Friend's Married Daughter

Story Info
Friend's married daughter shows her shaved pussy.
7.6k words
4.66
102.8k
174

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/17/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stopped by my friend Jay's house like I do a couple times a week. We use to hang out all the time when we were younger, but now in our late 40's it slowed to once or twice a week.

I notice another car parked at the curb and wonder who is here with Jay and his wife. As I make my way to the door, it dawns on me that's Jay's daughter, Ariel, and her husband's car. I'd known Jay since we were in our early 20's and had watched Ariel grow from a toddler into the curvy twenty something she is now. Ever since she turned 15 or so, she would almost openly flirt with me when no one was looking-harmlessly it seemed-like she was just trying to get a reaction out of me. If truth be told, the way that girl was built in her late teens was enough to get a reaction out of most any guy. Even then she was all tits, ass, thick thighs and an attitude that her parents couldn't control. She never got into any real trouble, but she was known to be opinionated, outspoken, and at times a foul mouth..

As I begin to knock on the door, it opens before I pull my hand away.

"Hey you," Ariel says to me while flashing that famous flirty smile she only does when no one else can see.

"Hey you yourself," I say back to her, "Is your dad here?" I ask, while noticing her tshirt and flat skirt she has on.

"He went with my hubbs to get a riding mower," she replies, "What're you up to?"

"Nothing really," I say, "Just getting away from the house for awhile."

"Well come in, I won't bite you," she says, while giving me a smirk that belies her words.

"Where's your mom at?" I ask, as this is starting to feel a little awkward, like maybe I shouldn't be here.

"Her and April took the boys to the swimming pool," she replies.

April is Ariel's younger sister. Although you wouldn't know they were sisters, with April being a more petite sized girl, even after having two sons by the age of 19. I had overheard before that Ariel couldn't have kids. I never outright asked though.

Now I realize I'm standing in my friend's house with his daughter that openly had a crush on me when she was younger, and a big part of me is saying it's time to go. If anyone else saw just the two of us here- my wife, Jay, his wife, Ariel's hubby- the only plausible question would be 'What the hell is going on?'...at least that's how my somewhat guilty mind sees it.

"Do you have a joint?" Ariel asks while putting her hands behind her and slightly twisting left and right. I knew that she knew her dad and I smoked, but it had never been brought up in the presence of his daughters.

"Excuse me?" I ask, somewhat surprised. Over the years I'd learned anything might come out of her mouth, but it was usually smart-ass remarks and the such...I never expected to hear that.

"Are you crazy? What would make you think I have a joint?" I ask, trying my best to be the interrogator and not the interrogated.

"Oh please, I know you've always got some on you. I've heard you and my dad on the back porch plenty of times."

I just look at her a bit dumbfounded. In my mind I'm trying to formulate a reason against this, but Ariel cuts into my reasoning.

"It's not like I've never smoked before, me and hubbs usually have some, but we ran out yesterday."

This is news to me. On one hand smoking weed is a very natural way of life- especially for someone like me- but on the other hand, I guess I just never expected I would be having this conversation with this person.

"Come on," Ariel pleads, "I just want a couple of hits, no one has to know "

"This is crazy," I reply, "Does your dad know you smoke?" I ask.

"He knows, him and hubbs (her pet name for what's his name) smoke together sometimes, but I've never smoked in front him."

I give her a look and she adds to her pitch, "He's cool, I just haven't gotten to that point yet."

"Do you know how much trouble I'd be in if your parents found out?...and let's not forget about your husband, I'm sure he wouldn't be too keen on this."

"I won't breathe a word to anyone...even my hubbs won't know. Come on, we can step out back, take a few quick hits, and everything will be alright."

"I can't believe I'm doing this, but we're not smoking on the back porch, they could be back any minute and I damn sure don't want to get caught red-handed," I say, as much to myself as to Ariel.

"We can go out behind the shed, I used to sneak hits out there years ago before I moved out," she says.

I give her a surprised look that says 'Really-this has been going on that long?'

Her reply is a knowing nod that pretty much answers all my questions without so much as a word.

"Besides, dad and hubbs will be gone for awhile- they are going to Van Alstyne to pick up that mower and they left just a few minutes before you got here."

