment later, they were all upstairs, except for Sammy.

"You've been a good girl, Penny," Charlie said, his hands sliding up Sammy's body. "How would you like me to fuck your sister?"

Penny sat in the velvet chair again, her hands already at her dripping pussy. Sammy was standing at attention, back arched to keep her tits stuck as far out as possible. "Fuck her ass," Penny said. "Pick her up and fuck her ass."

Penny watched the mirror image of herself suspended in the air, leaning back against Charlie's chest, his cock deep in her asshole. Every bounce made her tingle, every unhindered moan and gasp gave her goosebumps. Sammy was so very like her now that Penny thought she could even feel Master's cock in her ass.

Wordlessly, knowing Charlie was distracted, Penny reached out to Helen again, hoping that her work was concrete. Time would tell. But if she'd done what she thought she'd done, Helen was going to recruit plenty of new whores to please Master. She would have to if she truly wanted to spread joy.

**********

Katie

Such a good girl, Penny. Maybe you understand me. Maybe I won't have to get rid of you when I reunite with my Master. You've done so well, clearly you know what's best. Just keep doing what you're doing, and when I arrive I'll make sure to get you a nice comfortable cage. You can even have a pretty pink collar to wear, and I'll let you lick Master's cum out of me every night.

Just remember the most important thing. Remember what I told you. Don't fuck him. Not until I say.

**********

Alex

Before she knew it, weeks passed.

Charlie quickly finished his work with Lily, inflating her chest from nothing to a pair of tits that rivaled Lauren's. After that, he gifted Alex with a week of baths, trimming an inch from her height every time. By the end, she was one of the smallest girls in the whole house.

The other girls queued up for their requests, though most of them were not nearly as drastic. Small adjustments to their faces, their curves, their breasts. All Sarah wanted was a little bit more pink in her nipples, all Lauren wanted was naturally red hair to go with her freckles. Zoe's tongue was more sensitive now, and even a teasing french kiss could melt her into a puddle. But the most fun was watching her hips gyrate as she swirled her tongue around the head of Master's cock.

Whatever these girls were afraid of when they came into the house, most of it was gone before Charlie ever started altering them. Only the little things were left.

Alex, for one, was as happy as could be. Whenever Master used her, she felt so small and fragile. The extra daintiness to her form exhilarated her more this way. Mater could break her if he wanted, but he knew just how to treat her. When he rode the line, when he almost crossed it, that was the most erotic feeling in the world to Alex. Because he never went too far. But he could.

Somehow, Natalie talked her into joining her band. Lauren was producing their first couple of recordings, and decided they needed a singer. It wasn't until watching a video Lily made of the way Alex screamed during sex that she realized she might really have the voice for it.

After a few weeks of practice, she had something close to a comfortable tone. "You'll get better with practice," Lauren said. "Amazing with time. For now, you can still lay down some serious vocal tracks."

It was Lauren who came up with the band name Fifth Manor, Lauren who mixed and mastered every recording they did together, Lauren who teched their instruments and their effects and their dynamics. She was as imperative to their sound as any of the four of them. Once, while she was tuning Miranda's bass guitar, Alex asked her, "Why don't you play?"

Miranda stopped eating Alex's pussy long enough to turn around and ask, "Yeah, why don't you play? You would be so good."

"I'm happier this way," Lauren said. "Besides, if you ever play any live shows, I know you'll still let me have a groupie or two."

"Or five," Natalie smirked.

All summer long, they wrote and re-wrote and recorded and re-recorded their handful of songs, always putting flesh on the skeletons that Natalie brought in. And as Helen started bringing more and more girls into the house, the five of them realized that their music might really be good.

Kissing Lily and fondling her big gorgeous tits on the way into the shower one morning, they caught Helen and a new girl named Grace singing, "Going down, down, down... father of all misdeeds..."

Alex opened the shower door to the two naked girls, one lithe and curly-haired, the other tall and wide-hipped. "You like our song?"

Grace's hands did not stop groping at Helen's ass. "It's super catchy," she said. "Is it really yours?"

Fifth Manor played their first gig in September to an exclusive audience of Charlie and his many whores. While the music played, everyone's clothes remained on. But they jumped, they danced, they shouted the lyrics they already knew from overhearing the loud practices over the summer. No matter how many times Alex rewrote the lyrics, they always seemed to catch on.

In the middle of the first some, Alex was so nervous that she nearly ran off the stage. But she locked eyes with Penny, saw her sitting next to Charlie at the back of the crowd, and something changed. The words she spoke the night Master promised to make her smaller echoed in her memory. When you're all done, I'm going to break you. Personally. Just looking at her, Alex felt fire kindle inside her. Her lungs were a caisson for her lyrics, but now her body was fuelling the music itself. She started to own the stage, to look her sluts in the eye as they screamed along with her.

"Down, down, down, closer to what I need!"

By the end of the show, Alex just wanted to start all over again.

**********

Lauren

No one was pregnant.

It started to add up one day when Lauren was awash with Charlie's cum, so much of it that it dripped out of her mouth, off her tits, and down to her thighs. An almost forgotten impulse to worry took hold of her, and she started to wipe it away from her vagina. Then she remembered all the times he'd cum inside her, all the times he'd cum inside every slut in the house. He showered her in it, bathed Alex in it, grew massive new tits for Lily with it. Some of the girls begged for him to fill their pussies every day. And no babies.

He can do anything, she realized. Except that.

Something about that made her sad, though she could not say that she wanted a baby herself. But if he and Penny ever wanted one, it seemed out of the question.

Still, it saved a lot of trouble. Lauren never thought she could live a life so full of cum, let alone Charlie's heavenly seed. The summer was like one long practice session for him as he learned to deliver larger and larger shipments. The average man could only ejaculate a few ounces per orgasm. Charlie could unleash gallons.

One night, as he fucked her tits slowly and deliberately, Lauren started to crave it more than ever. She begged, "All of it, Master. I want all of your cum. Don't stop until it's all out, please." But he thrust his cock up to her chin and growled, "It will never stop."

Her body gave in to an orgasm so intense that if she hadn't been lying on his bed, she surely would have fallen down in convulsions.

When she wasn't working with Fifth Manor, Lauren was servicing Charlie's cock. Her time with the other girls was limited because of the time consuming processes involving the music, so her feminine contact was limited to the band and whatever interactions Charlie asked of her. Still, on occasion Zoe or Sarah would come knocking on her bedroom door, hoping to steal a few kisses or get a taste of her while she mixed at her desk.

As summer wound on, Lauren found herself more attached to Penny. She was almost constantly with Master, fondling herself as he played with his toys. Her own attentions were rarely set on him, normally giving precedence to any available slut. When Master started asking Lauren into bed more often, citing his desire to keep her from becoming a musical shut-in, Penny became like a girlfriend.

12