Friends Helping Friends Ch. 05

Story Info
Hot foursome but some anxiety.
5.1k words
4.43
7.6k
8

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So how was it with Joy? From the sounds of this bed jumping around, it was probably fun."

Sara had just joined me in our bed, where I was dozing, and jolted me awake with that question.

Looking at the clock, I saw Joy had been gone about two hours. She had left for home after our exhausting romp, saying she had plans for the rest of the weekend and needed time to shower, sleep and pack.

I yawned and answered Sara with another question. "Where's Eric?'

She told me my friend, who had been exercising Sara on the foldout in my office below, had also fallen asleep.

"I heard Joy coming downstairs, let Eric get the rest he needed and talked with her in the parlor a while. You old guys are having trouble keeping up with us young babes," she said with a coy smile, then asked again, "So, how did it go with Joy?"

So how had it been with Joy? How should I answer? Sex with someone new is usually exciting and enjoyable. Joy, a gym teacher, was certainly athletic and enthusiastic, not to mention experienced and uninhibited. The downer was that she and I did not have a lot to say to one another besides grunting, moaning and other exclamations of pleasure. After it was over she rattled on about everyday stuff in her world that I did not find very interesting, and I knew she would not be enthralled with the plans I was working on for a client's home remodel.

So in answer to Sara's question, "It was good," I conceded, "but all in all, no better than quality time with you, and the afterglow was dim. Joy's nice, but frankly I would rather have been where Eric was."

"A girl always likes to hear she's appreciated by her hubby," Sara said, smiling. "Maybe I'll sleep here tonight." She kissed me and snuggled up to spoon. That she did not immediately go for more indicated she had been satisfied with Eric's performance, but I was already pretty sure of that. He certainly had pleased her during previous trysts I had witnessed, listened to and joined in.

Sara and I had originally contemplated bringing in Joy for Eric's benefit, but he had clearly preferred hooking up with Sara, and she responded enthusiastically, while Joy shifted her attention to me. Joy's flirtation in recent days had stoked my interest in her, as well. She was good looking, sexy, and when your wife gives her blessing to a romp with one of her friends, well...

Unfortunately, the joy of having Joy was fleeting following the orgasm.

"Joy said she liked being with you, and was a lot more descriptive about how you two passed your time," Sara told me, a hand now moving to hug my soft cock. "We talked about her coming over again soon. She proposed all four of us squeeze into our king size bed and let things happen. Much as she likes you, I know she also wants to get better acquainted with Eric."

"But Eric seems to only have eyes for you. Think Joy can pry him away?" I asked.

"He does seem happy with me, but I think so. He was eyeing her yesterday at the tennis courts and again later on at the river. Almost got me jealous. But Joy fixated on you tonight, so Eric had to settle for little old me again, and I didn't have time for jealousy."

"You weren't jealous that Joy was after me? You were willing to give her your husband in order to keep her away from your lover? Maybe Joy will really have her work cut out for her. She might need a crowbar to pry you two apart. You and he have been joined at the groin lately."

Sara laughed. "I was a little reluctant at first to let her have either of you studs. You, me and Eric have been having such a good time with just the three of us. But I decided not being selfish could be even more rewarding. If we all get together the way Joy wants, it would be exciting to see her with Eric, and also with you, especially since neither of you guys seems crazy enough about her to to leave me and take up with her on a steady basis."

"I would have to be crazy to do that," I said. "And I can also see an advantage. If we do all get together, and Eric takes on Joy, it will give me a chance to make love to my wife. That might remind you of what you've been missing, and maybe you'll want to spend your lovey time with me again."

"Is my man feeling insecure," Sara said, fondling my dick, which was starting to grow again from our conversation and jumped a little more with her touch. "Does this need some attention?"

I turned and kissed her, and applied some caresses to her lower lips and lady cave. She was very moist, probably a combination of the recent deposit by Eric and her own juices. As before, I found that both unsettling and exciting. I pressed my revived erection against her entrance. She guided me in, and wrapped her legs around me. I started pumping, and could hear as well as feel the suctioning sound of sloppy seconds.

"So is this how you did it with Joy?" Sara asked.

"Joy is like an interactive Kama Sutra. We did it in so many ways I lost count, but you probably already know that from talking with her. How about you and Eric? How did you do it tonight?"

