Friends, Enemies, and Exes Ch. 08

Story Info
Charlie's past resurfaces as the holidays approach.
10.2k words
4.76
13.2k
25

Part 8 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/20/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Charlie

Walking the grounds of Ashley's estate, Charlie took deep breaths and deliberate steps, enjoying the feel of cool wet grass between his toes. In an hour morning would dawn on the house, and not long after the happy little women he owned would wake up in each other's arms, give each other light, delicate kisses, and march downstairs for a nice breakfast. More than a few would straggle in late, too tempted by one another to resist a quickie. Then it would be another day of cumming, and cumming, and cumming, and cumming.

And cumming.

His hours researching with Erica gave him one kind of rest, his late night strolls on the grounds another. In the study, he made phone calls to respected historians around the country, consumed book after book after book and jotted down his notes in frantic shorthand that Erica would later refine. Out here, in the dark and the cool air, he breathed slowly, kept his mind clear. Charlie could no longer remember what it felt like to be tired.

Every woman who took his seed gave something in return, he knew. And after months of collecting them, old and new, he had a lot of that something inside him. For once, it was out of his control. Charlie made no effort to trim his figure, to live without sleep, to be able to vigorously pleasure these women without even breaking a sweat. They simply happened. Maybe it's them, he posted to himself. If they're sleeping, I get their rest. If they're eating, I get their energy. Maybe that's it. There was certainly no better explanation in his mind.

Even from the deep reaches of the topiary garden, two acres from the nearest bedroom, Charlie could feel the energy of each and every one of his girls. If he focused, he could see and hear their dreams. In his bedroom, Sammy cuddled lovingly with Sarah, dreaming of being the former novitiate's footrest. Sarah was having a more muddled dream, a carnival of pastries and other sweets. "Ride the cinnamon bun ferris wheel!" a barker cried. "Take a walk through the licorice jungle!"

Some of the new girls - all various women from around the city he was just getting to know - dreamt more in thoughts, still adjusting to their new situation. One of them in particular, the sorority girl Stefanie, was talking to a room full of herself, debating the next step.

"Do you want to just be another face in the crowd?" one asked. "There's so many women here already."

"This is stability," another argued. "This is support and safety. Besides, there's nothing stopping me from pursuing other relationships."

"And I can leave any time I want," a third said.

A fourth, a little louder than the rest, sat bristled and said, "But why would I?"

Altogether, the Stefanies shivered and wiggled at the memory of Charlie's cum. "He tastes too good."

Charlie smiled at that, leaving her dream and reminding himself to spend a day with her. He already knew that she was a journalism major, with every intention of finishing her degree. In the week that she'd lived in the house, she stood out as one of the more well spoken girls, no doubt attained through her writing experience. And as he Rewired her, he found just how sexually liberated she had always been, experiencing relatively few sexual encounters that did not end in orgasm, rarely suppressing her urges to masturbate or seek a sexual partner.

He also learned how much more difficult it was to Rewire a woman he'd just met. There were fewer memories he could logically insert himself into, besides the occasional manufactured scenario of bumping into him on the bus or at the library. Instead, he had to dig a little deeper, find the traits that attracted her to someone, and angle them a little more in his direction. Thankfully, he did not have to do too much work in that regard. In a normal scenario, they would have gotten along very well.

As he started to walk back to the house, Charlie realized that a few of the girls were still awake. Alex and Lauren were up in their studio, apparently drafting new lyrics for their songs. Penny was with them, strap on harnessed around her waist and Lanie's lips closed tightly around the rubber cock. The four mistresses, all getting along.

His cock twitched as he watched through Penny's eyes. It was always hard when he was not in the study, but still even the slightest thing could set him to throbbing without a moment's hesitation. His libido was no longer a question of turned on or off, now it was hard or harder.

"I want to see her!" someone shouted far away. Charlie followed the sounds of a very upset woman at the front gate. The night security was speaking to the woman calmly, though she continued to shout and had her phone out, threatening to call the police. His own appearance in the scene might only make her more hysterical, so Charlie stayed back and waited until she gave up. Her call to the police did her no good, as Charlie knew would happen.

When he approached the gate, the guards waved and saved, "Morning, boss. Hope she didn't wake you."

"No," Charlie said. "I was already up. One of the mothers?"

