Friends in Need Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow! You do remember. Yes, that was an older sorority sister. She must have known you would be at the library. She invited me to go there with her. She told me the same thing; that you preferred freshmen, that I'd really like you. And you were the star quarterback. I do remember thinking you were handsome, so I might have been pushing my tits out with my arm hoping you would notice."

Jake chuckled. "It worked. I was also surprised that you agreed to come to my room after that date."

With a grimace, Linda revealed, "Let's just say that sex was part of the education I wanted to get in college. I guess I made no secret of it with my sorority sisters. Of course, a lot of them were just as horny as me. I had a lot of boys hit on me in high school. Most just wanted to feel my tits. I didn't want to start college a virgin, so I actually went all the way with one boy I sort of liked more than the others. He wasn't any good. Of course, we were just two eighteen-year-olds who thought we knew it all but didn't really know anything. I did discover that even though the sex wasn't good--not that I knew what good sex was--I did enjoy the act and knew I wanted more of it." She shook her head. "And I don't know why I just told you all of that."

"It was nice to hear. I hope you'll forgive me for that. I really did enjoy our date, but when you abruptly left, I figured I had no more chance with you, so I never called you again. I did see you around the campus now and then, but I always steered clear."

"That sorority sister knew I was interested in a sexual hook-up. A lot of us were. She even told me you were good in bed. That's why I agreed to come to your room. I guess that was just more of the ridiculous initiation pranks they did."

"That's why I never joined a fraternity."

"You were smart. Well, I guess I can no longer blame you if you didn't know."

"I honestly didn't. You can ask Dan. I even told him how nice you were and that he should ask you out."

"He did. We had a good time, but he never asked me out again."

"He met Jennifer shortly after and he was hooked."

"That explains it."

"Believe it or not, I have thought about you a lot over the years." He shrugged. "Not so much while I was married, but . . ." After another shrug. "I'd really like to get to know you . . . the right way. Sex or not."

"Wow! You're good at saying all the right things." Linda eyed him up and down, and with a heavy sigh, asked, "The question is, do you really mean it?"

"I absolutely do."

"I want to believe you."

After a minute of awkward silence, Jake asked, "So, how do you know Kylie?"

"Our company's do business. We are the contacts. We became friends. Good friends, I thought. Now, I'm really not so sure."

"And then, Kylie let you have sex with her husband?"

"I had recently broken up with a guy I was with for a while. He wanted to get married, but I wasn't ready. Wasn't sure he was the right guy. So, he gave up, proving he wasn't the right guy. And he moved on." With a shrug, Linda added, "I told Kylie about it, and she knew I was, uh, hadn't had, uh--"

"Hadn't had sex in a while?" Jake surmised.

"Yeah," Linda answered, somewhat embarrassed. "So, she invited me over and let me have sex with Gus."

"Whom I heard was as big as me. And you were able to deep-throat him?" Jake couldn't help but ask.

Linda hung her head.

"I'm sorry," Jake offered. "I didn't mean to embarrass you."

"I'm just not accustomed to discussing my oral . . . abilities."

"I can understand that. It bothers me when I hear that I have a reputation. Honestly, having this big--" he gestured to his groin "-- you know, is more a curse than a blessing."

"I don't doubt it."

"Your situation was very similar to mine. My wife--"

"Your wife?"

"My ex-wife. Been divorced several months now. Don't know what happened there either, but she had enough and left me."

"Was it the big . . ."

"I don't think so." Jake chuckled, and jokingly added, "It wasn't mentioned in the divorce papers."

Linda laughed.

"Anyway, I decided to relocate to start fresh. I got my company to transfer me, and I reconnected with Dan. He invited me to stay with them until I could find a place. And then he told me he had this secret fantasy to watch Jennifer have sex with another man. He didn't want it to be a stranger, so when I came along, he asked me."

"And she enjoyed it more than he expected her to."

"Like Gus with you."

They could hear the others still going back and forth. "I can't believe Dan and Kylie would scheme to get us together to end it with their spouses."

"Yes. Particularly knowing that I wouldn't be turned off by your size. And yes, I did deep-throat Gus."

"Wow! That makes me curious about something."

"What's that?"

"You went from a freshman about to pass out at the sight of . . . me . . . to being able to deep throat . . . the likes of me. How did you accomplish that?"

