The Photography Session

Story Info
A short of 'perhaps more...'
5.2k words
4.73
69.5k
75
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jasperspen
jasperspen
1,942 Followers

All persons engaged in sexual activity in this story, are over 18 years of age.

*

This is a true story of a real experience that happened to me when I was about 19 years old, it has stuck in my memory all these years because it was spontaneous, as most of the best experiences are. I haven't even changed the names, as I am sure it won't matter now.

In the early 1970s I was very interested in photography and had several cameras - film of course in those days - and had a dark room set up to develop and print the films. I was also a reader of a magazine called 'Forum' that you could buy from the 'top shelf' in many newsagents, along with Penthouse and other similar 'men's magazines'. The difference with 'Forum' was that along with the usual sexually orientated stories and factual articles, there was a classified adverts section at the back.

The adverts were from people who wanted to contact others either singly or in couples to 'swing', have threesomes, or other types of liaisons. I often read through the various requests without much thought of replying to anyone until, one day, I came across an advertisement from a young lady in my city. She said that she would pose for intimate nude photos for a serious photographer who wanted to take photos of a live model and 'perhaps more...'

I was a bit hesitant, but at the same time excited, as it was an area in my photography that I wanted to explore, but didn't know how to find a model who would pose for me, and here was someone offering that service. The 'perhaps more...' at the end of the advert also didn't escape my notice, but I wasn't sure what that might actually mean.

After a couple of days of deliberation, I decided to send off a reply and see what happened. My thinking being that for the price of a stamp, it was worth a try and if it turned out she was not genuine then I had little to lose. All the adverts were of course anonymous, and they had a reply number that you put on the envelope, then sent it off to the Forum magazine address.

I heard nothing for a week or so, then a small envelope dropped into my letterbox. The letter inside was from the advertiser who said her name was Patricia, she was a young lady aged 21 from the Champagne region of France, living with her boyfriend and would be happy to pose for some photos for a 'small fee'. She included her 'phone number and asked me to ring her for further details, if I was still interested.

I wondered what the 'small fee' might be, but again decided that it wouldn't hurt to find out, so the next day I called the number.

The young lady that replied had a slight French accent and was very pleasant and chatty. She told me she was just earning a small amount of money as she couldn't work over here officially, but also enjoyed being photographed and her boyfriend didn't mind her doing it. The 'small fee' turned out to be just that, so I agreed to initially go and meet her, with her boyfriend present, at her flat (apartment) which turned out to be only a 15-minute drive from where I lived.

I arrived on time and I have to admit, with a bit of trepidation, rang her doorbell, wondering if this was some elaborate hoax or even worse. However, she opened the door herself and I was very pleasantly surprised to be greeted by a very attractive young lady about 5'6'' tall, with long dark hair and dark brown eyes. She had a very slim figure, smallish breasts, slightly olive coloured skin, and was wearing a mini-skirt with bare legs and bare feet. Once again, I wondered if this was going to be genuine, because the thought of taking 'intimate' photos of this lady was already getting me excited.

We went inside, and I met her boyfriend Mike, who assured me that he was ok with it -- I guess he might have seen the apprehension on my face. We sat down awkwardly on the sofa, she next to me and he sat opposite. I wasn't sure what to say, but she started the conversation off with a few simple questions like...

"How long have you been taking photos Pete?"

"Have you taken any glamour ones before?"

It helped to make me feel a bit more at ease and soon we were just generally chatting about her life and what she hoped to do in the future.

I think she wanted to bring the subject back to the type of pictures I wanted to take, so she got out a box of photos and showed me a few that someone else had recently taken. Some were of her nude and posing in various ways, accentuating her slim figure, small breasts and a black triangle of hair, but one was a close-up of a bearded guy's face, with his tongue out, apparently about to lick her neatly trimmed pussy. I got the idea that she was telling me what sort of things I could ask her to do, and I did start to get an erection just looking at the photo of her and knowing I was sat beside her.

I asked if her boyfriend would want to take part in the shoot, thinking that perhaps I might be able to photograph them actually having sex in front of me, which would be a big turn on, but she said no, he would be there, but would stay in another part of the flat and it would just be us.

As it all seemed to be genuine, I was excited and keen to see how far she would go and what sort of photos I could take. Having not done this before, I did wonder if I would have enough imagination and courage, to be able to direct her and produce some erotic poses, but I made arrangements to return with all my photographic kit one evening at the beginning of the following week, and then left.

The days went by and very quickly, the agreed day arrived. I had already checked out all my photo kit; several floodlights, two cameras, (one a large format and the other a 35mm), light meter and of course several rolls of film for each camera. I loaded it all in my car and set off for her flat.

When I arrived, her boyfriend helped me to carry all the kit up from my car, I think he was surprised that it looked so professional and not just a simple camera and flashgun. Once I had it all set up, he left me with Patricia, closed the door behind him and went to another room in the flat. Even with the distance and the doors shut, we could hear the TV, which must have been loud, with some sort of football match in progress, so it seemed he was not going to interrupt us anytime soon.

She had dressed in a tight white top with thin spaghetti straps, a short, red plaid, kilt-like, mini-skirt, black tights or stockings (I wasn't sure) and knee-length white boots. Her dark hair was loose and flowed down her back. Quite the typical 'girl about town' look for the era and very sexy.

"Ok then Pete, how would you like me to pose?" Patricia said, breaking the slightly awkward silence.

"Well," I replied, clearing my throat, "ehmm, how about you start by doing a slow striptease, pausing when I say, and we'll see how that goes?"

"Sure," she said and added with a grin, "do you want me to start with the top and work down?"

"That would be perfect," I muttered, hardly daring to believe that she was actually going to strip, and I could photograph it all.

She started by moving this way and that, giving me side, back and front views, moving her hair around, posing and stopping to look straight at the camera. It was a good warm-up and I gradually got into managing the cameras and giving her a few directions like; asking her to put her hand here or move a leg there, let one of the straps fall off her shoulder, taking a shot now and then as she did what I asked.

As it seemed to be flowing quite well now and she sensed we had both become more relaxed, she started to remove her top. She did it in a slow-reveal sort of way, lifting one side up first to reveal the underside of one breast, confirming she wasn't wearing a bra, even though I had guessed that from the way her nipples had grown and were tenting her tight top on either side. She teased me for a short while until finally she exposed one breast and hard, dark nipple. She knew how to act coy and exaggerated it for the camera as if she wasn't sure about exposing herself.

Several shots later she gradually removed her top altogether and started posing for me, using her long hair to partially cover and then expose her small but perfectly formed breasts. They were so perfect and sexy that I really wanted to cup, stroke and suck them, but I was enjoying seeing this attractive woman undressing for me and didn't want to cause a problem. I continued to take photos, my erection now pushing against my trousers and quite evident. She didn't comment, although she must have seen it, so I just let it be there and carried on.

There was very little conversation, I was concentrating on getting the camera focused and I just let her lead, as she seemed to know what she was doing.

She fetched a high stool from the corner of the room and proceeded to pose, sitting on it, half naked and slowly revealing long lengths of shapely leg and then bare flesh, where I could see now that she was wearing self-supporting stockings and not tights.

She allowed her skirt to ride upwards and from a low angle, I was able to take a number of photos actually looking up her skirt to see the tantalising flash of white panties higher up. I could see she was enjoying showing off her body now, stroking her legs and teasing a nipple as she posed in different ways.

When she thought we had exhausted those poses, without me saying anything, she stood up and reaching round, unzipped her skirt and slowly let if fall to the ground. She stood there in just her white boots, stockings and white panties, 'shyly' moving her hands and legs to cover parts of her nakedness while all the time glancing at the camera in a 'come hither' sort of way. My erection was rubbing on my trousers and I was sure there would be a wet spot showing through from all the pre-cum I must be leaking. She looked so sexy standing there, but also a little vulnerable, that I wanted to just throw her to the floor and fuck her brains out, but with difficulty I kept control, looking forward to the next 'reveal'.

And 'reveal' she did.

Exaggerating the movement, she slipped her hands into the waistband of her panties and slowly slid them down her legs to mid-thigh, her trimmed, dark triangle of pubic hair, the same colour as her stockings forming a perfect 'V' between her legs. She sat back on the stool then put one foot and then the other onto the supporting bars of the stool, effectively opening her legs and putting her pussy on display. As well as the full-length shots, I got in close and took some close ups. The closer I got, the more I noticed the musky smell of her arousal and the more I could see. Through her dark pubic hair, I could clearly make out that her pussy lips had swollen slightly and were glistening with moisture.

I knew she wasn't a professional model, but either she had been practicing, or she was just a natural at erotic poses.

She slipped sensuously off the stool, wiggled her hips and legs a little, and her panties fell to her ankles so that she could step out of them. Turning so that her bottom faced me, she bent over and opened her legs. I took more photos of her deliciously firm bottom and the soft curves leading to her pussy underneath. She put her hands on her hips and dragged them one at a time over her cheeks, slightly pulling them apart for me to take shots of her pussy from behind.

It was a very erotic display that had me struggling to keep the camera steady, and even more to stop me from taking my cock out and fucking her from behind where she stood. I kept thinking how lucky her boyfriend was.

"Are you getting some good shots?" she eventually asked.

"Yea, you are great," I said, shyly.

"Is there anything special you would like me to do now?"

"Well..umm.." I stuttered, "how about you lie on the carpet... on your back and I take a few low angle ones from between your feet..if that's ok?"

"Sure," she said, "you are in charge."

Oh, I thought, I wish I was, I would be fucking you by now, but at least I was getting some extremely erotic photos that I was sure I would be reviewing at home, with my cock in my hand, in due course.

"Is this ok?" she asked, lying on the floor, her legs outstretched.

"Err, could you just ...put your feet nearer your bottom and open them more, please," I asked.

"Like this?" she said, as she complied.

"That's great, thanks."

I had a great view now of her open labia, and as I zoomed in, I could see a bead of moisture at the bottom of her slit, glistening in the floodlights. I took several photos, then moved up closer, the camera between her legs until her pussy lips and exposed clit filled the frame. I could tell by the juices she was producing and her erect clit, that she actually enjoyed exposing herself, and that it turned her on.

"What next?"

"You know when I first came round, you showed me a few photos...one was of a man with his tongue out...down there.. between your legs. Would it be ok if I copied that, I could set the camera to 'timed' and be in the picture?"

"Yes, I guess so, if you can set it up," she replied.

"I think so," I said, getting even more excited at being that close to her pussy, "I might touch you getting into position, are you ok with that?"

"Yea, don't worry, I know it's difficult to get it right."

I moved one of the cameras onto a tripod and set it up to focus on her pussy and clit, and repositioned a floodlight so it was clearly lit.

"Ok," I said, "I am going to set the timer, then put my head between your legs and put my tongue out, as if to touch you there," I warned her.

"Fine."

The timer started running.

I slid down between her legs and put my tongue out aiming at her clit, but in my nervousness, I went too far forward and actually contacted it.

"Ohhh," she half moaned, and half whispered, jumping with the unexpected contact.

"Sorry," she said, "I moved as I wasn't expecting that, I don't think that photo will be any good."

"I'm the one that should be sorry," I apologised, "I shouldn't have got so close, can I try again?" I asked.

"Do you want to actually put your tongue on me?"

"Would...would that be ok...you don't mind?"

"If I know you are going to do it, I won't move, it's only for a photo after all." she said, obligingly.

"Err right, I'll try again," I said, wondering if she actually liked me almost licking her before.

The timer started.

I got into position and put my tongue onto the side of her clit.

The camera clicked.

I intended to just sit back up.

Spontaneously, I thought I would take a chance, and if she objected, just say sorry and make something up. So, I quickly licked her clit and sucked it into my mouth.

"Ahhh, mmmm," she murmured, but didn't try to push me away. "I'm not... sure... this is very... professional," she added, quietly panting, "but it is good."

I tasted her and sucked her clit, moving it this way and that, rolled it against my teeth for several minutes.

"I think... we should carry on... with the photos, before it goes too far," she eventually gasped out.

I did as she asked and sat back up, resetting the camera. She sat up too.

"I didn't mean to upset you," I said, "it was just that you look so sexy lying there, I couldn't help myself, I hope you aren't annoyed."

"It's ok, I am not annoyed, I wasn't ready for it, but I confess it felt good," she giggled, "my boyfriend is only in the other room, I am a bit scared he just might come in if he hears strange noises, and I doubt he would approve," she said, grinning.

"Yes, I understand, it's just that...when you said, 'possibly more', in your advert, I thought maybe you would be willing to let me take some more explicit photos?"

"Well, I am open to discussing things, what did you have in mind?"

I wondered if I had misread the situation, and I had already gone far enough, so I wasn't sure now whether I should continue or call it a day. After all, I had only just met this girl and I hadn't done anything like this before, so I didn't know what might be ok to ask or not.

"Maybe it's not a good idea," I said.

"No, go on, you can ask, I can always say no, can't I."

"Hmm, ok well, ...I was sort of wondering if I could perhaps photograph you with a man's finger inside you? It would look very sexy. That's why I asked if your boyfriend would take part in the shoot, but if it's too much, that's ok."

"He won't take part; he thinks it should be just me, that's why he stays in the other room."

"Oh, I see, ok," I said, a bit disappointed that it could go no further.

It looked like she was thinking about it.

Then, "Look, it does sound sexy, and doing this does turn me on, so... if I let you do it, with your finger, you must promise to take it out quickly, and just pretend to be taking ordinary photos, in the unlikely event that he should come in."

"Yea, that would work, if you are ok with it?"

"Oh, and I don't want my face on these photos, that's the deal."

"That's brilliant, thank you," I said, not believing my good fortune. I hadn't really come here with that in mind but photographing this sexy naked girl, and getting as far as sucking her clit, had got my cock rock hard and wanting more. I hoped that I could at least finger her for a while and see how it went.

"How do you want me," she asked, with a slightly wicked grin.

"Like you were before, lying on the carpet, with your knees up, pretend you are with your boyfriend."

I positioned the camera and tripod again, but this time with a cable release, so I didn't have to worry about the timer. It was framed to see to the top of her hair covered mound and a little way down her thighs.

I got into position beside her, my head level with her pussy, but out of shot. I extended my hand and my fingers to touch her pussy lips. She looked down to make sure her face wasn't going to be in the photo, then laid back down and closed her eyes.

I parted her pubic hair and moved my finger inside her labia, feeling the wetness there, and sliding it up and down, lubricated it well. Probing gently for her entrance, I must have been stimulating her, because I could hear her breathing a little faster and quiet murmurings coming from her.

I held her pussy lips open and took a picture, the camera rolled on one frame. I gently pushed my middle finger against her wet opening, and it slid through, up to the first knuckle. I took a picture.

Her knees moved a little and she moaned very quietly.

I just moved my finger around a little, not going in any further, she sighed. Gaining confidence that she was probably enjoying it, I pushed more of my finger in, then a bit more and the last bit, until my palm met her pussy lips. She didn't say anything, she just let me do it. I pulled it back, covered with her love juice and slowly pushed it all the way in again.

I did the same again, but when it was nearly out, I joined my forefinger to it and gently pushed them both in. This was a tighter fit and she moaned a bit more. At the halfway point, I took another picture, then pushed all the way in until both fingers were as far as they could go inside her. Gradually, I slowly began to slide them in and out, curling my fingers upwards as I retracted them, to find her sweet spot. I was slowly finger fucking this sexy girl and she was enjoying it.

Not only was she enjoying it, but she began moving her hips in time, to increase the pressure of my fingers inside her.

I didn't take any more photos, but increased the pace of my fingers, until they were making sloshing noises inside her, with all the secretions she was producing.

I could see she might be building up towards an orgasm, but I didn't want her to come just yet, so I slowed down the pace and then let my fingers side out of her. She opened her eyes when the sensations stopped and looked puzzled.

"Why did you stop?" she asked, breathlessly, "I was really getting there."

jasperspen
jasperspen
1,942 Followers
12