Friends First Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don't know how long he was holding me for but eventually he started to feel his way around. He ran his thumb up the spine and just before the helmet he wrapped his fist around me and squeezed. It felt amazing, then he said "fuck me dude, how much pre-cum do you produce". We both laughed and as the laughter started to fade I looked at his cock and told him he wasn't far behind. I tentatively reached out towards him and he moved into me the last 6inch, our hips and shoulders were touching, his soft warm skin felt great on mine. Nothing compared to the heat and the feeling of the power in his body I got as I wrapped my fist around his raging cock.

He closed his eyes and let his head drop back; I knew he was feeling what I had felt only minutes before. Slowly I started to massage that beautiful engorged shaft, the pre-cum started practically running out of the tip onto my hand. I wanted to taste it more than anything but restrained myself; I knew that would be too much too soon.

Mark had never taken his hand from my cock and I was happy to leave it there with my own pre-cum slowly running over his thumb, but as he came round he started to slowly massage what was collected around his hand into my shaft. I followed his example and did the same.

Another fantasy was fulfilled, I was feeling him in a more intimate way and it was amazing!

As I thought more about this I thought about what I enjoyed doing to myself, and what he had said he enjoyed doing to himself. I ran my thumb up to his slit and started to cover his shining helmet in pre-cum, then wrapping my hand around it I started to massage it doing circles at the back with my thumb. As I squeezed it tight, it would slide through my palm disappearing into my grasp and then rise back out into view as I released. This always drove me wild when I did it and as his head went back and I saw his eyes roll I knew it was doing the same to him.

Suddenly he cried out "FUCK" his body convulsed, his grip on me faded to virtually nothing. His spare hand came up in a flash and grabbed my hand stopping me. Just as I started to get worried that I had gone too far, he turned with a little smile on his face and said "fucking hell that was amazing, I nearly lost it".

It had never occurred to me that I might make him cum, the thought of it made my dick twitch in the air above me. Mark saw this and as if it was normal re-gripped his hand back around it. As he resumed stroking me I slowly started to move my hand over his shaft again. He let go, but instead of putting his spare hand back at his side, he cupped his sack and slowly started to massage it. I was in awe now watching us both playing with him. I wanted to do so much more so badly and needed to know if he had thought of doing the same, so I started to think of more questions to ask him.

I think he knew it was coming or wanted to ask some himself because he was looking at me expectantly as I faced him with the start of my inquisition.

Firstly I needed to know why he had stopped me from making him cum. He told me he didn't want to cum on me and was enjoying what we were doing too much. This last bit was music to my ears and I told him I didn't mind if he cum on me, meaning my hand.

I realised as I said it, it sounded like I meant anywhere on me.

Before I lost my nerve I asked what else he had fantasised about us doing, I think he was prepared for the questions now. We had broken the ice enough to know we had both thought about more. He looked down at my cock and said with what sounded like more confidence than I was feeling.

"I have this fantasy where we rub our cocks together and I wank them both at the same time."

I've had the same one I said with eagerness but I added that in my fantasy we rub the tips of our cocks together and share our pre-cum.

I asked him if he wanted to try it and without waiting for a reply I let go of his cock and rolled on my side. Mark quickly did the same, clearly as eager as I was to experiment. I grabbed my cock and pushed it down so it was pointing at his, he did the same and as we had both only been slowly stocking each other for a while before this there was pre-cum oozing from the tips of both our cocks. As he brought his hard cock down to meet mine they met slit to slit, the thought of our cum mixing and the sensation of our two hard cocks touching was something I will never forget.

We started rubbing them against each other, smearing our blended juices all over each other's swollen helmets. We developed a rhythm circling each other while thrusting short thrusts to get the sides. When he stopped and shuffled in closer I knew what he wanted, so I let go of my cock and watched as he took both of them put them together and gripped his hand round as far as it would go. He slowly started to massage them together; I had a free hand so started rubbing across the top of the helmets at the same time with the flat of my palm, doing what I had done earlier but to two cocks for the first time. Again we developed a rhythm, thrusting slightly making our cocks slide against each other and our balls touch. It was amazing but far too much for me and soon I felt the familiar build up and my shaft swell.

I had to stop with a sharp intake of breath.

I looked up at Mark, he was looking at me, again he must have known because he whispered.

