Friends Having Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Softly stroking myself,

'I saw the back of Joanna's knees, her sexy thighs, and flashes of that delicious exposed flesh between the top of her stockings and the edge of her knickers. I could see her in the doggy position ready for sex. There she was on her back with her legs wide open, gesturing for me to come closer. She cupped her breasts as she pouted her lips as if she wanted me'.

This made me squeeze just a little tighter and my hand gained speed as I rubbed myself more, savouring the sublime ripples coursing throughout my body. I decided to save myself, withdrawing my hand I gave a heavy sigh of relief. As promised and arranged earlier, I uploaded all of their sexy photographs for them to the laptop computer, and filed them neatly in folders waiting for their personal editing the next morning. I was quite thorough in my editing as I labelled the photos. I wanted to impress them both with my amateur ability in my new found hobby of photography. Anything blurred or badly framed got sent straight into the trash.

Once I was finished I just had to indulge in some of the delightful food which had been prepared. It seemed such a waste, so I began to munch my way through salmon and pate with crackers. There were succulent dips of spicy salsa and garlic laced avocado which really were so delicious. Even simple homemade garlic breads tasted divine. There was a sumptuous platter of cold meats neatly presented, which I unceremoniously disfigured and devoured. I hadn't realized that I was so hungry. I scoffed an entire mini loaf of herb bread and enough food for two people. The cheese board was wonderful, and I don't think I have ever seen so many cheeses presented at the one time. All washed down with a couple of small glasses of a fine rich Chilean merlot. It was such a tasty and ravishing feast which was as sexy as the woman who had prepared it for us all this evening. It's an evening which I will never ever forget. One which has helped our friendship and relationships grow. There is a trust which will never be broken, and has encouraged mutual respect between us all as individuals. We never refer to our special night of photo erotica in any other company. It's personal. There are times when we all smile in acknowledgement with a cheeky wink. Something only we can share as friends, a very special shared summer of love, Joanna, George and me, our secret.

12