Friends Helping Friends Ch. 02

Story Info
Slut wife confesses, is punish-fucked.
3.9k words
3.97
14.9k
15

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After our moonlight plunge, Sara, Eric and I spent some time on the flat rocks at riverside, but conversation was subdued. My wife and best friend sat apart, probably contemplating the passionate tryst they had consummated less than an hour before after denying themselves for years out of concern for my feelings. I certainly was thinking about it, as I sat between them.

I harbored no ill feelings. To the contrary, I had found it exciting as I observed them surreptitiously over the home security cameras. Their wild thrashing was more stimulating than any porn. Also, I had helped set the stage for the rendezvous. Both Sara and Eric had told me separately of their sensual attraction to the other, and I had told each of them I would not oppose an assignation, and indeed might be turned on by it. Having been straight with me and been given a go-ahead, they were quick to realize their long-repressed fantasies.

It was not all lust. Sara had felt genuinely sad for our friend Eric, who was devastated emotionally when his girlfriend Pam left him for another man. Eric, just clawing out of the depths of despair, was ripe for consolation by my beautiful and sensitive wife, and I was glad that he was on the path to healing. Admittedly, I had felt some gastric discomfort while secretly watching their carnal embrace, but also found it incredibly exciting, closet cuckold that I had become. As long as they did not run away together, which they had each pledged not to do, I would be content.

We decided to go back to the house. I asked if anyone wanted more drink and music, but they both declined. Eric probably realized Sara and I should have some time alone to go over recent events, so he said goodnight and went into my office to the foldout couch he had been occupying frequently as he regained confidence and put his life back together.

Sara and I went upstairs. "I'm going to shower," she said. I nodded, taking off my swim trunks and stretched out on our bed, thinking about what I had seen. We had yet to talk about it, and she did not know I had observed their activity. I had left the parlor shortly after their first embrace. She assumed I knew something had happened, but thought I was largely ignorant. Shortly, she came out of the bathroom in a robe, and lay down next to me on her side. We spooned.

"Do you want to hear about it," she asked me.

"Definitely. Tell me what happened, what you were feeling and where your head is at now. I want to hear it all. Don't hold anything back."

"Well,... we did it. We got into it shortly after you left for the river. We had sex, and honestly,... it was great, as good as anything I had fantasized, and Eric seemed to feel the same way. He said he had imagined having sex with me for years, just as I had fantasized about him." She hesitated, seeming a bit embarrassed, needing some encouragement to elaborate on the graphic details.

"So, did you jump each other's bones soon as I left? How did you do it -- missionary?" I prompted.

"Actually, you leaving so suddenly put a chill on things. He was nervous. I had to calm him down, and tell him you and I had talked, and you were okay with us dong it, and he said you and he had the same conversation. So it came down to whether we both wanted to. We each affirmed that we did, kissed and got into some heavy makeout. We gave each other head, and... oh, you do it great too, but this was new with him, and it was so exciting that I just hopped onto him and rode him cowgirl."

"Did you both get off?"

"Yes, almost at the same time"

"And you said it compared well with your fantasies -- was as good as you imagined?"

"Honestly, even better. It was real! And it was so exciting actually feeling... oh, hell, actually feeling his dick going into me, his lips sucking my boobs, seeing his face get all spacey and smiley, hearing him breathe hard and grunt, and finally, feeling him come inside me." She paused, and turned around to face me. "Oh, I shouldn't be telling you all this, but you said not to hold anything back." She looked at me tentatively for a reaction."

"I did. It's the first time either of us has actually acted out our fantasies. I want to know how you feel."

She planted a full kiss on my lips and said, "Thank you again for being so cool with this."

I put a hand on her shoulder. "It was good for Eric, helping him get over losing Pam; it was good for you, giving you a chance to fulfill your repressed fantasy; and it was good for me too. My stomach feels like it has been on a roller coaster, but the thought of what you guys did is incredibly exciting," I told her.

"I can feel that," she said, looking at my groin. Even though I had manhandled it just a short while ago while spying on them, my dick had indeed become stiff again just hearing her talk about what had happened. It was knocking at her door. She reached down and cupped it in her hand, pumping lightly.

