Friends, Enemies, and Exes Ch. 12 (FINALE)

Story Info
The reuniting of Charlie and Katie, and the final test.
14.8k words
4.42
9.5k
29

Part 12 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/20/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Charlie

"Dad, they're coming. I can feel it."

"Who? How many?"

"I think all of them. I have to go, I need more time to figure this out."

"I've got a spare car. Take it up to my cabin in Maine. I'll text you the address. Call me along the way, maybe we can think of something together."

Charlie started driving, barely noticing how heavily his foot pressed against the pedal. Katie has them now. And there's more, so many more. The next time I see them I won't be able to resist. I'll be a slave to my own desires.

Shame crept its way back into him. A familiar feeling, the same one that stopped him from using his powers for so many years until Penny forced him, unwittingly starting something she could never have expected.

Oh god, Penny. Penny...

He dared not reach out to her. Even if he could from this far away - and he was not sure if that were possible - Katie would sense it. Maybe she would even take over his body once again. Even if Charlie managed to resist the power of hundreds of women bent to his will, then surely Katie would find a way back in his head and make the decision for him.

This would not be an easy fight.

"What do I do?" he muttered to the windshield. "What the fuck do I do?"

**********

Penny

Her body was not her own.

Mistress knew how to enter her mind at any moment. The other girls as well, though it seemed the more of Master's cum you'd received, the easier she could take over. For Penny, it was like walking through an open door.

Mistress would lay in the bed, naked as she always loved to be, and go limp as her consciousness left her. Penny could feel fire inside her skull for a split second, and then her muscles acted all by themselves. She could not speak or move or communicate, but she could think.

Katie did all the moving for her. Katie spoke with her voice. Katie took Penny's body and did whatever she liked with it. On a concert stop along Interstate 76, Penny's body walked through the freezing air of Colorado to find warm bodies. Men and women alike, jumping and dancing to the tight rhythms of Fifth Manor, would stop to touch her. Grabbing her tits, squeezing her around the waist, stealing a kiss or a lick at her neck and nipples and ears. Katie, in Penny's voice, would giggle, "Thank you."

Cumslut was up on the stage, barely able to sing her lyrics without shoving her hand down her pants. Natalie and Miranda and Lily were focused on their music, but for as much fun as they were having during the performance, none of them held a candle to Cumslut's enthusiasm.

I'll let you play with her later, Katie said.

Thank you, Mistress, Penny responded. Oh, and how good it felt to say.

Katie was right. Obedience was what she'd wanted ever since she first tasted Charlie's cum. Managing the harem she'd helped to build was distracting her from that simple goal. With Katie in charge, she could let her worries melt away and be the perfect little slut for Master. Just like he wanted. Just like she wanted.

"I don't want anything to be off limits," she told him at the Pleasant Valley High reunion. "I want to know that you aren't holding anything back on my account. I want to do things for you. That's what would make me happy."

But Charlie had never really let himself be free. Penny couldn't do that for him. There were moments, many moments when it seemed he was finally ready. All summer long he went back and forth, loving every second of his cock inside the girl of his choice, then suddenly feeling the weight of immense responsibility. No more, Penny thought. Katie can help him.

Yes I can, Katie said. I know, why don't we pick someone to play with? Then I can take a little time to catch up with Master.

Yes Mistress, but... what do you mean?

A giggle, beautiful and infectious, echoing inside her. I'll show you. Let's find Lauren. I know she loves when you play with her.

Lauren. The girl who started her curiosity into Charlie's hidden talent. Freckled, red-headed, pale. Wonderfully massive breasts, big and bright and magnetic eyes. She'd scarcely stopped moaning since Katie joined the caravan. Every touch stimulated her as though it were directly against her clit. She was sitting on Miranda's bass amplifier, straddling it so that the vibrations made direct contact with her pussy. She was in nothing but thin cotton panties, her body on display for the whole crowd beside the interstate.

As much as a public show would be fun, we'll be taking her to the bus. I need to focus, Katie said.

Penny's hand went out and grabbed Lauren's, pulled her off the amp and started walking her through the crowd and back to the tour bus. Behind her, Penny could hear the loud moans and whimpers of Lauren as strangers tweaked at her nipples.