I think to myself 'Fuck-it, who cares' I wouldn't mind taking a few hits myself. Five minutes and I'll be heading out of here.

"Show me the way then," I tell her as she then abruptly turns and heads towards the back door.

I can't help but look at her thighs swishing back and forth from under that skirt. This girl is thick in sexy ways that most girls aren't. I never really considered Ariel as an actual woman to try it on with. For one thing, she's the daughter of an old friend. So that in itself is a big road block. Of course she'd popped up in a fantasy or two over the years, but that's as far as my mind ever took it. I have fantasies about other women that are an active part of my day to day life- as I'm sure plenty of married guys do...but that's as far is it goes. Some things guys just keep to themselves. But now I see Ariel in a different light, a bit more than just a harmless fantasy.

I manage to get my eyes back up off that bouncing skirt before she turns around to ask me if I have it on me and if I need a lighter.

"I've got it," I say to her with a smile. "You just lead the way."

Funny how in the years Jay has lived here, and all the times we smoked on his back porch, I never once noticed his shed. Now here I am following his daughter behind it so we can get high!

"Well, would you look at this," I say as more of a statement than a question. There is some old lawn furniture back here and Ariel grabs one of the chairs, moving it around to sit on while dusting it off.

"Spark it up," she announces while sitting down in the chair.

I survey the surroundings as I always do before pulling my little weed pipe from my pocket. It is pretty secluded back here with the way the back fence is overgrown. I produce a lighter from my other pocket and hand them to Ariel.

"I'm assuming you know how to handle it then," I tell her, hoping she wasn't jerking my chain earlier.

She gives me a look I can't define as she takes the pipe and lighter and proceeds to take a hit. If I had any doubt before about her 'Experience', I don't after watching her puff on that thing. Reminded me of me.

She holds her hit, blows out a freight train worth of smoke and without so much as a slight cough, she goes for another.

Damn, I think. This definitely is not her first time. After three hits back to back, with the last one not measuring up because the pipe has expired, she looks up and asks if I have anymore to put in it.

I pull a small bag from my pocket. "Can you load it?" I ask her.

"Yeah," is her response as she set about crumbling some right in the bag and dipping the pipe down into it. She puts the pipe back up to her lips, lights it, and commences to puff on it again.

It suddenly dawns on me that I'm watching her lips pucker up on my pipe...and I'm having thoughts of something else being between those lips.

She holds her last hit and hands it to me. I immediately put the pipe to my own lips and take a heavy pull from it. I hold it for a few seconds, blow it out and take another.

I hand it back to Ariel and she wastes no time in taking a couple more drags herself.

After we smoke that and she loads it again, we slow down a bit. We take pulls from the pipe and then we go into that 'Thinky' thing that most everyone does once their high kicks in- divulging into random topics that normally wouldn't even be mentioned.

We go from one useless bit of knowledge to another- 'What if this?' & 'What if that?'

..laughing hysterically at some of the things our stoned minds could conjure up.

I can't get the image of her lips puckered up on my pipe out of my head...and I'm not talking about my weed pipe.

I'm standing here leaning against the back of the shed when Ariel looks up at me and, out of the blue says, "I use to have the biggest crush on you."

I didn't know how to react. I mean, I suspected this all along...was even quite sure of it, just didn't figure on her saying it though.

"Did you?" I say, playing dumb but knowing she isn't buying it.

"Don't act like you didn't know," she snaps at me while smiling like a Cheshire cat. "I use to dream about you."

What am I supposed to say to that? We're just high and she's spilling some beans as weed has a way of doing that to some people.

"A crush huh?" I say to her, while rolling over in my mind what this might lead to.

"It was probably more like lust," she says laughingly. "I would hump my pillow thinking about you."

I coughed and choked on the hit that I just took..did she really just say that?! She starts laughing like she knew that remark would get that reaction.

"No way," I reply once I get my coughing stopped. Of the times when she snuck into my fantasies, it was like a fade-in in a movie...just a fleeting glimpse of her bent over or underneath me right before I came. In those instances she never spoke, she was only an image...and then the image was gone.

"Yes way, "she says while laughing and putting her hands over her face. "More than that," she continues, "A lot more."

