Friends Helping Friends Ch. 06

Story Info
Stream fucking, troubled waters for Ryan.
3.8k words
4.26
4.8k
5

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The white water was frothing all aound us, not just from the usual rocks and ledges interrupting the course of the mid-size stream that flowed by our backyard. Sara and I were also obstructing the flowing water as we indulged in one of our favorite activities.

Some time ago we had discovered that if Sara lay on her back, putting her arms behind her for a handhold on a rock, the current would keep her body afloat as it tried vainly to sweep her downstream. The stream was only waste level at this spot. If I stood there and Sara spread her legs and wrapped them around me it was just perfect for stream sex. The current made her bob against me. Neither of us had to move. We just let the rushing water do the work, and enjoyed the sensations.

"That looks like fun."

The voice startled me. I looked over toward the flat rocks at the river bank, and saw our friend Eric sitting there. The sound of the water and zen state we had entered during our activity had kept us from hearing or seeing his approach.

"It is," Sara replied. "A very relaxed pleasure. Want to try it?"

"Of course," Eric replied. "but you appear to be already 'occupied' by Ryan."

"He won't mind giving you a turn, will you honey," she said, smiling up at me.

I shrugged. "Well, have to be a good host to the guests, I guess. But I really feel like telling Eric to fuck off and come back later."

"I can wait," he chuckled. "Don't want to interrupt."

"You already have. That's okay. Come on out and have a new experience. I've been here awhile. Can use a break, and it's probably fun watching as well as doing."

I stepped back, extricating my dick from Sara and pulling my swim trunks up. She kept her hold on the rock, her body continuing to float, legs spread wide invitingly, and gave Eric a "come on down" head motion.

I could see the outline of his already hard dick in his swim shorts, as he made his way into the water and waded toward us. I started struggling through the current back toward the shore. He held out his fist for a "bump," which we did in passing.

"So what's the procedure now?" Eric asked, as he reached Sara and struggled against the current to maintain his balance as he nestled himself between her outstretched legs. She wrapped them around him at butt level, gripping him to provide some stability.

"Now you take that thing out and put it where you usually do," she said, with a laugh.

Which he did, entering her with a few gentle thrusts. As usual, he was fast to catch on to a new sport. From my seat on the rocks, I watched as the current buffeted them about, his dick coming into view, then disappearing again in her vaginal sheath, according to the whims of the stream. Both their faces registered the pleasure of the sensations being provided by nature.

I was less buoyant. As usual, it was a turn-on watching my best friend and my wife enjoying sex, but I was irritated at how quick Sara had been to expel me from her carnal embrace to take in Eric. She had become too enthusiastic in her cause to comfort him from the betrayal of his girlfriend. She was offering herself to repair his damaged ego at every opportunity, it seemed.

It was not all altruism, of course. She liked fucking him. Naturally, I would not expect her to if she did not like it, but did she have to be so damn ardent about it? I had become almost irrelevant to her, I thought. It was almost as if I, not Eric, had become the charity case. She seemed to fuck me only out of obligation.

"Send your grain across the seas, and in time, profits will flow back to you. Cast your bread upon the waters, for you will find it after many days," Eric said, looking at Sara. "I'm having new appreciation for that Biblical verse."

She laughed, and seemed to squeeze his butt even more firmly with her legs. But soon they both closed their eyes and slipped into that zen state which a stream fuck facilitates. They stayed there, joined at the hip (or some organs very close to the hips) for a long time. My dick had deflated after being expelled by Sara, but watching them, it grew again, along with my jealousy.

"Wow, I'm getting close," Eric said at last. "How about you?"

"Oh, I could go forever," Sara said, dreamily. "I think a woman feels this stimulation differently than a man. I haven't come yet since Ryan and I discovered the stream fuck, but you go ahead and enjoy your release, whenever it's right for you. Just let it happen."

Which he soon did, with a low grunt and heavy sigh, adding his grain to the waters already coursing in and around Sara.

"That was just great. Hope we can do more of it during our break from classes over the summer ahead," he said to Sara, who smiled, reflecting her willingness. They stayed there a while longer, the water rushing around them

"I'm feeling something shrinking, making less of an impression than it used to," Sara said.

