Friends, Enemies, and Exes Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While Master fucked the life out of Sammy or Alex or Lanie or whichever lucky whore he'd invited in, Penny would stroke Lauren's copper red hair and mutter, "You're so beautiful. So talented. So smart." The feelings were mutual, Lauren knew. She admired the power that Penny both used and did not use, though she clearly had so much of it. She always knows how I'm feeling or what I need, Lauren thought, staring warmly into Penny's inviting green eyes one night. She really cares.

Lauren would do anything for Charlie, she knew. But now, she thought, she might do just about anything for Penny too.

So when Penny asked her to retouch the Fifth Manor lyrics a bit, Lauren did not even bother to ask why.

**********

Lanie

Helen was not how Lanie remembered her. She could hardly believe it when she showed up at the house, naked and sweating and happy in that just-got-fucked way. The austere study buddy Lanie remembered left no impression on the skinny bitch before her now.

"Face down, ass up," Lanie commanded. Helen raised her rear into the air, rested her head against Lanie's pillow, and wiggled a bit.

"Yes Mistress Lanie," she said.

"High knees, legs spread, mouth open."

"Yes Mistress Lanie."

Helen scooted to the edge of the bed and stood on her knees, thighs far enough apart that her labia opened on its own. Lanie reached down and coated two of her fingers in the slut's thick honey. Reaching up, she gave Helen a taste of herself. "Thank you, Mistress Lanie."

"When are these friends of yours arriving?" Lanie asked her.

"Any minute, Mistress. I hope you like them."

So do I, Lanie thought. The house was getting crowded. Helen had a knack for making friends with just about everyone, and sometimes she found a beautiful young woman who wanted to visit the house, see what it was all about, get a taste of Master's cum. Not all of them stayed long enough to fall under his enchantments, but those who did ended up staying. Almost every room in the house was doubled up by the beginning of October.

If Gina hadn't taken up the mantle of running the house, Lanie might have moved in with Ashley. The two grew closer almost every time they spoke, and Lanie found herself craving her touch more often. But Gina needed to stay close in order to learn the ins and outs of it all. The only thing Lanie could do to stay near Ashley was to study business and economics in her free time, just as an excuse to give input, brainstorm, problem-solve with enough efficiency to keep Ash coming to her.

Instead, she roomed with Helen. Not a bad match by any means, the serious teenager she'd once been had become a smile machine. She was as horny as any of the other girls, but not so obnoxious about it as to keep Lanie up all night. Other pairings were not so compatible, some barely able to resist each other enough to get a full night's rest. Shelby had new dark rings under her eyes after Erica moved in with her.

There was talk of expanding the house to make room for new girls as they came in. Stopping the influx was simply out of the question. With money already rolling in from some of Ashley's strategic investments, the obstacle of funding ceased to bar anything. If things like Fifth Manor or Charlie's impending publishing house took off, then everyone would truly be set for life. Building new rooms would be the least of their worries.

Until then, Lanie practiced her dominating skills on Helen. It was difficult at first, trying to slip into the skin of someone with power when she herself was powerless before Charlie. At first, she could not help but remember how brainless and automatic she became the night Charlie re-entered her life. That was the real her as far as she could tell. But when Helen started to obey with more immediacy, Lanie started to think she might actually be good at it.

Before long, she was as commanding as Mistress Penny. The sluts were happy to fear her, and more than once a girl might misbehave "accidentally" in the presence of Lanie. It was just a quick walk to the dungeon, and she could do what she pleased with a bottomless pit of toys and accessories.

"Swing your hips," Lanie commanded, and Helen obeyed. Then, the intercom. "Helen, your guests have arrived," said the compressed voice of Gina.

"If those goes well," Lanie said. "We might be out of rooms."

**********

Penny

A dozen sorority girls — Penny did not know their names yet, and did not care yet either — laid on their backs, heads dangling upside down. Lanie and Lauren and Alex all walked back and forth between then, slipping their strap ons into any available throat and thrusting at whatever speed they desired. Some of the college girls gagged, others moaned, one of them was totally silent no matter how hard anyone fucked her throat.

Half the girls in the house were sitting around the dungeon, jeering at the wouldbe entrants, cat-calling and degrading them. "Fucking slut, take that cock! Deeper, go deeper, whore!"

On the other side of the table, Zoe and Sarah and Helen took turns tasting their pussies, occasionally at the same time that they were getting throat fucked. Penny loved when they mixed tastes by swirling their tongues together, muttering notes that she couldn't hear. Little connoisseurs of pussy.

After what felt like only minutes, but must have been more than an hour, the six judges deliberated. "Best Throat," Lanie announced loudly, bringing a hush to the room. "Stefanie." A pear-shaped Asian girl sat up on the table, her own saliva coating her face, and smiled as the room clapped for her. She hopped to her feet and pranced over to the Mistresses, who held her hands and kissed her cheeks.

"Best Pussy," Zoe said, "Tammy." The blondest one of all hopped up and joined her judges, stealing a genuine kiss from all of them.

Penny let everyone clap and cheer, and then raised her hand to silence the room. Small powers, she mused. I don't even need to control them for that. "All of you are invited to stay," Penny said. "But you two will get the privilege of meeting with our Master first. The rest may watch while you wait your turn. Thank you Helen, for bringing us such beautiful girls."

Upstairs, Penny placed the two winners on Charlie's bed, posing them to look as sexy as possible for his entrance. When she was sure she had it, Penny graciously thanked the other girls and reminded them there was no obligation to stay. None of them budged. Helen really is a good judge of character, she thought. They're all born sluts.

When Master entered the room, Penny could see a mix of fear and excitement grow in the sorority's eyes. He was completely naked, hard as any man could be. But they did not know how much he had changed in only a few months.

Charlie did not become a musclebound freak nor did he balloon in size. But the population of his harem had doubled since the beginning of summer, and with it his body morphed ever so slightly into the perfect version of itself. Without growing taller or bigger, he just looked perfect. Sarah, in her studies of graphic design, found an ancient Greek diagram that showed mathematical proportions in the male physique. Compared to Charlie, the diagram might have been drawn after his own body.

It was no wonder that these girls were instantly enraptured. And still they did not know what they were in for. Not only did his body chisel itself into scientific perfection, but his stamina became nothing short of infinite. In June, he struggled to stay on his feet after a day of playing with his fuck toys. In July he could pound at them all day without slowing, then collapse into a hot bath and sleep twelve hours. By August, he did not tire even after cumming in every last one of his girls. In September, he stopped sleeping.

And best of all, he loved it. Penny felt his heart swell with pride every day as he looked at the joy he'd brought these scores of women. He was happy to be himself. And as far as Penny was concerned, that was mission accomplished. And the more girls he has, the happier he'll be, she knew. Thank goodness for Helen.

Wordlessly, Charlie sauntered across the master bedroom and stood in front of the bed, eyeing his two new prizes. Unbidden, both Stefanie and Tammy fell to their elbows, clamoring to take his cock into their mouths. Charlie grabbed them swiftly by the hair, keeping their lips just inches short of making contact. He turned to their sisters. "Who first?" he asked.

**********

Katie

"Oh, Penny," Katie said. "She's turning out to be so good for him."

"Why is that?" Emily asked.

"He's becoming less hesitant to take what's his."

She was coming more regularly now, always happy to ensure their privacy and let Katie out of her white clothes. They'd started restraining her wrists years ago because if they didn't her hands would always be between her legs. Emily didn't seem to care. At first, Katie was fervently rubbing herself to climax as quickly as she could. But now that Emily's visits were regular, she started taking her time, slowing down, enjoying it more.

Katie sat up in her bed, playing casually as they spoke. She would not stop until it was time for Emily to leave, and when she was gone she already missed the sensation. But now, at least, she could look forward to doing it again at a regular schedule. That made it more bearable to wait. But when Charlie was active, usually late at night, Katie would squirm and wriggle, trying to rub her legs together in the hopes of getting at least a little friction.

Whenever Emily walked in and let her loose, the images of who and what he'd done the previous night would resurface in her mind. Then she would talk about everything that happened, how it made her feel, what she wished he would do or say. Emily loved to hear it all. A little more effort and maybe I can get her out of her clothes, Katie mused.

"Charlie's starting to enjoy his... harem?" Emily asked.

"Very much," Katie answered. "He still has a few hang ups. But there will be more sluts for him in time. And the more sluts he has, the more powerful he'll become. Master will love it."

Emily hummed with satisfaction, one long hmmmm. She leaned back in her chair, tilted her head, twirled her hair. "You're so lucky to have a Master like him," she said.

Katie heard the lament in her voice and asked, "How have you been?"

Emily leaned forward, fists propping up her head, looking dejected. "I've been seeing this guy lately. Big, strong. Can pick me up like a feather. Living proof that size doesn't matter. I've never been fucked quite this way before."

"So what's wrong?"

"He won't let me swallow his cum," Emily said, pouting.

"Are you sucking his cock?"

Emily nodded and slid out of her chair, crawling over to Katie's bed. Even fully clothed, she looked so perfect on her hands and knees. Katie could already picture Master standing in front of her, pulling her head further and further down by the hair.

Emily leaned in a little, stuck her ass out. Her lips started to shine with saliva as she let her mouth go slack. As she spoke, she started to drool ever so slightly. "I like to do it on all fours so I can stretch my neck a little bit. That makes it tighter. And I get him nice and wet, which is easy because he always makes my mouth water."

Oh fuck, Katie thought. Show me how you do it, please, please! Her fingers twitched around her nipple as she fought the impulse to reach out and give her a finger to suck on. The urge to reach out and command her, tweak her impulses just a little, was so strong that Katie's head started to hurt. I can't influence her, she knew. Not until she tastes Master.

"So why..." Katie asked, her breathing getting quicker. "...why won't he cum in your mouth?"

Emily slumped, sitting on her heels. "I don't know. He's not as nice as your Master. What do you think I should do?"

Fuck him all day, all night, do whatever he says, just get his cum, taste his cum, swallow it all!

"Ask very nicely," Katie said.

Emily smiled, sat back in her chair, and stared at Katie's sopping wet pussy for a minute. Then her face grew serious, and she looked her in the eyes. "Katie, I was wondering if you would let me run some tests on you."

That soured her mood, but her hand kept working nonetheless. "They already tried that."

"I know, I read your file. They won't admit it, but they really fucked up."

"You're telling me." When Katie first arrived, they tried to run brain scans, take blood samples, send in psychiatrists. But she knew they would just tell her she was crazy. There was only so much they could get from sedating her. The rest she locked away in her own brain. But when she resisted, they tried to make her regret it.

"I want to prove to them that you're okay. I know there's nothing wrong with you, but they won't believe that unless I can get it down on paper. So I just want to know what I can do to make you comfortable with some tests. I would be there for all of them."

"You would?"

"In fact, I would be in charge. If anyone steps out of line, I can shut the whole thing down."

Katie bit her lip, started circling a finger around her clit a little faster. "It's not experiments, right? No shocks or surgeries?"

"Just tests, like a normal doctor's visit. We won't give you pills or anything. What can I do for you Katie?"

Yes, she thought. Oh yes, Master. I found someone. She's going to bring me back to you.

"Fuck my Master," she said. "Find him and fuck his brains out for me. And make sure to swallow."

12