Friends, Enemies, and Exes Ch. 10

Story Info
Charlie's harem is about to grow by the thousands when...
7.3k words
4.61
13.6k
20

Part 10 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/20/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katie

"I believe the work I've done with Katie has helped," Emily said. "And I have reason to believe that her prolonged comatose state was a way for her mind to begin to flush out all the inconsistencies and come to terms with reality. I believe these tests will show that while she still has some abnormal sexual tendencies, her grasp of her situation has completely returned."

The three doctors took note of what Emily said on little notepads only big enough to write shorthand. Katie stared at them each, a balding man with leathery skin and a head of liver spots, a European man whose name she couldn't pronounce hiding behind Coke bottle glasses, and a young woman with a styled brown bob and thin but well lined lips. She could only have been in her mid-30s. I wonder what Master would do with her first?

The woman spoke up. "Pardon my interruption. I only want to be clear on your purpose. You've hypothesized that simple psychoanalysis was the treatment this patient needed?"

Emily sighed through flared nostrils. "Psychoanalysis is not as simple as you think, Dr. Bracz. I came to attempt an experimental psychiatric treatment that required displaying empathy and slowly introducing logic into what the patient's brain has made an entirely emotional conflict. By validating her feelings, I was able to convince her the logic was unsound."

Katie hated how they spoke like she wasn't sitting right there, white chair, white clothes, waiting for them to begin. Thankfully, there were no restraints on her body anywhere. They even let her walk a little bit of the way down the hall. If her legs were stronger, then she could have made it all the way.

"Katie," Emily said, "Are you ready to begin?"

The tests started off simple, cognitive. What is two plus two? What color is this circle? Name one of the planets of the solar system. Then they moved on to situational conflict. You find a stranger's wallet. Do you keep it, or turn it in? Who in this picture is the real mother of the playing child?

Then they started to test her "delusions", and thankfully Emily talked her through it.

"Tell me, Katie," said the leathery old doctor. "Why do you think you are here?"

Tell them what they want to hear, Emily thought. You got out of control.

"Ten years ago, I lost control of my sexual desires, and I haven't been myself ever since," Katie said, trying to put on a little shame, a little confusion.

"What would you do if we released you today?"

Anything but Master. Don't say anything about him.

"See my parents, if they'll let me. I know they stopped visiting a long time ago."

The doctor nodded and took note. "And Katie, would you like to see your old friends?"

"Not right away. I think I would be too embarrassed."

"Not even Charlie?"

Katie, be strong. Don't let them see the truth. They can't take it.

"No, not him. I think it's best for the both of us if we just leave it all in the past."

"Don't you feel strongly about him? Only a few weeks ago you said -"

"I know what I said, Doctor. I still feel strongly, but... you have to understand, I wasn't ready to say goodbye, and he's the only thing I thought I had in here. Now I realize that I didn't. I made all of that up just to feel like I was the victim. I'll still think about him for a while, but hopefully soon I can start making new friends in a new place, and maybe even have a new boyfriend. And then Charlie will just be a part of my past, like he should be."

Good, Katie. That was good.

At the end of the day, they started to scan her brain while they showed her, "explicit pornographic images that mirrored her personal experience."

A young woman, close to her age, tied against a pole and fucked vigorously, begging her Master to go as hard as he wanted, to use her like a toy. Katie knew there was no faking this test. Her brain would respond how it would respond. But we can suppress it, Emily reminded her as the movies played. Just focus on me and what I say, and it won't be as bad. Then I can spin the results in your favor.

And they did just that. Emily sent her thoughts of simple things. The slide at a playground, the sound of wind sighing through giant oak trees. If Katie reached into her a little, she could even see Emily as a little girl, playing hopskotch in the schoolyard and painting model cars with her father. And that helped immensely.

And when it was all over, when Katie was back in her white room, Emily sat with her until everyone left and the door was closed. She hopped onto the bed, kissing Katie deeply and frantically trying to take her own clothes off. "I've wanted you all day," Emily said. "I know Master would be so happy knowing I pleased you."

"Stop," Katie told her, and the girl stopped. Not a woman anymore. She's my little girl now. "Not here. I don't want to risk it."

"Of course, Mistress," Emily said, blushing. She stood again, embarrassed, unsure what to do. At least Katie had trained her enough to obey in the few days she had to play around in her head.

"Once I'm free, I can stay with you," Katie said. "We can spend a few days together, nice and relaxing. I'll get some sunlight, I'll start eating big meals, I'll do yoga and squats and stretches, and you can show me all the ways to do my hair. I want to look beautiful for Master."

"Yes, Mistress."

"And of course, I'll fuck you almost as good as Master did."

**********

Lauren

Lauren could barely resist rubbing her breasts as she walked down the hall to the master bedroom. He was back now, after such a long time in the study, and everyone in the house was aching to please him again. Lauren was no exception. Every day that he stayed shut in was another day spent venting her frustrations on whichever one of the girls she saw first.

His research assistant, Erica, made for a fun toy on the third day. Lauren walked her from room to room, letting her offer her services. "Mistress says I'm a good little servant. May I serve you?"

It was good fun to call in Alex or Lily or Miranda or Natalie, claiming that there was a new writing session starting for Fifth Manor, only to tie one down to a chair and tease her for hours. Natalie, always the feistiest member of the band, reacted much stronger than the others when made helpless. Alex loved to graze the very tips of her nipples or brush her lips lightly against her neck, leaving her former roommate begging for something real, something committed.

But Penny was who she wanted, and Penny was who she couldn't have. She was inconsolable once Charlie retreated into the study, taking more care of the house than the people in it. Some of the girls would approach her as she strung up Christmas lights or hung ornaments, asking when Master was coming out. "He's thinking," she said. "He has a lot to think about."

And she slept alone in the master bedroom, dressed in silk pajamas and drinking warm milk only shortly after dinner. Lauren wanted desperately to crawl under the covers and kiss her way down Penny's body until she could show her just how desirable she was. But that wasn't what her Mistress needed, she knew. So she kept her distance, only taking time to help around the house and get it ready for the holidays.

And then Penny came to her, late in the evening just before Charlie came out of the study at last. It was just past midnight, and Lauren had only moments ago sent Zoe's delectable little tits bouncing out of her room. Penny knocked, entered demurely, and said, "I think I'd like to sleep in here."

Penny took her robe off, baring herself once more to Lauren, but instead of taking her by the hair like she might have done normally, she only laid back and pulled her in close. Lauren nuzzled into her neck, arm draped across her stomach. Penny's skin was smooth and cool in comparison, and for a moment Lauren wished she'd had time to shower and be rid of the sticky sweat she'd worked up with Zoe. But Penny didn't seem to mind. She even stroked Lauren's thick red hair as they cuddled lovingly together.

The smell of constant sex was no longer on Penny. Now Lauren could take in her natural scent, deeply laced in her hair, her skin, her breath. It was something like how Charlie smelled when Lauren first started dating him, though with that feminine touch that simply could not be recreated. I could die here, Lauren mused. The last thing I'd hear or see or smell would be this amazing person.

They didn't say a word throughout the night. But when the sun rose and Ashley started calling everyone downstairs for breakfast, Penny spoke up. She stood, stretched her whole body in a single reach for the ceiling, and knelt down to Lauren. "I'm going to talk to Charlie as soon as he comes out," she said. "I think I know how to help him."

"That's good, Mistress," Lauren groaned through a throat still half asleep.

"I'll tell Lanie and Alex too, but I need you to help remind him that the more we can do for him, the happier he will be. Everything was amazing all summer, wasn't it?"

"Yessss," Lauren hissed happily, remembering all her favorite experiences in the last six months.

"But as soon as his girls left, it went wrong. So we just can't let that happen again unless it has to."

"But how?" Lauren asked.

"He just needs more girls," Penny said. "As many as we can find him."

And now, walking to the master bedroom, rubbing her tits excitedly as she anticipated pleasing her Master once more, Lauren let that conversation ring in her mind. She's right. Penny is always right.

She tweaked her nipples just before knocking on the door, then ran her fingers through freshly washed and recently dried red hair. It was fun to picture how she looked standing here, naked and ecstatic.

Charlie opened the door and smiled at her eyes first, like he always seemed to do. Her body came second, but it was just as breathtaking when he smiled at that. Taking her gently by the hand, he walked her into the bedroom and let his lips fall to hers. He was still dressed in his business casual clothes that he always wore when he was writing or researching. Lauren loved when he kept his clothes on almost as much as when he took them off. Something about him staying dressed made her feel even more subject to his will.

Kissing her lightly, Charlie traced her body with both hands, palms slight up from her hips to her shoulders. She giggled as he pulled away from the last kiss and asked, "How may I serve you Master?"

He tapped one of her shoulders, and she automatically got down on both knees for him. "Remind me why I like playing with you so much," he said.

It was impossible not to smile or bite her lip. Carefully, she reached up to the permanent bulge in his slacks and started to stroke him. If she tried to unbutton too quickly, she would be punished. If the belt came off a moment too soon, she might not be allowed to pleasure him right away. So she teased him first, looked up for his approval every now and then, and played with herself as much as she could without sacrificing his own experience.

When at last Lauren felt she'd earned his cock, he let it spring out of his boxers to land against her cheek. With a gentle lick, she could have sworn it was Miranda she was tasting.

"Do you remember," he said, "how sometimes you would text me after we'd broken up?"

This is about to be a conversation, Lauren anticipated. So instead of taking him in her mouth, she let her saliva dribble down in between her tits. "I do," she cooed as she wrapped her breasts around his cock. "I bet you knew exactly what I was thinking when I sent those texts."

"Maybe," he teased. "Why don't you tell me, so there's no mistake?"

"I tried to play innocent," she said. "Like I just felt like talking. But usually it meant I'd seen you fucking someone at a party or kissing someone around school. And I wanted more of you." He moaned a little as she squeezed tighter. This was the feeling she craved, then and now. His cock between her heavy, pale breasts. It was the very sensation she hunted for six months prior, when she'd talked her way into Penny's good graces at the reunion.

"So you knew I'd been with other girls?" he asked.

"You didn't hide it very well. I remember seeing you fuck... oh, I'm not sure who. But you fucked her on the balcony above Chris Testa's pool at a party. All the lights were off in the water so I just played with myself a little and watched you pull on her hips for a while."

"Who would you want it to be?"

"You mean besides me? Mmmmm..." Lauren licked the head of his cock as it reached up to her lips, her breasts tingling all the while. "I bet Penny would love it if it were Sammy."

"She would," Charlie admitted. "But what would you love?"

"Whatever makes her happy. She's my Mistress."

Charlie smiled. "Come up to the bed, Lauren."

She shivered as he said her name. While she crawled up on top of the duvet, he carefully took off his clothes and set them aside. Gracefully as he could, Charlie spread her legs and entered her slowly, never taking his eyes off hers. "You are so beautiful," he said.

She almost did not hear him. Feeling his cock enter her once more brought back every ounce of lust she had, and if not for his gentle tone, she might have started bucking her hips just to feel him go deeper. Instead, her eyes were locked to his. Warm, brown, a ring of gold around the irises. God, I always loved that.

"Thank you, Master," she managed.

"I'm sorry for shutting you out," he said. "I know you just want what's best for everyone. Penny is right. All of us just make each other happy, and there's no use resisting that. Don't you think?"

"Penny is... is... oh, yes..."

Charlie slid as deep into her as he could, grunting with warm pleasure. "She's very smart," he said as he let his cock settle all the way inside her.

"I love her," Lauren said. That was the only thing that could have come out of her mouth at that moment. She wasn't sure why.

"It's hard not to," Charlie said. "Just keep making her happy. She deserves it as much as I do."

"Thank you, Master," she said. "Thank you for letting me please the both of you."

He smiled at her, still letting his cock sit all the way inside her. "We're the lucky ones, Lauren."

She didn't even have time to feel her orgasm coming. It simply came.

Once he had filled her with his cum and kissed her into a giggling fit, he started to walk her out. "Are you ready for the show tomorrow?" he asked.

"Nervous, but ready," she admitted. "I already have all the backstage passes."

"Good," he said. "I can't wait."

**********

Lanie

They were a new twist on her mother's old scone recipe, and Lanie was selling them as "Manorettes" to the crowd at CityScream. They set up her tent early in the morning, brought in the inspectors to make sure that everything was up to code. She made sure that they tested the regular frosting, indistinguishable from the other kind she'd prepared. "Make sure not to give it to the men," Penny ordered her. "Master isn't interested in owning men right now."

But one of the inspectors looked perfect for him, so Lanie gave her a fresh manorette with the right frosting, and she took a healthy bite gratefully. "That's delicious!" the woman said. "I bet these will sell quick."

The sorority girls, still used to the rush of Girl Scout bake sales from their childhood, offered to help Lanie run the stand. It was in sight of the mainstage, where she could watch her friends have the time of their lives, absorbing the attention and adoration of thousands. And all the while, Lanie could barely get her own Master's attention.

He won't forget about me, she assured herself. Penny did the same, making sure to give her quick little orgasms in between batches back at the house. She would show up just as a new batch went into the oven and dip her hand into Lanie's panties, rubbing at her already slick pussy. That helped, no doubt. But nothing was the same as Charlie's magic cock.

When it's over, Lanie thought. He'll want to thank me, I know it.

There were still a few hours until the show started, and she wouldn't be selling anything until just before Fifth Manor went on. So she took advantage of her position. "You," she said to a petite, freckled girl. "Would you like to get under the table?"

"Yes, Mistress!" the girl said. She grabbed a pair of knee pads that someone brought for just such an occasion, and crawled under the plastic tablecloth. California winters were barely any colder than room temperature, and this day was no exception. Lanie felt no discomfort going out in a dress, though at the very least she'd worn skin-tight shorts underneath. Not that this girl had any problem pulling them down and burying her tongue as far into Lanie as she could.

"Good girl," Lanie whispered as she attempted to look normal. The other girls unpacked the pre-made scones while Lanie took her pleasure.

Not much longer. And then Master will really have all the pussy he could ever want. He'll be so happy, he'll have to reward me.

**********

Penny

She woke up that morning with her arms wrapped around Sammy, and one hand pulling gently at Charlie's cock. He was already kissing her twin sister deeply, making her moan without even laying a hand on her. Penny's nipples hardened against Sammy's back. She squeezed her Master a little harder and made him inhale suddenly. "Good morning," he said. "Fun dreams?"

"There must have been," Penny croaked. "I always play with you in my sleep when I have fun dreams, don't I?"

"Yeah," Sammy giggled. "You do."

Electricity shot through Penny as Alex stirred, her fingers curling against Penny's clit. She'd almost forgotten their guests that night. Miranda was hidden behind Charlie, lightly playing with herself as she listened to the light moans of Sammy. Alex was behind Penny, apparently playing with her as much as Penny played with Charlie. Lily and Natalie laid at the foot of the bed, still sleeping like two little puppies.

Everyone was relaxed as they could be. And they would need it. CityScream was starting soon.

Gina welcomed them all downstairs with a big breakfast, kissing everyone and wishing them luck on the big day. Ashley had the limo brought around front once they were ready to go. Miranda and Natalie took turns sucking Charlie's cock on the ride over, while Penny held Lauren's hand. "I'm sorry you weren't with us last night," she said.

"That's okay," Lauren said, kissing her to show honesty. "Sarah kept me good company."

"Everything's prepared?"

"Everything," Lauren nodded. "They're warmed up and all the new lyrics are set in stone."

Penny glanced at Charlie, too lost in the pleasure of two mouths to pay any attention. "He'll be so happy," she said. "He loves surprises."

The event was out in the streets, protected by the right permits and a bountiful payroll of security guards, police officers, stage managers, and roadies. Surely some big company sponsored the event every year in exchange for a little oversight by the local government. Whatever the case, half the town would be pumping their fists on Main Street, shouting for both local and national bands. Penny was starstruck the moment they arrived at the trailers. But I have to focus. No time to fangirl.

The Fifth Manor trailer was already equipped with wardrobe options and make up artists. The girls in the band squealed together when a stage manager asked, "Are you ready to rock out there?"