Friends Give Me Erotic Challenges Ch. 03

Story Info
A Strip Club and I Give My First Lap Dance.
3.9k words
7.8k
17
2

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/30/2023
Created 10/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Gentlemen. May I have your attention please," The announcer stood on the small stage which was surrounded on three sides by bar stools and seating areas.

"Tonight, we have a newcomer for your viewing pleasure. Her name is "Lana Tana."

There was minimal clapping. Most of the forty or so men in the room had heard the announcers' presentations many times. What they wanted was for their beers to be kept full and the acts to keep on coming.

I was to be the next act. A fact I had not known until an hour before. We were in a strip club about an hour from our home. The club, "Murphys Muffs" was next to a truck stop and most of the patrons sported noticeable beer bellies.

"Lana Tana." I chuckled at that name as I had no clue where it came from. Susan had assigned it to me when she was telling me what my next challenge was to be.

"You don't want to use your real name in a place like this," she stated the obvious.

The more accurate statement should have been "You don't want to be within miles of a place like this." Rundown and sleazy. And, it now seemed, I was about to be performing on that stage in this place.

It was only after the six of us had arrived and taken a table at the back of the room that Susan told me what the challenge was to be. "Tonight is Hot Cougar Night here at Murphy's," Susan said. "Well, you are a cougar, and you are going to give these men a show."

This really didn't surprise me. Once we had arrived there, I expected something along these lines. "I have no clue how to be a stripper!" I exclaimed to Susan and Megan. "I can barely dance or, well, do the sort of things those young women just did." We had watched several acts, and they were all women in their twenties who had their routines down.

"We have that covered," Susan said as she and Megan led me toward the stage.

"I don't even have any sort of stripper outfit or anything!"

"Like we said, we have that covered. Now stop your whining and come with us if you want to complete this challenge."

So, I dutifully let myself be led along by them and soon I found myself standing there on that stage, flanked by my two friends. Do friends do this sort of thing to their friends? The obvious answer was yes.

Susan took the microphone and tapped on it to get the audience's attention. What those men now saw on the stage in no way looked like a traditional stripper. Instead, they saw three attractive and slender women in their forties who were attired in normal streetwear and not stripper costumes. Some of the men could easily have thought we were police, given the conservative nature of our dress.

"Gentlemen," Susan gave the audience a big smile, "My friend here, Lana Tana, has accepted a challenge from my friend and me. She won't be dancing for you as that isn't her thing. Instead, if you would like for us to proceed, we will strip her for your visual pleasure. Oh, in case you can't tell. She has never even been in a fine establishment like this before. This is all new to her."

"Should we remove her clothes," Megan joined in, speaking to the small crowd as she looked around the room and saw that all eyes were on us. "Or, if you prefer, we will just go back to our table. Do you all have a preference?"

"Strip her!" One male voice called out, followed by cheers from other men.

Damn, so this was actually going to happen, I thought as I stood there on the stage between my friends. All of those men might soon see me naked, just as they had watched the young women before me. My knees felt weak at the prospect of this all.

Susan nodded to someone off stage and soon the music began to play. That was our cue.

"What do I do?" I asked Megan.

"Tonight, you are just an object. We will handle things. All you do is stand there and look beautiful and give your admirers a big smile. Oh, don't forget to just look at them and get direct eye contact. It is sexier that way."

So, I did as I was told. Then I heard Susan announce, "This denim dress of hers is not at all sexy. Maybe if we unbutton it a little, that will help." She was referring to the casual knee-length dress I was wearing. It had several buttons from my sternum down to the hem.

I stood there and Susan undid several buttons at the top while Megan undid some from the bottom, I was left with the center three buttons remaining. At that stage, I wasn't flashing anything, but it wouldn't take much to do so.

"What, no cheers?" Megan teased the audience. "So, maybe those other pesky buttons need to be undone, and how about if we get rid of this old dress altogether?"

It only took a few moments for my friends to finish unbuttoning my dress, slip it over my shoulders, and then casually toss it aside as if it was an old rag. While this was going on, I looked out over the audience and gauged their reactions. They seemed to like what they saw.

What they now could see was me standing there with just my black bra and panties and my shoes. That was it. I was now down to just my underwear in a room full of horny men. One of those horny men was my husband who was sitting at the far side of the room. I locked eyes with him for only a second and I could tell that this was exciting for him.

"Hey, guys, where are the tips?" Susan teased.

"When we see tits, that is when she sees tips?" A wise guy called out.

Megan had me slowly turn as I stood there on that low stage so that every man could see me from all angles. At that point, I was craving the approval of these men. These strangers.

"Should we continue undressing our friend or have you had enough?" Susan prodded the audience.

"Tits!" one of them called out, followed by a series of similar requests.

"Tits it is, fellas," Megan announced and, as I was looking toward the center of the room, I felt her undo my bra, pull it from my body and then pitch it into the room for the men to do with as they pleased.

My breasts were bare and forty to fifty men and a handful of women were looking at them! At that moment I was proud of how I looked. I knew my body was in good shape and now all of that exercise was paying off with the hungry looks from those men.

Then a new thing occurred. Men started putting money up on the stage. Men were tipping me because I had bared my chest! I was now, for the first time in my life, being paid for something sexual. Wow! This excited me so I ran my hands over my breasts and played with my nipples while arching my chest out some. This earned me some sounds of praise and more tips.

Susan said into my ear, "Good going so far. They like your hot bod."

My two fully dressed friends knelt before me, with one woman on either side. In unison, they reached to the sides of my black panties and pulled them down and down until they were at my feet and the panties were pitched into the audience with a cheer. That bra and panty set was expensive, but, oh well.

Just that morning I had shaved every inch of my crotch. I hadn't known in advance that I would be on display like this, but I was now very happy that I was completely free from pubic hair. I put my thoughts back to the activities at hand. My friends ran their hands up and down my legs and up the inside of my thighs. Susan nudged my legs wider and for several moments those beautiful ladies explored my legs and inner thighs, up to within an inch of my cunt. Loud cheers prompted them on.

"Let's see if we can get some more tips," Susan teased and then lifted my right foot slightly as she put it through a wedding garter and then slowly and sensually inched that lacy white item up my leg until it was midway between my knee and pussy.

"Fellas, how about if she crawls over to the edge of the stage so you can see her up close and personal? Oh, and don't forget to put in tips in this cute little item around her thigh. Those are luscious, long, and slender thighs, aren't they?" Susan was really working the crowd.

Doing as Susan had announced to the crowd, I knelt down and did a slow crawl the few feet to the edge of the stage where several men sat. Once there, my face was just inches from theirs. One of them was ugly as hell and in some very weird way, this made the game a bit more perverse and even sexy. I tried to give him and each of the men near me the best sexy smile I could come up.

After a few moments of this, I rose so that I was just kneeling on the stage and leaned slightly so that my tits were now close to their faces. Would they reach out and touch me? Were there rules in the club against this? Yes, I later learned, if any of them had grabbed me, the bouncer would have kicked their ass out of there.

Across the room, my husband, Jack, and our friends Mark and Sam were sitting and watching. I didn't look for them, but I was hoping they were enjoying the show. The previous weekend I had only given them brief looks at my sex and breasts. Tonight, they, and every person in that bar, were able to visually examine every inch of me. I rather liked that.

Rising a little higher with my back straight, but still on my knees, I spread my legs wide so they could visually examine my very wet cunt. Damn, I was wet! One of them slid his hand up my thigh and inserted some money into that white garter. He did it in such a way that the edge of the money was touching my cunt. That odd and unexpected touch was kind of kinky fun. So, I edged the garter up a little more, moved over to another man and he too let his hands explore my thighs until he placed some more money into the garter.

This was fucking incredible for me. The sensations were mounting. Damn, don't let me have an orgasm in front of all of these strangers!

"Show us your ass," a college-age guy called out. So, following this request, I stood up, went over to the stage edge next to where he was sitting, turned around, and then leaned over. I was now openly displaying my ass to this young guy. Even my husband had never been so blatant about wanting to ogle my ass. He liked to play with it but he had never actually said "let me see your ass and your anus."

I spread my ass cheeks and slowly lowered myself until I was less than a foot from that cute young man's face. Again, would he touch me? Again, the answer was no. These guys all seemed to know the rules which I didn't.

That cute young man stood and ran his hands up my legs until he reached the garter. Another tip. Another bit of currency poking up into my cunt.

Susan motioned for me to return to the center of the stage where she and Megan were standing. What did she have in mind for me now?

"Gentlemen," Susan, using the microphone, called out, "you've been a wonderful audience and have given our friend memories of her first strip she will never forget." There was a small chorus of applause. "Unfortunately, we need to leave the stage now as another act is waiting to perform for you." This announcement was followed by a few men saying they wanted more from me.

"Guys," Susan said to the group, "Our friend here has never given a lap dance. I've checked with the management, and they are fine with the idea of one of you taking her to the private area back there," she pointed to a set of dark red curtains leading into a back area. "She needs to be taught how to do a proper lap dance."

"Count me in," one of them called out.

"Hear me out, guys. There are some limits. First, whoever her teacher is, he or she needs to follow the rules so that this fine establishment doesn't get in trouble. That means no kissing, no touching her fun bits and she can't touch your fun bits with her hands or mouth. Also, even though she is beautifully naked, your clothes, well most of them anyway, must stay on. Everything else is fair game."

"Me, me! Pick me!" another voice said, causing some laughter around him.

"Not so fast," Susan told them. "Her lap dance teacher will be the person who wins the auction by coming up with the biggest tip."

So, the stage was set so to speak. I stood there nude while my friends were seemingly going to auction off my body.

I probably should have been pissed. I wasn't. I wanted to see how this would play out.

= = = = =

The auction for someone to "teach me" how to give a lap dance started with a flourish.

"Ten bucks," one young guy called out causing Susan to groan. Soon that bid went to twenty, then forty, and finally one hundred dollars.

"Gentlemen, check out this fine bit of womanhood. She could soon be grinding on you back in a private room and you can only come up with one hundred dollars?"

Actually, I was flattered by the bid but Susan definitely wasn't accepting it.

The bids grew until it seemed that the real ugly guy who caught my attention earlier was going to win at two hundred dollars.

"One thousand dollars!" A male voice called out causing Susan to yell out "Sold to the distinguished, grey-haired gentleman with the blue shirt."

I looked into the room to see if I could determine who I would soon be giving a lap dance to. Oh, holy hell! It was my boss, Frank!

I quickly stepped over to Susan and told her that I couldn't do this because I knew the man. It had to be someone else.

"Well, Janet, you're standing here naked, and he has probably been exploring every inch of your body with his eyes. So, well, I don't see the harm in this next little step. He already knows that you are a bit of a slut."

"I'm not a slut!" I said shocked.

"Not fully. But you've shown that there is a slut inside you just waiting to get out. So, go with him and go learn how to properly do lap dances.

= = = =

Frank, a man who had been my boss for nearly four years and was in his early sixties, came up to me and acted as if he didn't know who I was. This gave me a moment of relief and I thought that maybe he really didn't recognize me. Maybe I could get away with this crazy thing without screwing up my career.

Two minutes later we were in a semi-private area with cushioned bench seats, low lights, and pictures of naked women on the walls. "So, are you ready to give your presentation in Des Moines next week?" he asked, giving me a mischievous smile. So, well, it would seem that he did know who I was.

I couldn't help it. I simply laughed out loud. "Frank, you are something else." Then I gave him a quick hug, not caring that I was naked, and he was fully clothed.

"Janet don't' let our work relationship take away from what this thing here is about. Just think of me as some older, divorced guy who you are going to have a bit of fun with. I won't delve into why you're here tonight. What you do in your private time is just that, private."

"Except," I laughed nervously, "when I am nude in front of my boss and about to be up close and personal with you."

"Don't worry. Let's just have some fun. I promise you that this will be our secret and no one at work will ever know. By the way, have you really never given a lap dance or been in a strip club like your friend said?"

"Never," I said as he sat on the cushioned bench with me, naked, standing before him. "I'm just assuming that I straddle you or something and rub around on you. Right?"

"I hope your presentation in Des Moines is better than that," he laughed. "Here," he guided me to kneel before him. "Play with my mind first. Look into my eyes and try to seduce me with yours. While you're doing that, let your hands roam along my pant legs and tease my legs."

I did as he guided me, and it was sensual as hell. As we soaked in each other's gaze, I ran my hands up from his feet, over his knees, and up to his thighs. "Can you take your pants off?" I asked. "I would love to feel your skin."

"Unfortunately, they must stay on in these places," he said as he reached into his pants and adjusted his cock. It would seem that I was having as much of an effect on him as I was on myself. Put another way, we were both turned on.

"Now, move upward and straddle just one of my legs with yours."

I did, and soon I had my left knee up between his legs.

"Lean over and let your beautiful breasts come close to my face."

Soon, my right breast was not only close to him, but it was also grazing his forehead, and then I shifted so that my nipple was touching his nose and then his right cheek. I wanted to let him suck on my tit but knew that this was outside of the house rules.

"Rub your pussy on my pant leg. Get pleasure from being with me. Then press against my crotch with your knee."

"I'm wet. It will show on your pants." I glanced around and saw a set of hand towels. "Here, we can use one of these," I started to place it on his leg.

"No, but thank you. I don't want any more layers between us. I will gladly wear your wetness like a badge of honor."

Soon I was pressing my wet sex against his right thigh and rubbing and rubbing. I was using his leg to edge myself.

"Let me taste you," he said in a low, seductive voice.

Yes, this was something I wanted too! I reached down to my cunt and put two fingers up into me. Then, I pulled those wet digits out and brought them to his lips where he proceeded to suck on them. My boss was tasting my pussy juices. I'm guessing that this is not in the HR manual anywhere.

"Now for the fun part," that wonderful, silver-haired, and sophisticated man said in a voice that completely melted me as he slightly adjusted his position. "Straddle my lap and press down. Push your pussy against my cock. It's very hard now because of you. I pulled it out from my undershorts so there is only the material of my slacks between us."

"Can I rub against you until you cum?" I couldn't believe that I was saying these things to my boss.

"Normally I would love that but let's focus on you. Also, I've had that done to me before and I just end up with a sticky mess in my pants, even with a tissue at hand. No, I'll refrain from cumming just now."

"Will you jerk off thinking of me when you get home?"

"Do you want for me to do that?" he asked with a playful smile that melted me even further.

"Yes, also I want you to take a picture of me. I need for you to take a picture of me naked and standing before you so you can look at them while you jerk off later." I had no clue if this was within the rules but at that point, I had set all rational thinking aside.

I got up from Frank and that bench and stood back four feet which was all the distance I could get in that small booth. I stood there smiling at him while Frank took several photos of me. One photo was of my face and breasts and another focused on my cunt. Then, I turned around and bent over so that he could take a picture of my ass.

"Those pictures will be safe with me, I promise," he said as I returned to the padded bench and straddled him again. I pressed down against him and could feel that wonderful cock pushing up against my pussy. While this was happening, I was cradling his face between my naked breasts.

"Rub against me, Janet. You're beautiful, you know. I have admired you for years and with this wonderful opportunity I want and need for you to rub against me until you have an orgasm."

In theory, this lap dance thing had been for me to bring him to climax. Instead, it had all turned around so that it was all about me and my climax. And, that climax was rapidly building as I rubbed and rubbed against him. I pulled his face from my chest and started kissing him. This was probably an infraction of the club's rules but fuck it. I needed to taste his mouth desperately.

"Oh, shit, and damn!" I said, as I briefly pulled my face back. Then I returned to pressing my mouth into his so that my screams of delight would not be heard throughout the establishment. His slacks-bound cock was hard against me, and I had been rubbing furiously against him for several minutes and this had brought me to one incredible climax.

Me, a professional, mature, and theoretically sophisticated woman was in a dark booth in a sleazy strip club, and I was humping my boss, and it was wonderful.

12