I was still curious about a couple things that cameras could never reveal. "Tell me, how did his feel in relation to mine? I know from adolescent measurements with a ruler that his dick is a good inch longer than mine. Did it feel better?"

"It did reach places I don't remember being contacted before," she admitted, smiling, "but I can't say it felt better. Yours is plenty long to reach the vital sensual spots. You might even be a little thicker."

"Did he use his better to get you off?"

"You're pretty skillful. His was... just different, and that was part of the excitement."

"Do you think you'll do it again?"

Sara took a moment to answer. "I'd like to, and I think Eric would be onboard too," she said. "It seems like you're okay with it too, but tell me more how you feel. You're my husband, and the guy I love more than anything or anyone."

"I think I need some Pepto, but it's okay with me if you and Eric hook up, as long as I can still get a piece once in a while," I told her, smiling.

"How about right now?" She said, laughing, sitting up and removing her robe to reveal her beautiful naked body.

We kissed passionately. I went to give her oral, but she stopped me.

"That's not necessary," she said. "I feel so aroused already. I have been all night, and..." She paused. "I showered, but I didn't douche."

I had not thought of that. Her love box was no longer appetizing. Eric was my friend, but friendship has its limits.

"Just make love to me. No, actually, fuck me," Sara asked softly, with a hungry, sensual expression on her pretty face.

I did not need any further encouragement, and positioned myself between her legs. She guided me in, and I found she was indeed very lubricated from her own juices and Eric's. It was exciting just thinking that my dick was now where my friend's had been only a short while ago -- inside my woman. I began thrusting up and down, as she moaned, "Oh, that feels great," and squeezed her vaginal muscles.

It hurt a little, as it always does if I try to use it a second time in an evening. Women are luckier that way, I thought. It seems as if they can fuck forever without pain. But a man also plays through the pain, I resolved, not breaking stride. In fact, sensing that Sara wanted to be fucked hard, I used a mental trick. I pictured myself as an avenging husband out to reestablish control of his errant wife. I would fuck her until she screamed in delight, apologizing for ever having sought an alternate lover, then flood her with my cum. Mental trickery worked. I became extra rigid, and the pain dissipated. I was able to pick up the pace. She continued moaning and moving her hips in time to my thrusts. Then I decided to effect a position change, with more mental fuckery.

"Enough of the missionary," I said to her roughly, and rose, my dick popping out of her tight embrace. "Turn over, whore. Get ready to take it doggy."

She looked shocked momentarily, but quickly picked up on the game. We often role-played.

"Okay, big boy, fuck me like the bitch I am," she said, turning over onto her knees, lowering her chest on the sheets so that her ass was raised and twerking provocatively. I rubbed her swollen labia and clit a few times with my slick, hard dick, evoking another low moan, at which I entered her again in one smooth motion, and resumed thrusting. I took the game up a notch.

"How is it, lovely bitch? Did you miss your main patron while you were out servicing another man, shamelessly selling your body for money and getting your cunt filled with his cum? I'm sure you relished feeling that new dick fucking you, but I doubt it fully satisfied you -- not like this big, hard piston now driving into you to give you the animal pleasure you require."

She moaned, "Oh yes, sir, harder please. Punish fuck this bitch."

"I want you to concentrate on this dick plunging into you, whore. You can envision it as belonging to the handsome principal at your school who requires you fuck him on his desk each week to keep your job, or maybe it's the tool of the hairy-chested ape at the garage who repairs your car and fucks you in the backseat for payment. Or the dick of the kid you teach in your senior English class, the one who delivers our newspaper and takes advantage of his job to ravish you while I am away working to keep a roof over your head and a bed for you to indulge your carnal pleasures in. You can vision the rod now plunging into you as that of your first high school boyfriend, or think of the guys on the football team who you spread your legs for at a drunken party, letting them gang bang you one after another, or the handsome professor who you gave yourself to in return for a passing grade. You can even pretend it's the long slick dick of your illicit lover, my turncoat best friend, who you shamelessly sucked and fucked in my house a short while ago. You can imagine it as the universal dick of mankind pleasuring you. Or you can perceive it as what it truly is -- my superior weapon that knows best the convolutions of your beautiful cunt, every nuance of your womanhood, everything you relish in carnal delight. Just concentrate on it as it fills and fulfills you."

She was actually whimpering at this point. "Oh, you are such a good fucking man," she moaned "You are the best fuck ever." And it sounded as if she was not play-acting this time.

In my own head, I resumed the fantasy of the outraged husband, thrusting harder and harder in revenge. "Hear the symphony of sounds, bitch: Listen to the suctioning noise as my dick pumps in and out of your slick hole, which is more slippery than usual due to the cum deposited in it so recently by your illicit lover; hear the rhythmic slapping sound as my hips make contact with your ass; listen to our bed thumping and creaking in protest of all the stress we're unloading on it."

The sexiest sound of all to me was Sara's continual moaning and grunting, louder now, the preamble to her orgasm.

"Oh, damn, this is the best fucking night of my life," she gasped. "Fuck me, fuck me!"

That tipped me over the edge. I exploded, imagining a virtual flood of my own cum rushing into her, a tidal wave engulfing and washing away all the alien cum left by my friend, my seed supplanting his, my possession reestablished. I let out a yell of exultation. Sara was shrieking too, as she joined me in orgasm.

As the flood ebbed, we fell forward, Sara onto her chest, taking me with her. I lay on her back, exhausted, my dick still inside her. She was gasping for air, trying to recover her breath, as was I, our hearts racing. We remained there a long while, drenched in our sweat, before I rolled off and lay alongside her on my back.

Sara remained on her stomach a while longer, her head turned to my side, eyes shut, strands of sweaty, dark hair in her face. I propped myself up on one elbow, just to gaze upon her, drinking in her sensual beauty, the dominant revenge fantasy having abated with the last spurt of cum. She was again my wife, who I loved deeply, looking beautiful in her well-fucked state. Her breathing steadily normalized until her eyes fluttered open, and she looked at me. A smile came on her face.

"You really punish-fucked this bitch," she said.

"I love this bitch," I said, leaning over and kissing her cheek.

She rolled over on her back, her beautiful luscious boobs again visible, the nipples still firm.

"I liked that dominant roll you took," she said. "Did you enjoy punish-fucking a slutty bitch?"

"You were a superb bitch."

"I actually do feel a little like one, you know," she said. "We may have unleashed something tonight, uncorked the genie. First there was Eric and after you play-growled about the principal and that hairy-chested mechanic and the paperboy, I started fantasizing what they would be like. You know, if we play this right, I may be able to get an early step-raise at work, or at least we could save on car repairs or newspaper subscriptions. And maybe I should look up my first boyfriend and some of those football studs and the prof I fucked for grades, just to see how they're doing."

She said it all so coolly I must have looked a little unnerved because she laughed. "Don't worry. My first boyfriend is a dim memory, and I never did any of that other stuff you invented. This slut can be more than contented with just you." She paused, adding with a coy smile, "with you and Eric."

"Your virginal expedition into slut territory," I said. "So seriously, tell me what is it really like for you -- what new sensations and discoveries fucking two guys in the same night?"

"Well, actually, it wasn't my first time for that." I thought she was kidding at first, but as I laughed I noticed she was not smiling, and actually looked a little self-conscious.

"Really? Wow, I am learning surprising new things about my wife." I decided to make light of it to coax out the details, which I wanted to inspire our future love life. "So, what's been going on down there at the school faculty meetings? When you take the car in, are you getting a full infusion of lubricating fluids, from both the mechanic and his assistant?"

She laughed. "Tonight was the first time since we've been married that I've had another dick in me. But I did have experience with two guys the same night. It's old history. Do you want the full confession?"

"Hell, yes. I thought the girl I married was a virgin before I deflowered her in that college-era apartment, and now I find she has a history predating tonight's adventure into slutdom."

"I was not a virgin when we met, and you know that," she said, smiling, "but from the time we met you've certainly done nothing to rescue this fallen woman, and you share some of the blame for my latest adventure down the road to promiscuity. Anyway, my first experience with two guys the same night goes back to college -- you and I were dating, and had already made it, but we weren't committed yet. You were screwing other girls in that apartment you shared with Eric -- I knew that and can name at least two of them -- and I was also dating around. Anyway, to keep it brief, there was a guy I was in a sociology class with, and we had a big test coming up, so we got together for a crash study session in his dorm room, and... well, he was good looking and fun, and we got playing around, locked the door and did it."