"Good oral to start. You and Joy probably heard me screaming. Then we just settled into a nice tender missionary session that went on forever. It was almost like Zen, occupying my full consciousness except for the screams and bouncing bed sounds from sex maniacs in the room above."

"I didn't think we were that noisy," I laughed. "Sorry for interrupting your meditation."

Sara now cranked it up a little, getting into role play.

"I could hear Joy shouting your name in ecstasy. 'Oh Ryan, your dick is so big and fat. It tickles my G. Sara is so lucky having this thing anytime she wants it. But I have bigger tits than she does. Suck them. Oh, it feels so good when you nibble the nipple.' Then the bed headboard started slamming against the wall."

I responded in kind.

"Well, I could hear screams from below too, you telling Eric, 'Your big, long dick is rocking my G, even though its not as fat and fulfilling as my husbands,' and Eric saying, 'Baby, you have such a tight cunt. You squeeze my cock better than any other...' Ow!" I had to stop fantasy talk as Sara applied her vag muscles wringer washer treatment to me. "That was not a cue," I told her. "My weapon has already had a full workout tonight."

"Sorry," Sara laughed. "Maybe we should take it easy and save the action stuff for tomorrow. But you should be ashamed at that cheap shot you took at Eric's equipment."

We did settle down, and fell into a missionary fuck that I hoped was as "nice and tender" as what she had a short while before from the real Eric. Fantasy play was fun, but I enjoyed being back inside my wife again, and was glad to just make gentle love with her, even with the extra lube from Eric's cum in there. When I came, I envisioned a high pressure wash of my own cum washing away all that alien material, making her mine again -- a very primitive but satisfying feeling.

* * *

Gentle love took a backseat to action when our friends showed up again later in the week. Eric arrived first, with a change of clothes in a plastic shopping bag; Joy shortly after, with the overnight bag Sara had suggested previously. She was dressed provocatively, in a tank top that did little to hide her generous bust, and a short skirt showing off her nice legs and booty. Joy was clearly down for sex, and I found myself once again appraising her natural assets. Eric was not disguising his appreciation either.

Following one of Sara's delicious dinners, Joy acting as assistant chef, Eric and I did the dishes while the girls took a bottle of wine down to the river..

"What's the protocol for tonight?" Eric asked. "Are you planning to cozy up with Joy again? You two seemed to enjoy your time together from what I could hear the other night."

"Sara had a similar observation," I smiled, "but it wasn't dead silent in the room with you and her either. Anyway, regarding tonight, I'm open to sharing, I understand Joy might be down for a mixed bag involving all four of us in the bedroom. Sara tells me Joy wants to specialize in you."

"Joy is a fox. So I could get to know her better, and you wouldn't mind? Sara would be okay with it too?"

"You're asking me if my wife and I would mind you fucking her friend, or if we would both prefer you restrict yourself to fucking my wife?" I tried to keep a straight face but the smile crept in.

Eric laughed. "It does sound weird, Guess I'm still adjusting to this strange scene."

"Me too," I said. "And so is Sara. She told me she was a little uneasy at Joy taking on either you or me, but decided she should share because it would be a turn-on seeing us make it with her friend. I think what would really bother her is if we should prefer playing with Joy too much, leaving Sara out of the fun. That's similar to what's nagging at me -- if Sara decided to specialize in you, sidelining me."

Eric was silent a moment. "I don't think you have to worry about that, man. Sara really digs you. I could tell the other night she was a little uneasy listening to the activity upstairs. She was much less active than when we got it on without that distraction, and when you took part in it with us."

"She digs you too," I told him. "She's always saying things like 'both my men, both my studs.' You've definitely made an impression."

"I'm incredibly lucky. Not just to have her but to have a friend like you who's willing to share her with me. I don't want to do anything to spoil that. I'm not trying to replace you, Ryan, but if you think I'm getting too close to Sara, cutting into you too much, just tell me and I'll back off."

I was glad to hear him say he still respected my proprietor rights to my wife. I also immediately felt guilty that he might think I suspected his motives. In our long term friendship, we had always supported each other, and never been competitive, aside from the tennis court.

"No, man. It's still cool. And I can understand if you prefer Sara to Joy, since I do too. But Joy is still a sexy woman. All I'm saying is don't be reluctant to try her out, and spend some time with her. I'll make sure Sara isn't too sad at that."

