All Comments on 'Friends Helping Friends Ch. 08'

by m_storyman_x

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
FillDirtWantedFillDirtWanted2 months ago

Well written. A lot of stories with this subject tend to have one spouse wanting to do it way more then the other. As written here, in this series, they discuss it and appears to work. You have good players Ellie and such looking out for whats best. You have bad players like Bob who looks out for himself. Let's see what happens.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Now2 months ago

Still hot. Still a great read!

Keep those chapters cumming!

oldsage_1oldsage_12 months ago

I'm enjoying the series lot's of hot sex what's not to like?! Looking forward to you telling us more about this group. Great cast of characters.

Cheers

SAGE

omahakiwiomahakiwi2 months ago

Thx fall your contributions. Love your work. A small request on the longer series a very short recap would help with main characters. Keep up the great work

AccelarVesterAccelarVesterabout 2 months ago

Not quite as hot IMHO as previous chapters. I do wonder what happend between Sam (Daughter) and her mother from the end of the previous chapter.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69about 2 months ago

Lucky couple with good friends!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

seems like it needs a few more chapters, at least to me. I was really enjoying the debauchery and hedonism I wish that my life was more like that!

Xenon8Xenon822 days ago

My wife and I read this series together. It took us three days, we kept stopping to have sex!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userm_storyman_x@m_storyman_x
I love the outdoors, fishing, hunting , boating, photography, writing and of course SEX ! I have a fertile mind of ideas and have written many of them in my stories here. After 40+ years of marriage and raising a family I'm ready to live some of those fantasies, even though...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES