Friends in Need Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Off to the side, she heard Dan beginning to moan and groan signaling that he was about to come, so she gestured him over, took him in her mouth and finished him by swallowing his gobs of cum.

Meanwhile, Jake rolled off her onto his back beside her. Dan did the same on her other side, and the three merely laid there in post-coital bliss.

Finally, after a few minutes, Jake sat up. "I don't know how to thank you two for this. You have no idea how much I needed this. I'll leave you now and . . ." A moment later, he was gone.

Jennifer eased out of bed and stepped into their bathroom, wet a washcloth, and cleaned herself off. Dan was sitting up on his side of the bed a smirk on his face when she returned.

"What?"

"For someone who was ambivalent about having sex with another man, you sure got into it," Dan observed.

"Now you're criticizing me?"

"No, no, of course, not. Just making an observation. I'm glad you seemed to enjoy it. You did enjoy it, didn't you?"

Jennifer was hesitant to answer. She didn't want to make too much of it.

"It's okay," Dan urged. "You can tell me."

"Alright. Yes, I enjoyed it. In fact, I enjoyed it more than I probably should have. Jake does know how to use what he has."

"So, you like his big cock."

With a shrug, Jennifer said, "It was an experience. I don't think I'd want to be married to someone like that."

"Would you do it again?"

"You mean do tonight over?"

"I mean, fuck him again on another day?"

"I don't know," Jennifer responded with some annoyance. "Does it really matter?"

"I guess not."

* * *

The activity awoke Jennifer, and almost before she could focus her eyes, Dan's face loomed before her. He kissed her on the lips. She could now see he was dressed for work.

"Early meeting, gotta go," he advised her. "What's on your agenda today?"

"Think I'll go to the office. See if I can pick up a client."

"You might want to talk to Jake," Dan suggested. "He might be looking to buy a condo. He sold one to move here."

"Okay. Thanks. I will."

After she heard her husband leave, Jennifer remained in bed for several more minutes thinking about the previous evening. As big as Jake was, it turned out he wasn't so big that she had not been able to handle him. She had told Dan afterward that she had enjoyed it more than she should have, but she had really enjoyed it much more than that. She wrestled with her conscience because she thought she should feel guilty about that. But he had all but forced her to have sex with Jake, and she couldn't help that Jake was good and she enjoyed it.

As they frequently did after bedtime sex, Jennifer and Dan slept naked. Getting out of bed, she went to the closet and picked out a light but opaque robe, slipped it on and tied it, then headed to the kitchen for coffee.

Once she had the coffee brewing, Jennifer was startled by the appearance of Jake. She hadn't really forgotten that he was staying with them, but neither had it occurred to her that she would encounter him in the kitchen.

"The coffee smells good," Jake said by way of a greeting.

"It'll be ready in a few minutes." She glanced down at herself and saw her nipples distinctly imprinting her robe. She considered attempting a fix but realized that he'd already seen her completely nude, and she could see he'd already noticed.

"Happy to see me?" he asked with a big grin and nodding to her breasts.

"As are you to see me," she remarked, gesturing with her head to his pronounced bulge in his same black boxer briefs from last night.

He shrugged helplessly. "I can't forget last night. It was magical. You were spectacular."

Jennifer wanted to return the compliment, but she also didn't want to encourage him. "Thanks."

"I was really surprised by Dan's invitation."

The coffee finished brewing, so Jennifer poured them each a cup and set out creamer and sweeteners. As they fixed their cups, she said, "Apparently, he's had this secret fantasy to see me with another man."

"I've heard of guys who like to see their wife with another man, but I never would have pegged him as that type. I hope he didn't force you."

"No, he didn't. I guess I was a little intrigued by your size."

"It's actually more of a curse. I've had women refuse me because of it."

"Yeah, Dan mentioned a girl in college who nearly fainted."

With a chuckle, Jake said, "And walked out. Young freshman. I wasn't surprised. I hope it wasn't too uncomfortable for you, although you seemed to handle it well enough."

"No. It was no problem."

Jake smiled. "Any chance we could go again?"

Jennifer frowned. "You would fuck your friend's wife behind his back?"

"Uh, uh, well, uh, he did give permission," Jake nervously said.

"That was last night with him here."

