Friends Give Me Erotic Challenges Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was done. I had my orgasm. I was limp and all energy was gone. His pants were soaked from my juices.

Frank just held me close to him for several moments while I regained my composure. "I'll leave you to yourself to recover," he kissed me gently on my lips. "Oh, and I'm looking forward to your presentation in Des Moines next week."

This last statement caught me off guard in a delightful way and I laughed as I watched that wonderful man leave the booth.

===

End of chapter 3. The next installment brings even more adventure for Janet.

12
  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
Camguy4funCamguy4fun7 months ago

This chapter was so erotic! Excellent story!

DickTraceyDickTracey7 months ago

Love these stories, can’t seem to get enough. I find myself waiting for the next one. In the meantime you have got me back to telling stories. Thanks.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Patsy’s Holes Filled in Mini Golf Patsy bets on golf, loses her clothes, and is gangbanged.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
They Found My Videos My ex said he deleted them.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Plain Jane Ch. 01 An average girl finds she likes being a slut.in Group Sex
Sunbathing Sunbathing wife has her first encounter with exhibitionism.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Games People Play Ch. 01 What happens when couples start daring each other?in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
More Stories