"Deal," he said, with a fist bump and smile. "Man, you are a good friend, willing to share both your babes. Okay, I'll be magnanimous and let you fraternize with your wife tonight."

I had to laugh. We finished up the kitchen work and headed down to the river. The girls were lying on the flat rocks in the fading afternoon sun. Eric quickly took a seat closest to Joy, and jumped into conversation with her, more enthusiastically than I had yet seen. I lay down next to Sara.

"You and I should make an effort to get to know one another better," I heard Eric tell Joy.

"I'm willing," she responded. "In fact, I'm flattered, because you seem to be one of Sara's biggest fans."

Sara also heard, and smiled, but it was not a completely easy one.

"How about you and I walk upstream and body surf back down?" I suggested to Sara. She nodded.

As we walked, she said, "Eric seems to be actually making an effort with Joy. Did you say anything to inspire him?"

"Only what you told me -- that Joy is up for a foursome. I also told him I wouldn't be adverse to spending more time with my wife, and he said he would respect that. As you noted, he's been checking Joy out more lately even without encouragement."

"You didn't tell him to back away from me, did you?" She looked uneasily at me.

"No, babe. It's still open season on you. I'm sure he'll be eager to help me service you." I applied a pat on her ass. "With your libido I'll still need his help, and Joy couldn't be good enough to monopolize all of his energy." She smiled, and took my hand.

By the time we floated on back, Joy and Eric were both in animated conversation. His hand rested on her shoulder, and hers was on his thigh.

The air was cooling as the sun sank lower. The girls wrapped towels around themselves and we headed toward the house. They changed into dry clothing almost as scanty and provocative as their swimwear had been, and we uncorked another bottle of wine. Eric and Joy sat close on one of our sofas. Before long, they joined mouths in a long, deep kiss, and his hand cupped a breast through the thin fabric enclosing it. Sara and I on the other sofa also exchanged some caresses, although she snuck peaks at what our friends were up to.

"Wow, how things are heating up again, "Joy said. "You seem warm too," she told Eric, taking the bottom of his tee and pulling it up. He raised his arms so she could get it off. He then quickly unhooked the clasp on her surface bra, and wrapped his mouth around one of her luscious boobs. She reacted with a low murmur, as her breathing picked up. One of her hands slipped beneath the elastic waistband of his shorts. It was Eric's turn to vocalize, with a small grunt.

"Why don't we take this party to your bedroom?" Joy said, looking at Sara and me.

As we went upstairs, Joy leading, Eric applied a playful slap to her butt, and she emitted a mock scream.

I was finding all this arousing. Sara was also paying close attention. When we got upstairs, I started undressing her, as she looked at Joy pull down Eric's shorts and he remove her short skirt. Both stood there, completely naked together for the first time, and resumed embracing. Their fronts meshed together, her boobs against his chest as their mouths joined in another passionate kiss, tongue action for sure this time. His dick stood straight out, and she opened her legs and stood on her toes so it could snuggle up against her vital parts rather than poke her belly. It was a hot view. Sara's eyes were also focused on it.

Joy took Eric's hand and led him to the right side of the king size bed, where she lay down, spreading her legs invitingly. Her pretty, shaved pussy that I had got to know so well a few days ago showed a hint of moisture around the lips. Eric kneeled between her outstretched legs, leaned down and began giving her oral. He ran his tongue over those lips, nibbled on her clit and finally mashed his facial lips on her lower ones, inserting his tongue into her opening. Joy squirmed, murmuring her approval.

"Oh, that is so hot," Sara said softly, echoing my impression. I resumed taking her clothes off, freeing her beautiful boobs with their firm nipples. Her breasts may not have been as large as Joy's, but were far from small and perfectly proportioned, fitting her body. I began sliding her shorts down her legs. She was just standing there by the bed, seeming to be mesmerized by Eric and Joy, so I had to gently lift one of her legs as a hint to let me rid her of the shorts wrapped around her ankles. She caught on, and lifted her other leg, kicking them away herself. I got rid of my own shorts, my dick popping out and brushing her belly, and suggested she lie down so I could start what Eric was already doing to Joy.

"No, you lie down. I want to be able to see everything," Sara said.