"And much as I enjoyed that new experience, I'm actually ready to sit down," Eric said. "Feeling sort of weak in the knees."

Sara laughed, releasing him from her leg embrace. "Ryan, come on out here and take over," she called to me.

Eric stepped back, his softening dick exiting her love canal. Another fist bump as we passed in the stream on our way to and from the mermaid we both shared.

I took his place, re-inserting my firm dick into the space his had just occupied. Sara smiled at me for a moment, then shifted her gaze to the rock perch at shoreline that Eric now roosted on, redirecting her smile there. He returned it, along with a thumbs up. Soon, she resumed looking skyward, her eyes closing as she concentrated on the pleasure again.

She was very wet. Sloppy seconds for me, I reflected.

* * *

There were several more visits from our friend over the summer. Sara and Joy were on their breaks from teaching public school. It was also between semesters for Eric as an instructor at a city college. The first few get-togethers were okay, and whether I had the lead role or sloppy seconds with Sara or Joy, at least I was included in the gatherings.

Eric was eager to practice the new water sport Sara had taught him, and we also initiated Joy into stream fucking, which she took to enthusiastically. He and I even put in some energy on a mission to enhance nature. Using a large bar, we moved another sizeable rock into position next to the one that we were using for the girls to hold onto. That way both ladies could float side by side during the exercise. We had three joint ventures. It was a turn-on watching another couple stream-fucking next to you in the swirling water. Sometimes we would swap, me starting out with Sara and Eric with Joy, then switching partners so we wound up with the other.

Once we were in the activity when we heard noises, and spied tubers floating down the stream. When that happened, we discretely disengaged from our partners and sunk below the water surface until the intruders had passed.

So there was a lot of exercise that summer, even some on the tennis court.

My insecurities grew early in the season, however, when life got in the way of erotica.

Architects do not have the same amount of summer leisure time as educators. One afternoon I arrived home from a long day with clients, and parked at the side of the house closest to our path to the river. I intended to strip, put on a swim suit usually kept on a hook in the sun room closet, and check in with Sara to ask if she wanted to join me in a plunge. She was not there, and neither was the swimsuit. Leaving my laptop off in my home office, I could hear noises coming through the ceiling from our master bedroom on the second floor above.

Opening the door to the parlor, the sounds carried down the staircase more audibly -- a loud exclamation in a female voice, the bed creaking, its headboard bumping the wall. A window on the far wall provided a view of Eric's car.

My homecoming suddenly turned strangely uncomfortable, and I wondered for a moment how to proceed. I needed to change clothes and find a swim suit, which would be upstairs. It was my house. Why did I not just go up and change?

Well, it did not feel right to crash in on two people undergoing intimacy, even if they were two people I knew well -- my wife and best friend. Wow, does that sound weird.

And it was a strange reaction in another sense, since I had already seen them having sex on several occasions, even joining in. So, considering these polyamorous dynamics and just looking at the situation logically, why was being circumspect even a consideration?

Well, those had been orchestrated trysts, made with my full knowledge. The situation I had now blundered into was not.

Whether it made sense or not, I found it awkward to stumble on a rendezvous that had been made without me, and just walk in the room pretending nothing was happening. It also would have been weird to call up and say, "I'm home honey, and coming up to change, but don't mind me. Just continue what you're doing."

I realize how ridiculous all this must sound to someone not personally involved in the situation, and perhaps it is even to those who have three and four-way experience.

Another element to what was going through my head was indignation that I had not been included in their activity and renewed insecurity for the same reason. I was unfamiliar with cuckold psychology at that time, but in retrospect that was the way I was going.

I was suddenly overcome by a desire to see something. Well, there's always voyeurism, I thought. I retrieved my laptop and activated the home surveillance cameras app used to spy on Sara and Eric during their first rendezvous It is a thorough system -- at least two camera views in every room.

I first selected the view offered by a camera over the bedroom window, looking toward the bottom of the bed. From that angle it was impossible to identify the principles for sure, although I had little doubt as to who they were.

The couple was having sex in the missionary position, the male's buttocks rising and falling as he powered into the woman beneath him, his thighs and nut sack making a slapping sound against her pelvis on the down strokes. Her legs were wrapped around his waist, knees bent, bare feet bouncing on his butt. As I watched, she kicked up and down, drumming her heels against his buns. It was one of Sara's customary ways of showing her enjoyment, drumming and slapping all the time on my butt when we did it that way. I could hear their heavy breathing, some moaning and grunting.

I switched to another camera mounted on the wall. Disguised as a small bed light, it was mounted in a ball joint, and could be manipulated up and down and side to side, with a zoom lens. I had learned the controls some time ago when Sara and I had experimented making a sex tape. I lowered the viewing angle and confirmed that it was my wife lying there, mouth in an oval as her lover, unmistakably my best friend, continued pounding her.

When I fucked missionary, I liked to lower myself so that my chest rubbed against my partner's, which I found stimulating, tits to tits. Instead, Eric supported himself on outstretched arms, hands on the bed to either side of Sara. He had told me previously it was more exertion but gave him better leverage, and drove women wild. The sweat glistened on him as he thrust. Sara chose that moment to loosen her leg grip, grabbing herself behind the knees and pulling them toward her head, which she had told me provided even better leverage for a dick to tickle her G-spot. That gave me a good view of Eric's tool rising out of her and plummeting back in. Sara craned her neck to better view their union from her perspective. She always like seeing herself being fucked, as well as feeling it. The slapping sound continued.

They continued vocalizing, Sara moaning, "Oh yes, it feels so good. Don't stop," Eric grunting something that sounded like "meat grinder," which made her laugh.

"Let me know if it's too much," she said. "Ryan tells me I get carried away."

"I'm already beyond tenderized," he replied. "Hope I don't get over-processed into mince meat." She laughed again.

I found watching them and hearing that sexy banter a turn-on. I was hard. Yet I still felt indignation and anxiety.

I suppose that for most guys it would be a shock to come home and find your wife or girlfriend fucking someone else in your bed, the two of them making jokes as they did it. In my case, maybe it should not have been a surprise, considering the relationship between the three of us. It was not as if Sara or Eric were betraying me since they had asked some time ago if I would mind them hooking up. They were not doing anything I had not seen them doing on several weekends, and it was not the first time they were doing it in Sara's and my king size bed, where we had enjoyed a threesome and even had a foursome with Joy. If this assignation had been part of our recent weekend activities, it would not have been extraordinary.

But I guess that is why I was disturbed: This was not part of the usual agenda, which had always involved me, even if only in an auxiliary or spectator capacity. Instead this tryst was an extracurricular activity between my wife and friend, one in which I had not been invited to participate. I wondered if it was the first time they had gone at it without my knowledge and participation, or if it had been going on for a while; and if they preferred a private party to one where I was in attendance.

Even as these thoughts went through my brain, my dick had grown to super size, excited by this voyeuristic porn show. Here were the two most important people in my life, my wife and best friend, fucking their brains out. I undid my belt, button, fly and extricated my dick. Just as the first time I watched these lovers in action over the home security system, I began stroking. This time, I was determined to match my orgasm to theirs. Again, however, my timing was off.

I probably got in only three or four pumps before Sara gave out an audible cry, "Oh yes, yes, you're making me come you good fucking man." She drummed her heels hard on his ass. I knew how sensual that felt. Eric went only a few seconds more before his eyes glazed over as he grunted loudly and yelled, "Oh fuck."

I beat my meat more furiously, but realized I could not catch up, so paused and stroked more slowly as I watched them orgasm and then enter the afterglow phase. After popping his load, Eric smiled and lowered himself to rest on top of Sara, their chests meshing, his pecs caressing her boobs, heads nestling, cheek to cheek. She kept her legs wrapped around him, and seemed to squeeze lightly. Her arms, which had been at her side, also wrapped around his back, and she rubbed him tenderly. Their heavy breathing was audible.

"I think this is going to be a great summer," she said.

"If I can survive it," he rasped. She laughed.

There was more such lovers banter, during which I switched to the other camera view. Eventually, Eric rolled off her, and onto his back, legs splayed out. His tight nut sack was relaxing, the individual balls becoming distinguishable, and his softening dick rested languidly on his pelvis. Mine was also deflating, as I had stopped stroking. I was finally in sync, I thought, ironically. Sara propped herself up on an elbow and leaning over, kissed Eric lightly

"Why don't we go cool off in the river. Then I have to get busy on dinner. Ryan will probably be home soon."

Was that Sara's call to duty or an instinct to get everything back to normal before the arrival of the jealous husband, I wondered. But either way, it was my cue to wind up this voyeurism.

I saw Eric nod, and they kissed once more. As was her after-sex custom, Sara took a tissue from the box on her night table, and held it at her pussy to catch dripping cum as she made her way to the bathroom. Eric was not so fastidious. He picked up swim shorts from the floor where they had probably been hurriedly discarded earlier, and leisurely put them on without bothering to wipe off his dick. I wouldn't either if I was going to the river, figuring nature would wash any cum away.

Eric looked content and relaxed, I noted. His moodiness over being dumped by his girlfriend was no longer on his mind, and I realized I was still glad at that despite my bruised feelings over him fucking my wife outside of my presence.

I thought about going upstairs since their tryst was over and it would no longer be such an intrusion, but thought I would wait to see if it was disclosed to me later. So I folded up the computer and headed out to the sun room, where I stripped out of my clothes and shoved them onto a hanger in the closet. There I retrieved a large towel from a shelf, wrapped it around me and headed down the path to the river.

Sara and Eric soon arrived at our river rock beach with smiles on their faces, and greeted me as if everything was normal. Well, I guess it was, almost.

"I didn't know you were home yet, until I saw your car," Sara said. "How long have you been here?"

"Just a little while," I replied. "It was so hot, I just stripped in the sun room and came down here. Hey, Eric, when did you get here?"

"About an hour ago," he replied. "Summer's here. No more school schedule. I just have to go in once a week to instruct a remedial course. I expect to spend a lot of time here this summer, assuming it's all right with you guys."

"Of course it is," Sara said brightly, subtly touching his hand. "We love hanging out with you, right Ryan."

"We're longtime good friends," I replied, "and that friendship has been getting even more intimate lately."

They both laughed. "Double entendre time," Eric said. Sara smiled broadly. It was infectious. I did too. I waited for them to say something more, but they just immersed in the water.

"I was so hot," Sara said.

"You always are a hot lady," I commented. She smiled.

After our plunge, Sara headed back to the house to work on dinner. I hung out with Eric for a short while, but he did not mention anything, maybe figuring that was up to Sara.

It was the usual nice meal, during which we uncorked a bottle of wine and had some chit chat. I asked Eric if he was going to stay that night, and he said he was going to head home.

"Why?" I asked. "Thought maybe you'd want to get in some sheet-time recreation with Sara and me. With Sara, for sure."

They looked at each other, and smiled. "We already had some recreation today, "she ventured.

"Oh, you guys had a private session without me?"

"It was spontaneous. If you'd got home a little earlier, you could have joined in," she said, rubbing my cheek.

Eric picked up on my discomfort. We had known each other for a long time. "You okay with that?" he asked me.

I shrugged. "Surprised a little. I thought we were going to do this stuff together."

After a moment of uncomfortable silence, "We haven't always been together," Sara pointed out. "You went off to our bedroom with Joy one weekend, leaving poor Eric and I to console each other on the foldout in your office. Also, you voluntarily left the first time Eric and I consummated. And a couple of times you and I got into it by ourselves when he was in the office, and another time after we made love you gave me your blessing to go down and have another separate round with Eric.

What a memory. And it all was true, I thought. Actually, there may have been as much private sex as joint sessions since our polyamorous time began.

"When I think about it," Sara said, "the only time the three of us have been together was during our threesome and then again during the foursome with Joy, and three or four times in the stream. It is nice to be together, and I wouldn't be disappointed if we all squeeze into the king bed again this weekend," Sara added, "but that doesn't rule out something spontaneous happening between any of us at other times, does it?"

12