Friends, Enemies, and Exes Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Charlie put his arm around Penny and squeezed her shoulder. They looked at one another with pride. You did this, Penny thought.

We did this, he replied. We make a good team.

Lauren was swept up by the lighting designer, and then the live sound mixer. She spouted a dozen terms that Penny knew nothing about, already lost in her artistic vision for the professional debut of Fifth Manor. With nothing else to do, Penny pulled Charlie into what she thought was an empty trailer.

She was sucking his cock for more than a minute before she noticed another pair of lovers at the other end, doing just the same thing. I almost forgot. This is rock and roll we're talking about.

Some time later, after a brain melting dose of cum in her throat, Penny regained the mental capacity to see the start of the concert. Just as Ashley promised, Fifth Manor was neither headlining nor opening the event. An electronic duo called Baron & Duchess went on first, no doubt meant to get the energy going. After twenty minutes of creative spins on Top 40 songs, they rushed offstage to make way for a solo drumming act, some old guy Penny had never heard of. But he cracked into a ten minute solo that really got the crowd moving, even the people just walking in. He must have been past 60, but the guy never slowed down until it stopped completely.

Lauren appeared beside Charlie and Penny as an all-sisters psychedelic band started up. She looked happy, and Penny gave her a quick peck on the cheek just to make her blush. "Everything is set," Lauren shouted. "The mix will be just a little louder on Alex's vocals."

"How's the crowd?" Penny could only see some of the street from offstage, but in the front of the pit she saw a healthy amount of women bobbing their heads.

"It's perfect, a ton of women out there."

Penny leaned in a little closer, hoping that Charlie wouldn't hear her over the band. "Is Lanie ready to go?"

"She's sending everything out as soon as this set ends. By the time ours is over, she should have moved just about everything."

Penny smiled, kissed Lauren full on the mouth. "Perfect! They're all going to love their new lives."

"Who?" Charlie asked.

Shit. "Nothing, babe!"

"Lanie's scones?"

Shit! "Charlie, don't worry about it, she's got the scones under control."

Why are you saying "shit", he asked.

Charlie just calm down, I wanted it to be a surprise, Penny admitted. And if you stop being so nosy, maybe it still can be, she added playfully.

But it was too late. She felt him inside her mind, searching her for the truth. He'd said he would try not to do this, to respect her mind as he would her right to privacy. But surely once he saw what it was, he would calm down and let it happen. Only he didn't.

"No," he said. Charlie blinked a dozen times, like he'd just been blinded by lightning. Then he was away, running to the gates of the stage.

Lauren took a few steps after him, then turned back. "Where is he going?"

"Don't tell the girls. Keep them focused on the show."

Babe, she tried as she ran after him. For all the bumping into people she did on the way out, Penny could have believed that the entire stage crew lined up explicitly to get in her way. Babe, just tell me what's wrong, we can talk through this.

But he didn't answer.

**********

Charlie

He did try to stay out of their heads as much as he could. It felt like walking into someone else's house uninvited. But now he saw the error in this.

A thousand women. More. Penny wanted to dose them with his cum, bring them into the circle, make them a new batch of desperate slaves. But at a concert? A public concert? That was negligent, dangerous, reckless. When he'd given his cum to the girls in the house, they took it willingly. Everyone he'd ever been with in high school, all the women he'd met since moving into the mansion, not one of them was tricked into it. Or were they? Come to think of it, he couldn't really explain Emily's sudden attraction to him, or the return of Greta the reporter after the piece on the mansion. Could Penny have taken some of his cum and slipped it into something?

He could barely remember the days of his non-stop fuck fest. Surely that was when Penny collected the amount of cum needed to dose a crowd this large. It was all researched and premeditated. Everything was thought through. Everything but the consequences.

Babe, just listen! Penny shouted. This is what we talked about. This is what everything has always been about. You can save these women and make them just as happy as the rest of us. Look at everything you've done for your girls! Don't you think everyone deserves that kind of happiness?

He ignored her. Charlie tried to zero in on Lanie, feel out her mind. All the other girls were here, many of them in the crowd. But dozens of them were collected in one spot, all the way at the back of the audience. He ran around the guard rails, mostly unimpeded, and found the booth labelled "Manorettes" where Lanie was separating scones.

He slammed his hands down on the table. "Stop," he ordered.

"Master, I -" Lanie started. A girl crawled out from under the table, her chin dripping with Lanie's juices. Dozens of his girls stood around them, eyes wide and uncertain.

"Do not give anyone these scones."

"But Mistress Penny... um, yes. Yes, Master."

She looked to be on the verge of tears. Even the others were pouting for her.

"It's wrong," Charlie tried to explain. "We can't make anyone do this without their knowledge."

"I understand, Master," Lanie said. "In that case can we... a lot of these are, um, normal. Harmless lemon scones. Would it be all right if we only sent those ones out?"

Charlie searched her mind briefly, only for intent. It was true. Penny ordered half of them to be made regularly. "Yes," he said, feeling breath escape his chest at last. "Get rid of the... special ones. If anyone gives those out... just don't. No one."

The girls cheered up again. Lanie smiled sadly as they all got to work, dumping the bad ones and sending out the good ones in concession boxes. Charlie walked around the table and took Lanie in his arms, kissing her gently. "Was I bad, Master?" she asked.

"You didn't know," he said. "Penny can be very persuasive. I know."

"I just..." a tear fell from her eye. "I just wanted to make you happy."

**********

Alex

Oh, that rush.

They got to do five songs, each one flowing into the next perfectly. Each one of them debuting to a warmed up audience, just as the sun was setting. Orange streaks of light bounced off Lily's cymbals and the black finish of Miranda's bass guitar, and Alex could see how she glowed in the golden hour. I'm beautiful. I'm sexy. This crowd is mine.

It all felt surreal. Sometimes Alex would lose herself in the song, and at the end of a lyric find herself on a different part of the stage, or face to face with Natalie at the height of a chorus. Whenever she looked into the crowd, everyone bounced with the beat and threw up the devil horns as high into the air as they could.

She wanted to be small in the house, small in Charlie's arms. But up here, she was a giant. Up here, she was truly in charge. Even Natalie couldn't dream of taking the power completely. At the end of their last song, Alex threw in an improvised shriek of, "CITYSCREAAAAAMMM!!"

And the crowd, thousands of bodies filled with the same adrenaline that fueled Alex, returned, "CITYSCREAAAAAMMM!!"

The music finally at an end, Alex looked at their listeners. Dozens of women were topless, throwing their shirts and bras around, sitting on the shoulders of their friends to let everyone see just how much they loved the music. Where mosh pits used to be, people were coupling up and making out, switching partners, cheering each other on. Cups of beer spilled onto peoples' shirts, but instead of rage they only felt more excitement, jumping up and down even faster.

But it wasn't quite what Penny had promised. She saw men and women eating the manorettes that Lanie made, though the unmistakable look of new addiction was on no one's face. Something went wrong, she knew. But it was hard to focus on that when the crowd was screaming, "Encore! Encore! Encore!"

She looked at the girls, sweating and happy. Lily counted in the song they'd prepared just in case, and off they went again. But this time, Alex was very conscious of just how wet she was.

**********

Lauren

Only one woman came knocking the day after the concert, and despite his misgivings, Charlie took her in. The phones however, were ringing off the hook. The live footage of the concert that went out had gone as far as national news stations, some reporting on the "new smash rock band from the west coast," some reporting on the, "sudden riotous reaction to the overtly sexual girl group," and a few preaching about the, "dangerous harlots spreading their evil message." But the record producers of the world didn't care what the news had to say. The agents and managers and talk shows cared even less. They all wanted Fifth Manor.

A few girls around the house volunteered to take calls and write down every offer that came in. Ashley was compiling it all into a simple list that the band could look over and make their decisions. This was an important time, Lauren knew. If they didn't take advantage of the hype right away, it would die down too quickly for them to recover.

But she just couldn't keep her lips off those girls.

They fucked one another around Lauren's studio with no second thoughts. Most of the time, Lauren couldn't even remember they were the hottest new story in music right now. How could she, with little Miranda underneath her, whimpering with each thrust of the strap on in her tight little ass, "Yes, yes, yes! Thank you, Mis- Mistress!"