"Stefanie's mother, she said."

Charlie sighed, exasperated. "I suppose it's only a matter of time before the press comes around. That's the tenth one this week."

"I hope I'm not rude to say it, but maybe you could tell the girls to talk to their families a little? Tell them what's going on?"

"Oh they do," Charlie answered. "Stefanie was on the phone with her mother just before she went to bed. Doesn't mean they think this is okay."

"It is okay, right boss?"

"That I can promise," he said. "I'm going to get a few extra hands on all shifts. I expect media attention is going to draw some bright minds to try a few things."

"Sure thing, boss. Should we keep our mouths shut?"

"It isn't imperative. But I would ask that you do. Pretty soon I'm going to open the gates and let the press see what's happening here. I don't want any misconceptions. If anyone points a camera at you, be honest but respectful. Don't talk if you don't want to, but if you want to, just tell the truth."

"Right, yeah. So what is the truth?"

Charlie smiled at that. "That you're here to keep everyone safe, and so far everyone is."

**********

Lauren

"CityScream?" she repeated. That couldn't be true. They hadn't even played one gig outside the house.

"That's what I said," Ashley assured her. "I called in some favors. It isn't a headliner, but it isn't first up either. By the time Fifth Manor goes on, there should be a full crowd."

"It's almost Thanksgiving," Lauren said.

"Yeah, so you've got three weeks."

She sat down on her bed, unable to stand any longer. "CityScream," she echoed. The annual music festival that more than half the city attended. Huge corporations sponsored the event every year, shoving their brand names onto everyone's TV's at the height of the holiday season. The performance check alone would be more money than Lauren had ever earned in her life. The fanbase they could build with one explosive performance could be the first day of the rest of her life.

She set to work immediately, gluing herself to the work table to revise the lyrics as per Penny's request. When Alex stopped by and heard the news, she sat down as well to help. Her lyrics were normally better anyway. Alex could take the surface thoughts that Lauren put into lyrical composition and whittle them down to the heart of an emotion. But when Penny arrived with Lanie in tow, they both discovered her way with words.

Penny already knew about the gig of course. She seemed to know everything well before Lauren did. While Lanie listened to the latest recordings and started taking notes, Penny stated her offer. "You can each take on four songs, and when you're finished with yours you can come be my little toy."

It was almost dawn, but Lanie had caught up to them and surpassed them. She wearily sunk to her knees, taking the strap on Penny brought into her mouth, moaning lightly as she gave in to Penny's hold over her. Lauren and Alex squirmed in their seats a little, working slower with the distraction of their fellow Mistresses in the corners of their vision.

But Alex finished eventually, and Lauren not long after. The sun was just starting to break over the horizon as Penny stood over the three of them, slapping her strap on against their tongues, praising their work. "Such good little sluts. I love what you've written. I know everyone is going to love it."

She thrusted into Lauren's mouth, pushing against her throat right away. Alex's mouth now free, she asked, "Do you know how long our set will be, Mistress Penny?"

"Thirty minutes. You won't be able to play the whole album, but you can play enough of it."

She grabbed two fistfuls of Lauren's burning red hair, giggling as it gleamed in the early morning sunlight. The sighs to her left indicated to Lauren that the other two were playing with themselves, watching her mouth get fucked. "Do you still want me to bake for the show?" Lanie asked.

"Yes dear," Penny said, her eyes never leaving Lauren. "I'll make sure Master leaves plenty of his cum behind so that you have all you need."

"Won't he be there?" Alex asked.

"He might be away," Penny admitted. "We aren't sure yet. But in case he is, I want to be prepared. The scones won't be finished without a nice glaze on them."

**********

Charlie

Stefanie was another sleep-sucker, Charlie found. She liked to cuddle closely, her head resting on his chest as she dozed off. While Sammy gently stroked him, nuzzling into his neck, he allowed himself to fall asleep. Only an hour later, he awoke to find Sammy's hand still at the base of his cock, and Stefanie's head gently bobbing.

He wanted to feel some kind of guilt for her poor mother banging on the gates in the early hours of the morning. Guilt for buying the cooperation of the police with generous donations after Lanie's incident in the early summer. Guilt for taking the life of a beautiful young women and holding onto it for his own pleasure. But he just couldn't anymore. They were happy. Laws remained unbroken. Everyone was taking steps closer to their dreams every day.