Linda laughed at that. "Well, I guess that's on you. After I got over the intimidation of your, you know, and the embarrassment of not, you know, and the humiliation from stupidly telling my friends, I vowed to myself not to let any of that happen again. So, I persevered, and never let a cock intimidate me again."

"Do you enjoy, you know, uh--"

"Deep throating?"

"Uh-huh."

"Sometimes. Haven't come across a guy who didn't like having it done."

"No one has ever done that to me."

"Oh. Well, I guess no one was brave enough."

They both laughed.

"I hope you're not further embarrassed by this, but you do have beautiful breasts."

"Thank you. They've probably gotten me in as much trouble as your, you know, has gotten you." She removed the top of her bikini, exposing those breasts.

"What are you doing?"

"It's what they do here. Swim naked."

"Really? I guess that's not surprising." He shrugged and stripped.

Linda splashed water on her tits. She could see his cock was already hard. "Sorry if that got a rise out of you."

"Doesn't take much. And it's actually been there since I recalled who you are." He sat on the edge of the pool.

Linda moved closer to him. "Take off your shirt."

With a shrug, he complied.

Filling her hands with water, she wet his bare chest. His cock bounced and was extremely enticing. She removed her bikini bottom.

If Jake had thought Jennifer was beautiful, Linda in the nude was a sight he had only been treated to once before: his ex-wife.

She reached out to cup his balls, and then rolled them around in her palm. "Just as I remembered," Linda commented with a grin. "Maybe even bigger."

Anticipating what that probably meant, Jake swallowed hard. Linda then moved her hand up, grabbed his cock and stroked it. That alone was a thrill. Then his anticipation was heightened when she bent her head, drooled saliva down his shaft, and smeared it around with her palm. He held his breath as she opened her mouth and descended on the head of his dick. Tilting her head sideways, she ran her lips up and down his rod, adding more spit to lubricate it.

He whimpered as she finally slid her lips over the head and down his cock not stopping until his entire length was down her throat. He literally thought he was going to pass out because it felt so incredibly wonderful.

"Holy shit!" Jennifer exclaimed. "Guys, look!" She pointed to the pool.

The others directed their attention in that direction. A quick look and Kylie and Dan exchanged satisfied expressions.

"Well, maybe your plan worked after all," Gus said bitterly, slowly moving toward the pool for a better view.

The others followed.

"Wow! I can see why you wanted to watch, Dan," Gus commented. "It's exciting."

"Except you're not watching your wife," Kylie pointed out. "And you won't."

"Aw, you wouldn't do Jake if I wanted to watch you?" Gus asked facetiously.

"I don't think you would really want me to," Kylie responded. "And I thought one reason I wanted you to do it with Linda was so I could watch. Maybe the first time it was something to see, but after that I wasn't so sure."

"We have an audience," Jake whispered.

"Then let's give them a show," Linda said. She lathered his cock with gobs of saliva, making certain to drench his balls also. She had to move up the steps to continue sucking him. He rubbed his hand on her ass. Finally, she turned and sat on the ledge of the pool, and she was in position for him to lean over and suck her nearest nipple. He also fingered her pussy.

Linda pushed Jake to lay down. She straddled his face. His tongue instantly started licking her. She bathed his balls in saliva, and once again, took all of him all the way down her throat and held him there, much to the amazement of the others watching. Knowing they were all in a position to see clearly, she then opened her mouth wider, and stuffed one testicle and then the other into her mouth.

Both Jennifer and Kylie gasped, as Dan and Gus groaned, gabbing their cocks, wishing it were them.

Linda couldn't do this for long, so she immediately let Jake's balls slip out and pulled up from his cock nearly gagging and certainly breathing heavily. Jake's dick looked as though it might explode. She planted her pussy back on his mouth. He stuck his tongue in her vagina as far as he could, and then licked and sucked her clit to her satisfied moans.

Kylie glanced down at her husband's crotch and could see his cock was bulging in his swimsuit and pulsing with excitement. She reached over with one hand, pulled his suit down until his dick popped out and jerked him backhanded as they watched.

Jake's cock looked so inviting to Jennifer, but she knew that was over and done with, not to mention she knew she couldn't do near what Linda was doing, so she copied her sister-in-law and stroked her own husband's smaller cock.

Linda stood and pulled Jake to do the same. "Come on."

He followed her back to the patio to the sectional type of outdoor sofa. His cock flapped side to side as he walked.

Taking a seat with Jake standing in front of her, she grabbed his cock and sucked some more.

The audience followed, halting a reasonable distance away to watch.

Jake fondled her gorgeous tits as she continued to mouth him, occasionally taking him all the way down her throat. He'd always imagined what it would be like to be deep throated, and even in his horniest dreams, he never knew it would be this heavenly.

Linda laid down on the sofa and said, "I never got to feel that monster inside me." She spread her legs, her gaping pussy an invitation.

Jake rapidly got into position and knelt/squatted on the sofa. He wanted to be inside her as much as she wanted it.

"Oh, yes," she cried as he drove it in. It felt even better than Gus's and, she believed, was a tad bit bigger.

He shoved it all the way in, then drew it almost all the way out. This he repeated several times, but at a slow pace.

Linda reached down and fingered her clit as he pumped her. "Oh, oh, oh," she cried as an orgasm took hold. "Harder!" she commanded. She whipped her head from side to side as her entire body felt the magnitude of it. She tensed then shook several times until it subsided.

Jake stopped thrusting, thinking she was done.

"Don't you fucking stop!" But before he could resume, she pushed him to a sitting position and then mounted him reverse cowgirl. She bounced on it wanting to achieve as many orgasms as she could before he finally exploded.

Jake held her hips to assist in her up and down motion. He then lifted her legs up which forced her to sit back against him. He was now able to pump her.

Linda reached down to again rub her clit.

His cock popped out on too long a stroke, so he used it as an opportunity to lay them on their sides and fuck her from the rear. Over her back he could see her large breasts flopping up and down. He was pumping so hard, she had to hold her arm out with her hand on the ground to prevent her from being pushed off.

Noticing that, Jake got up, and with Linda still on her side, he slid his cock back in sideways.

"Oh, that's good," she said. "I'm going to come again."

Her upper leg kicked involuntarily as her muscles tensed and nerves tingled. Jake grabbed the appendage and held it to steady her. She stretched her arms out in front of her to enjoy her second wonderful climax.

He again pulled out when he felt she was finished. But she quickly turned onto her back and pulled him down on top of her. She desperately pressed her lips to his. Her tongued darted into his mouth and it touched anything it could. She licked his teeth, and their tongues did a dance. He couldn't ever remember such an intense kiss.

"No one has ever made me come three times," she challenged.

Jake reached down, grabbed his cock, and directed it back into her pussy. He fucked her so hard everyone could hear his balls slapping against her perineum. She felt her head roll back and forth on the sofa pillow, and it felt marvelous. It also seemed as though he was going deeper inside her than anyone ever had, but she knew that was just her level of arousal messing with her mind.

Jake was really pounding her, and she didn't know if it was for her benefit or his. Regardless, it accomplished her desire of a third orgasm, though not as intense as the first two, but pleasurable, nonetheless.

But it also had Jake yelling, "I'm going to come!"

"I want to taste it!"

He quickly pulled out and she just as rapidly sat up. He aimed his cock at her mouth and jerked it, assuming that's what she wanted. Instead, she opened her mouth, grabbed his ass with both hands and pulled to send his pulsing dick all the way down her throat. She felt it starting to spurt as it slid in.

It felt so incredible that Jake whimpered like a little girl as he filled her throat with his jism.

Linda had never allowed a man to come with him completely in her throat. When it started to feel like she was going to choke, she pulled back, and he was still spraying her mouth and face with creamy, white liquid.

When he saw the gooey mess all over her face, he said, "I've never come that much!"

Linda used her fingers to scoop his cum into her mouth. "Mmmm. Tastes yummy."

They were suddenly distracted by moans and groans, and when they looked at the others, the women were frantically frigging their pussies and the men mercilessly beating their cocks, and all coming at about the same time.

Standing and facing her excited audience in all her splendid nakedness, her face smeared with cum, Linda asked, "Did everyone enjoy the show?" She did not wait for an answer, and instead walked to the pool and down the steps into the water to rinse off.

Jake was close behind and followed her into the water.

Shedding their clothes as they walked, the others joined Linda and Jake in the pool.

"Are you still mad?" Kylie asked.

Linda eyed her friend. With a heavy sigh, she answered, "No. Jake calmed me down." Then, with a grin, she added, "I guess I actually owe you thanks."

Kylie frowned. "Why?"

"I always said, any guy that could make me come three times was a keeper."

"That's funny," Jake said. "Because I always said that I wouldn't let any woman who could deep throat me get away."

The others laughed.

Then Kylie quipped, "All we wanted was to help our friends in need!"

THE END

12