Alex was the most rabid of all, spanking each one of them until she'd gotten the kind of scream she wanted. Even Lauren didn't shy away from letting Alex do what she wanted. "Do you like being played with, Lauren?"

"Yes, yes, yes!"

Smack! "Who are you talking to?" Smack!

"Mistress Alex!"

Smack! "Now try again." Smack!

"I love being played with, Mistress Alex!"

When at last they were willing to admit how tired and dehydrated they were, the girls hopped into the shower together, stealing giddy little kisses. Lauren hopped out first and toweled off, leaving the room to go and find Penny.

Ashley was already waiting, list in hand. "The footage hit all the late night talk shows tonight, and most of them would like to have the band play a song in the next couple days. It would probably be best to only do two or three of them so there's not too much exposure. There's also some independent internet journalists I think it would be good to interview with, to give a more down-to-earth vibe than other bands. If we start marketing for the first album now -"

"Ashley," Lauren interrupted. "Where is Penny?"

"Downstairs. Do you want to talk later?"

"Yes," she said. "Before bed. Don't let me forget."

Penny sat at the empty dining table, Stefanie naked between her legs and licking her slowly. Despite the pleasure, Penny looked disconcerted.

"Mistress Penny?"

Penny faked a smile. "Hello, Lauren."

"Is everything all right?"

"Master doesn't want me upstairs at the moment," she said bluntly. "But I needed a little attention."

"Would you like me to help?"

Penny ran her fingers through Stefanie's hair, then pulled her up. "Go see Gina. Make sure she cums."

"Yes, Mistress Penny," Stefanie said, bouncing up the stairs.

Lauren took off her towel and took Stefanie's place, making sure to keep generally the same pace. But she did hear Penny breathe just a little faster, moan just a little louder. She was still tired from playing with the other girls in the band. Her ass was probably still beet red from Alex's hard round of spanking. But tasting Penny just made Lauren go wild all over again.

"He's not happy with what we tried to do," Penny said. "So we have to make it up to him."

Lauren looked up at her with eyes open wide, hoping to show just how ready she was to do what she needed to do. Penny smiled, started to play with Lauren's hair. "I had a dream last night that Master owned every beautiful little slut on Earth. And he was so happy. All we have to do is convince him that it's the right thing to do. And I think we can do it, as long as we work together. You, me, Lanie, and Alex. We can show him together. Don't you think so?"

Lauren nodded, letting her tongue slide up and down as she did. Penny tensed, smiled, pulled Lauren in closer. "I'll talk to the girls," she said. "And we can have a private session with Master."

**********

Lanie

It didn't take much begging. Charlie wanted to show Lanie just how much he meant to her. And that was a gift no one could top. They were naked together in his bed, alone, and he let Lanie suck his cock as long as she wanted. It must have been an hour of bobbing up and down, curling her tongue around his shaft and drooling all over his cock, when she finally said, "Master, may I invite the other girls in?"

"What other girls?" he asked. But he knew. "Even Penny?"

She bit her lip, stroking his cock gently. Please say yes, please.

"Is that what you want?"

"It would be nice," Lanie said.

"Sammy too," Charlie added. It wasn't part of the plan, but Lanie couldn't see how it would hurt. She rushed over to the intercom and gave the word. A few minutes later, the girls walked in, already naked, and giddily hopping onto the bed.

"Thank you, Master," Penny said as she laid beside him. They kissed, though Lanie could see the hesitation from Charlie. But when she buried his cock in her throat, it melted quickly. Penny's lips were on his neck, and he was off in a realm of pure pleasure.

Sammy snuck her way in to put her lips to Charlie's cock, and Lanie gave her enough space to work. Lauren and Alex snuggled up to Charlie and stole kisses when they could, kissed each other when they couldn't. Before long, Lanie was on top of him, bouncing on his cock, losing breath and her brain.

"Doesn't she look so happy?" Penny muttered in his ear. "Look at her smiling. She loves your cock, Master." And she did.

And she did.

**********

Katie

Alex was the easiest to manipulate. Maybe not the most sensitive, but certainly her easiest way to feel Charlie once again. But like a good slut, she waited her turn and played with the others. Alex had no idea that she had lost all control.

When at last it was her turn to ride his cock, Katie lowered Alex's body onto him and bucked as wildly as she could. It was like playing with a marionette puppet, pulling the right strings to make the right things move. But it was easy, like pulling one string instead of five. Up and down, up and down, up and down, and the pleasure only increased.

Penny watched with immeasurable joy, her own fingers playing with her nipples while Lanie licked thirstily at her pussy. It's a shame you're not allowed to fuck him, Katie thought. You would look so good being used. Maybe I'll finally let you once I'm free. That will be your reward for being so helpful all this time.

"Do you want to cum, Master?" she made Alex say between sharp inhales. "Do you want to cum inside your little whore?"

"Please cum inside her," Penny begged. And the others joined. Sammy, Lanie, Lauren, all fives of his girls moaned and begged desperately. "Cum inside her, Master. Please, please, please cum inside her."

And how could he resist?

As the flood of his semen filled Alex, Katie knew her body must be losing control. Thankfully there would be no one around to see at the facility. Not this late at night. The feeling was beyond euphoria, a pleasure so immense and divine that she could have died a thousand times and felt nothing but happiness. And then she was with him again.

He could not see her, lost in his own pleasure as he was. But he was beautiful, more beautiful than anything in the world. Standing naked in his own mind, Charlie was glowing and unafraid, not hindered by the way he always worried. Katie looked around at the pieces that made him, saw those bits that pulled at twisted at his desires. Time to get rid of these.

But could she look away from him? Could she resist this urge to touch him, to spend a moment, however brief, without the medium of someone else? Before she could even answer herself, Katie was beside him, hands wrapped around him. "Master," she said. "I'm here for you. Will you come save me? Will you let me be with you again?"

He turned to face her. "Katie?" he said.

"Yes, yes, yes..."

"Why are you here?"

"I want to be with you. Please, it's all I've ever wanted."

His brow bent down to his eyes. It wasn't rage, it wasn't confusion. It was fear.

"You've been with them," he said. "With the girls. All along."

"I just wanted to feel you again."

He stepped away, and Katie reached out desperately. But he kept out of her reach. "You're manipulating them. You're... god, Katie. Is this what I did to you?"

"Master, please! Please! I've been waiting for you, all this time! I just want to make you happy!"

And then he was gone. And so was the feel of him, the smell and the sight and the taste. Katie lost touch, and went back to her body. Pathetic. Trapped. And alone.

**********

Charlie

Katie's words echoed in his head. "I just want to make you happy!"

He lost track of time as he recovered from her invasion. When he finally came to, the girls were still in bed with him, pleasuring one another and worshipping his cock. Now it was Sammy on top of him, Penny still curled up beside him and enjoying the view. He could feel another orgasm rushing to the edge of the cliff.

"Stop," he commanded, and Sammy stopped. He laid her down and rushed to his feet, finding whatever fresh clothes he could grab first. The girls sat on the bed, concerned.

"Is something wrong, Master?" Lauren asked.

"Sammy, go back to your room. Girls, play with Mistress Penny. Don't stop until you've all made her cum. Don't leave this room until you're done."

"Charlie," Penny started. "What's wrong?"

"That's an order," he said. Charlie pulled on slacks, buttoned up a shirt, found his wallet. They were still worried, he could feel, but they obeyed immediately. Even Penny didn't want to disobey.

Charlie, she thought. Talk to me.

You're staying out of my head from now on, he said. And just like that she was gone, locked out.

As he rushed out of the room, down the hallway, Gina appeared, half dressed and blushing from some play session he didn't know about. "Gina," he said. "Book me a flight to Boston, right now. Whichever one I can make first."

"Yes, Master," she said. "Are you leaving now?"

"Call me on my way to the airport with the information. Thank you, Gina."

In the limo, Charlie tried to keep calm. It was real after all, this Katie influence. He wondered just how bad it really was, how strong she had become with all the girls he'd claimed over the last six months. Penny, he thought. She's been messing around in Penny's head all this time. "I just want to make you happy," he mumbled.

Charlie needed answers. He needed to see his dad.

**********