Friends, Enemies, and Exes Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Charlie," he corrected.

She pressed her lips together, clearly unsure of it, but pressed on kindly. "Charlie. I work at the Hecksher Institute in Colorado, and..." she looked at Penny. "Maybe this should be a private conversation."

Penny bristled, but Charlie looked at her sternly. And don't listen in, he commanded. I won't tolerate it.

Yes Master, she conceded.

"Of course," Penny said, faking a smile. "I'll come back if the crew arrives."

As she walked out the door, she toyed with the idea of listening anyway, but feared that Charlie was still in her head, anticipating her. Disgruntled, Penny went back downstairs and distracted herself with the gentle kisses of Lauren.

**********

Charlie

"Katie," he said.

"She's not well, Charlie."

"No," he agreed. "Katie..."

"The things that she's told me vary from the disturbing to the impossible. I've only been studying her for six months, but I believe I've at least gained her trust. She's consented to tests for the first time, on the condition that I came out to speak with you. You've been the only thing on her mind for ten years, and I thought that speaking with you might give me some insight on her mental state."

Charlie did not speak for a long while.

"I understand these might be upsetting memories I'm digging up, but I'm trying my hardest to help her. But I'm already struggling to comprehend everything."

"We've hardly spoken," Charlie defended.

Emily looked down at her hands and thought of what to say. Charlie realized this was one of the first women he'd spoken to in months whose mind he could not read. "I believed she had severe delusions about her relationship with you since being admitted to the Institute. I believed she created a narrative in her head to justify her continued obsession with you. Every day she had new stories about what you were up to and how you were developing this sort of... sexual psychological power. Her obsession with you is directly linked to sex. And now that I'm here, I'm starting to wonder about a lot of things."

"Like what?"

"Like how Katie knew anything about your life. She's been given no contact with the outside world in nearly ten years, and somehow she knew you were living in this house with almost a hundred women." Emily pulled a notepad from her pocket and flipped through it, reading off names and details. "You've had four girlfriends since her. Lauren, Alex, Lanie, and now Penny who I believe I've just met. She tells me you have complete control over almost all of them, that you've organized a system for everyone to pursue their vocations without obstacle, that you yourself are preparing to publish a book." She gestured to the finished manuscript that sat on the table beside him.

Again, Charlie was speechless. Emily was starting to look flushed. "Are you all right?" he asked her.

"This is all very overwhelming," she said. "I'm hoping that you can explain any of this with something perfectly rational."

Charlie leaned over, placing his head in his hands. He remembered the last time he saw Katie, and the promise they made, not knowing that she would disappear only a few days later. It's almost been ten years, he realized.

"She was my first and biggest failure," he said quietly.

"Please, explain what is happening here."

"I'm sorry, Dr. Kisch. I'm very sorry, but this conversation is about to go nowhere."

"What do you mean?"

"There is no rational explanation, and I know that nobody in the world will accept that. The truth is very simple and very impossible and yet it is the truth." He stood up, anxious and full of nervous energy. As he walked around the room, Emily eyed him with a mixture of fear and wonder.

"You mean what she's told me is true?"

"And that's why the conversation is dead. You won't believe it, and I won't pretend it isn't true."

Emily stayed in her seat, her eyes pointed up at him. "Try. Please, just try to tell me."

"She was my first. And somehow that means something. Because of her I discovered what I could do, but I was young and stupid and I didn't realize that I was causing her harm. Fuck it all... I changed her because I could. And I did a shit job of it too. I left too many loose screws and she just started to fall apart. She couldn't function properly because of me. I lost the real Katie and she became this sex-crazed... addict. I don't know how to put it. But in a way I think I killed her."

"Your semen," Emily said. "You used that to change her?"

"I Rewired her," he admitted. "And I was too scared to fix it because I didn't know what I was doing yet. I vowed I would never do it again, but I broke that pretty quickly. So instead I learned how to do it safely. I fucked up plenty, but this time I knew how to fix it, for the most part."

"Your girlfriends."

"I almost did the same thing to Lauren, but fortunately I pulled her back together pretty quickly. I practically erased Alex's mind by accident, but she came back from that without my help. With Lanie I learned to keep safe, but by then I just couldn't take it anymore. I had to stop."