I really was surprised. She had mentioned that she had sex her senior year in high school, but had never said anything about this. I had assumed I was her only serious boyfriend in college. Who was that other guy? And who was the second guy she did it with that night?

"And then," Sara continued, "well you and I had a date for that night, so I went back to my dorm, cleaned up and joined you at the apartment. And we wound up in bed. You even commented that I was extra horny and extra wet. So that was my first experience with two guys in one night." She laughed. "Being a slut is not new for me."

"So tonight is deja vu, the second time you fucked another guy and then me. How come you never told me about the first time?"

"Why should I have?" she said, shrugging. "We weren't committed to one another then. I didn't need your blessing to get involved with someone else. You didn't need my permission to screw the other girls you brought back to your apartment. And after we did commit to being exclusive, it just seemed like past history. If the subject had come up, I wouldn't have hidden it. But until recently, you didn't seem to get excited by the thought of me fucking someone else, so why bring it up?"

I thought a moment. "That's true. There's no reason why you should have told me. I'm sorry if I sounded accusatory." She smiled. "But now that we're talking about it, who was that other guy, did I know him, and did you continue fucking him?"

She laughed. "One other time. After that, I decided we weren't meant for one another. And a lady does not reveal the names of her conquests."

I smiled at that, even while feeling renewed insecurity. "Did you fuck any other guys when we were in college, or after that, before we got married?"

She laughed even harder. "Oh, I'm a slut, but a rather conservative one. Let's not go into my complete sexual history any more tonight," she said, running a forefinger along my chest. "If you really want to hear more, let's save it to use some other time."

I realized the wisdom of that, but thought that since she was in a slightly defensive situation, it would be a good time to come clear about my voyeurism.

"Okay, but actually, as long as we're on confessions, I have to disclose something." She looked curious. "I was so excited tonight by the thought of you and Eric getting it on that I spied on the two of you through our home security system." Her eyes widened. "If I had stayed in the parlor while you were going into foreplay, it might have inhibited you, even though you guys seemed so into it you hardly knew I was there. Anyway, I left to give you some privacy, but I couldn't help fixating on it, so I got my laptop and activated the camera app."

Her mouth opened into a wide oval. "Eric and I thought you were at the river the whole time. And you were watching? You shit! Oh, my god, how kinky!" She punched me in the shoulder. Then, fortunately, she laughed.

"Yeah, I was Mr. Voyeur and Mr. Cuck rolled into one," I said, a little defensive, but also relieved that she did not seem pissed. "I should apologize, but actually it was a great show, and I wouldn't have missed it for the world. Actually, I recorded most of it, though the video quality isn't high-def."

"You recorded us too?" Her eyes were like saucers, her mouth wide open. She laughed and hit me again. "So Mr. Voyeur-Cuckhold-Pornographer, how would you rate Eric and me? You were grilling me, asking how we did it, even though you already knew; then asking how it felt, what I was thinking. How about you? Tell me what sensations you had watching us -- a hard dick, for sure, I bet."

"You're right about that. You and he were fantastic. I haven't been so turned on since... well, since the last time I fucked you, a few minutes ago."

"So that's why you performed so great. You were truly inspired by Eric and me."

"That's right. Matter of fact, I performed exceptionally well considering that you guys inspired me so much that I... relieved myself while watching you."

"You didn't!" she exclaimed.

"Afraid so," I said. "I tried to time my orgasm with yours, but actually beat you by a few seconds."

She laughed, hand to brow. "Well, you certainly did make a fine recovery."

"I'm glad you're not pissed," I said.

"Actually, the thought that you were looking on excites me all over again," she said. "How about hopping on for round two? Well, actually, round three." She gave me a sensual look.

"Are you trying to kill me? There's no way I could do it again, so soon. If I did manage to get it up, it would die from strangulation the first time you flexed your vag muscles."

12