Friends Helping Friends Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She laughed, then got a look in her eyes. "Well, there is an alternative lying down there in the room below us, maybe aroused himself hearing our bed thumping above him." She looked at me, a sultry smile on her face.

Wow, what had I started? Maybe Sara's vagina actually was Pandora's Box.

"Sure," I said, "if my darling slut really wants it that bad, go down and jump my friend's bones. See if he's enough of a man to get it up again."

She was up in a flash, retrieving her robe, tying it loosely around her, her beautiful tits half exposed. "Want to come along and look on?"

I shook my head. "Not this time. I'm exhausted and numb. Neither my dick nor the rest of me can handle any more excitement tonight. I'm going to sleep."

"Are you sure you're not going to tune in on your laptop?" she asked, leaning over and giving me a kiss. She smiled and headed for the bedroom door, blowing another kiss as she went through.

What a woman, I thought. Beautiful, even-tempered, sensual, good sense of humor, and a few more descriptive words, including cock-hungry. The thought of her having another sexual escapade with Eric should have stirred my senses, but I actually was exhausted, physically and mentally, so I turned off the light and laid back. There would be plenty of time to get more involved. In a short while, I thought I heard vocalizations and thrashing sounds coming from the room below, but just drifted off.

12