"And then Penny..."

"Without my permission. And then it was too late. And I realized I was an adult now, I was mature and I had changed, and I could handle it now. So I do. This time I'm using this... ability... to do good."

He tried not to let his cock rise, but it did anyway. He turned his back to Emily to keep it out of sight, but no matter how he adjusted his pants, it still looked obvious.

"Katie can see all of this?" she asked.

"I wasn't aware of that. But it appears that she can. Even from halfway across the country. I'm sorry, but that's what I have to say. Believe it or don't."

"I wish I could," Emily said sadly. "You understand why I can't."

"The science isn't in," he said. "I know. I've looked through history for half my life trying to learn what the fuck this is. Nothing. Nothing provable, anyway. And not genetic as far as I can tell. Nor am I a religious man. I'm as stumped as you are. Only I know it's true because I have it."

His cock surged with arousal, screaming at him to turn around and fuck the woman sitting in his study. His scrotum tightened as if trying to force the cum out of him. Worse yet, he could hear the familiar sounds of a woman in heat breathing behind him. Or was he just imagining that?

Resist, he commanded himself. Now is not the time.

He turned around, no longer worried about his unstoppable erection. Even when he caught her staring at it, Charlie made no moves. He sat down again and crossed one leg over the other, at least taking it out of her view somewhat.

"This is very surreal," she said, trying to ignore her obvious arousal. "I let Katie in on my own personal sex life as a means of getting her to open up. I'll admit some of her stories were titillating, but I never considered any of it true."

"And now?"

"If it were true..." she said, trailing off, afraid to finish the sentence. Out of curiosity, Charlie uncrossed his legs and let his cock stand at attention in his pants. "...I could understand her position," Emily finished.

"It's true."

"If it is, then it would seem there's only one way to help her."

Master, the crew is here, Penny interrupted.

Charlie stood quickly, moving to the door to show her out. "I'm sorry Dr. Kisch, I have an appointment that I must attend to. If you would like to return tomorrow, I will make myself available."

Her face was beet red now, her eyes still drifting down to his crotch, but she managed to leave nonetheless. "I will," she said. "I don't fly back for a few days."

"Thank you," he said. And he wondered, Why is she struggling to take her eyes off it? For god's sake I've never met this woman. Was Katie really that persuasive?

He wondered what would happen when she returned.

**********

Katie

Thank you, Emily! Thank you so much! I know it's hard to pretend like I'm crazy, but it was so smart of you. He's always so eager to help. He'll be here any day now, I know it.

Did you like the taste of his cum? I've never had it in cocoa before. Maybe I should tell Penny to add more next time.

**********

Penny

"Attention has been drawn to the grounds of Ashley Elmerta's estate, now her legal property after acquiring it from her father. Concerned parents and friends reported scores of missing young women, only to be contacted by their friends and daughters shortly after, telling them they were safe, and living in the Elmerta mansion. Ms. Elmerta approached our network, hoping to clear up the misconceptions already being spread around the city. So why did nearly a hundred young women relocate to the Elmerta mansion? Two names take responsibility: Ashley Elmerta herself, and local MA recipient, Charles Ellis."

Charlie looked so confident on camera, like nothing in the world could take him down. And still he gave off coolness, poise, maturity. It wasn't arrogance, it was comfort. At eleven o' clock on the day of the shoot, the report went up. Record time, Penny thought. But too good a story to wait on.

"It's an unconventional set-up," he admitted. "But when Ashley and I worked out the plan, we decided that if everyone was comfortable in the process, then convention could be set aside."

While the camera showed the facilities around the house, with a little extra focus on Lauren's studio space, the reporter's voice narrated, "But Mr. Ellis is not running a charity organization. All the women who live in this house are part of one polyamorous relationship."

"I think of it as a normal, healthy relationship," Charlie explained. "A man should support his partner, and I just happen to have more than one. I would like to support them all, and thanks to Ashley's generosity I've been able to get a business going to do just that."

The camera cut to Ashley in her bedroom, decked out like an office. "The fact is that we are all compatible, there are different dynamics from person to person, and like any relationship, we have our disagreements. But things are currently set up in a way that allows for us to work these out. There is no hierarchy in the relationship, only in the business."

The narration continued. "And that business is already producing everything from art to food to adult videos, by women and for women. Mr. Ellis requires very little convincing from his girlfriends before he funds the projects they hope to take on. And in just a few weeks, his all girl music group will be performing at CityScream."

Lauren, in a leather jacket and and Iron Maiden T-shirt, leaned back comfortably at her mixing station. "Fifth Manor got together this past summer and just jammed out a great couple of tracks. We've been working on refining them and really polishing them, and Charlie wanted us to just get out there and start sharing out music."

"Although they only played their respective instruments as a hobby, the four girls in Fifth Manor were inspired by amateur producer Lauren Albright to turn their casual skill into a professional one. Drummer Lilian Hapscomb had this to say."

Lily was tapping her drumsticks against her thighs, covered in black ripped jeans, sitting at her drums. "We were just jamming for the fun of it, and I remember thinking that this was better stuff than I ever did on my own. But when Lauren recorded it for us and showed us an early mix, that was when we thought, 'Maybe we have something here.'"

Penny tried not to laugh watching the report. But it was just funny. No one had been this mellow in a long time, and everyone seemed to slip back into that skin so easily. Only an hour before the cameras rolled on her, Penny knew, Lily was getting her tits fucked by Charlie. She could even see the light sheen of sweat still on her cleavage in the video.

Miranda held her bass guitar, almost as big as her, looking cooler than anyone in a trimmed tank top. "Lauren brought the band together, but Alex put a cherry on top. She's like the lady Bruce Dickinson, and she didn't even know it until we told her."

Natalie and Alex sat together in frame, holding hands nervously. "We were roommates before moving in here," Natalie said. "I used to catch Alex singing along with my guitar sometimes, so I always knew she had a great voice."

"I still don't believe her," Alex added. "I guess the people will have to be the judge of that."

Finally the footage ended, and the anchor came back on screen. "After the cameras stopped rolling, the residents remained very welcoming, and when asked about Mr. Ellis' nature, the words, 'Humble, caring, and thoughtful,' came up many times. An unusual arrangement indeed, but we'll see just what the new Elmerta Corporation produces in the coming months."

All the ladies of the house, Stefanie excepted, clapped their hands when the report ended. The home theater wasn't quite large enough for everyone to have a seat. Some girls sat on the floor while others shared seats. Stefanie knelt beside Master for the whole report, stroking his cock gently while she watched. As everyone applauded, Master leaned down to Stefanie's ear and whispered, "Thank you."

She beamed, so proud of herself. Penny liked how happy Charlie could make all the girls with just a few words. And I hope he's happy too. This was a smart move.

"Now girls, I have a favor to ask of you. Tomorrow, I want you all to visit with your loved ones. I know they're still not happy, even after that report, and if you can just assure them on your own that this is where you want to be, I think it will help a lot."

Some of the girls felt nervous, Penny sensed. Sluts like Lily and Zoe and Miranda had understanding families, supportive even in their reluctance. Many of them were openly bisexual before meeting Charlie, and showing the colors of polyamory would only be a slightly larger pill to swallow. But girls like Sarah and Lanie and Gina would only succeed in proving their hearts were still pumping. Some might even be in danger.

"Master," Penny said quietly. "Maybe not all the girls."

He understood her quickly. "Just if you think you can," he amended. "If you think you're ready."

The tension in the room melted. Oblivious to it all, Stefanie stuck out her tongue and caught a drop of precum that fell from Charlie's cock. She giggled, and all the girls turned their attention to his throbbing cock, the god of their bodies. "Master," said Helen, her hand already down Sammy's shorts. "Shouldn't Stefanie get a reward for her help?"

"I think you're right," he said. "What would you like?"

"I'm just happy to serve you, Master," Stefanie said, letting another drop of precum fall on her tongue. A few moans escaped from more than a few girls.

"I know you are," Charlie responded. "Because you're a very good girl. So why don't we play a game?"

She smiled, nodded up and down giddily. "Okay, Master!"

"Everyone to the dungeon."

Just a few minutes later, everyone was in the dim sex dungeon that Penny had designed, updated, stocked over the summer and into the fall. Hairstyles of all lengths and colors lined the walls, tits from Zoe's sensitive little A's to Lily's gigantic F's started dropping out of shirts, falling out of bras. Stefanie, a few inches taller than little Alex, stood in the center of the room, blindfolded and giggling.

By the time Charlie stepped behind her, everyone in the room was totally naked, piles of clothes at their feet. The responsibility of the day was at an end. He reached under her arms, gently cupping each of her breasts and massaging them gently. "Thank you, Master," Stefanie sighed.

"Here's the game," he announced. "If you can guess one of three things correctly, I'll cum anywhere you want for as long as you want."

Stefanie nodded, nervous but excited. "What will I have to guess, Master?"

"Who's playing with your tits, who's fingering your pussy, or who's riding my cock," he said. The rest of the girls lit up, giggled, bounced. He pointed to Lanie, then to some of the ropes hanging from the rafters. She expertly tied each of Stefanie's wrists and then pulled the ropes taut, securing them to pitons on the walls. Charlie put a hand on her thigh, spreading her legs for her. She stood like an X, her freshly waxed pussy already shining with her own dew.

"Let the games begin," Charlie said. He started to circle the room, looking at each one of his sluts, holding a finger to his lips. They did not speak, but giggled quietly amongst themselves and pointed to their own faces, silently begging to be chosen for something. He found Tammy, the pretty blonde from Stefanie's sorority, and guided her over to Stefanie's pretty little pussy. She gently let her fingers slide back and forth along her length, drawing happy sounds of pleasure from Stefanie right away. Next, Charlie pulled Natalie up to grope her tits. Her nipples were already hard, standing brown and pronounced in the open air.

Penny thought for a second that he was about to pick her to be fucked. The thought excited her of course, but her heart shouted No! so loudly that she felt herself frown. She was wrong though, he was looking just over her shoulder at Ashley. Ms. Elmerta herself.

Pulling up a chair, facing the prized slut of the evening, Charlie let Ashley stroke him while he watched Stefanie get pleasured. Ms. Elmerta mounted him, leaned forward until her hands touched the floor, and let her ass bounce up and down, up and down, up and down. She moaned quietly, but that only made her sound more desperate.

"What do you think?" he asked.

"Mmmm... I don't know," Stefanie said.

"Let's try. Who's fingering you?"

"Hmmmm... Mistress Alex?"

Giggles. Even Charlie smiled. "Not Alex," he said. He pointed at Tammy, sending her back into the circle with a playfully pouty lip. "Who's playing with your tits?"

"Ashley," she said. So close, Penny thought.

"No. Who's riding my cock?"

"Gina!"

"Wrong again."

From the chair he picked new girls. Lanie riding his cock, this time facing him with her milky breasts in his face. Miranda reaching up to play with her nipples. Sammy fingering her, looking so much like Penny. I wonder if he thought she was me.

Stefanie got all three wrong again. And again, and again. Penny got a turn with her pussy, making sure to lick the juices off her fingers. A delectable taste, strong and sweet and thick, though not her favorite of all the girls. But she guessed wrong there too. Each time, Penny sensed how much more frustrated and desperate she became. After a long time, there was a puddle of her desperation between her, pooling under her legs.

Torture, Penny thought gleefully. Her reward is torture. How could she possibly guess right with all these girls?

Eventually, she started getting spanked for each wrong answer. Her ass was not as cushioned as others, and she turned red quickly. Girls like Sarah didn't spank too hard, but Penny couldn't resist giving her a healthy smack that bounced off the walls. Because after all, Stefanie was her slut as much as Charlie's.

"Penny," Charlie said to her. Her heart still fluttered when he said her name. "I think our little toy is drooling. Why don't you clean her up?" And tease her, he thought to her.

Penny walked over, scooping up the saliva oozing past Stefanie's lips and rubbing it on her hard brown nipples. "What's the matter? Don't you want Master's cum?" she asked her.

"Yes, yes, yesssss..."

"Then get it. All you have to do is guess right. I know you haven't been here as long, but surely you know enough about us girls by now?"