Friends Helping Friends Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was highly erotic, all of us fucking one person and kissing another as we did so. I saw Joy's toes move. She appeared to be caressing Eric and Sara's cheeks as their kiss continued. This may have turned them on, as their arms and hands were also roaming busily over each other's bodies.

I lost it. The view and sounds of clashing genitals, the touching and moaning, the smells of sweat and sexual juices, the overwhelming close proximity of all this group lust pushed me over the edge. I grunted noisily as I shot volleys of cum into Sara, even as she continued kissing and caressing Eric. She must have felt or otherwise sensed it, because she broke off the kiss with Eric to look at me, smiling dreamily. She lowered her torso so her boobs brushed against my chest and kissed me. Our tongues did a ballet, even as my orgasm and our rhythm slowed. Finally, she was just lying on top of me, cheek to cheek, my dick still in her, she hugging my shoulders, my hands wrapped around her back.

Eric continued fucking Joy, picking up the rhythm if anything, judging by the sound of their flesh slapping together. The bed shook, the headboard hitting the wall behind it. Sara broke our embrace, and rose up to look at our friends in action, Eric's dick plunging in and out, as Joy moaned louder, and finally screamed. I could see a white froth around the base of Eric's dick, and figured she had come. Eric slowed his thrusts, finally stopping.

Now what? The bed had been spacious enough as long as both couples were conjoined in the same coital footprint, but it would be a squeeze with all four of us lying side by side. As if reading my thoughts, Sara rose, my dick popping out of her as she swung a leg over me and hopped nimbly off the bed. She grabbed a tissue from the night table and stuck it between her legs just in time to catch a thick glob of my cum flowing out of her vagina.

Sara held out her hands, which I took and used as leverage to rise and remove myself from the bed. Standing, I went to kiss her again, but she pulled away.

"You're done, my love, and Joy looks as if she could use a breather too, but I'm still up for more." She turned to Eric. "Are you able to satisfy another lady?"

"Able and more than willing," he said, then looked at me with an unstated question. I gave him a subtle thumbs up. He had honored my request to specialize in Joy this night, and had done so admirably, I thought. I had my chance to satisfy Sara, but was not able to hold on long enough. He should have the honor of doing so. It was a good thing I had backup, I thought, a little embarrassed.

Eric withdrew his shiny, female-cum-coated dick from Joy, gently took her legs off his shoulders and placed them down on the bed, at the same time shifting sideways to the section of bed that Sara and I had occupied. Sara joined him there, and they shared another brief kiss and embrace.

"Doggie," she said simply, and they quickly moved into position. As she got on hands and knees, Sara smiled at Joy, still lying on her back. Eric kneeled behind her and lined up his dick.

"I left you some, girl," Joy said. "My god, you weren't kidding about this guy's equipment and how well he can use it, not to mention his endurance." Perhaps my face reflected some insecurity at being consigned to the also-ran category, because she quickly added, for my benefit, "Ryan was great too the other night. You are so right that I need a breather."

Sara's smile changed to an open-mouthed oval as the second dick of the night made its entrance. Eric grabbed her hips as he thrust in, then, once a rhythm was established, put his arms down straight on either side of her to support himself. Sara dropped her torso to rest on her elbows, which raised her butt and placed her vag at a different angle. I watched Eric's already slick dick pumping in and out of her, picking up yet more lubrication from what I had just deposited in my wife. Sara moaned.

I felt a little awkward, still standing next to the bed, just a couple feet away from where my wife and best friend were fucking. "Come over and join me," said Joy, perhaps reading my discomfort. She made room by sitting up, back against the headboard, and wrapping her arms around her legs, now bent at the knees. I went over and sat down, leaning against her knees. The sheet felt wet on my naked butt. Joy had not taken an infusion of semen from Eric but her cunt had probably overflowed from her own fluids, and we were all sweating like pigs.

I stared at the fucking going on next to me. By this time the affair between my wife and friend was not new to me. I had watched them on the home surveillance cameras, and then participated in the threesome with them. There had been some butterflies, but I felt little discomfort the first couple times I had seen Sara eagerly fuck Eric. Perhaps when the thrill of novelty dies down, insecurities can creep in, because I felt less sanguine this time. When this foursome was being planned, I had been unsure how I would like seeing them have sex again, especially if they seemed to enjoy it greatly. Part of the reason I wanted Eric to be with Joy was to postpone the task of facing my insecurities.

Now I had to face them anyway, from just a foot away. I watched the rhythm of my wife and lover, Sara pushing back as Eric thrust in, both of them showing their enjoyment through lusty vocalizations of pleasure. I viewed Sara's tits jiggling as Eric thrust into her, heard his thighs and balls making a slapping sound against her thighs, the suctioning sound of his dick in her very wet cunt. Very sensual and lusty, but the experience should be mine, I thought.

"Oh, fuck, fuck," Sara moaned. "Oh, slow down a little, now push in just partway, not quite so deep. Yes, just like that. Oh, now go fast. Keep that up." Eric was less expressive, but his eyes were glazed and his breathing ragged as he made grunts of his own. Sara dropped down more, her shoulders flat on the sheets, face to the side, a hand between her legs rapidly manipulating her clit as he fucked her furiously. They were in a world of their own. It was as if Joy and I were not even in the same universe, let alone on the same bed.

Had she been this much in rapture fucking me just a short while ago? She had seemed into it, but she had also been kissing and caressing Eric as she fucked me. In fact, she was kissing him even as I blew my load in her.

But Joy and I had actually started that cross-kissing, and it had been sexy as hell.

Was I making too much of their pleasure, or were my fears justified? This erotic activity had been designed to comfort Eric and restore his shattered ego, giving him confidence to find a new lover. But was it going to backfire on me? Instead of searching for a new lover would he stop at my wife, who seemed very eager to comfort him? Would I be shunted into the background? Were Eric and I sharing not only a woman but a mental state as well? Was it going to be my confidence undermined? Would I be the one in need of comforting, rejected and devastated as I looked for a new lover?

Sara and Eric brought me out of this reverie with a series of loud exclamations, as they came together. "Good fucking man," Sara exclaimed. "Oh, you are so good."

Who knew what the future might hold, but this particular chapter was now over.

12