Charlie pressed into Stefanie and Sammy's minds to keep them sedated as he got up for his walk. Once again Penny had not come to bed, even after staying up all night with the other Mistresses. When he felt her out, he found her in Zoe's bedroom, teasing her with her new favorite strap on. A natural dominator, he thought. Even with me she's very feisty.

Smirking, thinking deviously, Charlie reached into Penny's thoughts and pushed her gradually, carefully, surreptitiously, until she couldn't stand teasing Zoe any longer. "Your turn," she said to the tiny spitfire girl.

Zoe didn't know what to say at first, but reluctantly grabbed her own strap on while Penny unfastened hers. Charlie felt the desire flare in his girlfriend's body as she tumbled back onto Zoe's bed, spreading her legs and breathing anxiously. Zoe gently rubbed the head of her plastic cock against Penny's clit, but she shook her head, brows furrowed into a look of pure desperation. "Use me," she begged. "Please, I need it."

Zoe tried to fuck her how she'd always seen her strong, handsome master do it. Penny bucked her hips, trying to get the right feel for it, but still it was not what she needed. "Slap me," she begged. "Call me your whore, make me cry!"

She needs it, Charlie said to Zoe, mimicking her inner voice. She deserves it.

Zoe's fire had faded only slightly since coming to the house, in part because of how successful Penny's domination had been. Charlie tried to revive that for her, and with just the slightest nudge Zoe remembered herself, pushed Penny's legs up toward her head, and started pounding in and out of her in long strokes. Her hand was small but strong as she slapped Penny's face once, twice, three times on each side. "Is that what you wanted?" Zoe asked fiercely. "To get fucked the way you fuck me?"

"Yes," Penny cried, "yes, please!"

She bent down, slipping her tongue into Penny's mouth and feeling her own electric wave of pleasure. Just a few mouthfuls of cum had turned her tongue into one of the most sensitive parts in Zoe's body, as per her request. Nobody came quicker than Zoe when something was in her mouth, tongue, nipple, cock, or otherwise.

In just a few minutes of rough fucking, Penny came hard and loud. Some of the girls in adjacent rooms stirred slightly, though nobody woke up. Charlie was almost tempted to walk over to Zoe's room and fuck the both of them. But I can't fuck Penny yet, he reminded himself. I can wait until she's ready. There were two glistening cunts still in his bed to sate his desires.

In her sleep, Stefanie's mouth had wandered over to Sammy's nipple, sucking at it gently like a baby with a pacifier. It looked sweet in a way, Sammy's arm draped around Stefanie's shoulder. Charlie admired the image for a moment before rousing them to consciousness with nothing but his mind. They both sat up in bed, smiling as they saw him standing naked before them. He pointed to Sammy, then to the edge of the bed. She obediently inched down, lifted her legs, and presented her smooth, shining pussy. He beckoned Stefanie to sit on her face, which she did gladly.

Charlie pulled Stefanie to him, a hand on the back of her neck, and kissed her deeply as he slowly entered Sammy. For a moment he wondered if this was how Penny felt, such a specific tightness and wetness and warmth. He hadn't been inside her for nearly half a year. But whatever the case, Sammy's womanhood enveloped him with welcoming familiarity. Inside her, he felt happy.

When he broke his kiss with Stefanie he asked her, "What's the best way to talk to a journalist?"

"What do you mean, Master?" She had almond-shaped brown eyes under a head of thick, straight black hair. Charlie started to play with the locks of it while he slid in and out of Sammy.

"There's going to be a news crew in the house very soon. I was hoping you could help me prepare for that."

She nodded, her face blushing from the pleasure Sammy delivered via her tongue. "I can do that, Master. Reporters are... oh, fuck... they're easy to work with but... sometimes they can catch you off guard when... when they... when they think they already know the story."

He started to fuck Sammy a little faster. Stefanie looked down to watch his cock as he fucked her, and Charlie took the opportunity to nibble on her ear. He could feel the goosebumps rise on her neck.

"Thank you, Stefanie," he said. Like many of the girls, she always came when he said her name.

********

Penny

She wasn't sure why, but this woman seemed familiar. Through the blue hue of the security cameras, she saw a milky white woman, maybe only a year or two older but much more poised and mature. "What did she say her name was?" Penny asked through the phone.

"Emily Kisch," the gateman said. "Says she's from a psych ward somewhere in the midwest. Fine, the Whatever Institute. Yeah, yeah, whatever lady."

"Let her through," Penny said.

Emily drove up to the front of the house and Penny stepped out to meet her, wearing nothing but a sundress that had become just a little loose over the months. "Good morning," she said, shaking the strange and unstrange woman's hand. Up close, she felt only more certain that she somehow knew this woman.

"Aren't you cold?" Emily asked her. "We're coming up on December."

"Oh I love it," Penny responded. "Would you like to come inside? I can get you some cocoa."

"That would be lovely," Emily responded.

Penny took her through the lavish dining room and into the kitchen. She clapped her hands twice, and the staff member who was about to pour their drinks nodded, adjourned to the pantry, and came out a moment later. She prepared their cocoa and gave a cup to Emily, which she drank gratefully. "Mmmm," she moaned. "Is that marshmallow?"

"Homemade," Penny said.

"My god, that's delicious!" She drank it all quickly, unbothered by the heat. As she set her mug down she looked around the kitchen, awed by the detail. "This is a hell of a house."

"It's a lot to handle," Penny admitted. "Sometimes I miss my little apartment downtown."

"I'm so sorry," Emily said. "I'm such a ditz. I haven't introduced myself."

"Emily Kisch," Penny answered for her. "I heard. Have we met before?"

"That depends on your name."

Penny facepalmed, realizing that Emily was trying to cue her for a proper introduction. "I'm Penny," she said at last, surely blushing by now.

"So you do exist," Emily muttered, not subtly. "No, I don't know you. But I've heard a lot about you."

"Oh? I didn't know I had a reputation that could precede me."

Emily laughed a charming, womanly laugh. "It's a very complicated story, I'm afraid. Nothing bad for you, I'm sure. I hope you don't think poorly of me if I just get right to the point."

"Please, I admit I'm curious."

Emily wore a very professional outfit, the kind of thing a Wall Street woman might wear. But instead of pearls she had a white blouse buttoned just low enough for a hint of cleavage. Instead of a scalp-tearing bun on her head, she let her hair fall in cascading ironed curls. When she spoke, her thin application of red lipstick stayed perfectly in place, smooth and glossy. "Is there a man who lives here named Charles Ellis?"

Penny laughed. "Ah yes, the respectable Mr. Ellis," she joked. "Charlie's the man of the house."

"I see," Emily said, becoming very serious. "He's the reason I'm here. Would I be able to speak to him? I tried to call several times but the line was always busy."

Master, Penny thought, reaching out to him. I know this never happens, but there's a gorgeous woman here to see you.

Funny, he responded from somewhere in the house. Send her to the study in two minutes. I'll make sure Lily is cleaned up by then.

"Yes, I think he's got a little time left," Penny said. "He has an appointment soon, but hopefully there's enough time to... talk."

Emily's head tilted a little when Penny hesitated, but she smiled warmly all the same. "That's great. I hope I'm not intruding."

"You just happened to come on a big day for us," she said. "But we're trying to be more accommodating here." And if you had come on any other day, you would have walked into a house full of horny sex slaves prancing around naked.

Today, the girls were dressed unless told otherwise. Everyone had a calm breakfast together, only pecking one another on the cheek and bidding each other a good morning. When breakfast was cleared from the table, everyone went off to mind their own sexless business. Lily, it seemed, was Master's last fuck for the day. In just a short while, the camera crew would arrive to do their report on Charlie and his harem.

Penny gave Emily a short tour of the house, mostly pointing in certain directions and describing what was where. On their way up the stairs and to the study, they passed a few of the girls, all wearing pretty dresses or casual clothes and smiling. Penny could sense just how horny all of them were, but that was to be expected.

Penny showed her into the study and found Charlie sitting alone in one of the fine leather chairs. He stood, shook Emily's hand and pecked her on the cheek. "Emily is it?" he asked. "Lovely to meet you."

"The pleasure is mine," she said. "You have a lovely home."

"That's kind of you to say," Charlie responded. Penny felt her nipples harden at his charm. He'll be fucking her in no time, she thought.

"Mr. Ellis," Emily started. "I'd like to -"