Friends in Need Pt. 03

Story Info
Kylie and Dan try to get Linda and Jake together.
6.3k words
4.45
3.5k
7
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RonCabo
RonCabo
2,040 Followers

"So, what's going on, Kylie?" Dan asked. "Must be important since you didn't bother to dress."

"It was an impulse to come talk to you, but I think I did something stupid," she said, entering her brother's house.

"Oh? What?" Dan led her into the kitchen. "I'm guessing you haven't even had coffee yet. Want some?"

"Sure." Sitting on a stool at his kitchen island, Kylie explained, "So, I have this really good friend who is also a business associate. She had recently broken up with her guy and bemoaned the fact that she hadn't had sex in a while and was becoming kind of desperate. So, I concocted this scheme to invite her over and I convinced Gus to fuck her. I wanted to help her, and I thought it might be cool to watch him fuck another woman. He didn't really want to, but when he saw her and we convinced her that we swam in the nude, and they saw each other naked, they really got into it. Then she showed up after work one day with gifts of wine, and I encouraged them to do it again. Then we ran into her last night, and he invited her to join us--"

"And now they like fucking each other," Dan deduced.

"So, it seems. Fortunately, it hasn't affected our sex life."

"Yet."

Kylie shrugged. "I think I've created monsters. I need to figure a way to end it without losing a husband or a friend."

Dan nodded his understanding. "Well, speaking of creating monsters. Do you remember my friend Jake from college?"

"The hunk? The star quarterback?" Kylie questioned, wondering why the change in subject.

With a chuckle, Dan said, "Yeah. His company transferred him here, our companies actually do business together, and he and I will be working together. So, I invited him to stay with us for a few days until he found a place. Well, he and Jennifer really took to each other, and I've always had this secret fantasy to see her with another man."

"Say no more. So, you're in a similar situation?" Kylie reasoned.

"Yeah," Dan said, with a defeated look.

"Well, you can tell we're related," Kylie pointed out. "Only we would do something idiotic like this." They both laughed. "So, did you enjoy watching?"

"I actually did," Dan admitted, rolling his eyes in stupefaction. "You?"

"Gluttons for punishment, that's what we are."

"No shit. So, what do we do about it?"

"Jake had a pretty big cock, didn't he?"

"How would you know that?"

"Hard to forget, no pun intended. Did you know I fucked him once?"

"What?" Dan was shocked. "When?"

"That year he came home with you for spring break. I had just turned nineteen. You had to go renew your driver's license, mom and dad were at work. I accidentally walked in on him getting out of the shower and I saw it. He was as hard as a rock. I knew I had to have it, so I seduced him. I nearly gagged trying to deep throat him. Never could. We both swore we'd never tell anyone, and so far, I never have."

"That sonofabitch!"

"Don't blame him. He really did resist. He's kinda why I was attracted to Gus. Love those big cocks."

"Yeah. Gus is big, too, isn't he?"

"Is that why Jennifer was . . ."

"No, she said size didn't matter," Dan repeated. "But knowing how to use it did."

"And Jake knows how to use it."

"Yes. So, why are we talking about Jake's cock?"

"You know what the one . . . interesting . . . thing was about watching Linda and Gus?"

"No, but I'm sure you're going to tell me."

"She could deep throat Gus."

"Okay. So?"

"So, I remember Jake saying if he ever found a woman who could deep throat him, he'd never let her go."

"You think Linda could deep throat him?"

"I think if she can do Gus, she can do Jake."

"So, if we can get those two together, that might solve our problem," Dan concluded.

"What have we got to lose?"

"Right. So, how do we do it?"

They sat in silence sipping their coffee while considering a course of action.

Finally, Kylie suggested, "We could invite you and Jennifer over on Sunday, tomorrow, to hang out around the pool, grill steaks or something. You say Jake is visiting and I tell you to bring him along. I then invite my friend to meet my brother and his wife."

"Will Gus go for that?"

Kylie smirked. "I'll get him to come around."

"And we all swim naked?"

Kylie grinned. "Clothing would be optional. But Gus and I would have to start that in order to get my friend to. And hopefully, that would stimulate Jake to shed clothes also."

"And when your friend sees him, she might be attracted to him," Dan deduced.

"That would be our hope."

"We'll bring the wine," her brother said.

* * *

Returning home, Kylie found Gus in the bathroom. He'd already showered and was getting ready to shave.

Seeing her enter in through the mirror, he asked, "Where have you been?"

"I went to get the newspaper and had a thought about something that I wanted to ask Dan about."

"So, you went over like that?"

"It's just my brother."

"Where was Jennifer?"

"She'd already left for work." Gus was completely naked, so she stepped up behind him.

"Do I want to know what the two of you discussed?"

"I want to invite he and Jennifer over tomorrow. And I want to invite Linda. I'd like her to meet them." She could see her husband's cock jump at the mention of her friend.

"Don't they have someone staying with them?"

"Yes. Dan's old college buddy. I know him. He can come too."

"How well do you know him?"

"I fucked him once when Dan brought him home during a spring break."

"Did you now?"

"You can probably thank him for us being together."

"This is gonna be good," Gus said with a smirk. "Why is that?"

"His cock is as big as yours. I decided I liked big cocks, so when I saw yours, I knew you were for me," Kylie explained with a big smile.

"I'll be sure to thank him." He'd lathered his face while they were talking, so he turned slightly and placed a dollop of shaving cream on her nose.

Kylie giggled as he started shaving. She put her hands around his waist.

"That'll be six people here."

She made little circles with her hands. "Is that a problem?"

"I guess not. Swimsuits optional?"

"Always." Her hands were still moving. "Of course, we might have to start if off."

"Mmmm-hmmm."

Casually, her hand eased down to his semi-hard cock. She grasped it and stroked softly.

He sucked in his breath.

"So, you're okay with tomorrow?" She twisted her hand on his cock, which was now completely hard.

"You, Jennifer and Linda naked? Why wouldn't I be? You're going to make me cut myself."

"Okay." Playfully, Kylie removed her hand.

"I didn't say you had to stop."

"Uh-huh." She re-acquired his dick and pumped a little harder now.

Gus continued shaving, doing his best to concentrate on that and not his wife's hand, although it felt very nice. He tried to hurriedly finish. When he did, he quickly wiped the remnants of shaving cream from his face, and then he reached around behind him and grabbed Kylie's buttocks.

With her free hand, she held him tighter.

Gus took a step back from the bathroom counter, pushing Kylie back also. He moved his hands around between their bodies so he could untie the belt of her robe. That accomplished, he put his hands back on her butt and pulled her against him wanting to feel her naked body against his back.

She stroked harder and raised her other hand to toy with his nipple.

With a moan, Gus reached up and did his best to push the robe completely off. Kylie let go of his cock to assist, and they let the garment drop to the floor. He still held her ass to keep her pressed against him. This was a simple act, but it was as erotic as hell.

He moved around behind her, but she held onto his cock and continued to stroke it on her side. Now, he reached around and pawed her tits, caressing them and teasing her nipples, as she had done him.

Kylie twisted her neck as much as she could and tilted her face up. Gus got the message and they kissed, as best they could, but it was awkward, so she turned around to face him, never letting go of his dick. After the kiss, she pumped his cock with one hand while caressing his balls with the other. His breathing increased, and the kiss intensified.

He again turned her away from him. Her stroking of his rod became more purposeful with a goal of making him come rather than just playing with him. In turn, he reached around to finger her pussy and clit. Both were breathing heavily now.

Gus spit in his hand and took his cock away from her. He applied the saliva to his dick, added more, and rubbed his shaft up and down the crack of her ass.

"Mmmm," Kylie moaned. She moved her ass to accompany his motion.

Stopping for a second, Gus applied more saliva, and this time, he shoved his cock between her legs rubbing it against her pussy.

"Oh, yeah," she purred.

His hands moved all over her hips, abdomen, and tits.

With each in-stroke, Kylie rubbed the head of his dick each time it poked out in front of her. They'd never done anything like this before, and damn, it was hot.

He quickly turned her around, re-inserted his cock between her legs and continued to rub it against her pussy. In this position, he was hitting her clit, and she could feel her orgasm building.

"Just like that," Kylie urgently whispered.

She came seconds later, but also felt a wetness. Gus's groan told her that he was coming also, and she could now feel his semen coating her pussy and dripping down her thighs. He continued thrusting until completely spent, which was about the same time her thrilling climax subsided.

As both caught their breath, Gus looked down at her and said, "Wow! That was exciting. We'll have to remember how to do this again."

"Damn right!"

