All Comments on 'Friends Helping Friends Ch. 06'

by Loveangames69

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
LenardSpencerLenardSpencerabout 2 years ago

The pathetic, weak, arsehole deserves to be cheated on. Which is what his slut wife is doing when she has fuck sessions behind his back. Why didn't the spineless doormat state clearly: "The sessions only take place when we are all together. Not private times alone without telling me. Understand?" He needs to grow some balls or else his slut wife will just manipulate things to her advantage. I notice his so called BFF has no problem excluding him from his wife. He needs to grow up and grow a backbone.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Again, this marriage is so over. Let the cunt go. She obviously has zero love for her us and and gets off humiliating him. Bye bye bitch!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It started out with hubby sharing his wife to help his friend. Now it looks as if wifie is preferring the friend to hubby, and the friend is being kind enough to share the wife with her husband. Oh, the problems of polyamory. What will happen next?

StubbyoneStubbyone11 months ago

Great writing. When an author makes you feel the emotions of the characters you know he is skilled. Ryans spike of emotions when catching Sara and Eric in their bed alone was very realistic. I could feel his angst and excitement at the same time. You want your wife to like the 2nd partner, but not too much. Having sex can bring out such incredible emotions. Maybe a little break is in order. 5-😊😊😊😊😊’s again.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

There are those times I want to reach through the pages and smack some sense into the characters. This is one of them. Argh! Idiots!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous