Friends in Need Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dan must have sensed that because he stepped back and sat on the coffee table to watch. It truly was a thrill to see the look of sheer pleasure on Jennifer's face. But he could also tell from that expression--one he hadn't seen her display with him--that his buddy was great at pleasuring a woman.

A string of nearly continuous moans escaped her lips with each thrust.

Jake reached his arm around her upper thigh pulling her leg up so he could touch her boob and caress it. But after a minute, he let her leg down. He stepped up his thrusts with more of a pounding on the in-stroke.

Jennifer's moans intensified. "I'm going to come!" It sounded as though she was crying when she said that, but that was just how into this she was. Her eyes rolled back into her head, and her face took on a twisted expression. She reached out for Dan's hand, and once she had it, she came in a massive orgasm. She thrashed about with tingling nerves and tensed muscles to the point that Jake could no longer keep his cock inside her. Using his fingers, he diddled her clit so she wouldn't lose it, but for the moment, she was in a world of her own; a world in which she was engulfed only in pleasure. She came down slowly, and her body shuddering was the final response to climax.

Jennifer threw her arms over her head in a fit of exhaustion. She wanted to just bask in the afterglow, but she was also mindful of her husband, and didn't want to appear as though she had enjoyed this too much more than she had. Unfortunately, she had not been able to completely control her reaction to this spectacular sex.

Jake had sat up on the sofa, and Jennifer was also aware that all his hard work had not rewarded him with his own climax, so she popped up and straddled his lap, grabbing and guiding his cock back into her hot, wet pussy. She bounced on him and he met her with his own thrusts.

Reaching behind her, Jennifer grabbed Dan's hand and pulled him to sit next to her and Jake. When he did, while still springing up and down, she leaned over and gave her husband a passionate kiss while gasping and stroking his cock.

Fucking this beauty, Jake was amazed he had held out as long as he had, but he couldn't much longer. Jennifer could tell by his breathing that he was getting close, so she quickly eased off him, and turned him to the mostly supine position he'd originally had her in. She then forced as much of his cock in her mouth as she could.

To her husband, she ordered, "Do me from behind."

And Dan was only too happy to comply and have his own turn.

His plowing her from behind also caused her mouth action on Jake to be a bit rougher. However, it also had the ability to get him off. Without warning, he filled her mouth with copious amounts of semen which was too much for her to swallow. She let it drip back down his shaft.

Dan could tell by Jake's grunts and groans that he was coming.

Jennifer did her best to concentrate on Dan fucking her and hoped she could muster another orgasm for him. They rarely fucked in this doggy-style position, but it did hit spots that did make it feel different. Her second climax occurred but was nothing like her first. Still, she issued sounds that made it sound more intense than it was, and a moment later, she felt her husband filling her pussy with a sizeable amount of his own cum. That made her feel good and subdued the guilt she felt from overacting.

She cleaned as much of Jake's jism up with her tongue, but a naughty feeling pervaded her as cum dripped down her chin and leaked out of her pussy and down her thighs.

The ever-thoughtful Jake got up and jogged into the kitchen, returning with a roll of paper towels for everyone to clean up.

The three resumed their original sitting positions on the sofa while recovering.

Finally, Jennifer asked, "So, what time tomorrow, Jake?"

She didn't intend the serious question to be funny, but for her to have so casually asked it at that moment after what they'd just done had both men bursting into laughter.

* * *

Oddly enough, Dan didn't have much to say about the after-dinner activity. He didn't have the plethora of questions he usually did about what they'd done, how she felt about it, and so on. As she had previously found the interrogation tedious, she didn't inquire about why he was silent.

In the morning, Dan was up at his usual time, and off to work as he normally did. Also as was her custom, Jennifer arose shortly after he left. After two nights with Jake, she was less concerned about showing up in the kitchen scantily clad.

Much to her surprise, Jake was there fully dressed for work. "Busy day if we're going to meet later. My number's on the counter. Text me the address. Gotta go. You look better every day." And he was gone.

She didn't know if to be disappointed or . . . what?

Regardless, Jennifer went on with her day.

* * *

Jennifer arrived at the condo at one p.m. wondering when and if Jake would show up. To her pleasant surprise, he arrived minutes later.

"How's your day going?" he asked.

"Fine."

Jake looked around the living area with an open concept kitchen. There was a small dining area beside the kitchen, still open to the other areas, which could either be made into formal dining or just as casual eating nook. There were two bedrooms, one, a spacious master with an equally large master bath. There was nothing remarkable about the second bedroom. The small office was exactly that, perhaps large enough only for a desk and credenza, but good for casual work. Another full bath completed the condo. The closets were sizeable, and storage cabinets plentiful.

Throughout the tour, Jake made comments like, "Nice," or "That's good," or "I like that." He'd remained close to her, never really walking off to inspect something.

Still, Jennifer had to ask, "So, what did you think?"

"I like it," Jake responded with a big smile. "I like the open concept, the bedrooms are of good size, and the location is great. Even the price isn't bad."

"I think we can get that down a bit," Jennifer advised. "Do you want to go see the other one?"

"How far away is it?"

"A few miles. Maybe fifteen, twenty minutes."

With a grin, Jake said, "We never got around to looking at it in your iPad last night."

Jennifer chuckled. "Yeah. Something always pops up!"

He grinned at her double-entendre. "Can you pull it up here? Maybe photos will tell me if I need to actually go see it."

"Sure." Jennifer set her iPad up on the kitchen island and pulled up pictures of the other condo. She was about to turn it so Jake could see, but he stepped up behind her and looked over her shoulder, their bodies partially touching.

While it was unexpected, with Jake, it wasn't a surprise. The question was, did she allow it . . . or . . . On the other hand, there was something . . . comforting . . . about it. It was almost difficult to concentrate on the photos with him looming over her. Was this why he wanted to look at pictures on her iPad?

Jake pointed to a photo of a bathroom and said, "I don't care for that." It had him leaning even closer to her, his body essentially pressed against hers. And when he retracted his hand, he then placed it on her shoulder.

She should probably halt this. But she didn't.

Jake casually moved his hand forward on her shoulder. This allowed his fingers to gently rub her upper breast through the material of her shirt. She'd only worn a button-up shirt and slacks today; no revealing dress.

And then they reached the end of the photos.

"Can I see them again?" Jake asked in a whisper, his lips very close to her ear.

So, Jennifer ran through them again, wondering if he really wanted a rerun or . . .

Jake's hand moved from her shoulder to her waist, and she felt his erection press against her butt.

She should definitely stop this. But still, she didn't.

He slid his hand gently down the side of her leg as far as the length of his arm would allow, then back up. He did it again, moving his hand slightly toward the front of her leg, and once more back up, arriving very close to her genitalia. A slight gap in the elastic waistband of her pants where her abdomen met her leg provided the space for him to slip a finger in, then two, then all four, and under her panty waistband also.

It tickled. She giggled, then shivered, so he slid his hand around to her hip.

Pivoting his hips back and forth caused his cock to rub against her ass.

Jennifer drew in a breath, so Jake repositioned his dick in her butt crack. Helplessly, she pushed back against his thrust. He took that as permission to continue. He would rub once, and then she would do the same once. They continued taking turns a few times.

And then, with his hand still in her pants on her hip, he eased her slacks down. He hooked the thumb of his other hand under her waistband of her other hip to assist in the takedown. His arms were long enough to get her pants to mid-thigh. Still with no resistance, Jake quickly undid his own pants and pushed them and his underwear down the same amount.

He slid his hard cock between her legs and pumped to rub against her pussy.

Jennifer let out a whimper. When his dick poked out the front of her, she rubbed the head with her palm. Then he continued to fuck her thighs. She'd never done this before and found it erotic as all hell.

This was wrong on so many levels, but Jennifer could not bring herself to stop it.

"Talk about being caught with your pants down!"

They both turned sharply toward the entrance to the condo to find Dan standing there.

"Oh, fuck!" Jennifer cried. She quickly extracted herself and pulled up her pants.

"Well, I guess this was bound to happen," Dan remarked.

"Sorry, Dan, we just got caught up in the moment," Jake calmly said.

And all Dan could do was laugh at the absurdity of the statement.

Jake slowly pulled up his pants as though nothing was wrong. "Jennifer, let's put in an offer on this place. There's a few things I didn't like about the other one."

"I'm sorry, Dan," Jennifer offered. "I should have resisted."

"I want to blame you," Dan said, "Both of you. But I guess this is as much my fault."

"I'll go to your house and get my things," Jake said. "I'll stay in a hotel."

With a heavy sigh, Dan said, "You don't have to do that. But as far as me seeing my wife with another man, I've seen enough. You understand?"

"I've got to get back to work," Jake said with a nod. "Don't worry about me for dinner."

After he departed, Jennifer and Dan regarded one another.

"We didn't really do anything," she explained. "Just rubbing."

"Doesn't matter."

Jennifer moved closer to him. "We should talk about this."

"There's nothing to talk about. I wanted to see you with another man. You were apprehensive, but not only did you give in, you ended up enjoying it. So, as I said, it's as much my fault. My only question is, do you have any feelings for him."

"None whatsoever. It was strictly sexual. And he wasn't better. Just different."

Dam nodded. "Okay. I've got to get back to work. I'll see you at home." He kissed her goodbye, which she took as a good sign.

They spent a quiet, typical weeknight evening at home, went to bed, but only to sleep. And as with two nights ago, Jake returned late, undoubtedly to avoid contact with Dan and Jennifer.

The next day was Saturday, and they slept an hour later, as usual on weekends. By the time they made it into the kitchen, Jake was casually dressed and on his way out, saying only that he had errands to run and would be in touch later.

After getting ready, Jennifer was off to the real estate office as it was generally a busy day for that. Though he had no reason to doubt her, Dan hoped that's where Jennifer was really going and not meeting up with Jake. Then he felt ashamed for thinking that.

The doorbell rang distracting him. Dan went to the door and opened it, immediately recognizing the visitor. "Hey, sis."

"Hey, bro. Got a minute? I need your advice on a situation."

END OF 2