Katie's body was still on the big bed at the back. She looked as though she were dreaming peacefully. In answer to Lauren's big, expecting eyes, Penny's hand pushed her onto the bed and yanked her by the hair toward Katie's crotch. Spreading her legs open unbidden, Lauren tried to crawl up and begin a thorough tasting.

"Excuse me," Katie said through Penny's mouth. "Were you given permission, whore?"

Lauren whimpered, her hair still in Penny's hand. "No, Mistress. I'm sorry."

Penny's hand yanked the desperate slut's head back, stretching her neck taut, and slapped her hard on the cheek. "Try again."

"May I please pleasure our beautiful Mistress?"

A smile crept across Penny's face. Not her own smile.

Lauren's head carefully bent toward Katie's thighs, cautiously awaiting some sort of trap. Finally, she set her tongue to Katie's clit. The mere sensation put Lauren to shivering with delight. Together, they could hear Lauren think, God it feels so good...

Now, Katie said. Take your body back. I'm going to have a look around your mind. Have fun with her.

Penny nearly fell on top of Lauren as control returned. But no sooner did Penny feel her lips against Lauren's back than she shuddered and pounced. Her hands swept up her thighs and grasped at her ass, thumbs pulling her labia apart. Lauren's legs were already quivering, and began to shake as Penny's tongue darted inside of her, tasting her yet again, perhaps for the thousandth time.

She loves you, you know, Katie said. Just like you love Charlie. She knew you were bisexual, you know. Even before the house. Did you?

No, Penny admitted. Not until the house. How did she know?

Intuition. I looked at her memories and found the reunion. She figured it out quickly. Let's see what you remember from that night.

Visions of that summer night in Pleasant Valley came to her, more vivid than she could normally conjure. She saw Lauren on the dance floor, standing dignified and gorgeous with her former brunette hair. "I was kind of thinking of that thing we talked about," Lauren said.

"You mean... about the other women?" Penny responded.

She knew, Penny realized. Lauren knew exactly what she was doing. It wasn't just some friendly advice. She wanted Charlie's cock again.

I can't blame her, Katie reasoned. All things considered.

No, Penny agreed. Neither can I.

And how the tables had turned. Lauren was no longer the scheming ex, she was the obedient fuck toy. Penny slipped her down down to Lauren's clit and teased it, adding a little more pressure with each lick. She was going crazy, overwhelmed by the pleasure. Penny spanked her once on each side for good measure, eliciting two piercing screams absorbed by Katie's pussy.

Katie found the memory of the bathroom stall, of Penny hungrily taking Charlie into her mouth for the first time after tasting his cum. The sensations all came rushing back, even her own thoughts. How his cock looked and felt bigger, tasted better than ever before.

"Please," Penny whimpered. "Fuck another woman right in front of me. Anyone, I don't care who. The first girl you see, just fuck her."

And then there was Lanie, completely by accident.

Such a fun night it was, Katie mused. If only I could have been there. But you've been treating him right without me, haven't you?

Yes, Mistress, Penny replied.

Well, let's see.

Suddenly Katie threw them back, well before the reunion. Charlie was in the kitchen, meticulously measuring herbs for a marinade. Penny sat in their unfurnished apartment, drawing out a floor plan to consider how to decorate. He was singing as he worked, not very well but certainly not bad for a man who'd never had a lesson.

He started dancing his way out of the kitchen, and pulled the paper from her hands, sending it flying off somewhere in the room. Then his arms were around her, and his lips were on hers. "I've never lived with a girl before," he joked.

"Better get used to it pal," she said, and kissed him again.

"Trust me, I intend to."

Katie took them back further still. Only a few weeks into dating. Charlie was in her bed, staring deeply into her eyes. They were naked, finished with their gentle, nervous sex. He'd made love to her like she was perfect. The way he touched her, pleasured her, explored her every muscle, Penny felt truly sexy. And then when they'd finished, how he looked at her and drank in the love that pulsed from her heart and soul...

He loves me, Penny thought. Thank god, he really loves me.

That was what she thought at that moment. Penny swelled with emotion as she relived the moment. But before she could see him say it, as she knew he did just a second later, Katie took them back even further.

They were in school again. It was that first summer they'd spent together, after Lauren was out of the picture and before Alex had jumped in. When Penny hadn't the slightest idea that he'd been fucking half the girls in school.

She was at his house, sitting in his man cave with an ice chest full of orange soda between them. They were watching scary movies in the middle of the day, laughing at the bad acting and the special effects.

"Thanks for hanging out, by the way," Charlie said as they were switching movies. "You're not half bad, Penny."

"Penny?" Nobody called her that back then. She was Penelope for all her life. Until that moment.

"Off limits?" he asked.

"No," she answered, a little too quickly. "I love it."

So cute, Katie said. And then she was back in her own body.

Her hand shot out and grasped Lauren's head, pushing her deep in between her legs, as though she meant to absorb her. Penny looked up, replaced her tongue with her fingers to keep Lauren covered. Katie smiled, mouth open, eyes closed. So many years away, and yet she was more beautiful than any of the hundreds of women in the Fifth Manor caravan.

"I'll be back later... mmmm..." Katie said aloud. "You know... I was going to make you a little pet for everyone, Penny. I was going to go in there and change you for Master, so you'd be the most pathetic little cunt of all. Now, I think I'll need you after all."

"Anything, Mistress."

"When we find Master, he's going to need help seeing what's right. And... mmm, good girl... he hasn't fucked you in so long. When the time comes, hah... beg him to change you, like he did for the rest of us. You're the only one left, and I think once he's made you perfect, he'll see how important it is for him to rule."

Penny heard her, but her body was trying to pull her attention to the quivering slut beneath her. Lauren lapped at Katie's pussy, drilled her middle finger as deep into her Mistress as she could. Her own sex dripped and drenched Penny's hand, her ass pointed up high. She could not resist the urge to finger Lauren's ass. And the screaming grew louder.

"Fuckkk..." Katie seethed. "Good girl, Penny."

Her heart fluttered, and she worked faster. Katie's chest began to rise and fall rapidly. Her cheeks blushed, her smile widened. "Thank you, Mistress," Penny said.

Katie's orgasm came like the pop of a balloon. Sudden, loud, but quick. She let out a single squirt into Lauren's face, and fell back onto the bed, satisfied. "Out," she told Lauren. "Help Lanie recruit."

Lauren bit her lip and nodded, then padded out of the tour bus subdued. Katie jumped across the bed and kissed Penny deeply. "When Master comes back," she said into the base of her neck, "he and I will go find our daughter."

"Your... daughter?"

"We'll teach her everything she needs to know about how to rule justly. And then one day, she will be Queen."

**********

Charlie

"I don't know if you remember," Joseph said over the phone. "I dated someone when you were very young. Had an accident one day when the uh, condom broke. I recognized the reaction before I even saw the rubber. We kind of freaked out, but I knew what not to do. Turned out she wanted to keep the baby. Except there was no baby."

Charlie frowned, gripped the steering wheel a little harder. "She didn't get pregnant."

"To be honest, we started trying. I was comfortable enough to propose at that point, and I did. But no matter how much we tried, she just couldn't get pregnant. We both got examined, I gave a sample and everything. For one they found no irregularities with me, which was shocking for a lot of other reasons. But there was nothing wrong with her either."

"I had a feeling."

Joseph sighed. "She called it off, said she wanted kids and if I couldn't provide then it wouldn't work out. She had a hard time walking away because of the... you know. I'll admit we slept together for a while after the break up. Anyway, uh... to answer your question, yes I think that's one of the things about this. One child, that's it."

"I thought so. Penny and I never really talked about kids. But I always wanted to try someday."

"I'm sorry, Charles."

"It's not your fault, dad. I only have myself to blame. Did you know about my daughter?"

Joseph said nothing for a bit. "Shit, I've told you everything else already. I knew. I didn't want to tell you. That's all there is to it."

"I understand," Charlie said. "I don't know how I would have taken it back then."

"How are you taking it now?"

"I'm not sure yet. All I know is I want to meet her someday."

"Well, take it from me. Having kids is pretty great."

"Thanks, Dad."

**********

Alex

"Um, like, what's Nebraska again?"

"It's a state. Like California." Natalie said.

"Oh! There's like nothing here. Hey, could you fuck me please?"

Natalie laughed, and sauntered over to the closet. She quickly harnessed a strap on to her waist, a bright blue rubber cock ten inches long, and started waving it in front of Cumslut's face. She could barely take her eyes off it. It wasn't Master's, it wasn't even real. But it was molded from a real one, so it was fun to look at.

Cumslut turned around, wiggled her ass for Natalie, and felt relief as it entered her. She was constantly wet, so the toy had no trouble sliding into her. Having something inside her soothed the burning desire. It was easier to think this way. Right, Nebraska. No shows until Omaha.

"I remember when it was just the two of us," Natalie said, "living together in the city. You loved when I whipped you and spanked you and degraded you."

"Mhmm..." Cumslut said. It felt so long ago. Back then, she was taller. She had a different name. What was it? Anna... Amy... Alli... Alexis? Alexis. One, two, um... one, two... four... A, C, G... fuck...

It was no use. Natalie was pulling her long pigtails and ramming the rubber cock into her. "Now you're so small and defenseless," Natalie said. "So sexy and powerful onstage and yet so fuckable. I bet you're even more fun to torture now."

Natalie pushed the strap on deep into Cumslut's pussy, holding it there until she started whimpering. Teasingly, her former roommate withdrew, and she started wiggling in desperation. "Pleeeeaaaasssseeee!"

"You're very hungry," Natalie said. "You must want Master back so badly."

"Mhm!"

Carefully, Natalie entered her again, increasing her pace with each thrust. "We'll have him back soon. And then we can have all the cum we want. You love his cum, don't you? Don't you little Cumslut?"

Yes... god yes...

The Interstate turned from a number Cumslut couldn't read into one that looked like two stacked circles next to one lonely circle. The road stretched on and on, and with each stop, Cumslut was passed to a different bus to play.

Halfway through Nebraska, she hopped out of the tour bus to run into the gas station, still nude from head to toe. She could barely see over the counter, little as she was, but the middle-aged woman behind the counter was very clearly shocked to see her. Alex reached up, hundreds of dollars in her hand. "We need lots of gas!" she said.

The woman stared at her, dumbfounded, and took the money slowly. Lanie walked into the rundown station not long after. She was dressed enough to appear normal, though her pale cheeks were flushed and her hair was clearly pulled on recently. She had an old can of chewing tobacco in hand, now filled with a sticky white substance that she was dabbing at with one finger and gently sucking on.

"Sorry about her," Lanie laughed, finger still hanging in her mouth. "She's a little out there. How many gallons do you think that will get us?"

"Uh..." the woman looked down at the money in her hands and started counting. She said a number that Cumslut didn't think she'd ever heard before. That must be a really big number. One, two... um...

The woman rang them up, and Lanie took another taste. "Mmm, god that's good. Hey, you wanna try some?"

The clerk turned on the pumps, and waved outside. Ashley and Gina and Sarah started filling the first buses at the only three diesel pumps. Smiling with a little sarcasm, the woman looked at Lanie's canister and crossed her arms. "What's in it?"

Cumslut laughed in her own empty little head. She knows we're wild.

"Not drugs, if that's what you're worried about," Lanie assured her. "It tastes really good."

The woman took a healthy coat on the tip of her finger and dipped it into her mouth. Instantly her knees went weak, and she grabbed the countertop. A long grunt escaped her throat. "Holy shit..." she gasped.

"Good, right?" Lanie said.

"Mmmm," Cumslut said. "Sooo goood..." She knew Lanie wasn't talking to her. She just couldn't help it.

The woman nearly lunged across the counter for more, but Lanie pulled the canister back. "Hey, we've got a limited supply. We're actually on our way to go get more."

"Where?" the woman demanded. She pulled out her cell phone and walked out from behind the counter. "Give me the address."

"Calm down," Lanie said, putting a finger against the woman's lips. Cumslut took a good look at her. She must have been halfway through her forties, short-haired and dressed in tattoos. Probably a biker. Her version of sex was quick and powerful, but ultimately unsatisfying. This taste of Master's cum was the first time she'd truly felt like a woman.

"I'm sorry," the woman said, her teeth clenched. "I just... I want more."

"Well," Lanie said. "We've got room on the bus if you want to come along."

"Well..."

Lanie took a dollop of cum on her finger. "All you have to do is kiss me," she said, and wiped her finger along her tongue.

With only a moment of hesitation, the woman darted to her, pressed her tongue to Lanie's, and melted into her arms. Cumslut couldn't help but reach around and grab the new whore's breasts, massaging them gently. Whoever she was, she wasn't really Cumslut's type. But that didn't matter. It was just too much fun to resist.