Her laughter dies down and she is seemingly avoiding looking at me. I'm at a loss for words. I'm looking around thinking how much it suddenly feels like she's got control over me here. I am the adult, I mean technically she's an adult as well, but I remember when she was splashing around in her little plastic swimming pool in this very back yard, her birthday parties, Jay and I dropping her and April off at the skating rink. Back when I was the adult and she was just a little kid, but it certainly doesn't feel like that now. No, it feels entirely different now and I know I'll probably never look at Ariel the same way again.

"I'm high," she blurts out. Ok, this will explain why she said what she said and I'm going to get out of here before I say something that being high can't account for.

"Being high makes me horny," she announces before starting to laugh again and bringing my pipe up to her mouth for yet another drag.

Holy shit! Is she fucking kidding me?! I was ready to dismiss this whole episode as a somewhat euphoric admittance of a youthful crush and get back to my boring life. Now she definitely has my attention. I mean Ariel is a grown woman with curves that'll get any guy's attention, and in my current 'euphoric' state those curves are even more appealing...and she's just dropped a couple bombshells that she may be laughing about, but have taken the funny aspect completely out of the picture for me.

"Does it make you horny?" Ariel asks with a smile on her face, but a slightly more serious tone now.

"Does what make me horny?" I ask. I have honestly lost my place in this conversation with these terms being thrown around in the presence of my friend's daughter.

"Getting high...does getting high make you horny?" she askas again.

"Um, uh yeah, it does sometimes," I reply while stumbling on my words. I know she feels my awkwardness and I get the feeling she likes it. I think women in general like that 'control' they can get over guys in situations like this.

"Is it making you horny right now?" she asks while looking me dead in the eyes, putting me on the spot and knowing I will have trouble with my answer because of who I am in relation to who she is.

I decide to drag it out a bit. Two can play this game, but at the same time I don't want to overstep any boundaries...and at the moment, I'm really unsure of what those boundaries might be.

"Why, do you want me to get horny?" I comeback. Thinking that I wasn't exactly damning myself with a question like that in response to the question she just asked me.

"I don't know," Ariel laughs in a glassy-eyed response.

"You don't know" I repeat her answer like I'm unsure of what I heard...but we both know I heard exactly what she said.

If I ask you a personal question, will you tell me the truth?" she follows up with.

"You mean more personal than the questions you've already asked?" I say, having no idea the direction this might go...but willing to find out.

"Yes!" she laughs, perhaps recognizing that I'm keeping up with what's going on here.

"Ok, shoot," I say to her. Mentally bracing myself for I don't know what.

"Do you think I'm sexy?" she asks now.

I know any woman will want to hear a 'yes' in response to that question, but in this day and age, a yes could get you into hot water...depending on the woman asking it anyway. I have a strong suspicion this woman wouldn't oppose to a yes- after all she did ask- but I have to keep in mind who this woman is related to. She is my old friend's obviously horny daughter...the last part of that being the motivation for my next words.

"Sure, you're a good looking woman," I state, knowing that's not the answer she's looking for, but it leans in the direction I figure she wants to go. I'm going to make her work a little harder to get the answer she is no doubt fishing for.

"No," she again starts laughing. She looks around and then looks back up at me and with only a smile and asks again, "Do you think I'm sexy?" Her emphasis on the last word.

I know full well now what she wants me to say, but if I give her the answer she may just leave it at that...and I don't necessarily want that kind of answer just floating out there with no response.

"Why, do you think I'm sexy?" I ask, turning the tables a little.

"Oh my god! What kind of question is that to ask your friend's daughter?" she mockingly reacts.

"What kind of question is that to ask your dad's friend?!" I fire back, with emphasis on the dad part of that question.

Ariel laughs some more and drops her head down. I can't help but notice her tanned thick thighs squeezed together under that skirt looking like a shiny new racecar poking out from under a too small carport.

Flipping her head back up causing her blonde hair to flail about and land all around her, Ariel looks straight at me and says, "Yes, I think you're sexy."

Dammit, this is starting to turn my gears. All I have on are swim trunks (my preferred shorts in this Texas heat) and it's no big secret that I don't wear underwear. It's come up in a few conversations because my wife mentioned it once awhile back when Jay had told me not to get my panties in a bunch over something I can't even remember.

"Really?" I reply. I suddenly feel the fabric on my dick, with the occasional breeze up my leg.

"Yes, really," she fires back at me, while emphasizing the really part.

"So answer the question...do you think I'm sexy?" she asks again, this time looking me dead in the eyes.

"Yes," I answer back.

"Yes what?" she asks a little more sternly.

I look at her knowing she won't be happy till she hears what she wants to hear.

"Yes Ariel, I think you're sexy," I declare. I can only speculate what her next words will be.

"So, what about the other question?" she asks, "Are you getting horny right now?"

Damn, this girl won't stop. With the weed, her legs, and the immediate conversation...I am indeed starting to feel it. I still know where I am and who I'm talking to, but she is breaking down my guard a bit. I am a guy after all.

I go for broke and say, "What if I am?" Shit, what am I doing. After hearing the words come out of my mouth, I really wish I hadn't said that.

"Is your dick gonna get hard?" she blurts out.

Did I seriously just hear that?! I look around like I'm afraid someone heard us, and in all actuality, I am.

My mouth is hanging open but nothing is coming out. I guess I am a pitiful sight because Ariel bursts out laughing which evokes a nervous sort of laughter from me. I realize things won't be the same for us anymore. People don't go from these kind of conversations back to 'Hey, how's it going'.

"Well?" she pries, "Is it?"

I see her eyes go from mine, down to my crotch, then back up to my eyes. Looking down myself I notice that it is quite obvious.

"I've got to be honest with you," she states, and I'm thinking 'Oh fuck-here comes trouble.' This is where she calls me a perv and plans to let everyone know it.

But she blew my thoughts out of the water when she followed up very nonchalantly with, "I'm not wearing any panties."

Holy fuck, my friend's married daughter just told me she wasn't wearing panties under her skirt! The same girl who admitted to having a pillow-humping crush on me AND bearing horny!!

This is evolving into one of those once in a lifetime moments that I know I'll never be able to breathe a word about to anyone.

I decide to call her bluff, if indeed she is just yanking my chain. "Prove it," I say to her. Now that it's to this point, my nasty is going to join the party.

"You first," Ariel says with a bad-girl smile on her face that suggests there is a whole person I know nothing about inside her.

"How am I supposed to do that?" I ask, hoping for her answer to be the one I think it is.

"Show me your dick," she replies as she once again starts laughing.

I can't believe what I'm hearing out of Ariel today. She was flirty in the past, but it was tongue in cheek stuff that could be construed to mean different things depending on who was hearing it. This, this 'Show me yor dick' stuff...that could only be construed one way by just about anyone.

"Are you kidding me, I can't show my friend's daughter my dick," I say to her.

"Come on," she mockingly pleads, "Show me how horny you are."

"No way," I tell her, " I'm not just going to whip my dick out in front of you."

"Why not?" she asks with a playful smile "Is it because your dick is hard?"

I've got to stay focused. This particular conversation began with the declaration of her lack of panties...that's what we're going to aim at.

"You're the one bragging about going commando," I say to her, "I only asked you to prove such a statement," I follow with a dignified tone hoping to suggest my superiority in this matter. "This isn't about my dick."

She starts to argue her side when I just cut in, "Prove it or you're lying."

I see that defiant mode come over her. I know she's not one to back down from a challenge. She's the kind of girl who got sent home from school for fighting. If she is indeed sans panties...she'll prove it. She may hem-haw around at first, but she'll eventually prove it if she is.

Ariel looks down at her thighs then back up at me.

"You've probably already seen it under my skirt," she announces.

It? What exactly does 'It' mean. I think I know...but I gotta hear it from her mouth.

"What IT are you referring to?" I ask with my dick starting to swell thinking about the answer.

With a nervous smile and her eyes looking around like I'm not right in front of her, she replies, "My pussy."

Fuck. now I'm feeling it. I've heard her say cuss words before, even at a young age. Things like shit and bitch...but never the word 'pussy.' I have to admit, Ariel is making me horny.

"No, Ariel, I haven't seen it under your skirt" I say, knowing we are taking one hell of a detour from where I thought this 'Few hits behind the shed' would go.

"Prove it that you're not wearing panties," I tell her, "And I'll let you judge whether I'm horny or not." Although one more look down AT my shorts confirms the very constrictive feeling I'm getting IN my shorts. My cock is definitely getting hard.

12