"It's ok do it if you want, I don't mind if you cum on me either."

I met his gaze and said in a similar whisper.

"Not yet, I am enjoying it too much. Have you ever tasted your own cum?"

He nodded saying he didn't mind the taste of pre-cum but wasn't keen on actual cum. I agreed, saying I preferred the taste of pre-cum but didn't mind either. Looking down at our cocks held together both leaking again, I had stopped rubbing them, and I asked if he would mind if I tasted his to see if they were the same. He told me to go for it as long as he could taste mine as well.

As he was holding my cock and I didn't want him to let go, I scooped some off my cock first and offered it to him. He looked at me and I realised it was more than a little strange me offering him my cum to suck of my fingertip. Before I could retract my hand he took the finger in his mouth and very thoroughly cleaned it off. Using the same finger I went to scoop his from the tip of his cock, just as I put my finger against the edge of his helmet he gripped our shafts together tightly. This caused a big drop to ooze from his slit onto my finger. I scooped it up and with a wry smile on my face quickly put it in my mouth so I didn't lose any.

"What do you think," he asked.

"Mmmm nice," I said. Still getting the remnants from my finger.

We compared how they tasted while he massaged us together some more. He told me mine was sweeter than his, I agreed but his had a musky flavour that I really enjoyed. Strange now I think about it, it was like we were comparing our favourite meals.

As we were talking I had noticed his ass flexing as he thrust, I had wanted to feel it for years and now was the time. Casually as I could, as we chatted I moved my free hand over us and around so my palm was squarely over his ass cheek. I gripped him quite firmly, adjusting myself to make it look like I was stabilising us. He never made a protest but it did interrupt his flow of conversation for a second.

We lay together like this for a while, taking it in turns to experiment stroking our cocks and saying what felt the best for us. Eventually we got to a long pause in the conversation.

I had been on the edge for so long and was so honey it felt like I was losing my mind. I decided I couldn't wait any longer.

I asked the question that I had wanted to get to all night.

"Have you ever thought about sucking another guy's cock?"

The silence grew and then to my relief he said.

"I've fantasised about sucking your cock loads."

I could have cried out with joy, I had wanted it for so long and now surely it was going to happen.

"Really!"

"Me too." I said.

I've wanted to try for ages but dare not say anything in case I ruined our friendship. We both let out a little laugh which it think was more pent up relief than anything else.

Part 4

When the laughter subsided and we were just laid face to face neither one of us were touching our cocks, they were just resting between us mine over his. Glistening like flesh coloured crossed swords. I asked him if he wanted me to go first but he had had a better idea. When he suggested a sixty nine so we could go together my cock agreed with a lurch before I could say a word. I was so eager that the words had barely come out of my mouth as I started to change position. He stayed where he was and I flipped over so I was facing him on my side.

His beautiful hard dick inches from my face.

As eager as I was not 30 seconds ago now I froze...

This was it, did this mean I was gay? What about the fact I still fancied women? So many questions now boiled in my mind and butterflies riled in my stomach.

I wanted this so badly, and then I felt Mark's hand wrap around my shaft and all the questions vanished in a fire of lust. I reached out and took his swollen cock in my hand and gripping it tight, stroked it a few times knowing full well what would happen. As the largest amount of pre-cum I had seen oozed free from him I moved my head in extended my tongue and scooped it up. As soon as I felt my tongue touch the slit I opened my mouth and took the tip of him in. Feeling the top of his smooth crown running along my tongue was nothing short of amazing. Again the power I felt having control of his desire only served to heighten my own.

Then I felt him shudder and his cock pulsed in my hand, I realised he was about to cum so I released a little pressure and stopped moving my tongue. I didn't want it to end so fast and I don't think he did either. It took him a second to regain his composure then I felt his hand start move on my cock. He still hadn't started to suck me yet but I honestly didn't care, because as he started to move again he also started a slow short thrust with his hips.

I resumed all my attention on the beautiful cock embedded in my mouth, swirling my tongue over the head with my lips firmly clamped around his shaft. His thrusting continued but I wanted more, so I reached around his waist with my arm and taking a firm hold of his ass I pulled his hips forward as he thrust causing him to hit the back of my throat and a loud moan to escape his lips.

