Friends Know Better

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Louise sat there for a little while, clutching, and gripping her moist tunnel that was wrapped tightly around Liam's tool. Her expression telling him that she was enjoying this just as much as he was. Soon Louise began to move up and down on his lap, in full strokes, slowly increasing in her pace above him.

Her pussy was so tight, Liam realized, as he groaned at the feeling of the snugness. A little shocked at the way they fit so perfectly together. He'd heard that women were supposed to be a lot looser than guys were. And yet, Louise was manipulating Liam's hard shaft in ways he was not used to. As she thrust, she would squeeze her spongy walls all around his thick shaft, sending waves of pleasure through him.

"Nnnng.. yeah. I love your hard dick! She moaned."

Liam groaned and then replied, "me too. I never imagined having sex with a chick would feel quite like this!"

"I'm so glad to hear that!" She said between moans. "So which do you prefer?"

"This! No contest!" He groaned again.

Liam ran his hands all over Louise's body, exploring new feminine curves, mounds, and soft, delicate skin. Everything about her was so pleasing to touch and see. The soft curve of her back, with sweet indentations right above her round buttocks; her stomach with the tight abs. Her small, smooth and very kissable neck - they were all a new source of pure, sensual joy, eager for him to discover.

Watching the rise and fall over her body over his, Liam's face only inches away from her bare chest, he reached out and took a hold of her breasts again while she continued on riding his cock. Liam rubbed her nipples between the thumb and forefinger of each hand.

"hmmm!," she moaned. "Keep that up. I love it when my nipples are played with."

Much too soon for his liking, Liam could feel the oncoming climax building up, he was just about to tell Louise to slow down, when she suddenly slammed down on his lap and clamped around him. Liam was amazed to feel her pussy rapidly spasm all around him, clutching against his cock like a velvet vice. She grabbed hold of Liam's head and pulled him hard against her breasts and cried out as she experienced a powerful orgasm with him sheathed fully inside her.

This pushed Liam over the edge as well, and his throbbing cock erupted with a string of copious and thunderous shots of cum inside Louise's warm pussy. Her tight walls were still squeezing and gripping around him as he came down from one of the most powerful orgasms of his life!

Then Liam raised his head and pulled Louise's face down to his for another lustful kiss, thanking her for giving him this very special experience, which had been almost like divine revelation for him.

Liam was dumbstruck. This wonderful moment they just had shared together made all the sex he'd had before feel rather bland, by comparison.

"That was unbelievable," he told her. "I can't believe it. How can it feel so good? I'm supposed to be gay!"

Louise giggled and pressed her lips softly against his, and kissed him briefly, before pulling back.

"What can I say? I'm just that good," she smirked and wiggled her narrow eyebrows at him, teasingly.

"Does sex with all women feel like that?" Liam asked, looking a little befuddled.

"I can only go by my own experience," she told him. "And they usually end just like this," she teased, and then wiggled her butt against him, with his sensitive, softening flesh still enveloped inside her warmness, stewing in their combined juices.

****

Several minutes later, a flushed, slightly disheveled Liam came back to the table, where his friends Noah and James were waiting for him.

James had a knowing smirk on his face. "How was she?" He asked slyly.

Liam took a look at his friend, Noah, who looked a little curious too, then he turned to his look at his friend James, with a shit-eating grin of his own; "I think I should make that break with Jason a permanent one."

"Alright!" James shouted, patting Liam on the back. "Time for that champagne!"

Liam blushed. Still clutched tightly inside his hand was a small piece of paper inscribed with a phone number. The one that Louise had just given him.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Slow Seduction of Matt Straight woman seduces a gay man over a long period of time.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Jealous Sister Bella blackmails her brother's boyfriend.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Big Brother A gay couple & two girls are put in a challenging situation.in Erotic Horror
The Summer Affair - A G2S Story A guy cheats on his boyfriend with their female best friend.in Romance
Straight Up Blackmailed Pt. 01 Husky gay man is coerced into sex by partner's female BFF.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories