Friends Know Better

Story Info
A gay guy agrees to go to a titty bar with his friends.
4.3k words
6.4k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the latest argument with his boyfriend, Jason, Liam's friends decide the best way to cheer their friend up is to take him out to a titty bar.

A/N This was one of the more fun ones to write, and I didn't know where it was going, myself, until the end.

I hope you enjoy.

Warning: This story involves a gay man exploring sex with a woman. If this sort of story offends you, then please read no further.

Juicy Lucy's

"Juicy Lucy's," Liam read above him as they walked through a plain, nondescript door, "Do I even want to know where we're going?"

James was being his usual mysterious self, up to something. Whenever he was called out on that aspect of his personality he would affix a pious look on his face and exclaim about his innocence. Anyone who saw James knew he was many things, but innocent wasn't one of them. It was like calling a crocodile cuddly, or a snake cute. It just didn't fit him.

He was a walking contradiction: he was an educated man, learned in science and philosophy, yet he was singularly the biggest womanizer his friends knew.

The massive bouncer blocking their way was at least a head taller than the three approaching friends, and more than twice as wide as them. Dressed all in black and listening intently to his headset, he dwarfed them, giving them a no-nonsense glare that said he would tolerate no bullshit before he pointed them over to where they could check their coats and pay cover.

"I don't like this," Liam whispered in Noah's ear as he rooted in his wallet for the extortionate amount of money they demanded for cover.

"Relax," James reassured his friends with a toothy grin as he ushered them in through a heavy curtain. He looked to all the world like the devil himself at that moment. A fallen angel was an apt description of him.

James had brought the guys out have a little fun, after learning about Liam, and his boyfriend, Jason's latest fight. This time, they'd decided to take a short break, probably for a couple of days, while they cooled down a bit.

It was dark, lit by black lights. Neon glowed brightly everywhere, and at one end stood a cabaret-style stage with a brass pole. The body of an half-naked woman wrapped around it. She was peeling off her bikini top and swaying rhythmically to the beat the music.

The guys turned towards James accusingly.

"What?" he asked, extending his hands and feigning innocence. "You should know better; as if I'm not going to take you to a strip joint."

"But," his straight friend, Noah desperately tried to tear his eyes off of the girl, and be a good friend to Liam, "this is all about Liam. We're supposed to be out tonight, trying to make him feel better, with everything that's been going on between him and Jason.

"Would either of you have come if I had told you the truth?" James grinned. "Come on, it'll be fun! Plus, when Jason hears about this, he can't accuse Liam of getting up to no good, here, like maybe he could have done if he was in a room full of half-naked, sweaty guys instead. And anyway, I reserved a table down front."

"This still doesn't seem fair to Liam," Noah intoned as he shook his head.

"Stop being such a pussy. I know exactly what I'm doing," James replied slyly, clapping a hand on his shoulder. "Come on; we're here now, might as well enjoy ourselves." Noah just thought that James was being selfish, and cared more about his own entertainment than helping their friend improve his mood.

Meanwhile, Liam stood frozen just inside the door, his jaw hanging open. Disbelief had replaced reality for a moment. It was a surreal experience for him, all he could do was stand stock still and stare at what he saw in front of him. His mind raced through a hundred different places at once. He had seen naked women before, sure, but never like this. He had been to strip shows, too, but ones with hot, sexy male dancers, who had certainly not done the things these girls were currently doing. Not to mention the fact that he had been prepared for that. For this, however, there was no preparing himself for this. He tried to work out what he should do, but nothing worked.

So that was how a shock victim felt.

"Uh-oh," Noah said looking concerned for his friend, but still managing a grin, "you broke Liam."

James walked up and took the shattered gay man by the arm and guided him towards their table. "Ahhh, it'll be good for him, show him what he's been missing out on these years." James said with a wink to Noah.

"I...err...well... ahh..." Liam stammered as they sat the blond man down.

"Great," Noah muttered, "not only am I at a strip club, which will cause my girlfriend to kill me, when she hears about it, but my best friend is now catatonic... James, fix it."

James pulled out something grey and spongy from his pocket that he placed on Liam's tongue. "Swallow," he instructed. Liam did as he was told.

Noah looked concerned, "What did you just give him?"

"Oh, relax," James said, waving over a barmaid, a busty girl in a cowgirl outfit, with most of her ample sized chest, besides the nipples, exposed to all. "It's OK, just a little something to loosen the man up; he'll be fine, we're all right here." He smiled at the barmaid, "Hey, we're celebrating. I have three hundred dollars here; let me know when this runs out, and if there's any left at the end of the night, you go ahead and keep it, hon."

She nodded as the wad of twenties vanished, "So what are you boys gonna have?"

"Bottle of champagne," James ordered. "Put it on ice, we're going to have some drinks first. I'll have a club soda, any brand's fine." With Liam now out of the picture someone had to be the designated driver, and James had decided to be the responsible one.

"Beer," Noah chimed up. "Regular draft's fine."

She turned to Liam, who was beginning to feel himself relax, "Rye and coke..." he began.

"Liam..."Noah warned, a concerned note in his voice.

James stopped him, "He'll have a bottle of water... in fact if he asks for anything else, just give him water."

The busty bar maid glanced at him and shrugged, "Sure thing." She gave him a winning smile, "Let me know when you're ready for that champagne. I'll tell the bartender to keep it on ice."

"Thank you," James said as she turned around and his eyes trailed down her figure. Both straight pair of eyes at the table did; she was wearing a tiny checked shirt and those tight, snakeskin-print pants, and...

"Good evening," a voice boomed over the speakers. The music had stopped and the girl on stage was getting down. "And welcome to Juicy Lucy's where we have the most beautiful ladies on earth to give you guys what you want. That was Suzie, she is now available for private dances, just ask for her at the bar. Next up we have Louise, give her a big hand."

The guys around them cheered, and Liam watched, amazed, a warm feeling spreading through his body. He'd never been to a strip show like this one before.

Everyone clapped as a bright spotlight suddenly illuminated a figure in the center of the stage. A brunette who was all legs and hair. The music began in earnest as Louise got to throw her clothes around. When the busty barmaid returned, Liam chose to help her pass around the drinks as the other guys at his table were too engrossed in the show to even notice that their drinks had arrived.

There was a burst of noise that caused Liam's head to snap around. The guys were laughing hysterically as Louise perched herself on the rail that separated the stage from the tables. She was growling at Noah; she snapped her teeth at him and growled again.

Noah turned a shade of red and laughed good-naturedly. He raised his glass to her, as she turned to point her smooth round ass at him.

James howled with laughter, and Noah tried to look composed. Liam was sitting back down on the edge of his seat as he grinned from ear to ear.

Louise spent the rest of her five-minute number gyrating her hips in Noah's direction after stripping down to just a pair of fishnet stockings and a pair of red high heels. She presented her breasts to him, as she dropped lower so that he could get an even better look.

Noah smiled and pulled out his wallet just before the music faded. He clambered over James and leaned on the rail with a bill in his hand.

Louise eyes glowed happily as she stuck a leg out at him. Noah closed his eyes and Liam laughed even harder as he took a sip of Noah's beer. The bill safely in her garter, Louise blew Noah a kiss before she darted off stage.

The guys cheered as Noah sat back down, showing he was a good sport even though he was embarrassed.

Liam continued to laugh. A little too hard. His eyes floating everywhere at once. He was in a happy warm place; it didn't matter where he was, it didn't really matter who he was. He could just enjoy the moment and leave everything else for later. They were just three old friends in a bar celebrating; who cared if a half-naked girl was waving her womanly bits at them. He simply pointed at it and laughed, being one of the guys.

"Liam's baked," James observed, ordering up another round. "Think we should take advantage of this situation?"

"Hell, yeah!" Liam replied. But not really having a clue what his friend was talking about. He seemed thoroughly amused by the whole situation.

"He'll be OK tomorrow, right?" Noah asked worriedly. "I mean, I'm not going to have to explain to everyone why he is still fucked up."

"Relax," James said with a sly smile, without explaining further "I hear the call of nature. I'll be right back, ladies."

Noah stood as well, and headed towards the bar for another drink.

Liam, his eyes still wandering around uncontrollably, trying to see everything at the same time, leaned in to the empty space Noah had just left, and said, "hey, where'd everybody go.

"Welcome back," Liam shouted above the music, as Noah returned from the bar."

"How are you feeling," his friend asked.

"I have this warm gushy feeling all over me," Liam explained, "but I can still form a coherent sentence, which is good..."

James returned and noting that Liam looked a little more lucid.

"Alright!" the DJ's voice boomed throughout the room, breaking through the music. "That was the lovely Britney. Now I hear that some poor bastard is about to spend the rest of his life chained to some woman..." the DJ droned on about this being someone's bachelor party. But the three friends weren't really paying attention.

Liam felt like whatever James had given him and returned with a vengeance. He couldn't help it; he cracked up into laughter, for absolutely no rational reason, as he slowly slid beneath the table.

"Jees! What did you give him?" Noah muttered.

It had been a set-up from the start, Liam in his half frazzled state of mind figured that something was up. He had become the targeted victim, but for exactly what purpose, it continued to elude him.

Wait, no that's not quite right, he knew exactly how he got into this. James was ultimately always the culprit. Although having no idea what had been in store for him. He found himself in a position unable to do anything to stop it, even if he did. He was still struggling against fits of giggles as whatever James had administered to him continued to work its way through his system.

Somehow, Liam had found himself in the dancer, Louise's clutches, trapped. The private VIP booth offered him nowhere to run and all he could do was sit and try to endure the experience. It was as if the combination of drugs, music and the fact that she was stripping in front of him had displaced his mind from his own body. He could still see, but neither act nor speak initially. He was a passenger along for the ride in his own life. For once he had no control over what was happening; he could only sit back and watch through his own eyes as she performed privately, just for him.

She had maneuvered him exactly into that position, luring him away from the table when she been asked to by his cunning friend, James. Liam had just assumed she was being sincere, so had followed the half-naked woman back into the private booth. His own naïveté and total lack of experience with such things left him oblivious to anything being awry until it was far too late.

He stared at her now from the chair she had sat him in. She was pretty, he supposed, dressed now in a white lacy lingerie thing and smiling at him like the cat who had finally cornered the canary. He coughed and tried desperately to think of something appropriate to say.

"I'm gay," he told her. It was the best that he could manage at the time. He was firing on only one cylinder, and that one had blown a gasket along the way.

"I know," she replied as she began to dance for him to the sharp back-beat of the music, running her hands over herself seductively.

He arched his eyebrow; so much for that plan. He tried again, "You do realize that..."

She ignored him as she slipped out of her bra and straddled his lap, staring deep into his eyes. He looked down at what she was offering him, so close and intimate and surprisingly, inviting.

Louise brought her large, soft breasts up to Liam's slightly unfocused face and rubbed them against him side to side. Liam's slack jaw dropped and he could taste her slightly clammy skin against his cheeks, and feel the small nubby nipple, brush past his opened lips.

Louise then sat on Liam's lap and the heavy pressure from her near naked ass, amazingly, had a shocked Liam's cock quickly inflating inside his pants.. Louise leaned in close and they kissed. Liam's lips automatically followed along to the movements of hers. It felt like bolts of electricity going through his body. 'Who knew where this girl's lips had been', Liam thought, 'right now I'm beyond caring' he decided. Liam could not remember the last time he had shared a kiss with anyone, and feeling so much passion in it. Louise's slender body wiggled closely against his firmness, and she sighed with every kiss. 'So much for being gay,' she mused.

When the next song began, Louise got back to her feet, and immediately, Liam's lap felt much colder and empty.

For the first time, Liam looked at Louise, really looked at her. Studied her large breasts and noticed the tiny barbell piercing through her left nipple.

'So that's what I felt against my face,' Liam thought. Kinky. He kind of liked it.

Louise approached him once again. And then she put her hands on his thighs and slid them up towards his crotch. Louise went down on her knees between his legs and ran her hands over his cock as it lay wedged into his pants leg at a slightly uncomfortable angle. He noticed that this was his first real erection brought on by a woman.

Liam had to readjust himself, and without noticing, the tip of his erection was now poking a little outside of his waistband.

Louise gave Liam a flirtatious smile and pressed her breasts over his groin.

Then she stood up and pulled down her tiny bikini bottoms to reveal what Liam found to be, a quite incredible ass, and not just for a woman, he realized. The very pink lips of her pussy were also quite visible from behind. She kicked away the bikini bottoms, and turned around to reveal she was shaved bare. She looked so appealing to the very confused Liam. She climbed onto his lap -- rubbing the moist lips of her tight pussy over the large bulge in his pants. Liam was feeling more turned on than he could ever recall being.

Louise's sexy, very feminine body slid down Liam's male physique -- letting her nipples brush over his face. He caught her pierced nipple between his teeth and teased it, gently, breathing in her pleasant aroma. She moaned with pleasure and fumbled for the fly of his jeans. He tugged ever-so-gently on the nipple ring and Louise almost lost it -- grinding her naked pussy on his leg. Her fingers tugged at the top of his jeans and the bare skin of his hard cock was now exposed to her.

Louise's eyes never left Liam's hard gay cock while she gently pulled down his zipper -- exposing more of his thick seven-inch length. The swollen purple head was exposed to her first. Then came the rest of his thick shaft pulsing with every nervous heart beat. He sat still, not entirely sure what to do next. But found himself, for the first time aching for a woman to reach out and grasp his cock.

Louise leaned down low and allowed her bare nipples to graze against his exposed penis. And as she did so, Liam shuddered and it almost felt like he was going to come right then. This was an incredible tease and Louise was working it for every ounce of sexual tension. Her fingers grabbed the waistband of his jeans. Liam lifted up so she could slide the jeans and boxers down to his feet.

And now, there Liam was, sitting right there, being completely exposed in front of a beautiful woman for the first time in his life. Fully naked from the waist down with his so-called gay dick, throbbing, sticking straight up in the air, without protest.

Louise then turned around with her back to him and pressed her bare ass against his cock. Shocks of lightning bolts burst through his entire body. The soft, smooth skin of her bare ass slid slowly along his thick shaft. Some leaking pre-cum of his left a sticky trail across the surface of her buttocks.

Louise turned around to face him, reached down and ran her fingers along her slit as Liam cupped her soft tits with his hands. For the first time in his life, Liam was holding a pair of breasts. He gently squeezed them between his fingers and marveled at just how warm and spongy they felt. 'These lumps of flesh are actually pretty fun to play with,' he told himself. He could finally understand the appeal of them. She reached down and ran her fingers along her slit as Liam continued to explore her smooth breasts.

Louise bent down and grabbed Liam's steel hard cock. Her hand felt wet and slimy against him. Her tight grip was coated in her own juices, as she milked him, rubbing his cock up and down.

After a few moments, Louise stood up, leaving behind a very flustered Liam. "I'm going to give you an extra special experience, cutie," she told him. "This might be your one and only time to sample goods like these, and you do seem to be 'up' for the occasion," she teased him with a sly smile.

"You don't ha.."

"Shhh.." she told him. "Try to relax a little. I just wanted you to know I don't usually do anything like this." She smiled.

Then Louise returned to her knees, in front of Liam, wrapping her small hands around his hard aching inches.

Her hands so much softer, smaller and gentle, than the hands Liam was used to feeling, holding his shaft. Her hands felt heavenly against his skin. He had never looked so big, he noticed. She stroked him softly, almost adoringly, for a couple of minutes.

Then she bent down and gently kissed the swollen, sensitive tip of his cock. Still high and horny from whatever it was that James had given to him, Liam almost came at the sensation of her warm lips gently touching his glans. He let out a groan as Louise took him in, agonizingly slowly, inside her mouth.

When Liam's cock touched the back of her throat, she just as slowly withdrew from him again. She paused at the top, licking the shiny purple head, and started swallowing his length again. Liam could not recall Jason being able to take his full length quite so effortlessly. Clearly Louise knew how to manage a cock as just as good as a gay man did.

It was only moments later when Louise climbed on top of Liam's lap, reaching down and taking his length into her.

Liam gasped out loud in shock, unprepared for the exquisite feeling of his cock sinking so smoothly into the warm depth of her.

Louise lowered herself down completely, until Liam was fully sheathed inside her, and they both let out a powerful moan, as their bodies connected together.

12