I did so, lying down slowly so as not to startle Joy, who seemed in as much of a daze as Sara, her eyes closed, cupping and squeezing her own breasts, emitting little moans as Eric continued mouthing her woman parts. The mattress moved as Sara kneeled between my legs, which broke into Joy's reverie. Her eyes opened. She smiled weakly at Sara, and reached out. Sara touched her outstretched hand, and smiled back, before her gaze shifted to Eric's tongue lapping inside Joy' vagina. Joy moaned loudly and went back into her own world of pleasure. Sara continued staring, transfixed by the view.

I was admiring Eric's cunnilingus skill, although I had seen him practice it before -- on Sara, during our threesome, when it had also been well-received. While not as absorbed as both ladies were, I did find it arousing, and wanted to get into some play action as well.

"If we change places, I'll do the same for you," I told Sara.

That got her attention. Smiling at me, she said, "No, my turn to treat." Taking my cock in one hand at the base, and leaning over, she licked up the underside, bottom to top, which always resulted in a nice hormone shock, then enveloped the helmet with her mouth. I felt her run her tongue around the top of my prick inside her closed mouth. As always, I was amazed she could even take it in orally, let alone be able to move her tongue around it. Such a flexible little organ that tongue! Giving so much pleasure to another, more rigid organ. I sighed and put a hand on Sara's head, relishing the feeling as she worked her magic. She began to bob up and down on my dick, her own eyes closed. Then she opened them and looked right into my eyes. I found it incredibly stimulating when she did that, feeling another hormonal rush, and decided I had better try to go into zen before I got too close to popping off.

Joy's voice broke the spell. "I can't take any more, Eric. Put your dick inside and fuck me," she virtually yelled. I looked to my left, where Eric was giving her oral just a foot or so away. He stopped and rose on his knees, wiping excess saliva and Joy juice from his lips with the back of a hand, and grinned. Sara had also been startled. She stopped sucking me and leaned up.

Eric reached back with both arms, picking Joy's legs up by the heels, and rested an ankle on each of his broad shoulders, scooting forward so his hard dick was bobbing at Joy's vagina, her engorged lips smiling at the ceiling with this position change.

"Let me help," Sara said. She and Eric were kneeling right next to each other now. Sara reached around the back of Joy's upraised thigh to take Eric's erection in hand and hold it at Joy's vestibule.

"Thanks," he said, smiling at her, although he probably could have managed without the aid. Eric further adjusted his posture and Joy's legs so that her calves rested on his shoulders, and as Sara stabilized his dick, he thrust forward. Sara let loose her grip as the penis helmet disappeared between the folds of Joy's labia.

Joy's mouth compressed in an oval, as a look of pleasure came over her face. Eric pushed in a little more, then withdrew so the helmet began to appear again, before inserting himself even deeper. In four or five such in and out motions, his eight-plus inches were firmly inside. He paused a moment, grinning at Joy, then began rising and falling in a slow fucking rhythm.

Sara was staring at his dick going in and out, his butt moving up and down. She had been quick to grab that dick a moment ago, to help him get it into Joy. I wondered if she was wishing it was her vagina that it was going into. There I was again, with that damn insecurity. I reflected that it was probably Sara's first time watching people have sex in such close proximity, which could be why she was so mesmerized. But I was starting to feel abandoned again.

"Hey, I can use some attention too," I told her.

That got her out of it. She smiled, and immediately scooted forward, taking my dick in one hand as she positioned herself over me, and dropped down. A couple inches of me disappeared in her. She rose so the helmet was visible again, then dropped down, taking in another couple inches. I notice Eric watching as she did this, as he continued fucking Joy, her calves resting on his shoulders.

Soon, we were all fucking enthusiastically. I watched my dick disappearing and reappearing as Sara rose and fell on me, and reached up with my right hand to massage her breast as she did so. I felt a hand take my left hand, and looked over. It was Joy holding it, as Eric fucked her. She looked at me and smiled, then puckered and slid her torso closer to mine. She wanted to kiss. Well, at least I retained sex appeal for her, even with another dick in her. I slid closer to Joy, and our mouths joined in a kiss with tongue.

That probably inspired our partners. I felt movement and a change in Sara's rhythm as she bounced on me. When I opened my eyes again, she and Eric were locked in a passionate kiss of their own, their chins resting on one of Joy's calves, her bare foot brushing their cheeks.

12