Friends Helping Friends Ch. 08

Story Info
Jack gives his wife a gang bang for a present.
6.1k words
4.51
5.1k
15

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 03/08/2024
Created 08/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,428 Followers

My wife's friend, Ellie, walked into the room wearing a black lace negligee, her sexy body not so much displayed as framed for viewing. I could see her nipples sticking out wantonly. Wanting to be touched, wanting to be sucked, wanting to be teased. I knew how nipples like that looked. My wife's looked that way right then as she sat on the bed next to me, completely naked. I could smell the arousal on her as she sat next to me, her hands nervously clasping and unclasping, the only thing she wore was the ring on her left hand, the ring she kept moving her fingers to, to twist around her finger.

"You sure you want to do this?" Ellie asked, not Mandy, but me as I sat next to my wife, wearing only my briefs.

"Honestly? No. I'm not. But I promised her a Christmas present unlike any she's had before. Well, this is it," I said quietly, looking at Ellie and hoping that it was a portent of things to come, at least for me.

She walked over and instead of sitting next to me, she climbed onto the bed on her knees, facing me. She knelt there, her tits inches from my face. "I don't want to convince you to do anything you don't want to. You can still change your mind, both of you."

"I could," I agreed, letting my hands reach to her bare butt. I gently stroked my fingers on her bare cheeks, teasing them across her butt and letting them curl between her thighs to tease her bare pussy lips.

She moaned softly at my touch. "You get all four of us, as many times as you can, any way you want us," she whispered. "That's what you want to think about. That's what you want to focus on until you get more comfortable with seeing her with other men. If, that's what you want to do. You don't have to. This isn't for everyone. In fact, a lot of my friends have never done what she's going to do today. It's not for everyone. Most of us like a little fun, swapping around, couples things, games. But something like this, it's not for everyone."

"So you said. You think we should call this off?"

"It's not for me to say. But I know this is as extreme as we'll ever get. The penalty table is only used now and then, like at new year's. I've never pulled it out for a private event, so this'll be a first. I'm sorta interested to see how this works out. The couples I've lined up are excited about the opportunity."

"I guess it'd be tough to call it off then."

"They'll get over it," she said. "If you want, we can call it off and just play, the two of us."

"And Ron and Mandy?"

"And Ron with Mandy," she agreed.

"But then I'd have to find a new Christmas present for her."

"True."

I looked at Mandy. "You still want to do this?"

She looked nervous, her hands clenching and unclenching. She looked down at her hands and then back up at me. "Are you sure YOU still want to do this?"

"I'm not doing it for me. I could go just fine without this. I'm doing it because you want to." I waited for her to say something, and after several long seconds I looked at Ellie. "Let's do this."

"Before you chicken out," Ellie added for me, getting me to nod.

She slid back off of me. She walked to a small table by the bedroom door, picked up a satin strip and walked back, this time to Mandy. She leaned to her and tied it around her head to cover her eyes. "Alright. Come with me." She held both of Mandy's hands and drew her out of the bedroom and into the large open area of the basement family room. I looked across the room to an unusually shaped padded table. Ellie led Mandy to it, turned her, backed her up to it and then coaxed her to sit and then lie back on it. Once lying down, Ellie spread my wife's legs apart and strapped her ankles in place with some soft, fur-covered cuffs. She did the same to her hands, securing them to the table down by her sides. Ellie looked at me one more time and then walked to the second bedroom that opened onto what I was starting to think of as the "play room". She opened the door and moments later four naked guys, all with hard-ons, including Ron, walked out, followed by three women I didn't know, all wearing extremely sexy, almost to the point of being slutty, lingerie, varying from semi-see through lacy to crotchless panties and exposed nipple bras.

Ellie walked in front of the group, over to the table. "Okay gentlemen, you know the rules. If Ron says to stop anything you're doing, you stop it. This is NOT punishment, but experimentation, so push her boundaries but don't be mean or rough. You can come on her or in her, and you can continue to play as long as you want, or can, or until she calls it quits. Ladies, Jack wants to be here so he knows what's going on, but he doesn't have to watch every second. Feel free to engage in anything you can entice him into. He's quite adept at making a woman come multiple ways. Feel free to get him to experiment with different positions and ways to stimulate you. The toy box is available as well. Anyone have any questions?" There didn't seem to be any and one of the men stepped past her, kneeling down between my wife's legs and gently stroked her pussy with his fingers.

I didn't get to look long before someone stepped behind me and gently turned me around to face away from my wife. "Trust me, Allen won't hurt her," she whispered. "I'm Suzan."

"Hi," I said quietly, looking down at her. She was maybe thirty or so, slender, small, maybe B-cup breasts. She had on a very sensual white teddy. She took me by both hands and drew me all the way across the room to where a large air bed had been set up. She pulled me to it and then crawled herself back onto it, pulling me along with her. She smiled as she let go of my hands and gently pushed my chest until I lay back.

"This is Rachel," Suzan said quietly, motioning to a tall, very dark-skinned black woman who was probably a few years older than her. She had massively large breasts and an equally large looking butt, all covered in a stark-white mesh body suit that covered her from neck to ankle.

"And I'm Tessa. Victor is my husband," A very slim and well-muscled young woman said in a Russian or similar accent as she crawled onto the air bed wearing a pair of crotchless lace panties and equally see-though bra that really didn't cover much of her C-cup, or slightly smaller, breasts. "Trust me, he will give your wife a most wonderful fucking! And I will do the same to you!" she said as she reached for my briefs. She eased them down, letting my partly-hard dick out in the open. She slipped them all the way off and then tossed my briefs away. "Oh girls. I think we are going to have so much fun!"

"It's starting to look that way," Rachel said with a grin as she lowered her head down to my crotch and grasped my dick. I watched as she enveloped my dick with her mouth and began to suck and tease it. It didn't take long to get me to start to grow harder, though my attention was understandably split between what the ladies were doing to me and what their husbands were doing to my wife. I couldn't help but look over and see a tall, muscular young man push into my wife, drawing a loud, almost surprised, gasp from her lips.

"You do not want to watch that. You want to be here, with us. Come, suck my hot little pussy while Rachel gets you all hard and ready," Tessa said as she moved to straddle my head, her panties already gone to expose her pussy. She had a patch of brown curls on her mound, trimmed in the shape of a heart with the tip pointing down to her round outer lips and the copious amount of inner lip protruding invitingly down between her thighs. "Ellie says you like the taste of girl cum. If you make me come good, I can assure you, you will have plenty to taste."

I could hear my wife making noises and muffled moans, but with Tessa sitting on my face, her thighs blocked any view I might have gotten. I gave up trying to think about her and concentrated on the pussy in front of me. I wrapped my arms around her muscular thighs and used my fingers to spread her lips before trying to stroke my tongue up them. I had just barely begun teasing her pussy when I felt the mouth leave my dick, moments later replaced with a much hotter and tighter sensation.

"Oh, fuck yes. So good," I heard Rachel moan softly as she began to lift and lower herself on me, her big butt pressing on my thighs with each stroke down my shaft. Up and down, she moved, bouncing us on the air bed as she adjusted her stroke to match the bed's up and down motion. She soon had the two of us moving in rhythm, driving me deep into her with each stroke, her ass slamming down on me with an audible slap. It made it a little hard to keep my tongue in Tessa, but for some reason the more erratic licks and flicks of my tongue on her hard clit seemed to be exciting her even more than what I had been doing before.

Her pussy impacted against my chin with each slam of Rachel down on my dick, my tongue trying fruitlessly to stay on her clit. "OH FUCK YES! OH GOD, YOU DO GOOD! KEEP DOING! KEEP DOING LIKE THAT, YOU. MAKE ME COME ON YOUR FACE!" Tessa screamed out into the room as her pussy smashed onto my face over and over again. "OH FUCK YES! YOU MAKE ME COME NOW! I COOOOOOOOMMMME!" she screamed as her whole body jerked hard, a gush of her juices jetting from her pussy onto my face. Again and again she jerked and stiffened, each time another gush of her juices squirted from her pussy until my face and even my short hair were soaked with her juices. "OH GOD! Rachel! Share me his dick!"

"Almost," Rachel moaned. "Going to come in a second. Oh yeah. Any second. Shit. Yes! SHIT! God, here it comes! Ohhhhhhhhhhh!" She gasped as her pussy clenched around my dick. I couldn't see her with Tessa still on my face, but I could tell her body was having a massive climax, her pussy squeezing and spasming around my fat shaft. "Oh yeah. That was good," she moaned after sitting and grinding on me for almost half a minute.

"Good. Now you give me dick," Tessa demanded from where she still sat on my face.

"Don't be pushy. We have plenty of time," Rachel answered breathlessly. I felt her move, climbing off and then flopping on the bed while Tessa slid back from my face. She walked herself back on her knees until she could reach my hard dick between her legs. She leaned toward me, holding herself up with one hand and grasping my dick with the other. She rubbed my head between her lips until she found the entrance to her depths with it, and then pushed back forcefully, driving her sopping wet pussy down my shaft in one long stroke. She held herself on her hands and knees and began rocking to and fro, pushing her pussy on and off my dick rhythmically.

"Oh yes. God, I need dick after good come like that. I need hard dick to make me come more. Come again. You make me come again, now. Let me feel you come in me and make me come. I love to feel man come in me and make me come with him!"

"Having fun?" Ellie asked, leaning down and kissing my cheek.

"Uh huh," I answered. "But I don't know how much will be left of me after four of you."

"Don't worry about me. You and I can find some time for you to make it up to me. Just enjoy it and let them give you as much as you want."

"Okay," I said as Tessa rocked herself on and off my dick, quickly pushing me toward climax as she somehow squeezed her pussy tighter with each stroke down my dick.

"You like what Tessa does with your dick while fucking you? All that exercise good for something, no? God your cock feel so good. I think you come soon. You so big and fat in me. So ready to cum deep in Tessa's cunt. I fuck you until you cannot stop but give me your cum. Ohhh yes. I feel it coming, building. I see it on your face too. You want to fill my hot, young pussy with your cum. You want to unload it all in me like I did on your face! Come for me, baby. Come deep in my cunt!" She urged as the undeniable desire to do just that grew in me to the point I couldn't hold back. I reached up and cupped her tits in her thin bra and then found the little clasp between the cups. I flicked it apart, letting her tits hang down and swing in time with her strokes. I reached both hands to her tits, capturing her nipples between my fingers and thumbs, and then firmly squeezed both hard nubs moments before my body went over the edge. "FUCK! YOU COME IN ME! I COME ON YOU AGAIN! FUCK FUCK FUCK!" she cried as I squeezed and pulled her nipples, her pussy clenching and gushing her juices over my pelvis as she came around me. My body jerked and spasmed as I unloaded what she wanted deep in her, leaving the two of us coupled, panting for breath.

"That what you wanted?" I asked breathlessly.

Tessa leaned her face down lower toward mine, a huge grin on her lips. "Oh god, baby. That perfect way to make me come second time. Ellie say you were damn good in bed, now I know it true. You come fuck Tessa any time you want. Maybe I teach you how to fuck new ways too. You fuck me by pussy while Victor fuck me in ass. Make me come twice as hard!" She said softly in that tantalizing accent.

"I'm not sure I could handle you coming twice as hard." I chuckled, getting a laugh from the other three of them.

"Okay. I need break and Suzan need sex. She make you hard again and then you fuck her hard. She need hard fuck today. "

"She does, huh?"

"Yes, she does," Suzan answered. "Allen refused to fuck me for the last three days so he'd be able to get it up for Mandy at least three or four times."

"Well, hopefully she enjoys it," I said with a frown.

"Hopefully you're gonna make up for it?"

"I'll do what I can."

"Now that's what I call a loving husband. Alright, loving husband. How about warming me up while I get you hard again and then you can pound me as long as you want," She said softly as she moved around, swung her leg over my head and spread her knees. She pushed her completely bare pussy in my face, the sexy little lace outfit she had on lacking any covering at all over her full, round lips. She pushed her pussy closer to my face as she lowered her face to my dick and engulfed my softening cock with her mouth. "Mmmmmmmm," she moaned around me as I licked up her slit the first time, tasting her slightly tangy juices. The two of us licked and sucked each other for had to be at least ten minutes, her pussy juices growing more abundant and definitely less tangy as she worked my dick slowly back to a hardened state.

By the time she rolled off of me, my tongue was almost ready to fall out of my mouth. I lay and watched her as she shifted around until she had her butt at the edge of the air bed. I figured out what she wanted and moved off the mattress to kneel on the carpeted floor next to it, spreading her legs with my hands and helping her move her butt even closer to me. She rested her feet on my shoulders and pushed her knees apart while I grasped my dick and rubbed my now fat, saliva-coated head up and down her lips. I settled myself into her entrance and then held myself there, not pushing in yet. "You ready?"

"Honey, I've been ready for the last five minutes. You think you can make up for three days of no sex?"

"I'll do my best," I answered softly before jamming my dick hard into her.

"OH FUCK!" she gasped as my thighs pressed against her bare butt cheeks, her sheer, thigh-length gown already pushed up to her waist when she moved her butt to the edge of the mattress. I held myself in place, pressing my dick deep inside her as I waited for her body to adjust to the sudden fat intruder. Feeling her tightness abate slightly, I started to slide in and out of her depths, drawing a soft moan from her. "Harder, baby. You can't do it too hard, trust me."

I pushed harder and faster into her, driving my cock into her. Her small B-cup tits moved a surprising amount on her chest with each impact my pelvis made against her, her little tits not at all hidden by the sheer gown. In and out, I thrust, slamming my thighs to her bare ass with each stroke. I wasn't used to driving this hard into a pussy but she seemed to be enjoying it more the harder I went. I wanted to look behind me as my wife cried out that she was coming, wondering if this was her first, or if I'd missed some. The more I thought about it, the less I wanted to think about it. I looked at Suzan and concentrated on thrusting into her. In and out, I drove, driving my engorged head into the end of her tunnel, making her grunt and gasp with each stroke.

I reached around her thigh and let my fingers work between her inner labia, seeking and finding her clit. "OH FUCK YES!" she cried as I pressed my finger against it and began rubbing, stroking the hard nub in time with my stroking cock. In and out, I thrust, feeling my own climax starting to grow closer and, with that, more undeniable. I had long years of practice holding back until Mandy came, always wanting to get her off first, partly because I didn't want to leave her unfinished, and partly because I loved how it felt to come in her while she was still climaxing. I loved how she felt when she came around me, her pussy squeezing me as I thrust into her, pushing my own climax right to the edge of release. I felt Suzan's legs start to tremble and knew she was damn close, her pussy starting to clench tighter around me. I moved my finger and pressed my thumb to her clit. Pushing firmly, I rubbed my thumb between her lips in a circle, making her clit roll in circles as I plunged my cock into her.

"OHHHHHHH FUUUUUUCK!" she cried out as she started to climax, her pussy clenching around my cock. "That's it, Jack. Fuck me 'till you come. Fuck my hot pussy until you unload in me! Oh god, Jack. Fuck me harder! Harder! HARDER!" She cried moments before my plunging cock erupted deep inside her. I knelt there, gasping and sweating as my cum pumped deep in her pussy.

"Oh fuck," I panted. "Hope that was hard enough."

"Oh sweetie, it was just perfect," she panted, lying on the bed, sliding her feet off my shoulders and moving them to the floor by me. My softening cock slipped out of her as she reached for my hands and pulled me toward her. She drew me down for a kiss and then, after a few seconds, pushed me away. "Girls, we gotta do something about this. He smells like pussy, all over!"

"Yeah, I kinda let go on him." Tessa giggled. "How about we take him to the showers and clean him up? Maybe go out the tub after that? I think, looking at Mandy, that she gonna be busy a while yet."

"You think?" I asked, not sure how she knew.

"Honey, I can tell you by how fast Victor got it up for the third time that he's got plenty more to go. She must be a good fuck to get him that excited that fast."

I twisted to look back at her, seeing Victor between her legs again and Tony, Rachel's husband, pushing his cock in and out of her mouth.

" Uh uh uh. You don't wanna do that. Just play with us and don't spoil the fun. You're down here because you feel like you have to keep her safe. Trust us. She's perfectly safe. Now, let's see how many of us can get into the shower at once?"

"All of us if we use the one in my bedroom," Ellie answered "but I charge admission."

"Oh?"

"Yeah. Watching you getting licked and fucked has me horny as hell. Who's gonna fix that?"

"I will," Suzan answered. "You lay your ass down here and I'll give you something to moan about."

"Done," Ellie said, rolling onto her back and spreading her legs.

"Guess that leaves us to clean him up!" Rachel said with a grin. She climbed off the bed and helped me up with one hand and Tessa with the other. The three of us headed up to the top floor and into the master bathroom, the girls stripping off what was left of their outfits as they went, leaving a trail of lingerie. Rachel started the water in both shower heads to give us plenty of coverage and then pulled me into the water with her. She squirted soap all over her huge tits and then started to use them like a pair of huge sponges to rub the soap all over my body, giggling and laughing as she did. Tessa, not to be left out, used a bunch of soap on her body and then squirted a bunch on my head. Between the two rubbing their naked bodies all over me and Tessa rubbing the soap into my hair until the suds were running down not just my face, but my whole body, I couldn't help but get turned on. Rachel worked her tits down to my hardening cock and soon had the huge black mounds sliding up and down my soapy shaft.

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,428 Followers
12