"Uh, uh, I'm, uh, sorry. I guess I misread your, uh . . ."

"Relax. I'm just messing with you," Jennifer said with a smirk. "But, no, I don't want to go again, particularly without Dan here."

"Understood."

"So, Dan said you might be in the market for a condo?"

The sudden change of subject confused him. "Uh, yeah, probably. You want me out of here?"

"No, no." Now, Jennifer chuckled. "I'm a real estate agent. If you're interested in finding a condo, I can help you."

Obviously relieved, Jake smiled, "Oh, sure. That would be great."

"Okay. I'll start keeping an eye out."

* * *

When Dan arrived home from work, he advised Jennifer that Jake had called to say he had a dinner meeting and would likely be there late. Dan told him to just let himself in if they were already in bed.

Jennifer was mostly glad that she and Dan would have the evening to themselves, but a part of her would have enjoyed Jake's company. That also guilted her into telling her husband about her encounter with Jake in the kitchen this morning.

"He told me about it and apologized," Dan informed her. "Said he was just swept up in the moment watching you in your robe. I told him I appreciated him being honest about it."

Jennifer was impressed. "That was good of him."

"How did you feel about that?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, would you have liked to have done it with him this morning?"

"The bigger question is, how would you have reacted if I had, and you found out?"

"I wouldn't have liked it happening without me here."

"I told him I wouldn't without you here."

"Yeah, he said you said that."

"So, if I had been here, you would have?"

Jennifer was becoming concerned about her husband's seeming obsession with her fucking Jake. "You know, this sudden fixation you have about me and Jake is troubling."

"It's not a fixation," Dan said, defensively. "I really enjoyed watching you last night, and I wouldn't mind seeing it again."

"Once wasn't enough?"

"If it has to be, then it will be. I don't want you to do anything you don't want to do."

"Good. I'm glad we got that settled." But she didn't tell him she kind of did want to do it again.

* * *

They sort of heard Jake come in at some point. It was very late, and both Jennifer and Dan went right back to sleep.

In the morning, Dan again left a little earlier than his usual time, but not as early as the day before. Jennifer heard him in the shower and getting ready, but she remained in bed until after he was gone. Groggily, she arose and went into her closet, reaching for no particular robe, donning it, and heading for the kitchen.

To her surprise, the coffee was already brewed, and Jake was pouring two cups dressed again only in gray boxer briefs. He wasn't initially sporting an erection, but it seemed to start growing when he saw her. His eyes also became wide.

Jennifer finally thought to look down at herself to see that she was wearing a short kimono-type robe that was not completely opaque, but not entirely sheer either. Still, he could obviously determine that she was nude underneath, and that was aided by how loosely she had tied the robe. She fixed the belt.

"No need to dress on my account," Jake quipped.

"You don't give up, do you?"

"Do you really want me to?"

She shot him a look of absurdity. "You just can't help yourself, can you?"

"Not around you. No."

"You act like you've never been around a woman before." She said it lightheartedly, bending down to lean on the counter. She wasn't really annoyed with him, but somewhat enjoying the coquetry. And now she was giving him a look down her robe. But she didn't care. He'd already seen her naked. What was it about this man?

"Not one like you."

"Does that line really work?"

"It's not a line."

"And you're not expecting me to just give in?"

"Any chance of that happening?"

Jennifer picked up her coffee cup, walked around the counter and very close to him. "Wouldn't you just love that?" She then lightly backhanded his hard cock, returned to her bedroom, and closed the door.

He was gone by the time she showered, dressed, and returned to the kitchen.

* * *

It both frightened and excited Jennifer that she thought about her little verbal dance with Jake off and on all day. Part of the reason was because she was scoping out condos for him, but she also couldn't shake the image of him in his underwear, not to mention that big bulge between his legs.

On her way back home, Jennifer's travels had her passing a little Italian grocery that was known for homemade sauces, meatballs, sausage, and pasta. It was a little out of the way for her to shop at regularly, but their food was excellent, so she stopped in whenever she was nearby. However, she decided to call Dan to see if he knew if Jake would be there for dinner.

"Do you want to make him something special?" Dan asked with mirth in his voice.

"I'm near Russo's, so I thought I'd pick up something for dinner."

"That sounds good. I'd get it whether he's there or not."

"I am. It's a question of how much to buy."

"It won't go to waste."

So, she bought enough for three.

And fortunately, Jake arrived around the same time as Dan, and had brought a couple of bottles of expensive wine. Jennifer immediately opened a bottle and poured herself a glass while she started cooking. The men got beers and offered assistance, but she suggested they go outside and relax on the patio. So, they did.

Once seated, Jake said, "So, about the other night."

"What about it?"

"Was that you or Jennifer?"

"Mostly me. Although, she obviously came around."

"Came, she did," he said with a smirk. "Have you two done this before?"

Dan shook his head. "It really wasn't until I saw the two of you interact that I admitted to her that I had this secret fantasy to see her with someone else."

With a frown, Jake asked, "But why? I mean, I'm not complaining that I was the chosen one, but why would you want to share that beautiful creature?"

"It's not about sharing," Dan explained. "It's about . . . hell, you can't take your eyes off her, so you obviously can see how beautiful she is. And as you've discovered, making love to her is the most amazing thing you'll ever do. So, I just wanted to see that from another perspective. See what she looked like when I wasn't the one doing it with her. I don't know if that makes any sense."

"Maybe a little."

"I hope to get to see it again." He turned to look Jake in the eye. "If you get my drift."

Jake merely lifted his beer bottle in a toast-like gesture.

A while later, dinner was ready, and they all sat to eat. Jake raved about the meal, which led to a discussion about food.

Following that, Jennifer revealed that she had found a couple of condos that might be appealing to Jake. One was fairly close, the other a little further. "If you have some free time tomorrow, I can show them to you."

"Only two are available?"

"Oh, no. There are several others, but they are all downtown and are pricey. We can look at those if you like."

"No, we can start with your two first. I'll make time. After lunch?"

"Perfect."

"What's the nearest one?" Dan wanted to know.

"The Norton Tower."

"Wow. That's a nice place," Dan remarked.

"Yes, it is. I can give you a preview on my iPad after dinner," Jennifer offered.

"That would be great," Jake eagerly said, imagining sitting very close to her.

Following the meal, Jake topped off everyone's wine glass while he and Dan cleaned up the kitchen for Jennifer.

Jennifer got her iPad and sat in the center of the sofa figuring the men would sit on either side. She called up pictures of the condo in question and sipped her wine while waiting for them. She kicked off her shoes but did not bother to fix her dress, which revealed much of her legs. She saw Jake glance over to her and smile, and then he seemed to hurriedly complete the kitchen chores.

Only a few minutes passed before he and Dan joined her on the sofa, Jake on her left, her husband on her right. In a completely natural and involuntary movement, Jennifer crossed her left leg over her right which revealed even more thigh.

Jennifer handed Dan her wine glass to set on the end table. She propped up the iPad on her lap so all could see. Jake rested his arm on his right leg, the back of his hand touching her bare leg, which she was certain was intentional. Strangely, she didn't mind. She scrolled slowly through the pictures of the condo describing what she knew about it.

In one photo, Jake pointed to an item asking what it was. Jennifer didn't know, but said she'd find out. Retracting his hand, he made it seem casual to let it come to lie in her lap beneath the iPad.

Once again, Jennifer did not care. She casually glanced at Dan, who had obviously noticed and merely smiled, which she took as approval. He placed his hand on her other leg. She instinctively uncrossed her legs, subconsciously? providing one for each man. Did she feel hands gently spreading her legs apart?

She did feel Jake's hand slowly slide from mid-thigh back. Dan saw and copied.

They'd seen most of the pictures, so she let the iPad fall back flat against her knees. She cleared her throat, facetiously asking, "Any questions?"

"Very nice," Jake whispered, his hand sliding higher. "Can't wait to see more."

That had the sound of a double-entendre.

And then there was Dan easing the hem of her dress higher up. Jake reached for the iPad and set it down on the coffee table. He then started undoing her button-up-the-front dress from the bottom.

It was, of course, now obvious where this evening was going, and Jennifer was okay with it. In fact, there was something erotic about being attended to by two men. She let her head fall back against the sofa to just enjoy being touched.