This must have broken his barrier of doubts because before the moan had ended I felt his warm mouth devour my cock. He was far more vigorous than I had been however and had taken me to the back of his throat in seconds. As he drew off me his tongue danced on my shaft and up until he only had the tip in his mouth. After swirling his tongue around there a few times, back down he went. I was moaning like crazy, it felt so good, better than any girl had ever done. I released his cock from my mouth and told him.

"Don't stop, you are fucking amazing."

I think he murmured thanks but it was hard to tell. Using my other hand I reached up and cupped his balls before again swallowing my best friend, and now lovers cock. As I massaged his ass and played with his balls he moaned pretty much continuously and that gave me my next idea. I let his cock now slick with saliva slide from my mouth and ran my tongue down the shaft to the base, then following the line of his groin I took one of his balls in my mouth and gripped his shaft in my hand. As I swirled it around my mouth I could hear the squelch as my hand ran up and down his spit slickened cock. He let out this half moan/growl took his mouth from my cock and told me in an almost desperate tone to stop or he was going to lose it.

I was struggling to hold back my own eruption by now so to hear he was there as well was a relief. I removed my mouth from his now well soaked sack and told him I was the same. There was a moment of uncertainty between us but I was enjoying myself so I told him, I'll carry on as long as he tells me just before he cums. He must have felt the same because all he said was.

"Sweet, you do the same."

Filling his mouth with my cock again, I looked down watching him taking me, feeling an irresistible urge I started to thrust my own hips. He looked down past my cock to see me watching and reached up to take hold of the base of my shaft with one fist. I knew I wasn't going to last long and wanted us to cum at the same time.

I smiled, taking hold of him with one hand and his ass again in the other. I slid him into my mouth savouring every inch knowing soon it would all be over. As soon as I felt him touch the back of my throat I went to work on him, sucking him in as he was doing to me, meeting his thrusts with my willing mouth and tongue. I even helped a few along pulling my hand on his ass so they started to go deeper into my throat.

I was holding off cumming with everything i had but I knew it was near; I wanted us to cum together so badly.

I felt my build up go too far and knew I'd lost it, before my orgasm took over me I called out to him that I was cumming. I took him back in my mouth straight away and attacked his gorgeous cock with everything I could think of. He pulled me free from his mouth without a second to spare and my body lit up like fireworks were bursting inside. I watched through star speckle sight as rope after rope of my thick white cum burst free and splashed off his chest.

To my credit I never took his cock from my mouth, as soon as I had the smallest composure I returned to repaying the favour in kind. He kept hold of my dick slowly massaging it and rested his head down, watching me. I smiled a little as I saw him looking then closed my eyes, making my whole world the engorged cock before me.

As I drew him into my lips back and forth around him he started thrusting. Keeping just half of him in my mouth and gripping the other half with my hand I worked up and down his shaft, all the time massaging his swollen helmet firmly with my tongue. I had been going less than a minute when I felt him thrust a little harder, like a little spasm had run through him. Then his shaft pulsed in my mouth. I felt a spark of joy and knew he was mine. I increased my ministrations and within seconds he pulsed again but stronger. I started to twist my hand on his slick shaft as I worked up and down. That was it. Within a stroke and a few swirls of my tongue he cried out.

"NOW MAN!"

To my own shock as well as his, instead of releasing him I pulled on his ass in time with his trust.

As his cock hit the back of my throat his orgasm burst free, I felt him swell and pulse as he filled my willing mouth with the first load of his thick seed. I nearly gaged as that first stream hit but started swallowing instead, more out of instinct than anything.

He continued to cum and it felt amazing!!

I was connected to him through every pulse and tremor. His hips thrust into me spasmodically. His cum continued to flow but I knew when it was coming now and swallowed it eagerly. It tasted good and felt so natural to be devouring the essence of a man who I was this close to.

I savoured it and the feeling of it going down and coating my throat is forever etched in my memory.

As his orgasm subsided I opened my eyes and looked at him, I continued to gently suck him, and he looked down with an exhausted smile on his face. When he twitched back i knew he had become sensitive so I released him and turned around so we were face to face again.

We talked through sleepy eyes about what we liked and complemented each other on techniques.

All the time my thoughts were on the tingling in my throat from his cum, what we had just shared and when we could do it again.

We did it again...many times.

And he is still as close as a brother to this day

THE END

12