* * *

Even though they were frequently invited to Kylie and Gus's clothes optional Sunday afternoon get togethers, Jennifer was not foolish enough to think that it was just another Sunday afternoon gathering; particularly because they had invited Jake since he happened to be staying with them.

Things had calmed down with Jake, Dan, and Jennifer. Jake had been behaving and keeping to himself. So, it was curious that Dan would agree to allowing him to join them what with the possibility of nude swimming, even though Kylie also knew him.

Gus was thrilled about Linda coming over for this Sunday afternoon get together. His only disappointment was that the other guests presence would make it not likely that he and Linda would be able to get together. On the other hand, as he had told his wife yesterday, having her, Jennifer, and Linda over in bikinis or less would be nice. He had known that Kylie had had some sexual partners before him, so her sudden admission that she'd fucked Jake when he and Dan were in college didn't really mean anything.

The neighbors and their guest were first to arrive. Kylie and Jake instantly embraced, and he didn't hesitate to press his groin against her. She merely giggled, and then led them all out to the patio. Gus had made a pitcher of Piña Coladas, so he poured everyone a glass. As they stood around enjoying the libation, Kylie, Jake and Dan reminiscing about old times, the doorbell rang.

Assuming it was Linda, Gus said, "I'll get it."

Kylie and Dan exchanged glances, she with a knowing expression which he understood.

It almost troubled Gus when he opened the door and saw Linda standing there in another short, low-cut summer dress looking more incredible than he'd ever seen her look because he knew he was becoming--had become--way more enamored with her than he should. Seeing no one else around, she immediately threw her arms around him and hugged, mashing her big tits against him. Linda also gave Gus a wet, deep kiss. They kept it brief before heading outside to join the others.

As they walked, Gus asked, "Did Kylie tell you she also invited her brother and his wife, who live next door? She wanted you to meet them. And also an old college buddy of his who is staying with them."

"No, she didn't." Linda grimaced. "Well, that changes the complexion of the day."

"Yes, it does."

Kylie greeted her friend with a hug, then said, "Let me introduce my brother and his--"

"Dan?" Linda asked, then, "and Jake?"

Dan and Jake exchanged perplexed looks.

"You know us?" Dan asked.

"Yes, you sons of bitches. From college. You probably don't remember me. I dated each of you once. I was just a first-year student. Both of you were seniors."

Both men still had bewildered expressions, although Jake thought she was vaguely familiar.

Kylie was stunned listening.

Jennifer was also nearby paying full attention, now realizing that it had been Linda she had glimpsed leaving her in-laws' home last Sunday whom they had obviously been having a threesome with.

"Well, maybe this will refresh your memory," Linda added. "Here I was a freshman, just turned eighteen earlier in the summer, and less than a month after the fall semester began, I'm being asked out by the star football quarterback. Turns out one of my friends arranged it. But she didn't tell me he had this huge cock! I nearly passed out when I saw it."

"That was you?" Dan asked in surprise.

"Yes." There was clearly distaste in her mouth.

"But you took Gus with no problem," Kylie pointed out. "I can't even do that."

Jennifer realized her sister-in-law had just confirmed her suspicion about Linda.

"I was a freshman," Linda reminded. "I've grown up since then. And I wish you had told me about these guests."

"I had no idea you knew them."

"Yeah, well, thanks for the invite. Maybe some other time."

"Jake, why would you date a freshman?" Jennifer asked.

He shrugged. "I was the star quarterback. I had something of a reputation and most of the upper-class girls wouldn't go out with me. I had star power with the freshmen girls. I could explain."

"Don't want to hear it," Linda remarked harshly.

"Please stay, Linda," Gus pleaded.

"I'll leave," Jake said. "Seems as though my visit has caused nothing but problems."

"Nobody's leaving," Dan commanded.

Jennifer was listening to all of this with interest. So, this Linda friend of Kylie's had dated both Jake and Dan. She'd backed out of sex with Jake because of the size of his cock, so Jennifer wondered if Dan had fucked the girl also. But now was not the time to ask him, not that it mattered. And back in college, Linda could not take Jake, but now--fifteen or so years later--she could take Gus, whom Jennifer knew to be as big as Jake.

And Kylie, whom Jennifer knew had also fucked Jake in her younger days, had wanted Gus to have sex with Linda. Now, Jennifer surmised, Gus was enjoying doing Linda, and she him.