In a brazen move, something that had not happened the other night, Jake twisted toward her and softly pressed his lips to hers. She didn't immediately kiss back, her not so logical mind thinking that fucking was just a physical interaction, but kissing was more of a romantic interchange that added an element she did not really want to be a part of this. Regardless how good Jake was at sex, she wanted nothing more than that from him. However, his skill with his lips was no less engaging, and after a few seconds of it, she unabashedly and eagerly gave in.

Jake kissed with passion, but not urgency. Feeling his tongue touch her lips, Jennifer opened her mouth without hesitation. He did not attempt to shove it down her throat, but rather calmly let it explore. His tongue actually caressed hers if that was a thing. However, no one had ever done that to her. It was quite alluring.

Her inclination would be to throw her arms around his neck, but she didn't want to seem too eager with her husband beside her watching. Even though Dan encouraged this, she wasn't certain how much he wanted her to get into it, or, if she did really get into it, what his reaction later would be. So, she restrained her arms.

Dan finished unbuttoning her dress and pulled it apart to expose her sexy bra and panties. He tugged it off her shoulder and placed kisses there and on her neck. It felt nice, but also tickled, and she shivered.

Each man caressed the breast nearest him. Jake broke off the kiss so all three of them could completely remove Jennifer's dress, which required her to stand. Dan kissed the exposed parts of her bosom while Jake's hand moved between her legs. She felt a hand behind her deftly unclasp her bra, so she quickly removed it and tossed it aside.

Each man then sucked a nipple, and it nearly made her lightheaded to have both attended to simultaneously. Dan kissed and licked the side of her rib cage and abdomen. It was odd, but strangely erotic. For a moment, it almost seemed like a kissing contest as they covered all parts of her trunk. Again, quite arousing.

With Jennifer now clad only in bikini panties, the men moved lower, almost in a concerted effort. Dan kissed around her upper butt and Jake again went between her legs. He pulled her panty leg aside to expose her labia and rubbed her clit with his fingers.

Now feeling wicked, Jennifer tugged the men to stand. She undid Dan's pants first, then Jake's. Dropping to her knees, she felt it wise to suck her husband's cock first, and then she enveloped Jake's. While sucking one, she stroked the other. She considered bringing them together and attempting to put them both in her mouth, but she didn't know how they would react to their dicks touching, so she didn't.

But perhaps sensing that might happen and possibly wanting to avoid it, Jake maneuvered her around, laid her down on the sofa, and then arranged a throw pillow against the arm of the couch for her to lean against. He spread her legs and laid on his stomach, his face inches from her inner section. Kissing the inside of her thighs, he gently rubbed her pussy through her panties.

"Mmmm," Jennifer moaned softly.

Dan moved around behind her to watch, and she reached up and stroked his cock. With one hand, he fondled her tit. Occasionally, she would turn her head and lick the head of his dick. On one swipe, she thought she tasted pre-cum.

Down below, Jake had again pulled aside the elastic leg of her panty to lick her labia. He did so with his usual tenderness, and Jennifer felt herself melting. He slipped his ring finger in to separate her pussy lips so he could also get his tongue in there. There was something amazingly aphrodisiacal about that liquid he slurped up. He flapped his tongue up to get at her clit, and then he nibbled on it, careful not to inflict pain.

Finally, Jake eased back in order to remove Jennifer's panties. Like everything sexual he did, it was slow and sensual. That done, he bent over to give each of her nipples a little taste, making sure his tongue teased the flat tips, which caused her to shiver. Moving back into a squat, Jake held his cock and used the head to rub between her spread labia.

Her moans attested that she loved this teasing. But she loved it even more when he slowly slid it in all the way. He fucked her slowly driving his dick all the way in and pulling almost all the way out.

Jennifer held onto Dan's rod almost as a security blanket. She moved him around so that it was on top of her face, and she tilted her head back to take an inch or so into her mouth.

And as if Jake weren't already fucking her well enough, he rolled onto his side against the back of the sofa, twisting Jennifer into a similar position. He was able to suck her upper nipple and then re-engage his cock in her pussy. It felt as marvelous as the previous missionary position. She reached down to fondle his balls.

To which Jake responded, "Uh-huh!"

But Jennifer also didn't want to forget her husband, and in this position, she could take him more properly in her mouth. She sucked him as best she could, but with Jake's magnificent cock filling her, it was difficult to concentrate.