It suddenly occurred to Jennifer that her situation was similar. Dan had wanted to watch her have sex with Jake, which she still found curious even despite the reason he gave. And she had also gotten a little carried away with Jake.

So, this was becoming an interesting little gathering. In thinking about it, Jennifer realized that as many times as she and Dan had been invited here to Kylie and Gus's, this was the first-time others had also been invited. She wondered why now.

Jennifer happened to glimpse Jake sneak a glance at her. He gave her a helpless smile and she returned the gesture. In that line of vision, she noticed Gus and Linda exchange similar looks.

Suddenly, it was all clear to Jennifer. She and Dan and their friend, whom Jennifer had been fucking, ultimately to Dan's regret, were invited; and Kylie and Gus included their friend, whom Gus had been fucking, now apparently to Kylie's regret. Then Dan and Kylie had coffee together yesterday morning while Jennifer was at work, and when she arrived home was told about today's invitation. They must have concocted this get together. Why? Was it a way to overcome the problems they had created? And was that by getting the two friends interested in one another? Two apparently compatible people.

That had to be it.

Jennifer stepped over to her husband and pulled him aside. "Dan, what are you and Kylie up to?"

"What? What are you talking about?"

Gus moved closer to them. "What are you talking about?"

Now, Kylie stepped up. "What are we talking about?"

"What you and Dan are up to," Jennifer spoke up.

"Which is?"

"Suppose you tell us," Jennifer shot back.

Gus said, "Jennifer, just tell us what you think--"

Jake and Linda listened eagerly.

"Apparently," Jennifer surmised, "it's no secret that Dan wanted to see me have sex with Jake. And Kylie wanted Gus to do it with Linda. Even though Gus--and I--resisted, we both gave in and maybe . . . enjoyed . . . it more than we should have. I believe that that Dan and Kylie, realizing their mistake, are now trying to get Linda and Jake together to . . . prevent . . . anything further from happening between Jake and me and Gus and Linda."

"Is this true, Kylie?" Gus demanded. "No offense, Linda, but Kylie wanting me to help you was not--"

"Well, Gus, for someone who resisted doing this, you surely got into it," Kylie argued.

"Same goes for you, Jennifer," Dan added. "If you really didn't want to do it, you should have been more vocal."

"You're absolutely right, Dan, I should have put my foot down instead of my mouth down on Jake's dick. Sorry, Jake."

"You could have done the same, Gus," Kylie pointed out. "You could have been stronger in your resistance, but once your big cock was down Linda's throat, you succumbed."

Linda was a little uncomfortable listening to all of this. She considered just leaving but didn't want to be too obvious. Kylie was her friend, and hadn't known about Linda's past with Jake and Dan. But as the arguing went on, finally, she said, "Would everyone please just stop!"

Sensing ill, if her friend's tone of voice was not enough of a clue, Kylie asked, "What's wrong?"

Linda looked at her with a less than friendly expression. "Are you kidding? Listen to yourselves. Kylie, I haven't had a really good friend in a long, long time. I thought you would be one. I mean, what other kind of friend would let someone fuck her husband? But then, when it became more than you could handle, instead of simply talking to me as a friend and telling me that this had gone beyond what you wanted, you concoct this scheme to set me up with Jake. That wasn't very friendly."

"I was just trying to help."

"Some help," Gus accused.

"Like you didn't have any part in this?" Kylie shot back.

And they went back to arguing.

Linda slowly backed away from the bickering group and made her way to the pool. The water was inviting, so she slipped off her dress. She had a bikini underneath and she sat on the side with her feet in the water on the step. After a minute, she walked down the steps to ignore the loud talking. The water was waist-deep and felt delightful.

Jake noticed and quietly walked over to Linda. He said in a low voice, "Since we were the unwitting cause of that . . . discussion . . . I felt uneasy being part of it."

"I was feeling that, too," Linda agreed.

"Linda, I honestly didn't know that your friend was trying to play a trick on you back in college. I swear. I now just remember a female friend telling me she had this sorority sister who was my kind of girl and that I would really like you. She knew I liked freshmen. I actually now remember it all fairly well. You've changed so much I didn't recognize you at first, but now, I remember you very well. It was at the library. You couldn't reach a book near where I was sitting, so I got it for you. And then you sat at the next table over. I couldn't help staring. You were wearing a short jean skirt and you had nice legs. And you also wore a low-cut top and your breasts were nearly popping out."

RonCabo
RonCabo
2,040 Followers
12